190 Reviews for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets

Specialty Beer (6)
Specialty Wine (6)
Event Planning (5)
Liquor License (5)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Event Rentals (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
187 IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Reviews

I knew from the moment I walked into Il Villagio that it was the venue that I wanted to hold my wedding at. My husband and I worked with Richard and from day one he made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless. He was amazing to work with. The staff was amazing and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. Wendy and Leo were amazing making sure I had everything I needed at that moment. If you want quality food, this is the place. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour and main dishes were, although I didn’t have anything to do with the taste of the food. Honestly, Il Villagio will make your wedding day fantastic and memorable and the best yet, stress free. They make you feel like you are their only priority. You will not be disappointed. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with Richard and the staff at Il Villagio, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. The are the greatest!

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Main Ballroom from bridal suite balcony
Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Chandeliers
Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Renee, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Our guests loved the staff the venue the people everything was amazing and such a fairytale def going to have more parties there

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our experience with IL Villaggio was absolutely incredible. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out! The staff at IL Villaggio were wonderful to work with. Patrick and Richard made every so easy for us, they are so kind and true professionals. The bridal attendants and wait staff also made our day perfect. Besides this venue being absolutely GORGEOUS, the food is phenomenal. Our guests have been raving about our cocktail hour and their meals all week. Il Villaggio is truly and incredible place to have a wedding. Thank you thank you for making us the happiest Bride and Groom. We love you guys!

With Gratitude and Love,
Gina and Glenn

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review
Profile Picture Gina, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Valet, Open Bar

beautiful....good food...good price

Profile Picture popo, 11/25/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Indoor

Patrick Lopez and his staff were absolutely amazing. I was more than pleased with the quality of service that was provided to our family and friends. I could not have picked a more perfect venue and group of genuine people to handle one of the most important events of my life. I have gotten only positive feedback from everyone! I am truly appreciative. I definitely plan to host other events at this venue in the future!

Profile Picture E, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My fiance and I had a great experience working with Patrick to execute our plans for our wedding day celebration. Patrick was very easy to communicate, patient, with and flexible whenever we needed to make changes. The venue itself is gorgeous and the food was fantastic. My guests really enjoyed cocktail hour. My maitre'd, Leo and Bridal Attendant Enma were extremely helpful on the day of the wedding. Enma was so patient and helped me fix my bustle (which was a complicated one) multiple times. She also saved the day by getting a marinara stain off from the train of my wedding dress. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue for your event.

Profile Picture Jeeness, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding was the best night of our lives thanks to the service at Il Villaggio. From the first time that we met with Patrick, we knew that Il Villaggio was were we wanted to have our wedding reception. He was there for us every step of the way while planning our wedding. Patrick was always quick to respond to any questions whether it was by email or by phone - he always made himself available to us. Patrick and his team were the dream team the night of our wedding! The food and service were excellent. We still have people calling and texting us telling us how amazing our wedding was!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

If you're searching for a venue to have your wedding, you can stop right now. Il Villaggio is absolutely the place to book. There were several reasons my husband (yay!) and I picked Il Villaggio. First, it was really easy to get to. Next, everyone raved and praised the food there. The place was absolutely gorgeous. The lighting system was incredible. But most of all, it was the general manager, Patrick. I wanted to work with someone who I could trust with my wedding. As theater people, my husband and I know how to produce shows and performances. If something went wrong, I needed someone who could fix it without anyone realizing it. I needed someone calm, collected and in control. Patrick was that guy. And we did not regret this choice. Patrick was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He catered to my requests at all times; he was so easy to talk to; it was incredibly easy to get a hold of him, and he was just so wonderful and down to earth. The day of the wedding was the real test. Il Villaggio, Patrick and the staff passed with flying colors and went above and beyond. My day could not have gone more perfect. Everything was incredible! We had Alex as our maitre d and Enma as my bridal attendant. Those two were absolutely wonderful. Alex always keep me informed and made everything run so smoothly. He catered to my every wish and command, and so did Enma. They made me feel like a princess. The food was fantastic; everyone enjoyed it all. The lighting was superb. It was literally the best day of my life, and it wouldn't have been like that if we were anywhere else, but Il Villaggio. I firmly believe that. Go check the place out, meet Patrick and see for yourself. It'll be the best decision you'll ever make when it comes to your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was such a great experience I couldn’t have asked for better service. The food was amazing and the attention they gave us was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Valet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Everything was top notch from the food, service, and execution. Patrick, Richard, Alex, Enma and the rest of the team was awesome and accommodating. We continue to get compliments and many of our guests said it was the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Yoon, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Il Villaggio and everything was amazing! Richard was there to answer every question during the planning stages. The day of the wedding all the staff were very attentive and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food and the georgous ballroom

Profile Picture Marzena, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews

Il villagio review

The price
Patrick was a delight to work with. He sat down with us and built us a reasonably priced package with exactly what we needed.

The setup and decor
The hall has a restaurant attached which has no impact on the wedding night. They hold only 1 wedding a night which is nice (you don't run into random people). The cocktail room is beautiful. The main room is gorgeous with its high ceilings and elegant chandeliers (capable of nice lighting effects).

The staff
Patrick and his staff were extremely accommodating. Patrick was kind enough to allow us to do our own center piece and decorations (stage) the night before and morning of. His staff was very helpful with helping us set up the day of and we heard compliments from all of our guests on how attentive, prompt, and kind they were during the event.

The food
The food was the best part. From our cocktail our to our dinner and vianese our guests were all very happy with the food and presentation. During cocktail hour we had carving stations, pastas, lamb chops - (Mediterranean station) it was all very tasty. For the dinner they also were able to accommodate us with a special middle eastern rice to accompany the meat dish. Patrick was kind enough to bring in some desserts he didn't generally have and allow us to bring a few items. All in all very pleased with the overall experience.

Shahira & Mir

Profile Picture Mir, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only was the food out of this world ( cocktail, main course, Viennese dessert ) but where I was impressed was the attention to detail and the attention given to the myself and my wife by our own butler service. I also want to thank Patrick our coordinator who went above and beyond from the first day we went to check the venue to the day of and even the next day after the reception. By far the best place to have a wedding reception in New Jersey. The wedding reception was about 3 months ago and my guest are still raving about the place.

Profile Picture Carlos, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even say enough great things about Il Villaggio. The minute I stepped foot in the Il Villaggio, this was where our wedding should be. We started the planning process with Patrick about a year and a half prior to our wedding. He is THE BEST. He was so down to earth when we booked and made us feel so comfortable. I can't say the same for any of the other places we looked at. Patrick was always so quick to respond to my emails and never made me feel like i was annoying him (although, there was a good chance I was!). We got married 7/7/17 and the day was amazing. People always say prepare yourself for things to go wrong because they will, well ours.. nothing did. Well, if it did, I had no idea!
Our guests are still talking about the food, there was so much and it was beyond amazing. I can't even thank Patrick and his crew enough for everything. One of my guests stepped on my dress and the whole back tore! My bridal attendant literally sewed up my dress and took care of it in a few minutes before i had a breakdown!! Everything was seamless and I just have to thank you all again for making our day so perfect. It was everything i imagined it to be and more!

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review
Profile Picture Erin, 7/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

My husband and I first met Patrick and Alex at a bridal expo and we both knew right away that Il Villaggio was was a location we wanted to look at. As soon as we came in and saw the hall, we knew it was the one. Patrick was amazing to work with and very accommodating. I'm originally from NJ but now live in CT so all our of meetings had to be held on the weekends. The day of the wedding, I was excited to see Alex as our maitre d’ and Elona was my bridal attendant. From the moment we arrived to the moment the night ended, Alex and Elona were right by our side in case we needed anything. I had a little bit of issue with the bustle in my dress, but Elona was right there to solve the issue.
I can truly say that I had my dream wedding thanks to the staff at Il Villaggio. The cocktail hour was incredible. The food was the most delicious food I've ever had and the Ice Sculpture was beautiful. Then we went onto the reception and the room was spectacular. Dinner was just as delicious and everything went flawlessly!
Our guests are still talking about our wedding as the best wedding they have ever been too! I feel truly blessed to have had my dream wedding all thanks to Il Villaggio!

Profile Picture Michael & Ann, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on May 26th 2017 at Il Villaggio. The first day we met with Patrick we knew Il Villaggio was going to be where we had our wedding, and we knew we were in the best of hands. The planning was seamless and everything we visioned was executed perfectly, include our personalized Transformers Autobot Ice sculpture. The elegant ambiance and exceptional service that we receive was above and beyond all of our expectations. The food was out of this world amazing, and even better the next day with the abundant left overs we were able to bring home with us. I would like to also extend a personal thank you to Enma and Bailey, my two outstanding bridal attendants. They were on point with everything and always right there ready and willing to help with every single detail. You all were able to make our vision and our dream wedding a reality, and for that we are eternally grateful. The evening was absolutely magical, enchanting, and by far the best night of our lives! We will definitely return for our first anniversary, and for all anniversaries to come!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down the best wedding venue in North Jersey. From day one Patrick made sure that we were going to have the wedding of our dreams. Our wedding exceeded every expectation I had of it. The night of the wedding, Patrick and his team treated us like royalty. Alex and Elona were the best. Always making sure we had drinks in our hands and were happy! Elona went above and beyond, helping with my dress and bustle. Cocktail hour, dinner, and the desert room were beyond amazing. Although it was only 2 months ago, our friends and family are still raving about how amazing it was (and I think they will be doing that for a really long time)!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Richard who was so amazing and was there to answer every question promptly. during the planning stages. Him and Il Villaggio were extremely flexible with our menu and our wants and needs. My tip would be to do the dessert hour. The day of the wedding all the staff were very attentive and our guests raved about the food and ballroom. My only wish was that I was able to eat more. Thanks again Richard and team!

Profile Picture Ecca, 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about our wedding at Il Villaggio. Even now, a year after my wedding, I am still being told by our guests how nice the venue was and how great the food was! The staff were also amazing and helped me feel special on my big day. The value this venue is amazing and Patrick was very accommodating and willing to help us with anything we needed.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We found this place by accident last Feb 2016 when we booked a valentines day dinner. We looked around and found out that they have a wedding venue, we went to talk to the Manager which is Patrick, we told him what we envision our wedding to be. Patrick provided us with options and what are entail with the wedding.

Our wedding came last October 30, 2016 and Patrick and his staff provided us with quality service that was above and beyond our expectation. The service was awesome. The food was great! None of our guests complaint of the lack of food as they were abundance. The cocktail hour was wonderful. We were so happy and our guests was so happy. The place looks so elegant and highend and it was worth every penny we paid. It was the best ever decision we made and We did not have any regrets. THANK YOU SO MUCH PATRICK!!!

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - The Bridal Party with Patrick
Profile Picture Ethel, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Indoor

We booked Il Villaggio almost 2 years in advance after visiting a few other wedding venues. Our initial meeting was with Richard. He gave us a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away. Their ballroom with the gorgeous chandeliers, high ceiling, and up-lighting left us speechless. We looked at each other thinking that Il Villaggio must definitely be more expensive than other places we visited but after sitting down with Richard and reviewing the menu and inclusive options we knew we were getting THE BEST value.
Richard is amazing! He was always available and accommodating throughout the planning process. One month before the big day we were invited for a food tasting and could bring 4 guests. All of the food options were phenomenal and it definitely helped plan our menu.
On our wedding day the venue was breathtaking. When we arrived we were greeted by Richard who introduced us to Alex, our maitre d' and Elona, the bridal attendant. They treated us like royalty. Alex made sure everything went smoothly and was incredibly easy to get along with. Elona was a lifesaver, always there to help with the dress and bouquet, keep us fed, and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures.
The cocktail hour was EPIC! Dinner was on another level. Our guests were blown away by the entire reception and are still talking about the quality and variety of food, especially the Viennese hour. Someone even commented that our wedding was the one to be at...and we know that Il Villaggio had a lot to do with it.
We would like to thank Richard, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team for greatly exceeding our expectations and making our dream wedding reception reality. You are truly the best at what you do! We can't wait to return for our anniversary dinner!

xoxoxo,

Anya + John

Profile Picture Anya, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The most amazing in the whole world!!!! I CAN NOT say a bad thing about this place and neither can any of my guests! The staff is wonderful, they make you feel like royalty! So easy to work with, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I worked with Patrick, and he made everything so easy, I trusted him with everything and didn't doubt him for a second! The staff will feel like family by the end of the wedding. Our guests just kept running up to us during the wedding to tell us how good the food was! And everyone is still talking about how amazing the night was! Thank you! I highly highly recommend everyone to go here.!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would HIGHLY recommend Il Villaggio to host your reception! My husband and I are STILL getting compliments on how gorgeous the venue was, on how DELICIOUS the food was, and how the service was absolutely EXCEPTIONAL! We worked with Patrick from the start. He always made himself available to my husband and I. Patrick gave my husband and I a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away as soon as we entered the ballroom. After walking into this room, we just knew we had to have our wedding here! We reviewed the menu and other special options and knew that we were getting the absolute best value for the best price. On our wedding day, Patrick introduced us to Alex, our maitre d’ and Elona, the bridal attendant. Alex and Patrick made sure everything ran smoothly. Elona was amazing! She was always there to help with the dress and shoes; she made sure my husband and I ate and always had a beverage; and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures, which we were very grateful for. The cocktail hour was OUTSTANDING! Our guest were so impressed with how much food there was and how amazing everything tasted. Dinner was cooked to perfection! And the Viennese hour…our guests just could not get over how many different options they had for dessert! Many guests have complimented my husband and I on throwing the “best wedding they have ever been to,” but we know that would not have been possible without the amazing team Il Villaggio provided us on our special day. We cannot thank Patrick, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team enough for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding dreams come true! We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with you! -Nick & Jess

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

AMAZING! Absolutely beyond incredible. My wedding was the most fantastic night of my life and I have so many people at Il Villaggio to thank for that. Rich worked diligently with me and my family as we planned the big day for a year and a half. He worked with my father with pricing and kept it more than fair when we didn't quite meet our minimum at the last minute. Alex and Illona were superb on the wedding day. We had an issue with our limo driver demanding more money after he dropped us off and Alex and co were great- they handled the situation for my husband and I and sorted it all out for us so we didn't need to be bothered with his rude behavior. Illona was so caring and helpful during the night, especially when I unfortunately suffered an hour of heat stroke (it was 90 degrees that day!). The food was positively incredible and people are STILL talking about it 4 months later! Not to mention the venue is extremely beautiful- the chandeliers were my favorite! My family, husband, and I were so impressed (and still are) with this venue and I couldn't be happier. We plan to celebrate every anniversary eating here. I wish I could say more but I'd go on all day! :)

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings