358 Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and special occasion salon, offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our elegant salon has over 8,000 sq. ft. of space on 4 floors, all furnished with upscale, European decor. We carry a vast collection of gowns for every occasion to suit your needs- bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom, flower girls, and special occasion (parties, prom, bar/batmitzvahs, etc.). We have something for everyone!

Hours

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 6
Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 7

Lindsay · Getting married on 07/17/2020

Best bridal shop!

Bijou was my first shop that I went too and it was my last I never expected to find my dress so quickly! I found it in only two weekends! Everyone is so nice, patient and accommodating. My consultant was the best she went through every single style with me. I thought I had a vision of what I wanted and then it turned out not to be the right fit she helped me find the dress that fit my body perfectly. I can’t wait til it comes in. I’m also getting my bridesmaids dresses there as well and they were so helpful with helping me pick out different styles for them. If your looking for a great experience and your dream dress this is your shop!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Brittani · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Kept it in the family!

A few years ago I went with my mom to find her MOB dress for my sister's wedding - and it was such a fabulous experience! So for my wedding dress I decided to come back to Bijou Bridal already knowing how great they are! Not only are we coming back for my dress, but my mom's, and my bridesmaids also!!!! I am so excited for my upcoming appointment - Bijou truly covers the needs of EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Found my dream dress on my first try

This was the first store I went to try on gowns and I am so glad that I did. I walked in and was instantly greeted with friendly faces and my girls and I were brought right up to look at the gowns. The woman who assisted me with the gowns was so incredibly helpful, she actually picked out a dress the exact opposite of what I was thinking and when I tried it on I knew that was going to be my wedding gown. I bought my dress that same day and I could not of had a better experience, I am so excited to try in on when it arrives in July.

Sent on 02/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 358 Route 17 North Paramus, 07652 See on map
    2012628889 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm Friday & Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm Sunday Closed By Appointment