Arlene's Bridal Salon

Bloomfield, NJ View map

Arlene's Bridals has been in business for over 35 years. We are a full service bridal salon that carries many designer brands and offers in-house alterations.

Our staff is well educated in customer service and will make your gown shopping a memorable experience!

We have recieved many outstanding awards over the years from The Knot and Wedding Wire, in addition to being named an outstanding bridal retailer from Casablanca Bridals.

We pride ourselves in making every shopping experience a good one.

Our Bridal department is by appointment only. Large parties of Bridesmaids are by appointment as well. Those shopping for Mother-of-the-Bride, Mother-of-the-Groom, and flowergirl dresses can stop by anytime.

We look foward to hearing from you!!!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Vanessa S. Married on 06/11/2021

Beautiful Dress/ Best Experience Ever!

Finding my dress at Arlene’s was by far one of my favorite wedding planning experiences. I would call every bride in the world personally if I could, and tell them that this is the ONLY bridal shop you will ever need to go to. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debbie, Jewel, and the rest of the staff here. I went in for my dress appointment with a style in mind completely different than what I ended up with. I told Debbie what I was looking for, and she found me the exact dress to try on. When I realized I hated it on me, and no longer wanted that style, but didn’t know what else I would have liked, Debbie immediately knew what to show me- She pulled out a new Essence of Australia dress that had just come in, and told me that she just knew it was going to be perfect for me. I was skeptical at first, because it was not something I would have chosen on my own, but I decided to trust the professional and try it on. I was SO happy I did, and when I saw myself in my dress, I cried. She knew right away what I was going to like, and helped me pick a dress that quite literally felt like it was made for me. I knew right away that was my dress, and she came out with a sign and a bell, and did the whole “ are you saying yes to the dress?” thing. It was beautiful, and the whole experience was everything I could have wanted and more.
    I ended up bringing all of my bridesmaids there to get their dresses, and Debbie set up a whole “Sunday Funday” for us. We had the entire store to ourselves for 2 hours, and were able to bring snacks and champagne, and have such a great time finding all of the girls their dresses (I also had each girl in a different color and style, and they were all patient and great at finding the perfect dress for all 6 girls !)
    My dress arrived much earlier than expected, with no issues, and when I had to postpone my wedding for a year due to Covid, Debbie offered to store all of our dresses for the entire time without question. They are all just amazing there. Debbie and Jewel are an absolute dream team, and made this whole process not only easy and seamless, but also so fun and actually enjoyable! Thank you both so much for everything!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent very professional

Very professional, polite, made my experience much easy
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 05/22/2020

Excellent Experience!

Debbie and her team were amazing to work with! I chose the first dress she had me try on, and I loved wearing it on my wedding day. I am so happy I bought my dress and had it altered at Arlene's.
    I was a 'Covid' bride and had to postpone my wedding twice. Throughout the pandemic, Debbie was patient and flexible with storing and altering my dress. I had no issues and was confident that she would take good care of it.
    I would definitely recommend Arlene's Bridal to any bride in the North Jersey area! Working with Debbie is like working with family. She makes you feel so good! Thanks again for all of your help!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dean Michaels Studio Dean Michaels Studio Wedding Photographers

Their dresses photograph beautifully! :D

606 Bloomfield Ave Bloomfield, 07003
Location of (Arlene's Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding