358 Route 17 North, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and special occasion salon, offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our elegant salon has over 8,000 sq. ft. of space on 4 floors, all furnished with upscale, European decor. We carry a vast collection of gowns for every occasion to suit your needs- bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom, flower girls, and special occasion (parties, prom, bar/batmitzvahs, etc.). We have something for everyone!

Hours

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 6
Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 7

Brittani · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Kept it in the family!

A few years ago I went with my mom to find her MOB dress for my sister's wedding - and it was such a fabulous experience! So for my wedding dress I decided to come back to Bijou Bridal already knowing how great they are! Not only are we coming back for my dress, but my mom's, and my bridesmaids also!!!! I am so excited for my upcoming appointment - Bijou truly covers the needs of EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Found my dream dress on my first try

This was the first store I went to try on gowns and I am so glad that I did. I walked in and was instantly greeted with friendly faces and my girls and I were brought right up to look at the gowns. The woman who assisted me with the gowns was so incredibly helpful, she actually picked out a dress the exact opposite of what I was thinking and when I tried it on I knew that was going to be my wedding gown. I bought my dress that same day and I could not of had a better experience, I am so excited to try in on when it arrives in July.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Jamie · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I just said YES TO THE DRESS at Bijou! What a pleasant experience! I heard of Bijou from a friend and figured I'd give it a try. I went to the shop with ZERO expectations of buying anything, especially after an unpleasant visit from another boutique a few weeks prior. I went thinking that I would never be able to find the dress I love in my budget well I was so wrong! Despina is the lady who helped me and allowed me and my family to pull dresses we liked. She knew exactly what I wanted and saved the best dress for last. Even though I was not planning on it, there was no way I could pass up this opportunity to buy the dress of my dreams in my budget. I highly recommend this boutique to any bride. Also ask for an appointment with Despina- she really knows her stuff. She was honest, knowledgeable, and considerate. I am SOO happy I made the appointment at BIjou!

Sent on 02/20/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 358 Route 17 North Paramus, 07652 See on map
    2012628889 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm Friday & Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm Sunday Closed By Appointment