This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2021

Located in Ridgefield, New Jersey, Sena Masoud Haute Couture is a fashion design Atelier that specializes in ready to wear and custom wedding dresses. Sena Masoud is a Palestinian designer renowned for her handcrafted beadwork and embroidery. In 2006, she began creating gowns after studying at the Fashion Institute in New York and premiering at several couture fashion weeks. This designer’s gowns are distinctly elegant due to their precise needlework and stone, crystal, and pearl details. Sena delights in taking part in her clients’ most cherished moments by helping them look and feel their best on their big days.

Sena Masoud Haute Couture offers a wide range of dress styles to fit a variety of preferences and visions. Sena has experience creating mermaid-style, low-waist, a-line, and sleeveless silhouettes, as well as classic ballgowns and much more. This designer takes pride in crafting one-of-a-kind dresses that complement the individuality of each to-be-wed she works with. In addition to gowns, Sena also can provide stand-out accessories such as glittering Swarovski headpieces.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Sena Masoud Bridal is highly recommended by multiple brides for its stunning wedding dresses and exceptional service. Sena and her team are praised for their attention to detail, patience, and ability to bring dreams to life. Brides appreciate the high-quality fabrics and customization options, as well as the professional and friendly atmosphere of the boutique. The overall experience at Sena Masoud Bridal is described as magical and brides are delighted with the beautiful and sparkling dresses that make them feel like princesses on their special day.

Review summary

Powered by AI

D
Dilan A. Sent on 07/11/2023

I am obsessed! 😭❤︯

I got my custom wedding dress, veil, and bridal jewelry from Sena and OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL OF THEM😍❤️ Before going to her boutique, I probably tried on like 50 wedding gowns and i couldnt find anything i liked. Fyi i was looking for a BIG ballgown. Finally i went to her store and i found EXACTLY what i was looking for!! Sena and her team were so caring and they literally made sure to design my dress exactly how i wanted it. I highly recommend this place as they also have soooo many different dress options. If i could give more than 5 stars, i def would!!
Linnae
Linnae A. Sent on 08/11/2023

Seamless Process for a Dreamy Dress

Sena and her team were amazing. I went to multiple bridal stores in NY and NJ before finding Sena and couldn’t find one dress to even consider wearing. I was able to quickly find my dress which she was able to change the top to my liking and had the veil to perfectly match! Most of the dresses in the other bridal stores were low quality fabrics at extremely high prices and Sena’s dresses were the opposite. It was all such a seamless process. She was also so patient and kind with both my mother and MIL. I’m so happy I found Sena and can’t wait to see her designs for years to come.
H
Haneen M. Sent on 08/11/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Sena and her team were the most amazing to work with for my wedding dress. I had done an online order and my dream dress was brought alive because of

Sena and her team were the most amazing to work with for my wedding dress. Mind you, this was with me NEVER being able to see the dress since I lived across the country. I had done an online order and my dream dress was brought alive because of Sena and her team! Thank you for making me the happiest on my big day Sena! ❤️
illustration message bubble