IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets

90-254
Guest Capacity

About IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets

Tradition ~ Distinction ~ Elegance

At Il Villaggio...we believe in love. Hosting only one elegant wedding at a time, Il Villaggio focuses on the exact needs of each bride and groom. Our unsurpassed service along with the quality and presentation of our food keeps us ranked among the leading caterers in Northern New Jersey.  Our modern facility boasts old-world European charm and can accommodate functions in four separate rooms for nearly any size event. Our stunning Grand Ballroom with 24-foot ceilings, eight crystal chandeliers, 1200 square feet of imported granite dance floor and its own Juliet balcony can hold up to 275 seated guests.  Call today and experience what once-in-a-lifetime truly feels like at Il Villaggio.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Specialty Beer (6)
Specialty Wine (6)
Event Planning (5)
Liquor License (5)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Event Rentals (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Aisle Runners (1)

I knew from the moment I walked into Il Villagio that it was the venue that I wanted to hold my wedding at. My husband and I worked with Richard and from day one he made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless. He was amazing to work with. The staff was amazing and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. Wendy and Leo were amazing making sure I had everything I needed at that moment. If you want quality food, this is the place. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour and main dishes were, although I didn’t have anything to do with the taste of the food. Honestly, Il Villagio will make your wedding day fantastic and memorable and the best yet, stress free. They make you feel like you are their only priority. You will not be disappointed. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with Richard and the staff at Il Villagio, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. The are the greatest!

Photo of IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets in Carlstadt, NJ - Main Ballroom from bridal suite balcony
Photo of IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets in Carlstadt, NJ - Chandeliers
Photo of IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets in Carlstadt, NJ - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Renee, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Our guests loved the staff the venue the people everything was amazing and such a fairytale def going to have more parties there

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews

Wheelchair Access
Shuttle
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Il Vilaggio is a gorgeous venue with a beautiful, elegant, classy feel. They're fantastic to work with, so great i'm hosting my own wedding there in March of 2016! Patrick and Ralph are amazing!

Time Machine Entertainment is proud to Recommend Il Villagio. One of the finest catering establishments in New Jersey.

Il Villaggio is a most wonderful venue in NJ to have your special event at.They go all out to make your day/evening one you'll never forget.John and Patrick and the rest of the staff are great to work with. Il Villaggio is one of those must have venues for your special day.I give them 5 stars and i know cause i work with them alot. From Sean-Owner of Advanced Lighting Concepts

Events

651 N Rt. 17, Carlstadt, NJ 07072   See On Map
201-935-7733 (phone)
IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets is a wedding and reception venue from Northern, New Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bergen County, NYC, and surrounding areas. IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets is a professional and upscale venu that has been part of the Tri-State wedding industry since 2006 specializing in elegant weddings and fine catered events.