Aleana's Bridal Reviews

Aleana's Bridal 6
Aleana's Bridal 7

Kelly Miressi · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful experience!

From the day I went searching for dresses through the day I picked it up they wrere nothing but helpful, friendly & professional. Great selection, personal service, altogether a wonderful experience

• Valerie

Valerie Rana · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience!

I couldn't have been happier with the quality and the service I experienced at Aleana's Bridal. From the day I tried on dresses to the day I picked my dress up, the ladies were always pleasant, timely and knowledgeable. Lana has an amazing selection of dresses for all styles and desires, and her team was beyond helpful. Honestly the biggest headache could have been alterations - and I can't rave about her enough! She was meticulous, seeing things before I did, sweet, and everything was perfect the day of. I couldn't have been happier to have purchased my dress here!

Jackie G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful from start to finish

I had the best experience with Lana and team. All are extremely professional, helpful and welcoming. I felt like part of their family. They really listened and made my dream wedding dress a reality with lots of customization. The designers and seamstresses are 5 star. You will not be disappointed.

Patricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Love my dress and my mother's dress!

They have a great selection of dresses both for the bride and mother of the bride. They are way more personable than big name bridal stores. The staff were extremely helpful and ever so patient with helping my mom pick her dress (she fell in love with everything she saw!) I received so many compliments and the fitting was perfect for both of us. I highly recommend anyone to make an appointment here, you'll be happy you did.

Aleana's Bridal 8
    Aleana's Bridal 9
    Aleana's Bridal 10

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2018

Phenomenal attention to detail!

When looking for my wedding dress, I went to 4 places and my last stop was Aleana's. From the moment we got there we were taken care of like family. They helped with choosing the style and just about everything else we could think of. They were very attentive to what I was looking for and what I wanted. They ordered my dress with plenty of time for alterations for my big day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing service and attention to detail.

Jenna I · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible experience

Aleana's Bridal helped to make one of the most stressful bridal tasks enjoyable and fun. They have a gorgeous selection of dresses and accessories. Before stumbling upon Aleana's, I had went to many other bridal shops who made me feel pressured into purchasing a dress. Even though I had started my bridal dress hunt a bit late, there was no push to purchase a dress at Aleana's and they were extremely patient with me. Lana and the other staff made a lot of effort to understand my needs and wants and I really trusted their guidance. I am so fortunate to have worked with such a warm, supportive, friendly, and genuine team of individuals who truly listen and care about what you want your dress to look like and that you are comfortable in what you are wearing. I had such an incredible experience with them, as they were extremely accommodating and super helpful. I am so grateful for their work as well as the time that they had put into altering the dress. They had been extremely oriented to detail and care to make the dress look perfect. Their seamstress, Dolores, works wonders! She created a beautiful gown that had made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I highly recommend this place!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

My experience at Aleana's Bridal was amazing. I had gone to 4 different boutiques before Aleana's and I have to say Aleana's was the best. Rosemarie was awesome. I told her what I was looking for and the second dress she brought out to me was the one. I can't thank her enough for listening and bringing the Demetrios dress to me. The price of the dress was so reasonable. It was under my budget too.After deciding on my dress, they brought out a bottle of champagne to celebrate with my sister and 2 friends. The seamstress, Dolores was excellent. Dolores did an amazing job on my dress. She worked so hard on my dress to make it fit it to my body. I felt like a princess the day I got married. It was the perfect dress. I received so many compliments that day. I would definitely recommend Aleana's. The team is very accommodating to your needs as well. Thank you Lana and team for everything. Good luck with everything you do :)

Aleana's Bridal 11
    Aleana's Bridal 12
    Aleana's Bridal 13

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Found my dress right away! Ginny picked a few for me to try and there it was! Made what I thought would be a long process very easy. Price was great even with all the alterations they provide.

Simona · Married on 08/25/2018

After looking for dresses in different bridal salons, Aleana's bridal was the one that made me feel the most welcome. Theym ade you feel as if you were a friend, not a customer. They listened to everything I liked and didn't like and they helped me find the perfect dream dress for my body type. Lana the owner was amazing and was at every one of my fittings! She was always giving me her honest opinion from the start to the very end. The seamstress was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this salon to all brides looking for an amazing dress and an amazing experience.

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

Alena's Bridal shop helped me pick out my wedding dress. All of the associates were very professional and helpful throughout the wedding process! I would recommend you going to Alena's Bridal!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Aleana's Bridal was amazing when helping me look for my perfect dress!!! I knew I needed something with straps and lace-like, but I had never considered a dress like the one I chose! The woman took a bunch of dresses into the room with me so we could immediately discard the ones I really did not like and be able to narrow our search down quickly! Once I put this dress on I knew it was the one! I wanted to change the neckline to be a sweetheart, and they were able to easily change it- and it made all the difference! They made sure this was something that allowed me to breathe and move, and most importantly- that I could switch into sneakers for the reception! While the bustle was a little complicated they did a great job showing us how to do it!

Aleana's Bridal 14
    Aleana's Bridal 19
  • Seyera

Seyera Bobry · Married on 07/29/2018

Amazing service

I couldn't image better service!

I live out of state and went to Aleana's because of the amazing job they did with my sister's wedding dress. The staff is warm, welcoming and so knowledgeable!

They always managed to fit me into their schedule when I would travel into town for a fitting/wedding planning and my dress was a dream come true! It was exactly what I had envisioned my wedding dress to be!
    Thank you to the whole team at Aleana's!

Aleana's Bridal 20
    Aleana's Bridal 21
    Aleana's Bridal 22
    Aleana's Bridal 23

Dana · Married on 07/21/2018

I LOVED every experience I had at Aleana's. From the moment I found my dress to post-wedding celebrations. They staff is unbelievable, the owner is such a wonderful person and very knowledgable about the bridal fashion industry and the selection of dresses was amazing! My mom and I loved our dresses! We're so sad that we won't be going back for a bridal appointment but will DEFINITELY be going back to Aleana's when I have another wedding party dress to buy. :)

Aleana's Bridal 24
    Aleana's Bridal 25
    Aleana's Bridal 26
    Aleana's Bridal 27
    Aleana's Bridal 28
    Aleana's Bridal 29

Tanya · Married on 07/15/2018

Selecting a wedding dress can be a stressful experience but the staff in Aleana's bridal made it fun and absolutely stress-free. I described to Lana what I envisioned and she brought out several options. I fell in love with the very first dress i tried on, but of course I thought it's not possible to get it right on the first try. I decided to go to other boutiques to look for something else and it was a big waste of time. Noone else provided me with the service like the staff at Aleana's. I went back and purchased the very first dress I tried on! Their very talented and sweet seamstress did an incredible job tailoring the dress to fit me like a glove. On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Highly recommend this place and it was worth the travel from Brooklyn!

Aleana's Bridal 30

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

I got married this summer and used Aleana's Bridal for my dress. I could not recommend them more highly. Everyone that works there is so genuine and truly invested in making you 100% happy with your dress and your whole experience. When picking out my dress, the whole team made me feel so comfortable. No judging or upselling in this place which definitely sets them apart from many others. They were so respectful of my budget and helped me find the best style for me since I came in with no idea of what I wanted. Their dress selection is top notch - best variety of styles, designer, price points around. They made every one of my fitting appointments to fun and special, including times where I brought large parties of bridesmaids and family. The seamstresses there are beyond amazing, and I'm still in awe of how perfectly they tailored my beaded lace gown to fit my body so perfectly. They leave no stone unturned, and make sure every detail is perfect. I always looked forward to my fittings because the team was so warm, welcoming and truly invested in making me feel happy and special. They even helped me pick out the accessories (ie. shoes, bra, jewelry) to complete the whole look even though these items were not purchased from them. I've already referred two of my engaged friends there and they are having the same experience. Not sure why anyone who lives in the tri-state area would go anywhere else, given the quality of the merchandise, caliber of the people, and best value proposition that you'll come across (and no sales tax!). Look no further than Aleana's Bridal!

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

After looking for my perfect wedding dress at several other shops, I was so thankful to come across Aleana's! Lana and her entire team were respectful, organized, and professional, but most of all, they were all very knowledgable. They were attentive and listened to exactly what I was looking for in my perfect dress. Once I said "yes to the dress" the process continued to go just as smoothly. During each fitting, the seamstress was an absolute pleasure. She took her time and was extremely precise in her work. She fit my dress to my petite shape perfectly! Thank you Lana and the entire team at Aleana's for truly CARING about your brides and helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
    -Emily R.

Katelyn · Married on 07/03/2018

I had the most wonderful experience with Lana and the team at Aleana's Bridal. They were my first stop and after shopping around at about 6 more bridal shops around New Jersey, we wound up right back where we started with Ginny at Aleana's. I went in with no expectations of a dress or knowing what I wanted and they listened and interpreted my thoughts, helping me find a dress that everyone loved. They were so patient and made the whole experience so enjoyable. The alterations process was amazing and they were wonderful to my family and friends, each time we came for a fitting. Their attention to detail and perfectionism was something I am so grateful for because I loved my dress and the whole dress experience.

