78 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

Flower Girls (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Garters (1)
78 Aleana's Bridal Reviews

After looking for my perfect wedding dress at several other shops, I was so thankful to come across Aleana's! Lana and her entire team were respectful, organized, and professional, but most of all, they were all very knowledgable. They were attentive and listened to exactly what I was looking for in my perfect dress. Once I said "yes to the dress" the process continued to go just as smoothly. During each fitting, the seamstress was an absolute pleasure. She took her time and was extremely precise in her work. She fit my dress to my petite shape perfectly! Thank you Lana and the entire team at Aleana's for truly CARING about your brides and helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
-Emily R.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From start to finish, INCREDIBLE experience at Aleana's! The whole team is so helpful (Ginny, Aleana etc!) and there is a great selection. I got the first dress that I tried on here and Aleana picked it out. She has great style and vision. I was so happy with the tailoring and the service throughout. I ended up getting my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses here too. This place makes you feel so confident and good about yourself and they are honest and not just trying to make a sale. They want every bride to feel radiant and beautiful on her wedding day. It was a dream experience for me...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What an amazing dress and experience working with these fantastic women. From start to finish it was the best experience I could have asked for. The dress blew me away and I didn't want to take it off! My guests were overwhelmed with the dress and I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I enjoyed going to this boutique - I had a great experience getting my dress and I would highly recommend for all future BRIDES!!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVE Aleana's Bridal!! You do not need to shop anywhere else! The selection, service and price are incomparable. I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. I visited several bridal salons and their service left a lot to be desired. The first time I went to Aleana's I was shopping for bridesmaids dresses. Me and my MOH were immediately greeted and paired with Milda. Milda was so nice and listened to what we were looking for and we selected a Dessy After Six gown. All of my maids love the dress. I went back the following weekend with my mom to look for my wedding dress and Ginny was my consultant. Ginny was amazing and listened to exactly what I was looking for. She was patient, accommodating, and kind. She was also so sweet to my mom and let her pull a bunch of dresses and get really involved in the selection process. The first dress Ginny pulled for me was THE ONE! I had another appointment scheduled at Bijou that I could not cancel so we went to the appointment and I did not find anything that I liked. We rushed back to Aleana's and ordered my dress. Lana the owner was also so helpful and very knowledgeable. I am so excited for my dress to come in and I know Lana will make sure that I have everything I want and more!

Profile Picture Esther, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Customization, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Veils

I am so thankful that I came to Aleana's Bridal! I found my dream wedding dress here! The staff was so amazing and phenomenal from start to finish! They went above & beyond for me! I cannot thank them enough! So grateful

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

I can not express enough how much I loved by experience at Aleana's Bridal. I had gone to one other large bridal store in NYC and had the worst experience. When contacting Aleana's I explained what I wanted and they fit me in right away for my first appointment. The salon is comfortable and your consultant gives you their full attention. They allowed me to look at their racks to see the gowns for myself and pull what I liked. I had expressed that I only wanted to see dresses that would allow me to add sleeves or came with sleeves. I ended up finding the perfect gown that I would be able to add sleeves to. They did not rush the experience or make me feel pressured in any way. They were patient and really listened to what I wanted. Approximately eight months later I went for my first fitting where we began the process of fitting the dress and creating my sleeves. They also created a custom veil with the same lace from my dress. This bridal salon really takes the time to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and feel comfortable in your dress. I loved my dress off the rack, but i cant express how amazing they made me feel in my dress once they completed my sleeves and made essentially a custom gown and custom veil. I cried at my last fitting knowing I would not be able to visit these wonderful women anymore. Aleana's gives a bridal experience unlike any other salon. If your looking for affordable, quality dresses in a non-pressure professional environment this is the place for you! They really take pride in the selection they carry, they listen to exactly what you want and the woman who does the alterations, and made my sleeves/veil, is a miracle worker!

Profile Picture Nikole, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Aleana's is the best whether you are the bride or the mother of the bride! My daughter and I shopped around before arriving at Aleana's. Not only did she have the most gorgeous dresses we have ever seen but Lana and her team understood the budget. Aleanas is 5 star customer service. As mother of the bride they made me feel special too. Lana the owner has excellent taste. She helped me from head to toe. After picking the perfect dress, she coordinated beautiful comfortable shoes and custom earrings that went perfectly with my dress. I felt like a queen! With all the stress that a wedding brings it was great to know I didn't have to worry about my attire. My daughter too! Thank you Alana and team for everything! I will see you when my younger daughter gets engaged!

Profile Picture Eileen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Aleana's Bridal was wonderful. I don't even remember how I found the place, but I am so glad that I did. I ended up finding my dress there but had one more appointment at another place and wanted to go to that first. While at the other place nothing compared to the dresses and service at Aleana's. I called immediately upon leaving the other place and went straight to Aleana's to buy my dress and veil.

Lana was wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgeable and makes it easy to trust your dress in the care of her and her staff. My seamstress was excellent and was able to make all the adjustments seamlessly. They were very accommodating of my schedule as I unexpectedly moved out of state and needed to travel back for fittings. I also got married out of state and they were very accommodating with my parents to pick up the dress and have it set for transportation without wrinkling or getting damaged.

I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to visit Aleana's!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!

So, I bought a dress at another salon. Two weeks before my wedding I was forced to look for a new one. I walked into Aleana's with not a lot of hope. The staff was INCREDIBLE. My bridal attendant (Melda?) was so patient. I found my dream dress and a lot of tears were shed. Lana set me up with the seamstress Dolores and she worked WONDERS. They added a belt and removed crinoline and every fitting they were on time, accommodating, and friendly. Lana and Dolores were very detail oriented and I was over the moon with how my dress came out.

I received so many compliments on my dress. TWO WEEKS. These women worked magic in TWO WEEKS. High quality service. High quality women. High quality business.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

Beyond the gorgeous selection of gowns they have, Aleana's Bridal runs their shop in a uniquely personal and truly supportive way. Lana is such a knowledgable owner and her genuine care for her customers extends through her whole staff. When it comes to searching for your bridal gown, they really listen to what you want and understand how you feel. I had no idea what kind of wedding gown to try on when I first went, but Ginny patiently helped me figure it out through trial and error. When we thought we maybe found the dress but I wasn't quite ready, there was no pressure or sales push whatsoever. And ultimately, I ended up coming back to the shop to buy it -- the most beautifully detailed dress that was so romantic and fitting for me.

Aleana's also has a flat fee for alterations, which was really important since I went down a couple sizes. Their seamstress is like a FAIRY GODMOTHER who works miracles even when restructuring the dress or modifying lace and beading. They're very talented, and very informative about how to bustle and care for your dress, when you should time your fittings, etc.

My bridesmaids and mom also purchased their dresses here because it was such a great experience and there were so many beautiful options to choose from and at fair price points. Wonderful bridal shop with stunning dresses!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

My wedding gown was absolutely stunning! The individualized attention given by Lana and the staff provided a personal and comfortable experience and I knew that I was in good hands from the moment I walked into Aleana's. Lana is so sweet and extremely passionate about her work. She listened carefully to my ideas and selected so many beautiful gowns to try on. I fell in love with my gown and she even custom-made my veil to match the lace on my dress! Lana also helped me choose the perfect earrings and hair accessory to complement my dress. The seamstress was also extremely talented and attentive to detail and my dress fit absolutely perfectly! I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Aleana's Bridal!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

For anyone getting married, the process can be stressful. It becomes an endless to do lists and full of emotions.

However, I can honestly say that one of the best decisions I made was to go dress shopping at Aleanas Bridal. I remember going there and thinking "Oh it's my first time wedding dress shoppingI might now find anything." I pulled up countless Pinterest pictures and tried on about five or six dresses, the staff there are so accommodating and helpful. I was getting a little discouraged when I Aleana suggested I try on an A-line emboried champagne gown, absolutely beautiful (if I do say so myself). I thought, hmm that's no what I had in mind, but I'm an easy going person and like how it looked on the hanger so I was like okay sure... Next thing you know I try on the dress and I could not take it off!!

One of the easiest things to check off my list so to speak was buying my wedding dress at Alena's. The staff is so professional, caring, passionate and polite. I would recommended them to anyone, and I'm so glad I said "yes to the dress"
at Aleanas. Thank so much!!

Profile Picture Michele , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Sample Sales

This was the first and last place I went to purchase my wedding dress. I made an appointment online and received a conformation phone call before my appointment. When they called, they asked some basic questions to help prepare for the appointment. I showed up to the appointment with my MOH, grandmothers, mother, and mother in law. My appointment was with Barbara, and she was fantastic the whole appointment that lasted 2 hours. She made me feel very comfortable, never rushed, and ultimately helped me make my final decision. That is not to say that she pressured me into my dress, but her experience, and knowledge made me realize that the dress I picked was the perfect choice. I went back for my alterations and never had to wait for someone to help me, but they were waiting for me with my dress. The dress was perfectly fitted to me on my wedding day and there was not a single thing wrong with it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Bridal Gowns

It was just wonderful. I called to make and appointment for the following day, but had to cancel the day of. They were wonderful. Then I realized I was able to reschedule and called again for the following day and without a problem an appointment was made.
We were seen right on time and my sales lady asked for my style and budget. She showed me nothing out of budget and everything that was my style. She would ask if I wanted to try a different style and I would agree to try (why not?), but never once was she pushy about it. Aleana came over as well to offer assistance, and neither woman could have been more helpful. Within less than an hour, I had found my dress, and measuring and purchasing the dress was done without headache. I also live on the other side of the country and therefore the alteration timeline is a little pressed, so I was worried. Howeever, they were so accommodating and my short timeframe will not be an issue. They even gave us a bottle of champagne to take home as a gift of congratulations! I am so happy with the dress and the experience and I cannot wait for my fitting. I will definitely recommend this salon!
*update- I called when I was arriving back home and they made an appointment for me, no problem, I had two fittings and a final one where I got to bring the dress home. They could not have been more accommodating and kindly through the entire process. They helped make my wedding the stress free and wonderfully fun experience it was.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana and her team were absolutely amazing!! They took so much time helping me choose the perfect dress for my wedding! Everyone kept complimenting how beautiful my dress was. I can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Aleana was so wonderful to work with! She was so great during the whole process, I always felt like I was in good hands. I visited a few other bridal shops but Aleana is so experienced she really helped eliminate any hesitation during the process and she has fantastic taste so her dress selection was on point. I couldn't be any happier with my wedding dress, it really set the tone for the whole wedding. Thank you Aleana!!!

Profile Picture Alanna, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

Lana and her staff were so helpful and accommodating every step of the way leading up to my wedding day. I tried on what felt like a gazillion gowns and absolutely fell in love with my stunning Pronovias gown. The seamstress did a phenomenal job tailoring and altering the dress to fit like a glove. Lana was also able to create a stunning custom cathedral length veil that had everything on my wish list. My mother, purchased her gown at Aleana’s, as well. We were both so pleased with our experience at Aleana's Bridal. Thank you so much Lana and team!!
-Stacey

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Aleana's Bridal was just what I imagined wedding dress shopping should be. One my my great friends went to Aleana's and suggested I make an appointment there. I am so glad I did. From the moment I stepped in Lana and her team made me feel so comfortable. Lana made wedding dress shopping so personal and such a wonderful experience. Her loving and kind personality made the experience even better than I expected. I highly recommend Aleana's Bridal!

Profile Picture Kristin , 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana and her staff are first rate. They know their stuff and have made the whole process stress free and easy. We bought bride, bridesmaid and mother of the bride gowns all from Aleana's. Lana's eye for the dresses and attention to detail are amazing.

Profile Picture User7823360, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana and the entire Aleana's staff were amazing. Lana has such a gift- she looked at me and knew exactly which dresses would look best. The process was easy and they took excellent care of me. My mom also went there for her mother-of-the-bride dress, and I have referred several friends- we all agree the Aleana's Bridal is the best store in the area. Unmatched selection, service, and attention to detail- thank you!

Profile Picture User6209892, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

I had a fantastic experience working with the team at Aleana's Bridal as I prepared for my wedding day. My initial appointment was unlike any I had at other places because I had one on one attention, was not rushed at all, and had a huge selection of dresses to try on. It was just such a calm and pleasant environment that made me feel so special - just how you want to feel trying on dresses! I ended up loving several and after trying those all on again that day I picked the perfect one. My subsequent appointments were equally as relaxing and easy with Lana helping me with all my accessories including veil and jewelry, plus accessories for my mom. She has a great eye for coming up with accessories that look great and pull everything together. The alterations process went very smoothly as well, and I left the store knowing the dress fit perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aleana's Bridal to any bride looking for exquisite gowns and professional help from someone who will make you look your best!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I had gone to 10 stores looking for my wedding dress. Aleana's was the second store I visited and I kept going back to one dress I had tried on, but there were some modifications I had wanted done to it. I wanted a dress with straps and beading all throughout the dress. This dress that I tried on was strapless and had most of its beading on the top. Lana and her amazing seamstress customized my gown to include the sleeves I wanted, added crystals to the bottom for more beading, and made a matching veil with lace. The seamstress makes the dress. It is so important to have a great seamstress! Not only did they listen to my recommendations, but Lana's vision and experience helped create my perfect dress! My dress came out even more beautiful than I imagined. Everyone at my wedding was asking me where I got it.

Profile Picture Kris Ann, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana and her team were a godsend! She customize a wedding dress in under 2 months for me. She did such a marvelous job on short notice. I'm pregnant and her excellent approach made me so relaxed and very happy to finally hear someone can do a perfect wedding dress for me especially since I was 5 months pregnant on my wedding day ! I highly recommend this beautiful looking salon. I bought gorgeous jewelry there too. This beautiful shop is like a woman's dream and the best things is you don't have to dream because it's actually real! Whoever wants to make their wedding dreams come true should definitely visit her!!!

Profile Picture User7093669, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews