225 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moline Kronberg

Moline Kronberg is a professional wedding gown preservation service located in Montclair, New Jersey. Serving New Jersey since 1911, they are known for their bridal dress cleaning and restoration. Moline Kronberg’s staff will look at every detail of your dress and determine which formula to use. Their specific processes can remove all stains safely. Your bridal gown will be placed in a museum-quality chamber for long-term storage — the same storage used by Smithsonian Institute. Moline Kronberg’s cleaning process, special storage, and experience will ensure that your gown’s integrity will be maintained.

Whether you have a vintage dress or a new modern cloth, Moline Kronberg can properly preserve any valuable; including tuxedos. They can also take care of accessories such as veils and bridal belts. Other services include:

• Alterations

13 Reviews for Moline Kronberg

• Erika

Erika Maddrey · Married on 10/27/2018

Saved the Day!

It rained on my wedding day so I was a bit panicked when I turned over my Oscar de la Renta wedding dress for cleaning and preservation. The entire hem was covered in dirt and mud. Fortunately, Moline is a miracle worker, so my dress came back completely spotless and restored to it's original perfection. Couldn't be more thankful for Moline!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceptional Experience!

Truly an exceptional experience with Moline-Kronberg Cleaners. When I dropped off my wedding dress to inquire about preservation in October 2018, a noticeable hole in addition to some dirt/stains on the bottom of my wedding dress was brought to my attention. I spoke with Marcello who had inspected my dress and informed me they would do their very best to fix it. When I picked up my dress a little over 8 weeks later, Patricia took her time to kindly show me my wedding dress free of the very noticeable hole and stains. I can confidently say my dress was taken care of and cleaned to perfection. I highly recommend Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to family, friends, and anyone in need of quality services. Undoubtedly a very clean, professional, and friendly location! Thank you Patricia, Marcello, and your amazing staff!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Moline Kronberg FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Customary Attire
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

• 225 Lorraine Avenue Montclair, NJ, 07043 See on map
    973-771-5720 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday 8.00AM to 6.00PM Saturday 8.00AM to 4.00PM
    Location of (Moline Kronberg)