Moline Kronberg Reviews

Moline Kronberg 7
  • Erika

Erika Maddrey · Married on 10/27/2018

Saved the Day!

It rained on my wedding day so I was a bit panicked when I turned over my Oscar de la Renta wedding dress for cleaning and preservation. The entire hem was covered in dirt and mud. Fortunately, Moline is a miracle worker, so my dress came back completely spotless and restored to it's original perfection. Couldn't be more thankful for Moline!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Moline Kronberg 8
    Moline Kronberg 9
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceptional Experience!

Truly an exceptional experience with Moline-Kronberg Cleaners. When I dropped off my wedding dress to inquire about preservation in October 2018, a noticeable hole in addition to some dirt/stains on the bottom of my wedding dress was brought to my attention. I spoke with Marcello who had inspected my dress and informed me they would do their very best to fix it. When I picked up my dress a little over 8 weeks later, Patricia took her time to kindly show me my wedding dress free of the very noticeable hole and stains. I can confidently say my dress was taken care of and cleaned to perfection. I highly recommend Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to family, friends, and anyone in need of quality services. Undoubtedly a very clean, professional, and friendly location! Thank you Patricia, Marcello, and your amazing staff!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Betsy · Married on 10/28/2017

Owners Patricia and Marcello, and the entire staff at Moline Kronberg, are an absolute pleasure to work with. Their dry cleaning work is always excellent and I never thought about taking my daughter's wedding dress anywhere else to have it preserved. They did a beautiful job and the presentation was lovely. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride who needs her dress cleaned, restored, preserved.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Erindira · Married on 05/07/2017

I came to Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved and I am 100% satisfied with their work! From the minute I stepped into the business I was impressed with the level of customer service and attention to detail. The staff is super friendly and ready to help! My dress was very dirty at the bottom and a couple of buttons fell off. They took about 3 weeks to get the job done but the results were beyond anything I could have imagined! When I arrived to the store for pick up, the staff even knew me by my first name and that really added a nice personal touch. They secured my dress in a preservation box and opened it in front of me when I came for pick up so that I could inspect the dress. My dress looked just like new, it was super clean, the buttons were sewed on and they even included gloves in the packaging that they recommend that I put on whenever I want to try on my dress. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done. I compared prices with many different cleaners and this was well in range.

I highly recommend! I will definitely be using them for all my dry cleaning needs!

Sent on 08/24/2017

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by one of the owners (Patricia) with a huge smile and knew this was going to be the place for me. Her attention to detail in my gown was incredible. She went over every step in terms of how the stains on every part of my gown would be taken care. She then explained the preservation process and how they store it in a museum style box that keeps it safe. I was a bit of a bridezilla overall and asked many questions and was responded to with no attitude what so ever. She completely understood my anxiousness. I can’t thank her enough for making my experience pleasant and worry free.

Sent on 07/08/2016

D · Married on 05/29/2016

I would highly recommend this cleaners to anyone in need of not only the best tailoring, but also the best customer service. I arrived with my wedding gown to the warm welcome of the owners Patricia and Marcello, who genuinely cared about the concerns I had with tailoring my dress. I have never met owners, as well as employees with such passion and expertise in what they do. When they had finished with my dress, it was even more beautiful then when I bought it! Carmen did such a wonderful job, and I would not have felt like the most beautiful bride if she had not worked her magic! Thank you Moline!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Leanne

Leanne Long-Hulin · Married on 05/12/2012

Extremely happy and satisfied with Moline Kronberg!

Extremely happy and satisfied with Moline Kronberg! I found them while doing research for my online Event & Wedding Planning Course. I was married almost 7 years ago and didn't preserve my dress immediately as I should have! I brought it to them and the stains were removed and the dress looks like new! I want to wear it again and celebrate "her" rebirth :) THANK YOU to Loyda and her team for the AMAZING job they did! (Before and After photos included) :)

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Moline Kronberg 14
    Moline Kronberg 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing at restoring my vintage gown!

I cannot recommend them enough for restoring vintage dresses!

I brought in my grandmother’s 1954 silk and lace gown for cleaning and alterations. The lace was fragile and broken, the hem was stained, and alterations done in the 1980s had damaged parts of the skirt. Marcello did a wonderful job washing and stabilizing the fabric.

Patricia and Loyda talked through the alterations with me, making sure that dress would hold up, and fit what I wanted for my wedding day. The tears were patched with matching lace, the weak spots were reinforced, and everything turned out great!

I also had them alter my reception dress as well. Alterations were done quickly and looked and felt amazing once they were done with it!

Great, friendly service and beautiful work!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • User6204188 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful vendor! They are definitely experienced and know what they are doing. Everything is done on premises. I saw many other dresses waiting for service as well. I received a quote at time of drop off and only had to pay half deposit. They have small and large museum quality boxes. They called me to make sure of the size I wanted and that I was ok with going for the larger box. I also received a letter and coupon in the mail for being a first time customer. My dress was done in about one month. Upon pickup they showed me how to view my dress properly and showed me entire quality of their work to make sure I was fully satisfied. My dress looks beautiful again! No stains and repaired a missing button. Also put the veil on top. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend - is worth the drive if you live further away.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

I needed some last minute alterations on my wedding dress - i needed the straps shortened, and a bustle made. I called them 3 weeks before my wedding and they told me to come right in. While making the adjustments for the straps, they noticed the top of the back would need to be fixed because it wasn't laying flat - something you almost wouldn't think anything of at first, but once they show you, you see what a world of a difference it makes. I wanted a simple bustle and they nailed it - worked with the style of the dress, but easy enough I could almost do it myself - my husband even bustled my dress at one point! lol. When I came back, the alterations were exactly what I asked for and were done with great care. They told me to come back a day or two before the wedding to pick it up so they could steam it for me - One less thing I had to worry about! Very friendly staff. While waiting to pick up the dress I received a card in the mail from them, thanking me for trusting them with the dress. When I picked it up, they also gave me a little bag with another thank you/congratulations card, and even an adorable little pink case with an emergency kit inside - not just sewing but bandaids, a nail file, bobby pins... SO thoughtful and appreciated. Luckily I didn't need the sewing kit, even the one-button bustle held up all night [and even with a lot of people still stepping on the dress.. lol] Walking in you can tell they take a lot of pride in their work with wedding gowns..and their level of quality work and professionalism back that up 100%.

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 06/23/2018

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

This place is terrible! Stay far away. My fiancée and I went here to have her wedding dress altered and they really screwed it up. The hem is a half inch too long, they were supposed to add things to keep the bra straps in place and they didn't, The neckline is supposed to sit flat against her skin and it doesn't at all, and they got a stain on her dress. On top of all this Loyda and everybody else we dealt with there are fake, rude, talk down to you, and they are way overpriced! They make all these promises and say that they are masters at what they do and come up way short of that. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this place. We wish we had. Her dress is now at another alterations place trying to be fixed. The place that it’s at now who IS a professional and master said that we were way overcharged and that they somehow messed up a simple alteration and she is going to try and fix what they screwed up. But they screwed up so badly that she isn’t sure if it is fixable at this point.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Dorota · Married on 08/04/2018

0.4
      0.5

Don’t trust them! They throw your belongings in the garbage!!! If I could give zero stars, I would! I went in to get an alteration for my wedding dress. The first day that I went I brought it in an original garment bag from the store it was bought at. I got fitted and was told to come again for the fitting. I went there the second time around for my final fitting, everything was still great. My dress fit me right and it was still in the same bag that I brought it in. I was told that they had to fix one more thing and to come back in few days to pick it up. As I arrived to pick up my dress, it was brought to me in a new garment bag which my dress didn’t even fit into so they put a plastic bag at the train of my dress. But the bigger issue was that my original garment bag had the belt that the dress came with as well as the receipt for the dress inside of the pocket. The owner couldn’t find my garment bag and said they threw it out. My wedding is two weeks away and now part of my dress is missing and which cannot even be replaced as BERTA the dress designer doesn’t sell just that piece. The owner then accused me saying that the belt wasn’t inside. She was very unprofessional even accused me saying that I didn’t want my dress and that’s pretty much why I’m complaining. Remind you my wedding is in two weeks and according to her I didn’t want my dress. I’ve paid $800 for my alterations upfront as I trusted them due to the reviews I’ve read on here. The owner offered to make me happy by trying to duplicate the belt but how can u duplicate part of the dress that in store is sold for $10,000. I got the refund for the alterations which didn’t make me happy as still part of my dress is somewhere in a dumpster. What type of “business” throws out property that belongs to their paid customer? I was told that I will get the same garment bag back as well as a duplicate of the belt- I’ll wait and see if that ever happens.

Sent on 07/19/2018