24 Reviews for Tav Images Photography

Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
23 Tav Images Photography Reviews

Tav was amazing to work with and comes highly recommended. He made the entire experience extremely comfortable and enjoyable. My fiancé and I weren’t sure if we even wanted to have engagement photos taken because we tend to be awkward and weren’t sure how everything would turn out. Tav went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable and kept us laughing. He took the lead and found some amazing places where we could have the photos taken. They came out better than I could have ever expected! Everyone I showed loved every single picture, including myself. If we were getting married closer to the Boston area I would hire Tav for our wedding as well. He was flexible, professional, and easy to get in touch with. If you’re looking for a photographer you should definitely consider using Tav!

Photos
Profile Picture Christine, 6/20/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

He knows how to frame the perfect backdrop without trying 100 different angles. Just one or two snaps and then it's time to move on! He has so many lenses, he really knows his equipment to make sure each shot is optimal. Certainly willing to get down on the dirty ground for the best angles, too - wow. I think he's a great match for extroverted couples who are eager to tell their own story. It might be a bit awkward for introverted couples since he's so focused on the visual work and less focused on conversation starters. We LOVED our finished results. Thank you Tav!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking to have our engagement pictures done, we wanted a photographer that was easy to work with, flexible (in terms of scheduling, location and just pure demeanor), and someone who was going to understand our vision... and possibly make it so my fiancé didn't want to kill me afterwards. To say Tav succeeded is an understatement. The whole process from start to finish was super smooth and flew by (with no complaints from the hubby).

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I LOVE Tav!! He did an amazing job for our wedding. He was great from start to finish. His work was excellent, better than I could have ever imagined. There were so many pics he provided us with. Looking at his work brings me back to those very special moments, he captured everything. He also has a great personality and is someone you would want there on your special day. He was fun and had great ideas for shots. He has competitive pricing and I could not have been happier with having hired him for our wedding, and will certainly use him again in the future. Just fantastic! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even explain how amazing Tav is.... we met him in September and loved him immediately. He is so creative. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful. He captured very sweet moments that I would have missed if it wasn't for him.... a few short days later he even sent us a teaser video of some of the pictures.... they were so gorgeous I cried through the whole thing. He made us so happy throughout the day because we knew we were getting amazing moments that we would miss. The day goes in a blink of an eye so a great photographer like Tav is essential. It's one of the most important vendors you will ever hire. He got to us earlier then expected that morning and just took his time with us getting ready patient, kind, and just a really great person! Any pictures we need done in the future which I'm sure there will be more occasions we only need 1 guy and that's Tav!!!!! We are so appreciative for your hard work! Xoxo Carl n Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tav is awesome. He made my husband and I feel super comfortable every step of the way. He was so professional and easy to work with.

We just got our wedding album and it's gorgeous. The pictures are natural, creative and beautifully shot. We were looking for a more relaxed, non-contrived, sophisticated vibe and he totally captured that.

We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for anything more on my wedding day! Tav was attentive, professional and made my husband and I feel so comfortable taking pictures throughout the night. Tav has a kick of corkiness which is bound to make you laugh and enjoy the picture process. His work is unique yet stil captures all the great moments of the day. I can not say enough good things about Tav and his work you will be highly impressed and pleased!

Profile Picture Lori, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW! It was a delight to work with Tav. He is creative, professional and easy to partner with. The pictures are amazing and captured every aspect of the event. I will be recommending Tav to family and friends! Thanks again.

Profile Picture User7748511, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tav is an absolutely Amazing Photographer!! It was amazing that I stumbled upon him searching for places on google images to take our wedding photos. When I contacted Tav he was prompt on his response which I loved and was amazed to find out he lived a block away from us. He is so warm and inviting, made us feel soo comfortable throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding which turned out to be a Down pour, lol he put all our worries about not getting our outdoor photos at ease. He scheduled a shoot with us the next day and the day was beautiful. The details in his work are incredible, he is really passionate in his work and it 100% reflects in his work. Love the sneek peaks he posts on Facebook and Instagram that keeps u on the edge of your seats eager to see the rest. We Highly recommend Tav, we were soo lucky to have him apart of our day! Thanks a million Tav!! You are Exceptional!!

Danielle & Dean

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tav was awesome to work with! He was very accommodating, allowing us to choose time/place that we wanted our photos taken. During the shoot, he makes you feel very comfortable. The photos turned out exactly how we wanted them! Very shortly after our shoot, he had a small preview of edited photos for us. Within about a week, he had the complete album edited and ready for us to view. We would definitely recommend booking with Tav!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Completely satisfied and highly recommended!! Thanks so much for doing a wonderful job at my daughter's sweet 16 party.

Profile Picture John, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints, Proofs

Tav just photographed my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and was amazing. His pictures are incredible and he's very creative. Tav is great with kids!! I would definitely recommend and trust him. I'm so happy we found Tav to photograph for us. Thank You, Thank You!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Tav was terrific! He is very flexible and worked with our schedule. The pictures came out great--beautiful shots of our daughter and our family/friends at her Sweet 16 party. Tav is easy to work with and a true professional!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/13/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Liability Insurance

My husband and I loved working with Tav at our wedding back in May 2015! From our initial consultation to the wedding planning process to the actual bridal photo shoot and wedding day photography, we were very impressed with Tav's professionalism and talent! We absolutely love Tav's final product - the wedding album is beyond impressive! Thank you for being such a wonderful vendor, Tav! We hope to work with you in the future!

Profile Picture Kirtana, 9/26/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to us was to capture the candid moments of laughter and love. That is what exactly Tav did. When we first met him we could tell right away that we would feel comfortable with him on our special day and we weren’t mistaken. You could clearly see the passion he has for photography and his attention to detail. He listened to what we wanted and provided us with beautiful pictures to ensure we remember or big day! We got rave reviews from all of our guests on the final product. If you are wondering if you should book – don’t hesitate to go with Tav. You won’t regret it or be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ani, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tav rocks!!! Sneak peaks we've seen are gorgeous!! Our engagement session was perfect I can't wait to see the rest of his work!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tav was a wonderful photographer to work with! My husband and I absolutlely love our photos! Tav is hyper organized and very detail oriented - this made for a super organized and stress free wedding day! He was well prepared and always prepared to try something new! Tav has an amazing photo journalistic talent! He makes everyone look fantastic! He takes fun and creative photos that are not cheesy! We could not be happier to have worked with Tav! We highly recommend using him for your wedding day!

Profile Picture User4451490, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

For anyone wanting personalized service, Tav is your guy! He truly captured the feelings of the day with his photos. He was reliable, charismatic, creative, and everything you would want for a wedding photographer. He is also extremely reasonable and speedy. My husband and I are so thankful we chose Tav because he gave us such beautiful photos that we will display lovingly

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I were thinking about hiring a wedding photographer, we instantly knew we wanted to work with Tav. My husband had known Tav since high school and we had seen the work he had done for other friends and clients on his website. I was especially impressed with his fine art work which is stunning and atmospheric. I knew that he would be able to capture the mood of the day in an artful, magical way.

We first worked with Tav for our engagemement photos, for which we wanted a retro picnic theme inspired by an episode of Mad Men. The photos came out incredible, and we used them for the wedding guest book, which Tav put together for us as well. He also had the photos ready within a couple of days and rushed our book order so that we had it in time for the wedding. The book was a huge hit at the wedding!

As we expected, Tav did an exceptional job with our wedding photos as well. He did extensive research on the sites we wanted to use so that on our big day everything was streamlined and went very smoothly! We took prep shots at a hotel, and formal portraits at a historic barn before the ceremony. The images are pure magic- He really understood who we are and the vibe we were going for. Also, for our ceremony (some of the most important shots!) he captured every special moment in such a beautiful way. Tav also captured the excitement of the reception with the eye of a true artist, from the action on the dance floor to the tender moments between family and friends. I really appreciated Tav's strong visual direction as well- He was so full of concepts and ideas and he made them happen! Towards the end of the evening he orchestrated a group shot where we all gathered on the dance floor - He was able to track down a ladder to get some amazing shots from above.

Overall, I would highly recommend Tav for his artistry, professionalism, dedication to his craft, communication, vision, organization, and personality. He is a pleasure to work with and was so comfortable interacting with guests of all ages. His work is exceptional, and he can create a truly remarkable visual documentary of your wedding day!

Profile Picture User1704374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough nice things about Tav! He was very professional, friendly and took amazing photographs. His prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of work he provides. Once you speak with Tav and see how dedicated he, there's no doubt you will choose him as your photographer, he is the best!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tav is professional and caring. His product is outstanding.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tav photographed my wedding and did an amazing job. We have awesome photos to prove it. We received our proofs in an expedited manner and within 2 months have everything!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews