Time Machine Entertainment Reviews

68 | Pompton Lakes, NJ

68 Reviews for Time Machine Entertainment

Laurie P · Married on 06/05/2020

Awesome, unbelievable, incredible, fantastic band!

The words AWESOME, UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, all rolled into one. I can’t even begin to describe how I feel about this band that played at my daughter’s wedding.

At one point I wondered where all the guests were because they weren’t at their tables and then I looked around and realized that was because they were all on the dance floor, just where I hoped they would be.

Our guests are still talking about Time Machine and how the members of the band even sang and played their instruments on the dance floor interacting with them.

So if you want a great party where all of your guests are up and dancing, this is the band!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • W

Whitney Bencsko · Married on 12/27/2019

Book them! You will not be disappointed!

We got married on December 27, 2019 and The Time Machine Band was one of the biggest hits of our night. Time Machine played at my sisters wedding 6 years ago, my best friends wedding 4 years ago and my cousins wedding 3 years ago. They were one of the first vendors that I reached out to because I knew they NEEDED to be our band! Joe was quick to respond to me and set up an in house preview show so we could hear and meet the band to make sure it was the right fit for us. That night we met and talked about pricing and we booked and sent our deposit the next morning. They are THAT GOOD!
    Overall our process was very simple. We got some paperwork to fill out by 3 months before our wedding date with our song requests and our first dance songs so they could get to work learning everything. After that we had one final phone call touching base about everything a few weeks before the wedding.
    Finally, the night of our wedding! We had them play at cocktail hour as well as for our reception. We booked the entire band with the horns and the DJ. I forget how many people that was but….if you are spending the money for a band in the first place...get it all! The horns are seriously an amazing touch! Also...if you are from Jersey, Born to Run MUST be on your list to play….SOOOO GOOD!!! Overall, if you want a band to get your guests on their feet and on the dance floor, this is your band! They had our whole party dancing and talking about it for weeks after. I still have friends commenting about how amazing it was to have the horns and singers on the dance floor with us joining the party. They interact with the crowd keeping the entire night upbeat and fun. If you are looking for an unforgettable night they will not disappoint you and it will be entertainment that people will talk about for a long time! Thank you Time Machine for making our special day so unforgettable!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply Blown Away

Ignore the website and limited social media/online video presence and just go for it. We knew going into our wedding that we wanted a killer band that would simply KEEP PEOPLE ON THEIR FEET and through word of mouth and first hand experience we knew that Time Machine does just that - including my husband and I for literally the entire reception. They even let us do karaoke :) Wireless mic's and an all-star cast of talent allow them to engage with the crowd on the dance floor throughout. Planning was a breeze and we completely trusted their lead on the playlist and they nailed it. Everything from BSB/Nsync hits, to Frank Sinatra, to hip-hop throwbacks, and Springstein too - it's covered. All I'll say is when in doubt.... go with the horns!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Jenecke

Jenecke Casolino · Married on 08/17/2019

Outstandingly amazing! So fun & engaging!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You CANNOT go wrong with booking this band. We literally booked our venue around this band because they played at a family member's wedding and we could not NOT get them. They are worth EVERY penny. Our wedding was months ago and our guests are still asking about this band at our wedding for their weddings and for their friends. They play their hearts out and sing the best songs to get the crowd going whether its an oldie or a newly released song with their own spin on it. Truly truly a talented group! I loved how they came out on the dance floor and immersed themselves with our dancing guests too. Our guests even wanted pictures with them! YOU must book this band if they are available!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Band Hands Down

Hands down the best band I have EVER heard at a wedding! I was blown away and so were my guest on how amazing The Time Machine band is. They made my wedding. Joe is extremely personable and very easy to go through the booking process with. Guests from my wedding have continually reached out to tell me how maxing the band was. The best they ever heard as well. They get everyone in the dance floor and also interact with people while singing and playing on the dance floor. I highly recommend this band and was blown away by them getting everyone up and dancing the entire night.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Joy · Married on 10/06/2018

What can I say about this band but AMAZING!!! We are so incredibly thrilled to have had Time Machine entertain us. Joe and his crew are absolutely one of the greatest. No am sorry they ARE the greatest. I cannot explain enough about how great they were. We just had them play at our wedding at Hawk Pointe! They are one of a kind. Our guests could not stop talking about them all night and they still today cannot stop talking about them. Thank you Joe for everything from start to finish! You were amazing. Even with the little hiccup in the beginning of the ceremony you were more than accommodating with everything!! I cannot recommend them enough. In fact I will recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thank you Time Machine for making our special day one we will never forget!!

Joy & Dave

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kendall · Married on 02/03/2018

WOW!!! Time Machine Band was INCREDIBLE at our wedding. We could not be happier with the band. The whole crew was professional and fun and such a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sarah Studer · Married on 10/14/2017

Breathless Band was amazing!

Time Machine was absolutely amazing! Very responsive, helpful and incredible entertainment on our big day.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Anelia · Married on 10/01/2017

These guys are incredible. Yes, the DJ will be able to play the exact songs that you want to hear, but you should hire these guys for the ENTERTAINMENT that they provide during and between the songs. They are hilarious when appropriate, serious when necessary, and definitely do everything they can to cater to the public. I dealt with Joe, who was very honest, helpful, and personable. The pricing is extremely fair... I had some DJs quote me more for my four-hour reception than the quote I received for this amazing band. There is nothing better than having live music/performance at your wedding. Definitely a great investment. I highly recommend them, especially if you would like to have a reception where guests of all ages and cultural backgrounds are loving the music and the entertainment.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

The ABSOLUTE, HANDS DOWN, best band someone would want to have at their wedding. They can play anything and kept our guests dancing all night. The entire band is extremely talented, fun, and make the night a truly unforgettable one.

Sent on 08/09/2017

joanne · Married on 06/24/2017

My daughter was married in June at Eagle Oaks Country Club and we all are still talking about the amazing "Time Machine Band". We extended the reception another hour so we could all remain dancing into the wee hours of the night! I saw family members dancing that I had never seen dance before. The dancefloor was packed from the minute the reception began and remained that way all of the night. Many guests have told me, at times, they thought the original artists were singing the songs, now that's talent. The music, the enthusiasm, and the love the band puts into the room is AMAZING!!! They are not only true showman/show women, but very special people. They don't make you feel like they are just working for you, they make you feel like you are part of the "Time Machine Family". The funny thing is we originally had another band booked from our hometown of Freehold that is very well known to all of us here in Freehold, and they double booked us and we had to find another band. A friend recommended Time Machine, and all I can say now is, "thank you to the Freehold band for cancelling with us", because Time Machine exceeded our expectations way better than we could have ever imagined. If you are having any upcoming events, especially a wedding, book them without hesitation, they are fantastic!!!! I wish I had another child to marry off so we could hire them again, but since we don't we will try and find another excuse to have a party and hire them.Once again, thank you "Time Machine" and Joe Corey for providing an amazing dancing and singing night for my daughter, son-in-law and our extended family. We love you guys!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had the Breathless Band of TME play at our wedding on June 3, 2017. To say they were amazing is an understatement. A band can make or break a wedding, and let me tell you, they really made our wedding so much fun. We had 200 people at our wedding, and this band had EVERYONE dancing. They were so fantastic - they played every song on our play list and really brought so much energy to the crowd. True professionals and entertainers. Beyond talented!!! One of the best decisions we made planning our wedding was having TME! Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2016

Time Machine - Silk Band was, hands down, the life of our wedding reception! They performed at my husband's brother's wedding two years ago and we were completely blown away. We had never seen anything like them! When we got engaged ourselves, we didn't look at a single other band or even go to one of their events before we signed the contract. We knew they were the best and that's exactly what we got when our wedding day came around. They do everything from Top 40, to classic rock, to Motown renditions, and they KILL it. They got everyone at our reception on the dance floor, and they kept them there. Even if you consider great music to be a given from such a highly-rated band, these guys go a step further. They call themselves a party band for a reason: these guys are PERFORMERS. Whether they're donning red tuxedo jackets for a rendition of Bruno Mars' 'Uptown Funk', or having their saxophonist, guitarist and vocalists come out and play among the crowd, Silk Band is immersive, dynamic and nothing short of fantastic. Our guests have been raving about them, and we wish we could have another wedding just to see them perform again! We are extremely happy with everything!!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 05/15/2016

Look no further. This is your band. They were so amazing that our venue wants to start promoting them.

Sent on 06/06/2016

There are really no words to describe how incredible The Time Machine is! My wedding was a THURSDAY first off, number one my guests partied like it was the weekend because of time machine band ! 2 my guests are still talking and raving about the band! 3. people danced in my family that i never saw so alive in my life LOL . 4. Joe Corey is the NICEST guy , thank you so much Joe for all your amazing help through our wedding process! You and the band made Joe & I's reception UNFORGETTABLE! not just for us but for everyone at our wedding! I want to redo it all over again! The music was really great and the band members interacting with the crowd got everyone dancing and posing for pictures all while singing and not missing s note! Everything was very easy and fun while planning. But most importantly, they had the dance floor filled during the entire reception! Everyone was laughing, singing, and just getting crazy – which made for some awesome pictures. The cocktail hour trio was also amazing ! My husband and I give The Time Machine Band our highest recommendation! You rocked our party so hard thank you so much for being part of Joe & I's day we love you guys!! You're not only an amazing band leader but an amazing friend as well!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

There are really no words to describe how incredible The Time Machine is! My wedding was three months ago (11/7/15) and my guests are still talking and raving about the band! They were very easy and fun to work with while planning. But most importantly, they had the dance floor filled during the entire reception! Everyone was laughing, singing, and just getting crazy – which made for some awesome pictures. My husband and I give The Time Machine Band our highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Heather · Married on 10/24/2015

The band was amazing and made our wedding the best day ever! They were easy to corridor are with, they were professional and made sure the night was amazing. The guests at our wedding complimented us all night on the band. Everyone danced and had a great time. I wish we could re live the night over and over again! Thank you Time Machine!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/12/2015

Time Machine played at our July 12th wedding at The Grove and they were fabulous! Our guests were first introduced to a jazz trio that played beautifully on a balcony during cocktail hour. During the reception, people could not believe the band's ability to go from playing oldies to today's top hits, while sounding so much like the real artists each time. Each member was full of energy and even came out onto the dance floor to interact with the people dancing. My husband and I had taken the decision of choosing a band very seriously, and we are so happy that we chose Time Machine as well as adding on the unbelievable vocals of John Anthony! All of the logistics leading up to our big day were done in an organized manner. Joe is so funny and personable and even set up a private session for us to come and hear them before we signed our contract. If you want the intensity of a full band at your wedding, but still want diversity in the music they play, go with Time Machine Entertainment. They are like no other!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Pareen · Married on 05/30/2015

We heard their sister band (Silk) at a friend's wedding last year and were amazed at how the guests could not stop talking about them the entire ride home. We decided to check them out and booked them on the spot. We definitely did the right thing. They made our entire night and our guests could not stop dancing! We were hesitant at first since bands are significantly more expensive than DJs but this band come with its own DJ included and he really complements the ensemble. Overall, I wish I could get married again just to hire them again!

Sent on 07/28/2015

We chose the Time Machine for our March wedding based on their performance at my cousin's wedding last summer. This band is ROCKING. We had 236 guests at our wedding and I can honestly say that all of our guests (of different ages) were on the dance floor. The band was so amazing that even our 95 year old grandma was out there dancing! The band is flexible and ask for your input in taste of music before they choose a set list. It was really important for us to have Italian music, and they nailed it. Another big deal for us was our first dance song - Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud. We had a very specific choreographed dance to a shortened version of the song that our dance instructor cut for us. We sent it to the band in an email only 2 weeks before the wedding and they played the exact version we requested PERFECTLY. Not a beat off - allowing us to have the perfect first dance at our wedding. The band is interactive with the crowd and basically performed a live concert that was just remarkable. The MC was phenomenal and the DJ was terrific. I requested club songs for the last half hour and the DJ played exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend this band for not just a wedding but for any event! Oh and last but not least......their Four Seasons set should seriously be on Broadway. REMARKABLE.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2014

Being a self-proclaimed music fanatic, I had very high expectations for my wedding band. Would a band be able to play contemporary hits and soon as good as the original recording? What about some eclectic song choices that most might not know? What about tunes that are infamously hard for a band to play (i.e., Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody")?

Under this amount of pressure and these demands, most bands might have bolted, headed for the hills, or suggested instead that we go with a DJ. However, as we would soon come to know, we weren't dealing with just any band. We were hiring TIME MACHINE, and none of these demands would go unmet -- in fact, they would be surpassed!

First of all, Joe Corey absolutely knows what he's doing. In the wedding business for decades, his confidence, as well as a genuine love for what he does, clearly shows through. If we had any doubts about hiring a band for our wedding, they had disappeared by the conclusion of our first meeting with Joe. They knew how to read a crowd, they were prepared to change up the song list if something wasn't working, and they promised to keep the dance floor energized and partying all night long. And boy, did they deliver. I think we probably could have had our wedding in the LaBrea tar pits -- as long as Time Machine was playing, people would've had a great time.

We adored all of the different voices and styles that TM (successfully) tackled, from Frank Sinatra to Robin Thicke to Journey! Additionally, our first dance was an obscure track by the indie band A Fine Frenzy, and Inez and the rest of the band did such an outstanding job, I was blown away! Also, the band really appeared to be having as much fun as the guests, especially when individual musicians appeared on the floor to burst into a solo on the sax or guitar. Also, the band joined the party without being obtrusive or aggressive at all, which was perfect. Hire them! They will absolutely MAKE your wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2014

DJ · Married on 07/05/2014

Time Machine was AMAZING! They truly made our wedding a night to remember.

Everyone I dealt with was personable and professional, and they are so talented, they are worth every penny! I had specific instructions for how I wanted to introductions to go, and they were perfect! Every second of my wedding was so much fun, thanks to the band. They had everyone up and out of their seats dancing the entire night! I wish I could put my wedding pictures up as a review, because the pictures of everyone dancing speak volumes. The energy from the band was so electric; my guests are still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding, and how much they loved Time Machine!

In fact, some of my guests loved Time Machine so much that they even went to see the band at concerts and showcases they performed at after my wedding! If you choose Time Machine you will be more than satisfied; they are, BY FAR, the best band in the area!

Sent on 11/23/2014

We are so thrilled with the performance of the Time Machine Band at our wedding last night! Wow! The trio at cocktail hour was great! The full band was amazing as well and Joe and John were reliable from the planning to the performance.
    As musicians ourselves, my husband and I played with the band for two Bruno Mars songs - my husband on drums and I on trumpet! What a treat and awesome experience for all! Our guests loved it and were so surprised!
    With so many bands and DJs out there, you CANNOT go wrong with Time Machine! We have known how great they are since my sister's wedding back in 2009 and they are still amazing! We are so glad to have had them at our reception!
    We asked for the full version of our first dance song, "Sway" by Michael Buble, and they delivered. We requested various songs and heard them played throughout the night, including the Kolo, a traditional dance song for my husband's family. We asked for a few other small requests and each one was carried out! THANK YOU all for a fantastic evening!
    Love,
    Evona and Daniel

Sent on 06/08/2014

Thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding such an amazing evening. We danced until the very end ! All the guests raved about the terrific Band. You made it a fun and memorable party!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Marirose · Married on 05/17/2014

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! From the very first song, they had everyone up and on the dance floor. They had so much energy and played music that kept everyone moving from the cocktail hour, to the reception, and even into the after party! We first saw them at a relative's wedding, and immediately knew we wanted them for ours. They were even better then we remembered! We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic entertainment for their big day!!

Sent on 05/19/2014