225 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moline Kronberg

Moline Kronberg is a professional wedding gown preservation service located in Montclair, New Jersey. Serving New Jersey since 1911, they are known for their bridal dress cleaning and restoration. Moline Kronberg’s staff will look at every detail of your dress and determine which formula to use. Their specific processes can remove all stains safely. Your bridal gown will be placed in a museum-quality chamber for long-term storage — the same storage used by Smithsonian Institute. Moline Kronberg’s cleaning process, special storage, and experience will ensure that your gown’s integrity will be maintained.

Whether you have a vintage dress or a new modern cloth, Moline Kronberg can properly preserve any valuable; including tuxedos. They can also take care of accessories such as veils and bridal belts. Other services include:

• Alterations

15 Reviews for Moline Kronberg

• Eileen

Eileen K. · Married on 12/28/2019

Incredible work!

I can't recommend Moline-Kronberg enough. They did an incredible job cleaning my wedding gown and took great care with preserving it. They were also able to remove some very deep stains from the bottom of the dress that were created from taking pictures on the beach during the winter.

When I picked up the dress they showed me all of their beautiful work and delicately packed my dress away. They gave me very detailed instructions on how to care for the dress.

They were also very responsive, even during the COVID crisis. They communicated regularly via text and were so friendly both online and in person. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Chrissyku

Chrissy · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Restoration and Alteration of 40 Year Old Heirloom Dress

The women at Moline Kronberg are simply miracle workers! My mom really wanted me to wear her wedding dress for my wedding this past June but when she took the box out of storage, the dress and lace had yellowed. So we took it to Moline Kronberg and were absolutely blown away by the results. They were able to restore it to the original white (attached is a photo from halfway through the process - you can see how white the treated sleeve is)! A 40 year old dress looked brand new! When I wanted to remove the sleeves and add a bustle, they were so responsive and easy to work with! And their alterations are seriously second to none. When I decided to create my own veil out of my mom's old tulle? I knew exactly where to take my finished but wrinkled veil. And when I bought a traditional qipao that just didn't fit my hips? The seamstress at Moline Kronberg came to my rescue again! And after my wedding? Of course I took my dress back to Moline Kronberg for cleaning and preservation. Seriously - Moline Kronberg can help you with ANY wedding need. And service throughout every process was just amazing. I can't urge you enough - just use Moline Kronberg!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Moline Kronberg FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Customary Attire
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

• 225 Lorraine Avenue Montclair, NJ, 07043 See on map
    973-771-5720 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday 8.00AM to 6.00PM Saturday 8.00AM to 4.00PM
    Location of (Moline Kronberg)