Aleana's Bridal Reviews

Aleana's Bridal 6
Aleana's Bridal 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Dwane · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Unlike any other bridal salon!

I went to 3 other bridal salons before going to Aleana's. Aleana's has the largest selection of any store I had been to, and completely personalized the experience to my taste! The first dress that was pulled was my dress, but the team at Aleana's made sure I had more than enough options to make absolutely sure. Thank you so much for your help! I cannot wait for the perfect dress to come in!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kerisha

Kerisha Barrett · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Perfect Dress

After visiting 6 bridal shops and 15 dress fittings between NYC and New Jersey, I came to Aleana's and found my perfect wedding dress that I always dream of wearing, at a very reasonable cost

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina Walling · Married on 07/27/2019

Custom-Made Dream Dress!

I will forever be grateful to Aleana's Bridal for creating my dream dress. I chose a dress by Rebecca Ingram/Maggie Sottero because I fell in love with it. However, it had one problem: it was sleeveless. I could see the dress in my mind, and I explained to Lana and her incredible team the vision I had in my mind. I wanted bubble sleeves, and Lana created them from thin air! She drew up a custom pattern to my exact measurements, including sleeve length, which I wanted a little longer than usual. She matched the tulle so perfectly that it looks like the dress had always been that way! She ordered the same appliques which were on my gown, and cut them and placed them so perfectly onto the sleeves. I also gave Lana and her team a piece of my mother's gown for my "something old", and she found the perfect place for it on my gown. It was sewn right onto my gown, and my mother was brought to tears when she saw it. Not only did they customize the dress to make it a dream come true for me, but they also made it fit like a glove. The bustle was perfectly crafted, and they even changed the crystal buttons to the covered satin ones I really preferred. No request was impossible! I was impressed with the selection of gowns at Aleana's, also. All of my bridesmaids' gowns all came from Aleana's and my mother-in-law even found the perfect gown there. Lana and her team offer the most personalized, professional, top-notch bridal boutique. They had everything I needed, and they worked with me throughout multiple visits. I worked with them for months, and I am so glad I did. I wish I could dream up another fancy party just so I can ask Lana to create another custom gown for me! Everyone is so kind, so accommodating, and so honest. This is their business, and they do it well. I looked at 10 different bridal boutiques across the state, and the moment I walked in and saw her gowns, I knew I was working with someone who chooses each dress with her future brides in mind. Every bead, lace detail, and layer of fabric is considered at this shop, and it shows. I'm so proud that my gown came from Aleana's.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Aleana's Bridal 8
    Aleana's Bridal 9
  • cait228

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Brides -- save yourself the headache and go here first :)

Where do I begin with this absolutely amazing place?! Before finding Aleana's Bridal I had been to several other bridal shops and tried on countless other gowns, none of which were what I envisioned myself in for my wedding day. I was tired of pushy saleswomen who claimed to "just want me to be happy" but in reality just wanted commission from a sale. Other stores did not listen to me and only pushed one type of gown on me. I was ready to give up and just buy an ordinary white gown and call it a day.

Enter Aleana's :) I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I walked in the door - the environment is laid back yet professional, and I did not feel any of the pressure I felt at other stores. A great atmosphere here all the way around, and you are given plenty of time without being rushed. Everyone at Aleana's is amazing. I told them what I had envisioned for my gown and they showed me styles that fit my description, and even allowed me to pick out some gowns myself to try on. They truly worked with me to find what gown would look best on my particular body type/shape. I was convinced I did not want a spaghetti strap gown, but they showed me this very unique one that I absolutely loved, and it ended up being the dress for me due to how flattering it was.

Please allow the ladies here to help you...you may think you want a particular style but they might have something in mind that they believe will be much more flattering for you, while still incorporating your wants and needs. Every bride is unique and no bridal shop understands that more than Aleana's. It doesn't hurt to at least try on what they suggest - and I'm so happy I did.

Lana and Jamie are total sweethearts and made the process a very enjoyable one for me...and I'm someone who really wasn't thrilled with the idea of trying on wedding gowns.

