485 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 Map · Phone number

About Rana Bridal

Rana Bridal is a wedding dress company located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2003 and specializes in wedding dresses, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses, accessories, veils and tuxedos.

Rana Bridal offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company carries the latest in bridal designs with names such as Pronovias, Casablanca, Augusta Jones, Aire Barcelona and Wtoo. Some examples of the accessories sold include stylish purses and handmade jewelry. You can also expect top-class customer service during your visit. Other dress and attire services include:

• Alterations

Rana Bridal 4
  • Junia

Junia Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

100% recommend

Rana is incredibly gifted seamstress; she has years of experience and knows how to tailor your dress to perfection. She goes out of her way (no shortcuts in her work) to be detailed and attentive. She gives great advice on wedding dress prep and style as well. Thank you Rana for making my wedding dress absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Colleen T · Married on 02/02/2019

Rana is Amazing!

My experience with Rana was fantastic. From the start, Rana provided a stress free and memorable experience. She has a beautiful selection of dresses, and is truly an artist when it comes to alterations. She customized my dress to exactly what I wanted, and it was a joy to see her for every fitting. It is without hesitation that I recommend Rana for your wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Keona

Keona · Married on 07/21/2018

Rana’s Bridal was the first bridal shop I visited and the only one I needed to visit. Rana allowed me to try on all types of dresses to get a feel on what style I liked. I didn’t feel rushed at all. It wasn’t until the last dress I tried on that I fell in love. The process was great. I ordered my dress Sept 2017 and it came in March 2018. Every time I came in for a fitting we hugged and laughed. We talked about life, it was like visiting an old friend. Rana is a professional and very knowledgeable. My dress fit perfect, even with my weight loss she was very patient with me. I would recommend any new bride to Rana. Rana had a great dress selection and a great seamstress.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rana Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months