The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton Reviews

113 Reviews for The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton

• Carrollelizabeth

Carroll E. · Getting married on 07/02/2021

Short and Sweet!

I called around looking for a specific dress by Justin Alexander - the wedding store was the first to tell me no problem they already have the sample ordered and they’ll call me when it comes in. Dress came in early, I went in tried it on and said yes! They were so nice and made me feel really pretty and were so helpful when my mom was trying to pick out accessories to tie the look together. Perfect day!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Ryan! We really appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/26/2019

Amazing Experience

I have to say, looking for a wedding dress was the part of planning that I was least excited about. I am a plus size girl, so putting on dresses that are way to small to try and find something I liked enough to order just didn't sound like a good time to me, but The Wedding Store completely shattered all of my expectations.
    My future MIL recommended I visit The Wedding Store during an Allure Curve Trunk Show, and I begrudgingly made my appointment. Every person I interacted with that day was absolutely wonderful. I felt loved, supported, and most shockingly, beautiful. We tried on several different dresses and styles, and when I found the one I was allowed to put it on a second time and call my grandfather for his approval (I just couldn't get a dress without his approval).
    Not once did I feel judged for being a bigger girl. Not once did I feel judged for my budget ($3000). Not once did I feel rushed, hurried, or unimportant. My mom is looking forward to returning to The Wedding Store to look for her mother of the bride dress when my gown comes in, and I cannot wait to see my gown again when it's finished.
    I love that this is a small town store - they truly treat everyone with love and dignity which I highly respect. Any future formal wear needs that I have, I will visit The Wedding Store first!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Kaitlyn and most importantly for putting your trust in us to find you your dream dress! We are so pleased to hear that you felt comfortable and beautiful we look forward to working with you!
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience

I made a last minute appointment at the The Wedding Store, as I knew I would be in town that weekend ( I am from Philly, so it would typically be a hike for me). My sister bought her dress here and had a wonderful experience, so It was on my list of must tries. After 2 unsuccessful Bridal Shop trips, I knew I had found the place when I walked into the Wedding Store. Everyone was so friendly and my bridal consultant was excellent. I showed her a few pictures of dresses that I loved and she pulled a couple of dresses right away that were exactly what I was looking for and in my budget. I found my dress after about 30 minutes. Prices are great, staff are friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again when your dress comes in!!
  • Taryn

Taryn H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Kate was the perfect person to help me find my dream dress!

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton was my first stop on the day I was trying on wedding dresses. I had set a budget and thought I knew exactly what I wanted. I tried it on and turns out that style is not for my body type (I would say athletic). Kate had recommended another style which my sisters had agreed would look good on me (fit and flare). After trying a few on and loving the fit but none were quite "the one" Kate said she had something she thought would be perfect but was slightly out of my budget (about $300 out of my budget). She wanted to makes sure that was okay with me prior to pulling it and having me fall in love with a dress and it be out of my budget (super thoughtful of her). I did absolutely love the dress she pulled, but had two more stops that day and did want to see if I could find something within my budget. I went to the next two stores, both lovely stores but I did not have a connection with the associate as well as I did with Kate at The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton. The dresses were all lovely but my family and I compared everything to the dress at The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton. I did find the dress online at a store in PA for about $100 cheaper and called and asked The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton if they could match the price. They actually did better! They were having a trunk show for the designer and I was able to get it at the trunk show price! At the time I bought my dress I was not ready to buy a veil as I was unsure I even wanted to wear one. Once I decided I did want one I went back to The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton and again they were able to help me out budget wise. They offered me the option to purchase the in store veil at a 15% discount. Altogether I could not be more pleased with The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton, not only was Kate amazing and helped me find the perfect dress for our wedding day, but they were able to help me fit everything into my budget and I could not be more grateful for everything they did for me!

Sent on 10/23/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Taryn!! We love hearing from our brides and are so appreciative that you took the time to share your experience! Congratulations! The photos are awesome! You look stunning!
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

The Wedding Store was absolutely wonderful during the entire dress process! I had a vision in my mind when thinking about the type of wedding dress I pictured myself in and I found EXACTLY what I wanted and more. I looked at 3 other stores prior to coming to the Wedding Store and none of them had the unique dress styles that they did as well as the exceptional service and professionalism. I not only found the wedding dress of my dreams but I also found my veil, gorgeous dresses for my bridesmaids (that none of the other stores had!) and my mom found her mother of the bride dress here! It was overall an amazing experience from beginning to end and I can't say enough good things about this store. I'd especially like to acknowledge Katie and Judy for helping me, my bridesmaids and my mom find our dresses. Another person that deserves to be recognized is Deborah, who altered my dress. She is the sweetest, most patient person and we connected immediately. Not only was she so very kind to me but she did an absolutely PERFECT job at altering my dress. There is not one bad thing I can say about this store! I'd recommend anyone to go here, not only for wedding dresses but for any sort of gown for a special occasion. I can guarantee you'll find it here!

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Wow! Thank you so very much Aimee!! Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing not only your experience but photos as well! We truly appreciate it!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2019

A wonderful dress shopping experience!

I made an appointment at Liz Clinton's on the recommendation of a family friend. We went on a weekday evening and had a dedicated consultant to help. She listened to what I was looking for, had me try on a variety of styles, and ultimately pulled the perfect dress! She was never pushy and was very attentive to my desires.

My gown recently arrived and I am so pleased with it! I also purchased my veil from them, and my mom purchased her Mother of the Bride dress there as well.

Although we were notified before purchasing the dress that they would no longer be doing alterations, I do wish they still had an in-house seamstress.

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! Its wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed working with us! Congratulations and don't forget to share photos :)
  • Becky

Becky B. · Married on 10/12/2018

They ordered my dress to be included in their trunk show inventory - above and beyond customer service!

The Wedding Store was the first bridal shop I went to for trying on wedding dresses, which I'm so glad I did. Erin was incredibly helpful - to the point where she wasn't pushing me to buy a gown that day. Even though I came in with a few styles in mind, she insisted on putting me in almost one of every dress type to make sure I was able see what I liked and didn't like from the beginning. We did eventually narrow it down, but, again, she didn't pull the sales move to make me buy a gown that I may or may not have liked and even told me to go to a few other shops to try on more options before making a decision.
    Well I did, I went to one other shop and I found my dress. However, I appreciated her service so much, I wanted to buy my dress from The Wedding Store (and added bonus, the shop is only 20 minutes from my house).
    They didn't have my dress in stock, but I saw that they had a trunk show for the designer of my dress coming up in a month or so and they suggested I call back to see if my dress would be included in the inventory for the trunk show. I called back almost once a week leading up to the show to make sure they could ensure my dress was in their inventory - and they did it, they got my dress. I scheduled my appointment during the designer trunk show and got my dress with the trunk show discount.
    And their service for the fitting process exceeded my expectations. Deborah, the seamstress, was sweet and very detailed oriented. My dress needed several alterations because of the complexity of the lace and bustle - the fitting process was long, but necessary and I'm so glad they took the time to get it right because my dress was perfect.
    Overall, I'm so so happy and grateful with my experience at the Wedding Store.

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Becky!! We really appreciate it and are just thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed working with us!

Kristyn · Married on 04/28/2018

I found my bridesmaids dresses here. We made an appointment and went and had a wonderful experience trying the dresses on. Only a couple could make it that day, as there were two of them who were living out of state. Once we decided on the dresses, it was so easy for them to call and give their measurements. The dresses arrived on time, and we picked them up without problem! Great place for bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 08/20/2018

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review us Kristyn! We appreciate you sharing your experience and pleased to know you enjoyed working with us!

Susan · Married on 11/24/2017

My daughter got married in November. The decision to shop for her dress at The Wedding Store was the right one. From our first visit to look for dresses (with her two grandmas) to the very last fitting, it was a wonderful experience. Every person we dealt with was kind and positive and accommodating.

Sent on 06/03/2018

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! We love hearing from our customers and are pleased to know how much you and your daughter enjoyed working with us!
  • EverythingAndMoore

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2017

If you're looking for the *perfect* wedding dress with a buying experience to match, your search is complete. Buying my dress at The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton was such a wonderful experience. They pulled dresses for me in every style I thought I might like, and worked completely inside my budget. Every single one of the women who work there are sweet hearts, who were so encouraging and helpful when deciding on a dress. Every time I went for a fitting, I had a crowd around me with oooo's and ahhh's (and a posse of girls who were obsessed with my sparkly boots). They really know how to make a girl feel special!! The selection of dresses at The Wedding Store far surpasses any other store around. Pair that with their top notch staff... it was a great experience. We also purchased bridesmaid's dresses from The Wedding Store, and my girls were all offered a nice discount since I had purchased my dress there. I would highly recommend The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton to any and all brides. You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Sarah!! Can't wait to see photos too! Congratulations again!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2017

My wedding would have not been complete without the perfect dress and I wouldn't have ever had one without Judy and her amazing team! The ladies were nothing but professional throughout all my appointments of choosing a dress and fittings. I also decided to get my bridesmaid dresses there. We ran into a snag, which they corrected and followed up with me the entire time. I was very impressed with how they deliver their customer service. They really made planning my wedding so much easier! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! We really appreciate your honesty and for taking the time to review us!! Congratulations, we wish you all the best!

Kaila · Married on 08/12/2017

I went wedding gown shopping at multiple shops throughout the tri-state area, including kleinfeld. The wedding store at Liz Clinton was by far the best. The shop is clean, and has a huge variety of wedding gowns as well as mother of the bride, bridesmaids, flower girl, and shoes. The staff is so kind and accommodating that I would recommend them to anyone looking for a gown!

Sent on 11/03/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Kaila! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us!

C · Married on 07/15/2017

Warm, friendly, and knowledgeable staff

Sent on 09/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience at the wedding store. I got married on June 10, 2017 and not to sound cocky but I looked stunning! My dress fit me perfectly, and I felt beautiful in it. I picked out my dress at the wedding store and had all the alterations done there. They were so accommodating to me and made the entire process a lot of fun. The seamstress was amazing and so friendly. I felt bad for asking her to do a few changes to the dress and every time I did she looked at me, smiled, and said this was my wedding day and I was going to feel beautiful in it no matter what it took. I loved their service so much I got all my bridesmaid dresses there as well as the mother of the bride dress. We all looked picture perfect, it was a great experience!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Brittany! Its wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations to you again! Don't forget to share some photos when you get a chance :)

Owner and staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive to detail. They guided me, without being overbearing, but were honest, which i greatly appreciated. The shop is deceiving in that it has a huge selection for MOB dresses and accessories. This was a very pleasant and positive experience.

Sent on 02/26/2017

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!

Kathleen · Married on 11/05/2016

I really cannot say enough good things about Judy, Erin & the entire staff at the Wedding Store! My sister bought her dress here first and they did such a phenomenal job that I only wanted to shop here for my dress! I had a modest budget, but they were so accommodating. I found a dress that I loved and I even came in under my original budget! My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from here too. In fact, I went to pick them up and got stuck in a ton of traffic. It was rainy and roads were closed, so I didn't end up arriving at the store until they were closing. I called Erin and she was so kind and patient. They stayed open so I wouldn't have to make the trip again. Every part of my experience was wonderful and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/08/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Kathleen! We really appreciate you sharing your experience! It is always wonderful hearing from our brides and knowing how much they enjoyed working with us! Congratulations again!

I loved it there! I got my wedding dress this June for my October 2016 wedding. Everyone there was so sweet and helpful. The woman we worked with kept pulling out more and more gowns for me to try on - we had so much fun! Also, they really stuck within our budget and didn't try make us go over by any means. Will be getting the bridesmaids dresses and MOB dress from there as well!

Sent on 09/01/2015

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience and look forward to working with you up until your big day!!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff at Liz Clinton's was nothing but sweet and professional from the first time we walked in. They helped me find the dress of my dreams that was within my budget--unlike other places I went, they didn't try to up-sell me into something more expensive. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 10/17/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We really appreciate you sharing your experience and are so grateful for the feedback!
  • mrjonesandme

Cheryl · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough about Judy and her staff at The Wedding Store. She did so much behind the scenes to be sure that my wedding dress was absolutely perfect. We shopped during a trunk sale and wound up getting a percentage off my dress even though it wasn't from the new line on display at the trunk sale. I had some medical issues that caused my dress to not fit right when it came in, and Judy worked some serious magic to make sure I could still have the perfect dress on my wedding day. I drove over 90 minutes each way for every fitting and it was worth every minute to work with such professional, caring people who truly seemed invested in the outcome and my day being perfect. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/01/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Our family truly is invested in our customers and we will do everything we can to attain perfection even when unforeseen circumstances arise. We thank you for sharing your experience, and truly appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Allison · Married on 09/16/2016

I loved my entire experience with the team there! They are friendly, work with your budget and are just so knowledgeable. I would happily go back there

Sent on 11/22/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with our family!

Faith · Married on 08/21/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton during a trunk show and had an amazing experience. They kept my price range in mind and I found the perfect dress. I worked with Helen who was amazing and so helpful! I would highly recommend this shop to any bride!

Sent on 12/04/2015

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!! We truly appreciate the feedback and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us!!

Marina · Married on 07/30/2016

The Wedding Store had a great selection of dress designers. They also have a lot of trunk shows on site (designers will send their new lines to showcase, and you often receive a discount if you order a dress at a trunk show). The team was always helpful and supportive. I did my dress alterations at the store, and they did a great job. You need a good seamstress for a wedding dress since the designer dresses are one of a kind. The seamstress team were pro's, and my dress came out perfect for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate the feedback and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us!

Molly · Married on 07/16/2016

Judy and her staff are nothing short of amazing! After purchasing my dress in Boston, I needed a seamstress close to home whom I could trust. From the moment we walked into the store and explained our situation, Judy took us under her wing and assured us that we would be treated in the same way as a bride who bought her dress at Liz Clinton. I had the typical number of dress fittings and always felt welcome. Debra, my seamstress, did a beautiful job fitting the dress to my body. She was also able to lift a piece of lace off the train of my mother's wedding dress (you can't even tell she did anything to it!) and sewed it on the bottom of my veil. We were so pleased with her care and attention and highly recommend her services to future brides and bridesmaids. Thank you, Judy, for providing us with such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/04/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Molly! We are very grateful that you took the time to review us and are so happy that you enjoyed your experience!

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

Loved working with the staff at The Wedding Store. My dress was beautiful and I couldn't receive enough compliments from my guests! The veil was custom made by The Wedding Store to match my dress and it was simply stunning. Thank you, The Wedding Store!

Sent on 12/15/2016

The Wedding Store at Liz Clinton's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Congratulations again!