358 Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and special occasion salon, offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our elegant salon has over 8,000 sq. ft. of space on 4 floors, all furnished with upscale, European decor. We carry a vast collection of gowns for every occasion to suit your needs- bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom, flower girls, and special occasion (parties, prom, bar/batmitzvahs, etc.). We have something for everyone!

Hours

Picture1

293 Reviews for Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

Lindsay · Married on 07/17/2020

Best bridal shop!

Bijou was my first shop that I went too and it was my last I never expected to find my dress so quickly! I found it in only two weekends! Everyone is so nice, patient and accommodating. My consultant was the best she went through every single style with me. I thought I had a vision of what I wanted and then it turned out not to be the right fit she helped me find the dress that fit my body perfectly. I can’t wait til it comes in. I’m also getting my bridesmaids dresses there as well and they were so helpful with helping me pick out different styles for them. If your looking for a great experience and your dream dress this is your shop!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Stef Orama · Married on 05/11/2020

BEST EXPERIENCE! Thanks to Despina & Sobeyda

My second location and by far the best! Despina was amazing! She asks for your budget and guides you to dresses that are within price range. She would listen to what you are looking for and pull out some pieces that describe that. She recorded my experience at the end when my ladies showed their cards and helped me say YES to the DRESS!!! Best experience! Then came the altering part. I was nervous, but Sobeyda knows her stuff!! She is very ON POINT! She knows what will flatter your body and makes it an easy process! I loved everything. MY dress was perfect!! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 358 Route 17 North Paramus, 07652 See on map
    2012628889 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm Friday & Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm Sunday Closed By Appointment
    Location of (Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion)