Rana Bridal Reviews

41 Reviews for Rana Bridal

41 Rana Bridal Reviews
  • Keona

Keona · Married on 07/21/2018

Rana’s Bridal was the first bridal shop I visited and the only one I needed to visit. Rana allowed me to try on all types of dresses to get a feel on what style I liked. I didn’t feel rushed at all. It wasn’t until the last dress I tried on that I fell in love. The process was great. I ordered my dress Sept 2017 and it came in March 2018. Every time I came in for a fitting we hugged and laughed. We talked about life, it was like visiting an old friend. Rana is a professional and very knowledgeable. My dress fit perfect, even with my weight loss she was very patient with me. I would recommend any new bride to Rana. Rana had a great dress selection and a great seamstress.

Stefanie · Married on 12/01/2017

I went to a bunch of different shops and always left feeling unimpressed.. until I walked into Rana Bridal! I randomly stopped by one day because the shop is only 2 minutes away from my work. Rana was extremely patient with me and worked with me to find the perfect dress! Like others have mentioned, I ended up with a style of dress I never thought I would get (strapless trumpet). She also tailored the dress perfectly and helped me with accessories. She is the BEST!

Rana Bridal 1
    Rana Bridal 2
    Rana Bridal 3

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2017

Rana is truly a talented woman with unbelievable attention to detail. I have never met someone so intricate and careful as her. I felt so comfortable leaving the most important part of our wedding day in her hands.
    She was helpful, kind, honest, and articulate. Every time we would meet with Rana, we laughed and had a wonderful experience.
    Ultimately, my wedding dress was perfect. She is so talented and can make any dress look perfect.
    Thank you, Rana for being part of our wedding experience. You are a wonderful person. I wouldn't go anywhere else besides Rana Bridal. You will have such a perfect experience.

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

I had the best experience with Rana. She was recommended to me by a friend after I was having trouble finding the perfect wedding dress. Her boutique has a ton of beautiful options, and after narrowing it down to 2, I chose the best one. I was one of those annoying people that wanted a lot of changes done to my dress. Rana was super patient and detailed the entire time. She was honest with her opinions and suggested different solutions when necessary. On the day of my very last fitting, she made a couple last minute adjustments because she wanted it to fit perfectly. She made the entire experience pleasurable instead of a torturous task. My mom and mother in law both got their dresses there as well not only because of her great selection, but also because of her sweet personality. She is not overly salesy or aggressive, just shares the facts. Rana goes above and beyond to make your dream dress. I love her and am so grateful she as part of my wedding experience. You’re the best Rana!!

• User7611713 · 1+ year ago

This was the first place I went to to find a wedding dress and I found the most perfect dress! I was looking for a lace dress with sleeves, because I got married in the middle of the winter on NYE and when I went to my first appointment, Rana and her staff brought out 6-7 beautiful dresses! I chose the most perfect dress and loved working with Rana through all of the fittings. She is so thoughtful and pays very close attention to detail. She does all of the alterations herself (which is rare these days). Because of weight fluctuations, Rana had to take the dress out, then take back in in different areas multiple times. She is so flexible and kind-hearted! I highly recommend this place!

Chika · Married on 12/29/2016

She was very kind and generous!!! It was incredible! The dress was perfect! She is such a professional! Even though I visited there at the last moment she was so responsible to make the dress ready on time!!

Danielle Rybak · Married on 10/01/2016

Rana is an ANGEL. If you want professionalism at it's best mixed with amazing prices and a family feel, you must go to Rana bridal. She is a seamstress genius and a sweetheart. I got my bridal gown, all my bridesmaids, flower girls and mother of the bride dress at Rana's and I will never ever regret this decision. They have every dress you can imagine, every color, every choice and Rana knows her stuff! Rana has helped us throughout the process and has made me feel like I have gained a family member. She is so good at what she does and so reasonably priced. Forget any other bridal/gown/dress shop because I promise you Rana is THE best!

Jojo · Married on 09/24/2016

i can't say enough about how awesome rana is. i mean, really truly, awesome. she and her daughter were so incredibly helpful and found me the perfect dress for my wedding. rana spends a lot of time at each fitting making sure the dress is JUST right as well. she is a great seamstress; her needlework is amazing! she's also really got a great eye for style, and makes excellent recommendations. she also helped my mother find the perfect dress as well, at the last minute no less! she worked tirelessly and under pressure the week before my wedding to get my mom's dress perfect; even adding sleeves customized to my mother's liking. and she did this all with a smile on her face. she made the dress buying/fitting completely stress-free; imagine that ladies!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

I had a great experience with Rana from start to finish! I went to Rana based on a friend's recommendation. Her selection is wonderful, especially for a smaller store. I found my dream dress there and she helped me customize it with extra lace trimming to make it even more perfect. When the dress first came in, it was too big for me but Rana tailored it PERFECTLY so it fit me like a glove on my wedding day. My dress was strapless and it stayed up without any adjustment whatsoever, even throughout the night of dancing. She is meticulous with alterations and it shows.

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2016

I first met Rana when I was a bridesmaid in my girlfriend's wedding last summer and I had a great experience then. When it came time for my own wedding, I knew that she was the only one I trusted to alter my gown! She is so talented and meticulous in her work, and my wedding dress was a total dream after passing through her hands. Thank you, Rana!!

• Y

YOUNG · Married on 03/20/2016

We had our wedding exactly a year ago and I never had the chance to write a review on all our vendors. Rana Bridal's selection of wedding dresses and tuxedos were top notch and the service was amazing. It was very easily scheduling/test fitting everything and everything was a breeze thanks to the staff at Rana Bridal!!

Bailey · Married on 05/30/2015

I purchased my dress at another store in NJ because they were having a trunk show for the designer I wanted. When I took my dress to Rana for alterations and she told me they would have price matched the trunk show price! Regardless, the alterations Rana did on my dress were phenomenal. The dress fit perfectly over the course of 3 fittings including one extra one when I was having a minor freak out a week before the wedding day. Rana is very flexible and is great at what she does!

• User4120397 · 2+ years ago

the owner is beyond the nicest person in the world!! she has amazing wedding and bridesmaid dresses!

Shadia · Married on 11/30/2014

Rana Bridal made finding a dress stress free and fun! The staff is extremely reliable and helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish. Their dress selection is stunning and their tailoring is extremely on point! Thank you Rana Bridal for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Angelica · Married on 09/26/2014

Rana at Rana bridal was a pleasure to work with. I changed A LOT about my dress, and she did all of the work herself.. she made it a sweat-heart cut in the front, made it a low-cut back, and literally sewed lace around the entire length of my dress by hand.... It looked absolutely beautiful. My dress ended up kind of ripping in the back during the night, but it was most likely because I was dancing the entire night (my husband is Colombian, so I was shaking my butt the whole time!) My matre d quickly sewed the back of it where it ripped and it was fine :) I also got my bridesmaid dresses there (as well as my Mother and both my Grandmothers found theirs). It took about 4 months for the bridesmaid dresses to come in, but I guess that's expected when you're ordering for a wedding. Everyone loved the dresses and Rana was available all the time.. she was extremely flexible with what times I was able to come in.

cathy · Married on 08/22/2014

I had my dress alterations done at Rana Bridal (I bought my dress in another state) and working with Rana was a breeze. She is very friendly and thorough and her prices are very reasonable. Rana made sure I had 3 fittings in the last few months to make sure everything fit perfectly. I would high recommend her to anyone.

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2014

I bought my dress in Nanuet, NY and had it altered at Rana Bridal. My mom also had her dress altered at Rana Bridal - they did such a phenominal job! I had bought a sample size dress, and they had to take 6" out of the dress. They did such a lovely job and made me look like a princess!! They came highly recommended to me by my moms coworker. I loved them and would highly recommend them.

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2013

They were GREAT every step of the way!!! I was looking for a dress for months and I found it at Rana Bridal. I love my dress... I got so many compliments not only because I was the bride that day but simply because it was gorgeous!!! Sara and her mom did everything for me to look amazing on wedding day :)

Rana is very nice and helpful. My dress fits perfectly and the alterations were great.
    Thank you Rana!!

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2013

After a terrible experience with another bridal store in the area, I went to Rana in desperate need of a dress (after canceling the order at the other store). Rana was so helpful and calmed my anxiety about not having a dress in time. She worked with me and my bridesmaids and I ended up ordering everything from her store. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for me. The dresses were beautiful!

Rana and staff were extremely professional and caring. They paid very close attention to detail and made me feel very comfortable while working with them to create the perfect dress!

Heather · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Rana was amazing. She made finding my perfect wedding dress a breeze. She is honest and kind, and amazing at what she does.

New York Brides...find the dress you love in NY and buy it at Rana Bridal. Her prices are great and there's no sales tax in NJ so can save hundreds.
    Rana has a great selection of dresses. Her store is adorable! I had 3 fittings before I finally picked up the dress and veil. Each fitting, she meticulously inspected and pinned every single area on my body until the dress fit perfectly. Rana is so sweet and I really enjoyed working with her.
    We also ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses through her and she gave us a great price. Even though they didn't carry the color or all the styles that I wanted in the store, she still was able to order them.
    Loved my dress so much and loved working with Rana. I had full faith that the dress would fit perfectly with top notch tailoring.

I love Rana Bridal. I went to several locations to look for a dress, and was disappointed in different ways. But when I went into Rana Bridal, there were (finally) many dresses that looked good on me! I ended up finding my dream dress. Rana was always flexible, and made sure my dress was tailored perfectly to me. She also got the perfect veil for my dress, and was able to convert a brooch that had been in my family into a hair pin that looked FANTASTIC! Rana is the best!