The Tux Guys

7516 Bergenline Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Tux Guys

REDEFINING THE GROOMS EXPERIENCE.

33 Reviews for The Tux Guys

Danny · Married on 09/02/2017

We rented the tuxedos for our wedding from European Bridal and we could not be happier with the end result. I was very particular about not having ill-fitting tuxes on my groomsmen and they knew exactly what I wanted. They keep their style selection very up to date and went above and beyond every single time we met. These guys are extremely hard working, provide excellent customer service, and show outstanding professionalism! They’re knowledgeable, honest, and passionate about their business. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alicia · Married on 08/19/2017

I have been to a lot of bridal salons in my search for "the dress", and European Bridal in NJ was by far the best decision! Not only did I find "the dress", but the staff was so extremely helpful and compassionate. They understand that this is a huge day for a bride. They were very flexible and understanding of my thoughts and ideas to make my dress exactly the way I wanted it to be. They were responsive to my needs when ever I stopped in to see my dress. They advised me with choices of my jewelry and accesories to match it. They even did all they could to switch my ivory to white even though it was in production stages already. So grateful and appreciative.
    Alicia Zola

Sent on 08/05/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

I am not a huge shopper, so I was nervous to go wedding dress shopping, but my experience at European Bridal could not have been better. Everyone in the salon was extremely helpful--not only in helping me choose my perfect dress, but also helping us find matching ties for the groomsmen, helping my mom pick out her jewelry, and answering all of my questions quickly and with a smile. My dress was everything I could have asked for and more, and I'm so glad I decided to shop here :)

Sent on 08/24/2017

The Tux Guys FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

• 7516 Bergenline Ave North Bergen, New Jersey, 07047 See on map
    2018688330 (Phone number)
    2018686164 (Other Phone Number)
    2018681187 (Fax Number)