Tav Images Photography

Tav Images Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Tav Images Photography

A Unique Boutique for Unique People.

Tav Images Photography is a unique boutique for unique people. This means that you get amazing photography with personalized attention, and your package is unique to you and your unique needs, you unique person, you.

Services and Area Coverage

Specializing in weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16s, and family portraits. Based in Waltham, MA in the Greater Boston Area - serving all of MA, RI, CT, southern NH and southern ME. I'll cover events outside of this coverage area, so please inquire by hitting up the contact page.

Pricing Info

Packages range in price from $2,770 - $6,000 depending on your needs. Packages aren't set in stone and can be customized to fit your unique needs. Please inquire for specific packages and pricing.

Personal Info

I've been in the photography business for 10 years, and I always say that I've only gotten good in the last 2 years because I'm always striving to be better than myself from a week ago. I'm a sci-fi, fantasy, and music geek and live for my wife Kathrin and my frenchie Bruno. Plus I love photography :)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

I LOVE Tav!! He did an amazing job for our wedding. He was great from start to finish. His work was excellent, better than I could have ever imagined. There were so many pics he provided us with. Looking at his work brings me back to those very special moments, he captured everything. He also has a great personality and is someone you would want there on your special day. He was fun and had great ideas for shots. He has competitive pricing and I could not have been happier with having hired him for our wedding, and will certainly use him again in the future. Just fantastic! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even explain how amazing Tav is.... we met him in September and loved him immediately. He is so creative. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful. He captured very sweet moments that I would have missed if it wasn't for him.... a few short days later he even sent us a teaser video of some of the pictures.... they were so gorgeous I cried through the whole thing. He made us so happy throughout the day because we knew we were getting amazing moments that we would miss. The day goes in a blink of an eye so a great photographer like Tav is essential. It's one of the most important vendors you will ever hire. He got to us earlier then expected that morning and just took his time with us getting ready patient, kind, and just a really great person! Any pictures we need done in the future which I'm sure there will be more occasions we only need 1 guy and that's Tav!!!!! We are so appreciative for your hard work! Xoxo Carl n Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews

Events

Boston, MA 02115   See On Map
201-788-8243 (phone)
M-F 9AM - 7PM Weekends: shoots only, email inquiries
Tav Images Photography is a wedding photographer from NJ and Long Island, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Long Island, NY, and Manhatten. Tav Images Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 2009 specializing in weddings.