The Loveday Band

Kearny, NJ View map Visit website
$6,965 Most Popular Price

$6,965 Most Popular Price

The Love Day Band is a wedding musician group located in Kearny, New Jersey. This band specializes in performing at wedding receptions and cocktail hours. The musicians are devoted to providing couples and guests with a party that exceeds all expectations. These talented and experienced musicians aim to introduce a new conception of music with their large repertoire.

The Love Day Band provides lighting and a sound system for the events that they perform at. The band is willing to learn new songs for couples who have their heart set on something specific. They play a plethora of genres, including acoustic, international, Motown, rock. and pop. The band is willing to travel to different destinations to play for receptions and cocktail hours. The Love Day Band performs using the following instruments:

• Piano/Keyboard
  • Bass
  • Electric guitar
  • acoustic guitar
  • Percussion

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$6,965

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine

Message vendor

1 User photo

Linda J. Married on 06/07/2021

Amazing Night!!!

6 months ago I postpone my wedding because of a COVID-19, but the wedding band that I had paid the deposit didn't return my previous payment by saying that they were scheduled for my special day. Two months ago, my closest friend said that she was at a wedding reception last year and her friend used The Loveday Band services, so she recommends them to me and I think hiring them was the best choice for me and my fiance made. The band was stunning, they have vocalists with a incredible beautiful voice and the musician were great, they chose a song for the first dance that made me cry, I didn't choose that song, that song just touched me in my heart, my reception was a small reception with no more than 50 people around, and after this event, they still comment about the band, the voices, the songs, I so lucky I chose The Loveday Band,
    Marcel was awesome, he was our producer and assist us to recommend the correct package, again, he was patient and explained every details until we choose the correct package, a 9 piece band!

Hello Linda,
    Thank you for those words, we are glad to hear from you that you and your husband are happy with the service provided, your satisfaction is our satisfaction,
    We really enjoyed to play on your wedding,
    Best Regards,
    Marcel and Band.
    Sam Married on 08/19/2020

Great Band, Great Show!

Our daughter's wedding was scheduled for Dec 7th, 2019. Two weeks before we decided to move the wedding to June 6th, 2020 due to Coronavirus. Marcel and Hellen were amazing during our decision time and choosing a new date. Marcel and Hellen were very patient, helped me to figure out band configuration, what was the best for a ceremony, an orchestra with 8 violins and piano, it was beautiful, the light show was phenomenal, our songs were amazing played, all guests, family, and close friends still commenting about the quality of the band and those vocals, really 5 beautiful voices. . I feel very lucky to have chosen them for our wedding. They are such an amazing group of people. We are so lucky to have The Loveday Band at our wedding!! Thanks, Marcel for everything and also for the band's t-shirts that we received from UPS, we love it. I recommend The Loveday Band for friends and family members, and we hope to use you guys in our new year's eve party.
    Mario & Kathy

The Loveday Band's reply:

Hello Kathy, Mario, Sam and Dorothy, :)
    What a beautiful words, we were very happy for the opportunity to perform on your wedding, we are glad you and Mario are happy with the service,
    about your New Year's Eve, of course, its gonna be a pleasure :)
    Marcel & Band
    John D. Married on 03/02/2019

Great Band

Magnificent! I couldn't imagine more beautiful music for the ceremony and reception.
    Bravo to all!

Thanks John,
    Music has life when the musicians perform music with feelings, we are glad you are happy with the results,
    Sincerely,
    The Love Day Band
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Northern New Jersey Kearny, NJ, 07032
2012836583
Location of (The Loveday Band)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding