Aleana's Bridal

Paramus, New Jersey View map Visit website

A luxury wedding dress and attire shop in Paramus, New Jersey, Aleana’s Bridal provides you with a team of bridal specialists to help you in finding the wedding dress of your dreams. Aleana’s Bridal caters to brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom in selecting attire that matches their fashion personality and taste. Bridal stylists understand that each bride's dress should be unique to who they are, so they provide you with the ultimate full fashion experience.

Stylists keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and collections through sample sales and trunk shows. Through appointment only, stylists will work with you on customizing your dress and guide you through alterations, cleaning, and preservation.

Products Offered
Whether you are looking for a ready-to-wear dress or the option to create your dream gown, Aleana’s Bridal has a wide collection of dresses, bridal accessories, and lingerie. With the idea of feminine magnificence in mind, Aleana’s Bridal offers garments, bridal belts, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Christine
    Christine Getting married on 07/09/2022

Outstanding experience at Aleana’s!!

I had the most amazing experience picking out my dream dress last night with Stephanie. The store is clean and organized and I didn’t feel rushed or pressured by the associates. Stephanie gave me different options and helped me narrow down my vision to help me find the perfect dress!! Highly recommend!!
  • Sherin
    Sherin P. Married on 11/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

Aleana's Bridal was hands down the best bridal dress shop I could have chosen to get my wedding dress! From my first appointment in December 2020 with Miki who showed me countless dresses until I found my perfect one, to Lana who gave her expert advice and input on each follow-up appointment, to Nelly who did the most spectacular alterations and put her heart into every single stitch, thank you so much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Lana, you are the sweetest owner I have ever met and truly treated my family and I so kindly. Nelly- thank you for adjusting and altering my dress perfectly. You truly made my dress my own and made it fit so perfectly. It was such a pleasure to work with you all!
    Stephanie Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful experience!

The team at Aleana's bridal was great to work with. They stayed within my budget of a gown and listened when I wanted a fit and flare for my petite figure. My gown was Maggie Sottero - Rebecca Ingram and it was absolutely perfect. Lana at Aleana's actually removed the original straps and designed the sleeves for me. The seamstresses at the bridal salon were also fantastic to work with. My mother also got her mother-of-the-bride dress there as well. Thank you to Aleana's Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tav Images Photography Tav Images Photography Wedding Photographers

This is one bridal shop that knows what they're doing! Great people!

852 route 17 north Paramus, New Jersey, 07652
2014441500

Tuesday through Saturday 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. (excepting national holidays)
Location of (Aleana's Bridal)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding