24 Lakeside Ave, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Time Machine Entertainment

Providing New Jersey's Best Wedding Entertainment since 1976. Featuring the Time Machine Band, The Silk Band, The Breathless Band and Party Patrol DJ's

Follow Time Machine Entertainment on

391b211b4dd48e59 5
04cab7e7a291d4ce 1525876950 a36f032b737f61ef 1525876941948 1 1

63 Reviews for Time Machine Entertainment

Laurie P · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Awesome, unbelievable, incredible, fantastic band!

The words AWESOME, UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, all rolled into one. I can’t even begin to describe how I feel about this band that played at my daughter’s wedding.

At one point I wondered where all the guests were because they weren’t at their tables and then I looked around and realized that was because they were all on the dance floor, just where I hoped they would be.

Our guests are still talking about Time Machine and how the members of the band even sang and played their instruments on the dance floor interacting with them.

So if you want a great party where all of your guests are up and dancing, this is the band!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Band Hands Down

Hands down the best band I have EVER heard at a wedding! I was blown away and so were my guest on how amazing The Time Machine band is. They made my wedding. Joe is extremely personable and very easy to go through the booking process with. Guests from my wedding have continually reached out to tell me how maxing the band was. The best they ever heard as well. They get everyone in the dance floor and also interact with people while singing and playing on the dance floor. I highly recommend this band and was blown away by them getting everyone up and dancing the entire night.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Joy · Married on 10/06/2018

What can I say about this band but AMAZING!!! We are so incredibly thrilled to have had Time Machine entertain us. Joe and his crew are absolutely one of the greatest. No am sorry they ARE the greatest. I cannot explain enough about how great they were. We just had them play at our wedding at Hawk Pointe! They are one of a kind. Our guests could not stop talking about them all night and they still today cannot stop talking about them. Thank you Joe for everything from start to finish! You were amazing. Even with the little hiccup in the beginning of the ceremony you were more than accommodating with everything!! I cannot recommend them enough. In fact I will recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thank you Time Machine for making our special day one we will never forget!!

Joy & Dave

Sent on 10/11/2018

Time Machine Entertainment FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel

Real Weddings

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

This band rocks receptions! They can take on almost any playlist you imagine and will impress your guests. They will definitely be a topic of discussion with their impressive skills. Joe is always a pleasure to work with.

• Action Limousine
    Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Time machine is the most entertaining wedding band around! If you want a live band whose alive they're the ones to go to! Best band in NJ for sure!

• 24 Lakeside Ave Pompton Lakes, 07442 See on map