Park Avenue Bridals

Cedar Grove, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Park Avenue Bridals is a wedding dress boutique located in Cedar Grove, NJ. The family-owned company is run by a professional team of consultants who enjoy helping nearly-weds find the gown they've always dreamed of. Their goal throughout the process is to curate an experience where the client feels cared for and celebrated.

Soon-to-be-weds can browse through hundreds of gowns at Park Avenue Bridals, which offers a cozy and welcoming ambiance. During appointments, individuals and their entourage determine the most fitting gown from the comfort of their seating area and large dressing room. The boutique's experienced professionals are passionate about using their knowledge to help the client create the look they have envisioned for their big day. Park Avenue Bridals is a full-service boutique providing both gowns and alterations. In addition to garments for the individual exchanging vows, they stock dresses for the rest of the wedding party. The store also offers veils, belts, and other accessories to complete the look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Jackie
    Jackie H. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Experienced and Personal Staff

I said YES! Thank you to Cait and the bridal team at Park Avenue Bridals. This was the 3rd salon I had been to and the quality of service here was beyond stellar. Cait listened to what I was looking for, asked what I liked and what I would change about each dress I tried on. Then she'd run off and grab a few more dresses. Her knowledge of Park Ave's inventory was incredible as well as her speediness! I felt I got the most out of my 1.5 hour appointment. I was able to find my perfect wedding dress because after working with Cait, I was confident there was not another dress out there which could top what I had found! While I was there, 3 other brides said YES! The whole salon had an energy that made the day so special. Thank you Cait and Park Avenue Bridals!!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Getting married on 05/20/2023

I said YES!

I said YES!! Kathy was phenomenal, and truly made my experience fantastic! I went in expecting a totally different style than I ended up getting. Kathy helped me step out of my comfort zone, and picked out a dress that I totally would have never put on and I found THE dress because of her. My whole experience was great from head to toe, and a huge part of this was because of her! The dress that she picked out makes me feel like a princess, and I couldn't be happier. Park avenue is the place to go for your wedding!
  • Michele
    Michele P. Getting married on 05/13/2023

Great experience

My consultant, Kathy, was great. She knew the floor well and really listened to what I liked and didn鈥檛. She wasn鈥檛 pushy at all and helped me find my dream dress. It was a great experience overall.
  • illustration stars

109 photos 路 07/21/2018
  • Paul & Julia
    27 photos 路 10/26/2014

MINISTER ALAN MINISTER ALAN Wedding Officiants

This family-owned business has served New Jersey brides for decades. Their huge showroom in Cedar Grove is elegant and provides a complete selection for brides, mother-of-the-bride, bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids.

• MINISTER ALAN
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 77 Reviews
    路 Wedding Officiants

105 Pompton Avenue Pilgrim Shopping Plaza, Pilgrim Shopping Plaza Cedar Grove, NJ, 07009

Mondays: 11am-9pm Tuesdays: 11am- 6pm Wednesdays: Closed Thursdays: 11am-6pm Fridays: 11am-9pm Saturdays: 10am-5pm Sundays: Closed
Location of (Park Avenue Bridals)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding