Dahlia Floral & Event Design

Garfield, NJ View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Flowers are our passion, and we’re lucky enough to devote our lives to creating beautiful floral works of art. From years of designing and creating dramatic, elevated floral decor for high-end fashion clients and celebrities, we have a sharp eye for detail and an incredible ability to implement creativity and passion into every floral decor that we create.

We work with you throughout every step of the process. During your consultation, we’ll take-in your ideas, using examples and options that will bring your vision to life within your allotted budget. We’re hands on throughout the entire process, right down to safely hand-delivering every item to your event space. We’re a family-run business, and we handle each event with honesty, professionalism, and kindness, because we truly care — and we’d be so honored to be a part of your special day.

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Audrey
    Audrey M. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful decor for my wedding!

We had a difficult time trying to find a florist for our wedding for September 18, 2021, but once we found Dahlia, it was literally the glass slipper for our ceremony! Bart was such an awesome guy to talk to and easy to get along with, he was always fully transparent when it came to anything we asked, no sugarcoating. When it came to figuring out the flowers, he was so helpful in bringing us to a decision between two ideas we had and honestly, the final product of how our venue looked was just simply breathtaking. The flowers were simply gorgeous, not just at the tables and in the main ballroom, but even at our church ceremony and in the receiving room where our guest book was and everything. The flowers that he helped us pick for our bridal party—super beautiful. The flowers looked so full and just added that extra accent piece to elevate our wedding party. Never regretted picking Dahlia, and I would recommend them again for future events!
    Tiffany A. Married on 08/15/2021

The best ever

Bart and his team are the absolute best. From the minute we met with Bart he knew exactly what we wanted. The flowers on our wedding day were gorgeous . We were blown away when we entered our ballroom. Several of our guests even commented on how beautiful all of the flowers were. Highly highly highly recommend !!
  • Tara
    Tara B. Married on 08/14/2021

The absolute best in the business

Dahlia Florals & Event Design was one of the first vendors that my husband & I booked back in early 2019. I was immediately amazed by how exquisite & unique the floral designs that they created were--truthfully, I had never seen such STUNNING centerpieces and bouquets before. In addition, Bart & Cecylia are two of the kindest & most sincere individuals that we have met throughout the wedding planning process. Not only are they an extremely talented & impressive duo, but they are so compassionate & genuine. When I say that we will TRULY miss working so closely with Bart & Cecylia, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. It has been a dream come true to work with them.

While it was very disheartening to postpone our larger wedding ceremony/reception until August 2021, Dahlia Florals worked closely with us & made the difficult process so easy. We truly could not have pictured our big day without them.

At our wedding, the guests could not stop raving about our ceremony & reception decor. The terms: "Heaven on Earth," "fairytale vibes," & "breathtaking" do not even do their work justice. Immediately, I cried when I saw our ballroom decor & I could not express my gratitude enough.

If you want to have total PEACE OF MIND knowing that you will be in the best hands possible (and have the most ELEGANT/UNREAL florals EVER), please BOOK DAHLIA FLORALS! We truly cannot recommend them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kyla & Diego
    19 photos · 09/29/2018

5 Lanza Ave Garfield, NJ, 07026
800-200-2087
Location of (Dahlia Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding