Aleana's Bridal Reviews

89 | Paramus, NJ

89 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

89 Aleana's Bridal Reviews

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

My experience at Aleana's Bridal was amazing. I had gone to 4 different boutiques before Aleana's and I have to say Aleana's was the best. Rosemarie was awesome. I told her what I was looking for and the second dress she brought out to me was the one. I can't thank her enough for listening and bringing the Demetrios dress to me. The price of the dress was so reasonable. It was under my budget too.After deciding on my dress, they brought out a bottle of champagne to celebrate with my sister and 2 friends. The seamstress, Dolores was excellent. Dolores did an amazing job on my dress. She worked so hard on my dress to make it fit it to my body. I felt like a princess the day I got married. It was the perfect dress. I received so many compliments that day. I would definitely recommend Aleana's. The team is very accommodating to your needs as well. Thank you Lana and team for everything. Good luck with everything you do :)

Aleana's Bridal 1
    Aleana's Bridal 2
    Aleana's Bridal 3

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Found my dress right away! Ginny picked a few for me to try and there it was! Made what I thought would be a long process very easy. Price was great even with all the alterations they provide.

Simona · Married on 08/25/2018

After looking for dresses in different bridal salons, Aleana's bridal was the one that made me feel the most welcome. Theym ade you feel as if you were a friend, not a customer. They listened to everything I liked and didn't like and they helped me find the perfect dream dress for my body type. Lana the owner was amazing and was at every one of my fittings! She was always giving me her honest opinion from the start to the very end. The seamstress was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this salon to all brides looking for an amazing dress and an amazing experience.

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

Alena's Bridal shop helped me pick out my wedding dress. All of the associates were very professional and helpful throughout the wedding process! I would recommend you going to Alena's Bridal!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Aleana's Bridal was amazing when helping me look for my perfect dress!!! I knew I needed something with straps and lace-like, but I had never considered a dress like the one I chose! The woman took a bunch of dresses into the room with me so we could immediately discard the ones I really did not like and be able to narrow our search down quickly! Once I put this dress on I knew it was the one! I wanted to change the neckline to be a sweetheart, and they were able to easily change it- and it made all the difference! They made sure this was something that allowed me to breathe and move, and most importantly- that I could switch into sneakers for the reception! While the bustle was a little complicated they did a great job showing us how to do it!

Aleana's Bridal 4
    Aleana's Bridal 5
    Aleana's Bridal 6
    Aleana's Bridal 7
    Aleana's Bridal 8
    Aleana's Bridal 9

Dana · Married on 07/21/2018

I LOVED every experience I had at Aleana's. From the moment I found my dress to post-wedding celebrations. They staff is unbelievable, the owner is such a wonderful person and very knowledgable about the bridal fashion industry and the selection of dresses was amazing! My mom and I loved our dresses! We're so sad that we won't be going back for a bridal appointment but will DEFINITELY be going back to Aleana's when I have another wedding party dress to buy. :)

Aleana's Bridal 10
    Aleana's Bridal 11
    Aleana's Bridal 12
    Aleana's Bridal 13
    Aleana's Bridal 14
    Aleana's Bridal 15

Tanya · Married on 07/15/2018

Selecting a wedding dress can be a stressful experience but the staff in Aleana's bridal made it fun and absolutely stress-free. I described to Lana what I envisioned and she brought out several options. I fell in love with the very first dress i tried on, but of course I thought it's not possible to get it right on the first try. I decided to go to other boutiques to look for something else and it was a big waste of time. Noone else provided me with the service like the staff at Aleana's. I went back and purchased the very first dress I tried on! Their very talented and sweet seamstress did an incredible job tailoring the dress to fit me like a glove. On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Highly recommend this place and it was worth the travel from Brooklyn!

Aleana's Bridal 16

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

I got married this summer and used Aleana's Bridal for my dress. I could not recommend them more highly. Everyone that works there is so genuine and truly invested in making you 100% happy with your dress and your whole experience. When picking out my dress, the whole team made me feel so comfortable. No judging or upselling in this place which definitely sets them apart from many others. They were so respectful of my budget and helped me find the best style for me since I came in with no idea of what I wanted. Their dress selection is top notch - best variety of styles, designer, price points around. They made every one of my fitting appointments to fun and special, including times where I brought large parties of bridesmaids and family. The seamstresses there are beyond amazing, and I'm still in awe of how perfectly they tailored my beaded lace gown to fit my body so perfectly. They leave no stone unturned, and make sure every detail is perfect. I always looked forward to my fittings because the team was so warm, welcoming and truly invested in making me feel happy and special. They even helped me pick out the accessories (ie. shoes, bra, jewelry) to complete the whole look even though these items were not purchased from them. I've already referred two of my engaged friends there and they are having the same experience. Not sure why anyone who lives in the tri-state area would go anywhere else, given the quality of the merchandise, caliber of the people, and best value proposition that you'll come across (and no sales tax!). Look no further than Aleana's Bridal!

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

After looking for my perfect wedding dress at several other shops, I was so thankful to come across Aleana's! Lana and her entire team were respectful, organized, and professional, but most of all, they were all very knowledgable. They were attentive and listened to exactly what I was looking for in my perfect dress. Once I said "yes to the dress" the process continued to go just as smoothly. During each fitting, the seamstress was an absolute pleasure. She took her time and was extremely precise in her work. She fit my dress to my petite shape perfectly! Thank you Lana and the entire team at Aleana's for truly CARING about your brides and helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
    -Emily R.

Katelyn · Married on 07/03/2018

I had the most wonderful experience with Lana and the team at Aleana's Bridal. They were my first stop and after shopping around at about 6 more bridal shops around New Jersey, we wound up right back where we started with Ginny at Aleana's. I went in with no expectations of a dress or knowing what I wanted and they listened and interpreted my thoughts, helping me find a dress that everyone loved. They were so patient and made the whole experience so enjoyable. The alterations process was amazing and they were wonderful to my family and friends, each time we came for a fitting. Their attention to detail and perfectionism was something I am so grateful for because I loved my dress and the whole dress experience.

Aleana's Bridal 17
    Aleana's Bridal 18
    Aleana's Bridal 19
    Aleana's Bridal 20
    Aleana's Bridal 21

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

From start to finish, INCREDIBLE experience at Aleana's! The whole team is so helpful (Ginny, Aleana etc!) and there is a great selection. I got the first dress that I tried on here and Aleana picked it out. She has great style and vision. I was so happy with the tailoring and the service throughout. I ended up getting my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses here too. This place makes you feel so confident and good about yourself and they are honest and not just trying to make a sale. They want every bride to feel radiant and beautiful on her wedding day. It was a dream experience for me...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

What an amazing dress and experience working with these fantastic women. From start to finish it was the best experience I could have asked for. The dress blew me away and I didn't want to take it off! My guests were overwhelmed with the dress and I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Aleana's Bridal 22

Kiersten · Married on 06/23/2018

When you walk into Aleana's you are not treated like just another customer, you are warmly welcomed and treated as family. The staff truly cares for each bride and takes the time to listen to your vision to ensure your dream is met. Lana's eye and ability to quickly pick up on personalities, helped greatly in finding the most perfect dress for me. I looked forward to walking through that doorway for every fitting and the alterations were stunning. If you are searching for a place with a wide/unique selection of dresses, a genuine staff and a calm atmosphere - Aleana's is the place for you. I would highly recommend them to every bride. I can't thank them enough for the amazing experience; I'd never felt so beautiful.

Aleana's Bridal 23
    Aleana's Bridal 24

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Phenomenal attention to detail!

When looking for my wedding dress, I went to 4 places and my last stop was Aleana's. From the moment we got there we were taken care of like family. They helped with choosing the style and just about everything else we could think of. They were very attentive to what I was looking for and what I wanted. They ordered my dress with plenty of time for alterations for my big day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing service and attention to detail.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I enjoyed going to this boutique - I had a great experience getting my dress and I would highly recommend for all future BRIDES!!!

Aleana's Bridal 25

Esther · Married on 05/05/2018

I LOVE Aleana's Bridal!! You do not need to shop anywhere else! The selection, service and price are incomparable. I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. I visited several bridal salons and their service left a lot to be desired. The first time I went to Aleana's I was shopping for bridesmaids dresses. Me and my MOH were immediately greeted and paired with Milda. Milda was so nice and listened to what we were looking for and we selected a Dessy After Six gown. All of my maids love the dress. I went back the following weekend with my mom to look for my wedding dress and Ginny was my consultant. Ginny was amazing and listened to exactly what I was looking for. She was patient, accommodating, and kind. She was also so sweet to my mom and let her pull a bunch of dresses and get really involved in the selection process. The first dress Ginny pulled for me was THE ONE! I had another appointment scheduled at Bijou that I could not cancel so we went to the appointment and I did not find anything that I liked. We rushed back to Aleana's and ordered my dress. Lana the owner was also so helpful and very knowledgeable. I am so excited for my dress to come in and I know Lana will make sure that I have everything I want and more!

Kelli · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so thankful that I came to Aleana's Bridal! I found my dream wedding dress here! The staff was so amazing and phenomenal from start to finish! They went above & beyond for me! I cannot thank them enough! So grateful <3

Aleana's Bridal 26
    Aleana's Bridal 27
    Aleana's Bridal 28

Nikole · Married on 03/23/2018

I can not express enough how much I loved by experience at Aleana's Bridal. I had gone to one other large bridal store in NYC and had the worst experience. When contacting Aleana's I explained what I wanted and they fit me in right away for my first appointment. The salon is comfortable and your consultant gives you their full attention. They allowed me to look at their racks to see the gowns for myself and pull what I liked. I had expressed that I only wanted to see dresses that would allow me to add sleeves or came with sleeves. I ended up finding the perfect gown that I would be able to add sleeves to. They did not rush the experience or make me feel pressured in any way. They were patient and really listened to what I wanted. Approximately eight months later I went for my first fitting where we began the process of fitting the dress and creating my sleeves. They also created a custom veil with the same lace from my dress. This bridal salon really takes the time to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and feel comfortable in your dress. I loved my dress off the rack, but i cant express how amazing they made me feel in my dress once they completed my sleeves and made essentially a custom gown and custom veil. I cried at my last fitting knowing I would not be able to visit these wonderful women anymore. Aleana's gives a bridal experience unlike any other salon. If your looking for affordable, quality dresses in a non-pressure professional environment this is the place for you! They really take pride in the selection they carry, they listen to exactly what you want and the woman who does the alterations, and made my sleeves/veil, is a miracle worker!

Eileen · Married on 11/11/2017

Aleana's is the best whether you are the bride or the mother of the bride! My daughter and I shopped around before arriving at Aleana's. Not only did she have the most gorgeous dresses we have ever seen but Lana and her team understood the budget. Aleanas is 5 star customer service. As mother of the bride they made me feel special too. Lana the owner has excellent taste. She helped me from head to toe. After picking the perfect dress, she coordinated beautiful comfortable shoes and custom earrings that went perfectly with my dress. I felt like a queen! With all the stress that a wedding brings it was great to know I didn't have to worry about my attire. My daughter too! Thank you Alana and team for everything! I will see you when my younger daughter gets engaged!

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Aleana's Bridal was wonderful. I don't even remember how I found the place, but I am so glad that I did. I ended up finding my dress there but had one more appointment at another place and wanted to go to that first. While at the other place nothing compared to the dresses and service at Aleana's. I called immediately upon leaving the other place and went straight to Aleana's to buy my dress and veil.

Lana was wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgeable and makes it easy to trust your dress in the care of her and her staff. My seamstress was excellent and was able to make all the adjustments seamlessly. They were very accommodating of my schedule as I unexpectedly moved out of state and needed to travel back for fittings. I also got married out of state and they were very accommodating with my parents to pick up the dress and have it set for transportation without wrinkling or getting damaged.

I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to visit Aleana's!

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!

So, I bought a dress at another salon. Two weeks before my wedding I was forced to look for a new one. I walked into Aleana's with not a lot of hope. The staff was INCREDIBLE. My bridal attendant (Melda?) was so patient. I found my dream dress and a lot of tears were shed. Lana set me up with the seamstress Dolores and she worked WONDERS. They added a belt and removed crinoline and every fitting they were on time, accommodating, and friendly. Lana and Dolores were very detail oriented and I was over the moon with how my dress came out.

I received so many compliments on my dress. TWO WEEKS. These women worked magic in TWO WEEKS. High quality service. High quality women. High quality business.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2017

Beyond the gorgeous selection of gowns they have, Aleana's Bridal runs their shop in a uniquely personal and truly supportive way. Lana is such a knowledgable owner and her genuine care for her customers extends through her whole staff. When it comes to searching for your bridal gown, they really listen to what you want and understand how you feel. I had no idea what kind of wedding gown to try on when I first went, but Ginny patiently helped me figure it out through trial and error. When we thought we maybe found the dress but I wasn't quite ready, there was no pressure or sales push whatsoever. And ultimately, I ended up coming back to the shop to buy it -- the most beautifully detailed dress that was so romantic and fitting for me.

Aleana's also has a flat fee for alterations, which was really important since I went down a couple sizes. Their seamstress is like a FAIRY GODMOTHER who works miracles even when restructuring the dress or modifying lace and beading. They're very talented, and very informative about how to bustle and care for your dress, when you should time your fittings, etc.

My bridesmaids and mom also purchased their dresses here because it was such a great experience and there were so many beautiful options to choose from and at fair price points. Wonderful bridal shop with stunning dresses!

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

My wedding gown was absolutely stunning! The individualized attention given by Lana and the staff provided a personal and comfortable experience and I knew that I was in good hands from the moment I walked into Aleana's. Lana is so sweet and extremely passionate about her work. She listened carefully to my ideas and selected so many beautiful gowns to try on. I fell in love with my gown and she even custom-made my veil to match the lace on my dress! Lana also helped me choose the perfect earrings and hair accessory to complement my dress. The seamstress was also extremely talented and attentive to detail and my dress fit absolutely perfectly! I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Aleana's Bridal!

Michele · Married on 09/09/2017

For anyone getting married, the process can be stressful. It becomes an endless to do lists and full of emotions.

However, I can honestly say that one of the best decisions I made was to go dress shopping at Aleanas Bridal. I remember going there and thinking "Oh it's my first time wedding dress shoppingI might now find anything." I pulled up countless Pinterest pictures and tried on about five or six dresses, the staff there are so accommodating and helpful. I was getting a little discouraged when I Aleana suggested I try on an A-line emboried champagne gown, absolutely beautiful (if I do say so myself). I thought, hmm that's no what I had in mind, but I'm an easy going person and like how it looked on the hanger so I was like okay sure... Next thing you know I try on the dress and I could not take it off!!

One of the easiest things to check off my list so to speak was buying my wedding dress at Alena's. The staff is so professional, caring, passionate and polite. I would recommended them to anyone, and I'm so glad I said "yes to the dress"
    at Aleanas. Thank so much!!