Park Avenue Bridals Reviews

238 Reviews for Park Avenue Bridals

• Yasemin

Yasemin E · Getting married on 02/10/2021

So happy with my dress!

Park Ave was the first place I went to try on dresses and I fell in love with the very first dress I tried on! I ended up going to a few more places and tried on all sorts of other dresses but I ended up back at Park Ave to purchase a Morilee gown! Fittings were a breeze (I ended up having 4) and my seamstress Maria was so patient and sweet. You can't go wrong here!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Dana

dana · Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing and beautiful bridal salon

I had gone to a few bridal salons and could not find what I was looking for until I walked into Park Ave. The salon is beautiful and very classy. The staff is very professional and very nice . I felt comfortable and relaxed going for my fittings . The staff truly takes great care of their customers.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Rillo · Married on 11/22/2019

Help Staff for Dream Dress

I am not a very decisive person, so I went to multiple places to try and find the perfect wedding dress. Eventually I decided to go to Park Ave Bridals (where my sister got her dress) and Angie was amazing and found me my perfect dress! I initially tried it on and thought it was missing a little something… she told me to hold on, came back with a poofy slip and it made all the difference. I wasn’t expecting to buy my dress that night, but I did! I highly recommend stopping here for a fitting!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/18/2019

I had the best experience

I may not be the typical bride in that the dress was not the most important part of my wedding planning process, however the second I walked into Park Avenue Bridal, I knew I was in good hands. I didn't really have a vision for what I wanted, nor did I have any clue what specific styles would look like on me so I really relied on the people there to help and they did not disappoint. Each appointment was better than the next, the altering of my dress became a seamless process and my dress now fits my body perfectly and I feel wonderful in my dress. I'd recommend Park Avenue to any bride!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful gowns!

I had a great experience at Park Ave! My consultant, Kathy, was amazing. She listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses that I liked and even took me out of my comfort zone to try on dresses I never even considered. I like how they allow you to go through the racks and don’t limit how many dresses you try on. When it came to alterations, Maria was incredible. The dress fit perfectly and she knew exactly what to do to make the dress look its best. The rest of the staff was outstanding as well, even going as far as to get on the phone with designers to create a custom gown for my grandmother!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Lea · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful selections for everyone

I had a great experience buying my dress from Park Ave Bridal. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted, and was able to try on so many different styles during my appointment! Their salesperson was patient and encouraging helping with this decision. Once I bought my dress, they handled all of the alterations. When I was unsure about how the dress was looking, they assured me that I can come back as many times as needed to make sure it's perfect. After the first fitting, everything went smoothly and the dress came out perfectly. Thank you to the great team over there!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing experience

Thank you Park Avenue Bridal for making my wedding dress experience so amazing! From the first appointment to the last, each part of the process was stress free and your team was so easy to work with. My beautiful Allure Bridal gown and veil was exactly what I envisioned and I received so many wonderful compliments. I also need to thank my wonderful seamstress who was precise and detail oriented, making me feel so beautiful. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

great experience

This was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and it was my last time :) My consultant was Cait and she was great. She was fun and make us feel so comfortable. She was very relaxed and made me feel at ease and with no pressure. I went in with an expectation (probably based off of television shows) that a dress with a lot of sparkle would've been out of my price range. I was pleasantly surprised by their selection. I went in with one dress in mind which I tried on and then Cait recommended a few others and then I found my dress. She could have just settled for me liking the dress I initially came in to see but she didn't. She took the time to find me the best option possible. The store itself is beautiful and very clean. I loved my experience there.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream dress found

I had searched online for mermaid dresses that fit with my budget. Tried on dresses from other companies. Nothing made me feel like it was the one. I saw a dress online that was sold at Park Avenue bridal and decided to go try it on. With my mom and sister, what started as trying out the one dress I was interested in, I tried on 7! My ok picked 1, my sister picked 1 and I picked 5. After trying all the dresses, the dress I saw online was looking like it would be the one. That is until assistant came with this gorgeous gown. I tried it on and was left breathless. It was a mermaid, heart shaped, strapless dress that had a detachable train. When I tried it on, both my mom and sister started to cry and my stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. Alterations where on point. Made sure my curves where visible in my dress, unlike the other dresses that made me look flat. I’m so happy I said yes to the dress.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

The staff at Park Ave Bridals were very friendly and professional. Their selection of gowns is just enough, not overwhelming. I was able to find my wedding gown, veil, bridesmaids' gowns, junior bridesmaids and flower girl dresses all at Park Ave! The alterations were done efficiently and accurately. All the dresses were ready as promised by a certain date. Everything went smoothly. I highly recommend Park Ave Bridals.

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • Carrie

Carrie Tolve · Married on 04/05/2019

Made Shopping a Breeze

Before going to Park Avenue Bridals, I didn’t think I’d only shop for my dress once and say yes to the dress that day! I was one of those brides who ultimately said yes to the first dress they put on, but Park Avenue Bridals let me try on many other gowns. I tried about 8 in the time allotted for my appointment. Some were what my assistant had pulled, some were dresses I had brought photos of and they had, and some were my family’s picks. I did choose a dress that my assistant, Bernadette, had picked for me! After that, the store was very on top of communicating with me when the dress was in and when I needed to schedule my fittings by and how to prepare for them. The seamstress who worked with me was a perfectionist and worked out any issues that had occurred with the fitting. I also purchased my veil there and was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Cait · Married on 02/09/2019

Park Ave. Bridals is the best!

After going with one of my friends who found her dress at Park Avenue Bridals, I knew exactly where I wanted to start looking for my own dress. Every person was incredibly friendly and extremely helpful. They have a great selection of both wedding and bridesmaids dresses. I wound up purchasing my dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses through them. All of my bridesmaids commented on how nice and helpful the employees were throughout the process. I cannot recommend Park Avenue Bridals enough!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • NATALIE

Natalie · Married on 11/23/2018

Patty was amazing! She let me pick as many dresses as I liked, she helped me fit into them, gave me her honest opinion, and did not try to up-sell me when I was torn between two. I will be bringing all my friends there when it's their turn to go dress shopping!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Gina Tarolla · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Bridal Store!

Great experience with Park Avenue Bridal! Maria is the Best seamstress!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Dina M · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience

I tried on tons of dresses at a few different shops, but I purchased my wedding dress from Park Avenue Bridal. Everyone at the store was so nice, friendly, and helpful. I worked with Angie to pick out my dress. I couldn’t make up my mind and made several trips back to the store, but Angie was always helpful, kind, and accommodating! After my dress was ordered, I came back to the store multiple times to look at shoes, hair accessories, etc. and each time, everyone in the store was so friendly! My dress came in early, my alterations came out perfect (thank you Maria!), and all of our guests commented on how beautiful my dress was. I would absolutely recommend Park Avenue!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/07/2018

Park Ave was amazing!

Park Ave was amazing. I absolutely LOVED my Nicole Spose gown, Patty was so helpful and picked up on my exact style and helped me say yes to the dress during my first shopping trip! My alterations were done by Maria and she was fantastic. I also got my bridesmaids and mother of the bride dress here. Everyone was more than happy with the service they received! Thank you Park Ave!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful place to get my dress!

I had an amazing experience at Park Ave. I went with my parents, MOH and grandmother to pick our my wedding gown and was treated like a queen the entire time. My bridal consultant, Cathy, was knowledgable and listened to what I liked and disliked. She helped find me the perfect gown while staying in my budget! Since I was an out of town bride, Park Ave was flexible with me on when I could come in for fittings which was crucial since I lived in Virginia. Alterations were a breeze and my dress was perfect on my wedding day. My bridesmaids all got their dresses at Park Ave as well and the experience was easy and enjoyable. I would recommend Park Ave to any bride!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Park Ave was a dream throughout the wedding process. I highly recommend them to all brides and bridesmaids! I got both my wedding dress (Allure) and bridesmaid dresses (Hayley Paige) at Park Ave! I loved strolling in everytime one of my girl’s dresses came in. I found myself there so often checking on things, being there to try on the dress, fittings, and bridesmaid pick-ups. Everyone there was so friendly and always greeted people that walked into their door with smiles and compliments. They are just wonderful there! Additionally, the seamstresses are so talented. I lost 20 lbs over the year I was engaged and they had no problem bringing my dress in as many times as I needed them to! I can’t say enough about Park Ave ! I will miss strolling in there all the time :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Made my dreams come true!

I recommend Park Ave Bridals to everyone I know getting married! The service was absolutely fantastic from the first time I went in try dresses on to the last day I picked up my dress! Every request I had was not a problem for their amazing team to effortlessly take care of! The amount of compliments I received from everyone who attended my wedding, to the staff at the venue and the hotel were beyond my wildest dreams! This was the wedding dress I dreamed of my whole life! Thank you for taking my Pronovias dress and making it a one of a kind dress! There are not enough words to express my gratitude for what you created, I felt like royalty walking down the aisle and the entire night!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia Menna · Married on 09/09/2018

Exceptional!

I recently got married and went to park avenue Bridals. My mother, sister and now myself have all purchased our wedding gowns from here. I can not say enough wonderful things about this place! They went above and beyond to helping me find the perfect gown to also making it fit like a glove. My seamstress Maria truly was amazing! She was extremely detail oriented and made changes to my dress that I didn’t even think of. When I finally took my dress home we shared such an intimate moment together and just hugged each other and shared a few tears. She gave me great pointers on how to hang my dress when I got home, as well as how to put my dress on properly and how to bustle my insanely long train! The whole staff went above and beyond and made my dress shopping experience one I will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Park Ave Bridals. I went in with one look in mind but also was open to suggestions from the saleswoman. We tried on a few dresses that were beautiful, but not "the one" and then she told me she had a dress in mind that was different from my vision, but would look great on me. Boy, was she right! I never thought that I would be the girl tearing up in the dressing room but I was. It was absolutely perfect and was for sure the one.
    Not only was my dress perfect but the woman who did my alterations was a true artist. I had no idea how all of the lace could be altered without looking weird and she did such amazing work.
    From start to finish everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Last Minute Wedding

Park Avenue Bridal was my favorite part of my wedding experience. I met with Kathy 11 weeks before my wedding & although at first she seemed a little shocked at my timeline, she was determined to find me the dress of my dreams. I explained to Kathy what I thought I wanted & showed her pictures & she got right to work. I only tried on 5 or 6 dresses when Kathy said she just wanted me to try one more she had picked. This was my dress. I have never loved a dress in my life & I loved my dress! Kathy made my dreams come true.
    The rest of the staff at Park Avenue is so accommodating & really just so sweet. The front desk is amazing & the seamstress I had was second to none. So sweet and always made me feel so comfortable.
    You will not be disappointed with the atmosphere at Park Avenue or the staff. Ask for Kathy!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2018

I couldn't have had a better experience with Park Avenue Bridal. Their staff was so friendly, knowledgeable and kind throughout the process. On our first day there, they found me the perfect set of dresses to try on and, of course, the dress I finally chose. Their seamstresses are so talented, hard-working and really have a great eye for making you look perfect in your dress. They also helped my Mom find the perfect Mother of the Bride dress. Again, their goal is to make you comfortable and happy in your dress.

Sent on 10/05/2018

N. Persaud · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Bridal Salon

Park Avenue Bridals is professional, organized, and experienced. Every appointment I had at the salon was great. This was the first bridal salon I visited and my experience was so good that I didn’t go to any other salon.
    I selected my dress during my second appointment and the salon accommodated all of the additions I wanted to make to the dress. My dress came in ahead of schedule and I was able to come into the salon and look at my dress before my first fitting. All of my fittings went well and the seamstress was able to accommodate my last minute weight loss without any problems.
    My dress was beautiful on the day of my wedding and it is still beautiful 2 months later.
    I highly recommend Park Avenue Bridals!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rachel Chassen · Married on 07/29/2018

Most classic and elegant dress EVER

I have to say, I’m not really the sappy, get crazy about finding a wedding dress kind of gal. With that said, I was so pleased with my decision to go with Park Ave Bridals. When I was looking for dresses, I found the dress I wanted online, but just needed a place to try it on. I didn’t do the whole “say yes to the dress” experience, because that’s not really my thing. The dress was Pronovias, and since Park Ave has that designer, I went there. The day I went, they didn’t have that particular dress, but told me they could order it to try on, or if I wanted to try it on elsewhere but order it from them, they’d honor the sample sale discount since I was there that day. I tried on the dress elsewhere (most efficient use of time) and called back Park Ave to order it. They remembered me and honored the percentage off as they had previously told me they would – this told me a lot about the type of place they are. Our time from engagement to wedding day was 6 months. I ordered my Pronovias Princia dress in February, and by the end of May, the dress was in! Their seamstress was AMAZING. Every time I went in for a fitting, it was the same woman, who answered ALL my questions about undergarments, heels, height, and all the “what if’s” and random questions that brides ask. She is just as much of a perfectionist as I am and was so attentive to detail. She was able to accentuate certain areas and tone down other areas to make the dress into the most perfect dress a girl could ask for. On an unrelated note, I really enjoyed being able to talk sports with the owner. Just about every time I went in there, he and I would chat for about 20-30 minutes about baseball, college football, etc. It helped me feel as though I wasn’t just another customer, that they were family and were a part of this experience with me, even though they were just the masterminds in the background. Three or four months after my wedding, I brought my dress in to have it preserved. I received the dress back about a month after, and it was just as perfect as on my wedding day. I really can’t thank them enough at Park Ave Bridal for making what I thought was a seemingly routine occurrence (purchasing and altering a wedding dress) into an amazingly personal and special experience. Dress: Pronovias Princia

Sent on 01/08/2019