I also got my bridesmaids gowns here. Ginny, Lana and Jamie all were wonderful with helping us choose a gown that everyone would be happy with. Although there was one or two mixups with sizes once the dresses came in, Lana and Jamie were quick to let me know about it and the issue was resolved immediately. They truly care about their brides and clients. They do not offer alterations for bridesmaids gowns, but that's true of most bridal shops. My girls got their dresses altered on their own and everything worked out fine.

The seamstress was also wonderful, however I can't remember her name. She was a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job of making my wedding gown fit me perfectly.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Do yourself a favor and go here, don't waste hours of your life in other bridal stores that don't actually care about you like I did. So happy I finally found Aleana's. Thank you Lana and Jamie for everything! :)

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Aleana's Bridal 10
    Aleana's Bridal 11
    Aleana's Bridal 12
    Aleana's Bridal 13

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Best bridal salon!

I had a great experience at Aleana’s! Everyone was really nice and knowledgeable — Jaime even found my dream dress with her first pick! She also suggested a change to the neckline that really made my dress “the one” for me. All of the fittings went well and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I would definitely recommend Aleana’s to any bride.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/18/2019

Lovely bridal store!

The women are all amazing, alterations were seamless. I found my dress after trying A LOT on and was shown dresses completely the opposite of what I wanted in my head—thank goodness because I found my dream dress! Wouldn’t change a thing about my experience with Aleana’s—everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Aleana's Bridal 14
    Aleana's Bridal 15
    Aleana's Bridal 16
    Aleana's Bridal 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Volz · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfection!

When looking for my perfect wedding dress, I went to numerous stores, and must have tried on 100 different dresses. I finally found my dress, a Demetrios ballgown; a very detailed and intricate dress, with beading throughout, many layers of lace and tulle, and a beautiful long train. However, not everyone carried this designer at the time I needed to purchase the dress. I was referred to Aleana’s and upon meeting with Lana, I instantly felt comfortable and confident that they were the right bridal boutique to successfully conquer the altering of this dress. Though they did not carry this designer at the time (they do now!! So go check them out!!!) they were still able to order the dress for me.

The staff at Aleana’s fall nothing short of sainthood, and god bless them for agreeing to alter my dress; from the hem, to the waistline, to the bodice fitting just right. I can’t even imagine how many hours and hard labor went into these alterations. I got married on May 17, 2019. I went to pick up my dress the week before but we found that it still needed to be hemmed just a tiny bit more. And when I say a tiny bit more, I literally mean just a smidge more, no more than 1/8in. So I left my dress there and went back the following Wednesday (my wedding now less than 48 hours away), tried on my dress, and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

All in all, I cannot say enough good things about Aleana’s; the staff always polite, welcoming, engaging, accommodating. The alterations work by the seamstresses, simply flawless. Their customer service is unmatched, and ensuring that their clients are happy is their top priority. The amount of effort and labor that they put into the dresses, to ensure the client leaves with their perfect wedding dress, is something you won’t find just anywhere. Wedding planning is stressful enough, purchasing your dress from Aleana’s will allow you one less thing to stress or worry about. You will NOT regret choosing Aleana’s for your wedding dress. You will, however, regret NOT choosing them!

Thank you ladies, sooo much, for all the work that went into my dress! Because of you, I had the perfect wedding dress to match a perfect wedding day!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Aleana's Bridal 22
    Aleana's Bridal 23
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2019

Found the Wedding Dress of My Dreams!

I live in Paramus and when I started looking for dresses I did a simple google search to see what boutiques were near by. Aleana's was the second store I visited and I did not have to look any further. I found my dress within moments of walking into the boutique. I had custom work done to my dress and Lana went above and beyond finding fabric, making bracelets out of fabric from my dress and just making every detail so perfect. Jamie was so sweet every time I came into the bridal shop which must have been 100 times to try on my dress and make adjustments. I couldn't imagine finding my dress somewhere else. Thank you to Aleana's for making my wedding experience so special!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Aleana's Bridal 24

Kelly Miressi · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful experience!

From the day I went searching for dresses through the day I picked it up they wrere nothing but helpful, friendly & professional. Great selection, personal service, altogether a wonderful experience

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie Rana · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience!

I couldn't have been happier with the quality and the service I experienced at Aleana's Bridal. From the day I tried on dresses to the day I picked my dress up, the ladies were always pleasant, timely and knowledgeable. Lana has an amazing selection of dresses for all styles and desires, and her team was beyond helpful. Honestly the biggest headache could have been alterations - and I can't rave about her enough! She was meticulous, seeing things before I did, sweet, and everything was perfect the day of. I couldn't have been happier to have purchased my dress here!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Dress gurus

I didn't struggle to find my dress, in fact I found it right away in the first store I walked into, but I did struggle in identifying that it was "the one." It wasn't until I had an appointment here with my Mom that the entire team made me feel like the beautiful bride I was waiting to feel like, and that the dress was meant for me. It wasn't salesy or pushy (I experienced that elsewhere), and every step of the process from ordering, to altering, to picking up was seamless. The salon had the selection I was looking for, was professional, in an easy location, and the owner is the right amount of hands on. You can tell the depth of her experience and it instilled a lot of confidence. Thank you all so much for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jackie G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful from start to finish

I had the best experience with Lana and team. All are extremely professional, helpful and welcoming. I felt like part of their family. They really listened and made my dream wedding dress a reality with lots of customization. The designers and seamstresses are 5 star. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Love my dress and my mother's dress!

They have a great selection of dresses both for the bride and mother of the bride. They are way more personable than big name bridal stores. The staff were extremely helpful and ever so patient with helping my mom pick her dress (she fell in love with everything she saw!) I received so many compliments and the fitting was perfect for both of us. I highly recommend anyone to make an appointment here, you'll be happy you did.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 25
    Aleana's Bridal 26
    Aleana's Bridal 27

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2018

Phenomenal attention to detail!

When looking for my wedding dress, I went to 4 places and my last stop was Aleana's. From the moment we got there we were taken care of like family. They helped with choosing the style and just about everything else we could think of. They were very attentive to what I was looking for and what I wanted. They ordered my dress with plenty of time for alterations for my big day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing service and attention to detail.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jenna I · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible experience

Aleana's Bridal helped to make one of the most stressful bridal tasks enjoyable and fun. They have a gorgeous selection of dresses and accessories. Before stumbling upon Aleana's, I had went to many other bridal shops who made me feel pressured into purchasing a dress. Even though I had started my bridal dress hunt a bit late, there was no push to purchase a dress at Aleana's and they were extremely patient with me. Lana and the other staff made a lot of effort to understand my needs and wants and I really trusted their guidance. I am so fortunate to have worked with such a warm, supportive, friendly, and genuine team of individuals who truly listen and care about what you want your dress to look like and that you are comfortable in what you are wearing. I had such an incredible experience with them, as they were extremely accommodating and super helpful. I am so grateful for their work as well as the time that they had put into altering the dress. They had been extremely oriented to detail and care to make the dress look perfect. Their seamstress, Dolores, works wonders! She created a beautiful gown that had made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

My experience at Aleana's Bridal was amazing. I had gone to 4 different boutiques before Aleana's and I have to say Aleana's was the best. Rosemarie was awesome. I told her what I was looking for and the second dress she brought out to me was the one. I can't thank her enough for listening and bringing the Demetrios dress to me. The price of the dress was so reasonable. It was under my budget too.After deciding on my dress, they brought out a bottle of champagne to celebrate with my sister and 2 friends. The seamstress, Dolores was excellent. Dolores did an amazing job on my dress. She worked so hard on my dress to make it fit it to my body. I felt like a princess the day I got married. It was the perfect dress. I received so many compliments that day. I would definitely recommend Aleana's. The team is very accommodating to your needs as well. Thank you Lana and team for everything. Good luck with everything you do :)

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 28
    Aleana's Bridal 29
    Aleana's Bridal 30

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Found my dress right away! Ginny picked a few for me to try and there it was! Made what I thought would be a long process very easy. Price was great even with all the alterations they provide.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Simona · Married on 08/25/2018

