7516 Bergenline Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Tux Guys

REDEFINING THE GROOMS EXPERIENCE.

web logocotblunotallure102862013azultux
web logocotblunotallure102862013azultux

34 Reviews for The Tux Guys

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2018

So so good!!

These guys were fantastic. We had groomsmen and bridesmen in our party with 2 different tux styles plus the two fathers and the ring bearer and 11/13 of them had to fly in for the wedding. Even so, there very few changes to be made to the tuxes when everyone came in to get them the morning of the rehearsal and any changes that were needed were done by that same night. The guys and Georgina were all super friendly and had a lot of unique options to choose from. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Danny · Married on 09/02/2017

We rented the tuxedos for our wedding from European Bridal and we could not be happier with the end result. I was very particular about not having ill-fitting tuxes on my groomsmen and they knew exactly what I wanted. They keep their style selection very up to date and went above and beyond every single time we met. These guys are extremely hard working, provide excellent customer service, and show outstanding professionalism! They’re knowledgeable, honest, and passionate about their business. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alicia · Married on 08/19/2017

I have been to a lot of bridal salons in my search for "the dress", and European Bridal in NJ was by far the best decision! Not only did I find "the dress", but the staff was so extremely helpful and compassionate. They understand that this is a huge day for a bride. They were very flexible and understanding of my thoughts and ideas to make my dress exactly the way I wanted it to be. They were responsive to my needs when ever I stopped in to see my dress. They advised me with choices of my jewelry and accesories to match it. They even did all they could to switch my ivory to white even though it was in production stages already. So grateful and appreciative.
    Alicia Zola

Sent on 08/05/2016

The Tux Guys FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

• 7516 Bergenline Ave North Bergen, New Jersey, 07047 See on map
    2018688330 (Phone number)
    2018686164 (Other Phone Number)
    2018681187 (Fax Number)