200 Main Street Route 206, Andover, NJ 07821 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton features a variety of bridal services, all at one elegant location, ready to transform your wedding dreams into realities. Elegant gowns by premier bridal designers such as Watters and Watters, Wtoo, Allure Bridal, Paloma Blanca and Mikaella, Casablanca, Pronovias, Justin Alexander, and more.

We feature designs for bridesmaids by Watters and Watters, Wtoo, Bill Levkoff, Christina Wu Occasions, Jasmine, B2, Belsoie, Jim Hjelm, and Allure. We also offer flowergirl dresses by US Angels, Joan Calabrese and Seahorse by Watters and Watters.

The Wedding Store at Liz Clintons is truly a one stop special occasion shopping experience for not only the bride, but her bridal party as well complete with shoes and accessories for all. Visit our website for more information and for a detailed listing of trunk shows and special events.

Follow The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton on

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton 7
  • Ryan

Ryan Carroll · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Short and Sweet!

I called around looking for a specific dress by Justin Alexander - the wedding store was the first to tell me no problem they already have the sample ordered and they’ll call me when it comes in. Dress came in early, I went in tried it on and said yes! They were so nice and made me feel really pretty and were so helpful when my mom was trying to pick out accessories to tie the look together. Perfect day!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Ryan! We really appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 12/26/2019

Amazing Experience

I have to say, looking for a wedding dress was the part of planning that I was least excited about. I am a plus size girl, so putting on dresses that are way to small to try and find something I liked enough to order just didn't sound like a good time to me, but The Wedding Store completely shattered all of my expectations.
    My future MIL recommended I visit The Wedding Store during an Allure Curve Trunk Show, and I begrudgingly made my appointment. Every person I interacted with that day was absolutely wonderful. I felt loved, supported, and most shockingly, beautiful. We tried on several different dresses and styles, and when I found the one I was allowed to put it on a second time and call my grandfather for his approval (I just couldn't get a dress without his approval).
    Not once did I feel judged for being a bigger girl. Not once did I feel judged for my budget ($3000). Not once did I feel rushed, hurried, or unimportant. My mom is looking forward to returning to The Wedding Store to look for her mother of the bride dress when my gown comes in, and I cannot wait to see my gown again when it's finished.
    I love that this is a small town store - they truly treat everyone with love and dignity which I highly respect. Any future formal wear needs that I have, I will visit The Wedding Store first!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Kaitlyn and most importantly for putting your trust in us to find you your dream dress! We are so pleased to hear that you felt comfortable and beautiful we look forward to working with you!
  • Katie

Katie Meininger · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience

I made a last minute appointment at the The Wedding Store, as I knew I would be in town that weekend ( I am from Philly, so it would typically be a hike for me). My sister bought her dress here and had a wonderful experience, so It was on my list of must tries. After 2 unsuccessful Bridal Shop trips, I knew I had found the place when I walked into the Wedding Store. Everyone was so friendly and my bridal consultant was excellent. I showed her a few pictures of dresses that I loved and she pulled a couple of dresses right away that were exactly what I was looking for and in my budget. I found my dress after about 30 minutes. Prices are great, staff are friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in!!

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 200 Main Street Route 206 Andover, 07821 See on map
    9737867306 (Fax Number)
    Monday 11am-6pm Tuesday 11am-8pm Wednesday 11am-8pm Thursday 11am-8pm Friday 11am-6pm Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday Closed