Aleana's Bridal 31
    Aleana's Bridal 32
    Aleana's Bridal 33
    Aleana's Bridal 34
    Aleana's Bridal 35

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

From start to finish, INCREDIBLE experience at Aleana's! The whole team is so helpful (Ginny, Aleana etc!) and there is a great selection. I got the first dress that I tried on here and Aleana picked it out. She has great style and vision. I was so happy with the tailoring and the service throughout. I ended up getting my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses here too. This place makes you feel so confident and good about yourself and they are honest and not just trying to make a sale. They want every bride to feel radiant and beautiful on her wedding day. It was a dream experience for me...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

What an amazing dress and experience working with these fantastic women. From start to finish it was the best experience I could have asked for. The dress blew me away and I didn't want to take it off! My guests were overwhelmed with the dress and I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Aleana's Bridal 36

Kiersten · Married on 06/23/2018

When you walk into Aleana's you are not treated like just another customer, you are warmly welcomed and treated as family. The staff truly cares for each bride and takes the time to listen to your vision to ensure your dream is met. Lana's eye and ability to quickly pick up on personalities, helped greatly in finding the most perfect dress for me. I looked forward to walking through that doorway for every fitting and the alterations were stunning. If you are searching for a place with a wide/unique selection of dresses, a genuine staff and a calm atmosphere - Aleana's is the place for you. I would highly recommend them to every bride. I can't thank them enough for the amazing experience; I'd never felt so beautiful.

Aleana's Bridal 37
    Aleana's Bridal 38

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I enjoyed going to this boutique - I had a great experience getting my dress and I would highly recommend for all future BRIDES!!!

Aleana's Bridal 39

Esther · Married on 05/05/2018

I LOVE Aleana's Bridal!! You do not need to shop anywhere else! The selection, service and price are incomparable. I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. I visited several bridal salons and their service left a lot to be desired. The first time I went to Aleana's I was shopping for bridesmaids dresses. Me and my MOH were immediately greeted and paired with Milda. Milda was so nice and listened to what we were looking for and we selected a Dessy After Six gown. All of my maids love the dress. I went back the following weekend with my mom to look for my wedding dress and Ginny was my consultant. Ginny was amazing and listened to exactly what I was looking for. She was patient, accommodating, and kind. She was also so sweet to my mom and let her pull a bunch of dresses and get really involved in the selection process. The first dress Ginny pulled for me was THE ONE! I had another appointment scheduled at Bijou that I could not cancel so we went to the appointment and I did not find anything that I liked. We rushed back to Aleana's and ordered my dress. Lana the owner was also so helpful and very knowledgeable. I am so excited for my dress to come in and I know Lana will make sure that I have everything I want and more!

Kelli · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so thankful that I came to Aleana's Bridal! I found my dream wedding dress here! The staff was so amazing and phenomenal from start to finish! They went above & beyond for me! I cannot thank them enough! So grateful <3

Aleana's Bridal 40
    Aleana's Bridal 41
    Aleana's Bridal 42

Nikole · Married on 03/23/2018

I can not express enough how much I loved by experience at Aleana's Bridal. I had gone to one other large bridal store in NYC and had the worst experience. When contacting Aleana's I explained what I wanted and they fit me in right away for my first appointment. The salon is comfortable and your consultant gives you their full attention. They allowed me to look at their racks to see the gowns for myself and pull what I liked. I had expressed that I only wanted to see dresses that would allow me to add sleeves or came with sleeves. I ended up finding the perfect gown that I would be able to add sleeves to. They did not rush the experience or make me feel pressured in any way. They were patient and really listened to what I wanted. Approximately eight months later I went for my first fitting where we began the process of fitting the dress and creating my sleeves. They also created a custom veil with the same lace from my dress. This bridal salon really takes the time to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and feel comfortable in your dress. I loved my dress off the rack, but i cant express how amazing they made me feel in my dress once they completed my sleeves and made essentially a custom gown and custom veil. I cried at my last fitting knowing I would not be able to visit these wonderful women anymore. Aleana's gives a bridal experience unlike any other salon. If your looking for affordable, quality dresses in a non-pressure professional environment this is the place for you! They really take pride in the selection they carry, they listen to exactly what you want and the woman who does the alterations, and made my sleeves/veil, is a miracle worker!