Moline Kronberg

225 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moline Kronberg

Moline Kronberg is a professional wedding gown preservation service located in Montclair, New Jersey. Serving New Jersey since 1911, they are known for their bridal dress cleaning and restoration. Moline Kronberg’s staff will look at every detail of your dress and determine which formula to use. Their specific processes can remove all stains safely. Your bridal gown will be placed in a museum-quality chamber for long-term storage — the same storage used by Smithsonian Institute. Moline Kronberg’s cleaning process, special storage, and experience will ensure that your gown’s integrity will be maintained.

Whether you have a vintage dress or a new modern cloth, Moline Kronberg can properly preserve any valuable; including tuxedos. They can also take care of accessories such as veils and bridal belts. Other services include:

• Alterations
Conservative dress
Conservative dress

9 Reviews for Moline Kronberg

Erindira · Married on 05/07/2017

I came to Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved and I am 100% satisfied with their work! From the minute I stepped into the business I was impressed with the level of customer service and attention to detail. The staff is super friendly and ready to help! My dress was very dirty at the bottom and a couple of buttons fell off. They took about 3 weeks to get the job done but the results were beyond anything I could have imagined! When I arrived to the store for pick up, the staff even knew me by my first name and that really added a nice personal touch. They secured my dress in a preservation box and opened it in front of me when I came for pick up so that I could inspect the dress. My dress looked just like new, it was super clean, the buttons were sewed on and they even included gloves in the packaging that they recommend that I put on whenever I want to try on my dress. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done. I compared prices with many different cleaners and this was well in range.

I highly recommend! I will definitely be using them for all my dry cleaning needs!

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by one of the owners (Patricia) with a huge smile and knew this was going to be the place for me. Her attention to detail in my gown was incredible. She went over every step in terms of how the stains on every part of my gown would be taken care. She then explained the preservation process and how they store it in a museum style box that keeps it safe. I was a bit of a bridezilla overall and asked many questions and was responded to with no attitude what so ever. She completely understood my anxiousness. I can’t thank her enough for making my experience pleasant and worry free.

Moline Kronberg FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale