About Rana Bridal

Opened in August 2003, Rana Bridal offers a great collection of luxurious and elegant wedding dresses. Rana Bridal carries the latest in bridal designs with names such as Pronovias, Casablanca, Augusta Jones, Aire Barecelona, and Wtoo. Also available are bridesmaid’s dresses, tuxedos, and mother of the bride dresses.

Rana Bridal also offers a wide selection of bridal accessories and more - from stylish purses to handmade jewelry. Rana Bridal provides great service and quality time to form a close relationship with their customers. Our customers’ needs are very important to us and we will work 110% to make your dream wedding day come to life.

For further questions, contact us at (201)503-9611 or email us at info@ranabridal.com.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridesmaids (1)
Preservation (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

I went to a bunch of different shops and always left feeling unimpressed.. until I walked into Rana Bridal! I randomly stopped by one day because the shop is only 2 minutes away from my work. Rana was extremely patient with me and worked with me to find the perfect dress! Like others have mentioned, I ended up with a style of dress I never thought I would get (strapless trumpet). She also tailored the dress perfectly and helped me with accessories. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Preservation, Bride

Rana is truly a talented woman with unbelievable attention to detail. I have never met someone so intricate and careful as her. I felt so comfortable leaving the most important part of our wedding day in her hands.
She was helpful, kind, honest, and articulate. Every time we would meet with Rana, we laughed and had a wonderful experience.
Ultimately, my wedding dress was perfect. She is so talented and can make any dress look perfect.
Thank you, Rana for being part of our wedding experience. You are a wonderful person. I wouldn't go anywhere else besides Rana Bridal. You will have such a perfect experience.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

485 Sylvan Ave , Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632   See On Map
201-503-9611 (phone)
Rana Bridal is a wedding boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, Philadeliphia, and New England . Rana Bridal is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids, flower girls, accessories, veils, and even tuxedos..