About Sister's Bridal Boutique

Over 24 years of experience and proven success in ladies fashion

We have been in the fashion business since 1989. We started under the name "Two Sisters Boutique”. As our inventory and experience changed over the years so did our name to "Sisters Bridal Boutique".

Our Boutique was built on the principles of honesty and integrity while providing you with the personal and reliable service that everyone deserves. We want to earn your business by providing excellent service, great prices and unbeatable bridal packages. We have made a strong presence in our business market and are continuously striving to offer the best to our customers.

We provide a variety of beautiful gowns for our brides. We also carry a wide selection of bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride gowns, flower girl dresses, and evening wear for any special occasion.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Plus Size Gowns (4)
Garters (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)

Christina is simply amazing. I had the best experience. This was my first time ever wedding dress shopping. I decided to go into this boutique because it was near by. I went in, told her what I liked and she brought out 2 dresses, I tried on dress 1 and fell in love with it. It was a floor sample so I was able to get it right away and it would save me the 9 months wait time. And was a Lil cheaper too, I wanted to buy the dress right there but decided to make a apt at David's bridal just to have the full wedding dress shopping experience, I did not want to just buy the first dress that I saw/ tried on. I went to David's bridal next day, showed the consultant what I had in mind, she took me around and there was nothing I liked, they have a large selection but nothing that really caught my eye. I tried on 3 dresses, did not wow me... next day I called Christina and told her to hold on to my dress!! I'm coming to get it, she put it on the side for me... and I got my dress! Love it. Christina is honest, doesn't try to push anything on you, she understands how stressful wedding planning can be... thanx again Christina and staff!!! Looking forward to tag you in my wedding photos on 8/18/18 ......

Photo of Sister's Bridal Boutique in Garfield, NJ - A Lil peek...
Profile Picture Magda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I cannot say enough good things about Christina and Sisters Bridal Boutique!! From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed and comfortable. Christina is hilarious and so sweet. My dress was altered perfectly and I felt like a princess on my wedding day! Thank you so much to everyone at Sisters Bridal for making my special day even more special

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews

Sister's Bridal Boutique Bridal Collection
3:54 minutes

70-A Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ 07026   See On Map
973-340-2233 (phone)
Mon 11 AM - 7 PM Tue 11 AM - 7 PM Wed 11 AM - 7 PM Thu 11 AM - 7 PM Fri 11 AM - 7 PM Sat 10 AM - 5 PM Sun Closed - By appt only
Sister's Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania , and Southern New Jersey. Sister's Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid, Mother of bride/groom, flower girl, Prom, Communion gowns, baptism gowns, Bridal Accessories, High fashion shoes, Sweet 16 gowns & special occasion dresses.