After looking for dresses in different bridal salons, Aleana's bridal was the one that made me feel the most welcome. Theym ade you feel as if you were a friend, not a customer. They listened to everything I liked and didn't like and they helped me find the perfect dream dress for my body type. Lana the owner was amazing and was at every one of my fittings! She was always giving me her honest opinion from the start to the very end. The seamstress was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this salon to all brides looking for an amazing dress and an amazing experience.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

Alena's Bridal shop helped me pick out my wedding dress. All of the associates were very professional and helpful throughout the wedding process! I would recommend you going to Alena's Bridal!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Aleana's Bridal was amazing when helping me look for my perfect dress!!! I knew I needed something with straps and lace-like, but I had never considered a dress like the one I chose! The woman took a bunch of dresses into the room with me so we could immediately discard the ones I really did not like and be able to narrow our search down quickly! Once I put this dress on I knew it was the one! I wanted to change the neckline to be a sweetheart, and they were able to easily change it- and it made all the difference! They made sure this was something that allowed me to breathe and move, and most importantly- that I could switch into sneakers for the reception! While the bustle was a little complicated they did a great job showing us how to do it!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 36
  • Seyera

Seyera Bobry · Married on 07/29/2018

Amazing service

I couldn't image better service!

I live out of state and went to Aleana's because of the amazing job they did with my sister's wedding dress. The staff is warm, welcoming and so knowledgeable!

They always managed to fit me into their schedule when I would travel into town for a fitting/wedding planning and my dress was a dream come true! It was exactly what I had envisioned my wedding dress to be!
    Thank you to the whole team at Aleana's!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 37
    Aleana's Bridal 38
    Aleana's Bridal 39
    Aleana's Bridal 40

Dana · Married on 07/21/2018

I LOVED every experience I had at Aleana's. From the moment I found my dress to post-wedding celebrations. They staff is unbelievable, the owner is such a wonderful person and very knowledgable about the bridal fashion industry and the selection of dresses was amazing! My mom and I loved our dresses! We're so sad that we won't be going back for a bridal appointment but will DEFINITELY be going back to Aleana's when I have another wedding party dress to buy. :)

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 41
    Aleana's Bridal 42
    Aleana's Bridal 43
    Aleana's Bridal 44
    Aleana's Bridal 45
    Aleana's Bridal 46

Tanya · Married on 07/15/2018

Selecting a wedding dress can be a stressful experience but the staff in Aleana's bridal made it fun and absolutely stress-free. I described to Lana what I envisioned and she brought out several options. I fell in love with the very first dress i tried on, but of course I thought it's not possible to get it right on the first try. I decided to go to other boutiques to look for something else and it was a big waste of time. Noone else provided me with the service like the staff at Aleana's. I went back and purchased the very first dress I tried on! Their very talented and sweet seamstress did an incredible job tailoring the dress to fit me like a glove. On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Highly recommend this place and it was worth the travel from Brooklyn!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Aleana's Bridal 47

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

I got married this summer and used Aleana's Bridal for my dress. I could not recommend them more highly. Everyone that works there is so genuine and truly invested in making you 100% happy with your dress and your whole experience. When picking out my dress, the whole team made me feel so comfortable. No judging or upselling in this place which definitely sets them apart from many others. They were so respectful of my budget and helped me find the best style for me since I came in with no idea of what I wanted. Their dress selection is top notch - best variety of styles, designer, price points around. They made every one of my fitting appointments to fun and special, including times where I brought large parties of bridesmaids and family. The seamstresses there are beyond amazing, and I'm still in awe of how perfectly they tailored my beaded lace gown to fit my body so perfectly. They leave no stone unturned, and make sure every detail is perfect. I always looked forward to my fittings because the team was so warm, welcoming and truly invested in making me feel happy and special. They even helped me pick out the accessories (ie. shoes, bra, jewelry) to complete the whole look even though these items were not purchased from them. I've already referred two of my engaged friends there and they are having the same experience. Not sure why anyone who lives in the tri-state area would go anywhere else, given the quality of the merchandise, caliber of the people, and best value proposition that you'll come across (and no sales tax!). Look no further than Aleana's Bridal!

Sent on 08/26/2018