200 Reviews for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets

Specialty Wine (11)
Chocolate Fountain (11)
Cake (10)
Specialty Beer (10)
All Inclusive Packages (9)
Tastings (9)
Wireless Internet (2)
Aisle Runners (2)
Outside Vendors (1)
197 IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Reviews

My now husband and I got married at Il Villaggio last Friday 8/3/18. I do not even know where to begin on how fantastic this venue is! We worked with Richard and he was amazing, he always answered any questions we had so quickly and with such professionalism! When it comes to Il Villaggio everything is top notch! The food the staff and the beautiful ballroom! Our guests cannot stop talking about what an amazing time they had and how phenomenal all of the staff (they really go above and beyond) and the delish food is at this venue ! I wish we could relive our wedding over and over again! I would absolutely recommend Il Villaggio I would say it is one of the best venues in New Jersey!!! -Brittany & Ricky

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first time we visited this venue we knew this was where we wanted to get married. Rich was very attentive and extremely helpful during all stages of the wedding planning process. The food was fantastic and the staff was great throughout the entire event. We literally had nothing go wrong on our wedding day and could not have picked a better venue to hold it in. The lighting in the main entrance was perfect for photos as well as the balcony overlooking the reception hall. Our guests asked if we could renew our vows in 6 months just to have another party.

I would absolutely recommend anyone throwing a party/wedding to have it here, if not for elegant environment, then definitely for the food and staff!

Profile Picture Anjuli, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Il Villaggio was absolutely incredible this past weekend for our wedding. Seriously top notch service and the food is absolutely amazing. Patrick and his staff is awesome and really made sure everything at our wedding was perfect! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing all the food was and how beautiful Il Villaggio is! We have been to some of the highest rated venues in NJ and they don't even compare to Il Villaggio. They went above and beyond with everything they did. We ended up getting left at Il Villaggio because of mix up with our hotel shuttle and Patrick stepped up and personally took some of our guests back to the hotel in his own car. I don't know any other venue that would do that for you. If you want a truly amazing wedding, you better book with Il Villaggio!

Profile Picture Cori, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

Excellent venue! We were so happy to have our wedding here.. not only is it absolutely beautiful but it has an amazing staff and food that is out of this world! We worked with Patrick and he made everything easy. Nothing was ever a problem and he helped us with every situation! I will most definitely use IL Villaggio again! It was a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband keeps saying the phrase “We fell in love with the people first, then the place.” Il Villaggio has some of the most caring and warm hearted people working there. Patrick and Richard were just amazing people to know and worked hard with us to make our wedding go smoothly. My husband and I didn’t have a wedding coordinator and were more than happy to help us navigate through our planning. In addition, Patrick doubled as our officiant and our guests just loved his spin on the ceremony. My maitre d’ Leo and bridal attendant Wendy were very tentative, accommodating and would make changes to the schedule as the wedding was happening without hesitation. Also, the owner of the venue (I am terribly sorry, I cannot remember his name right now) radiates warmth with his smile and kind voice. These people are amazing.

As for the place, this was one of the nicest, most elegant, and just simply amazing places I’ve ever been to. Great food, amazingly high ceilings, spacious ballrooms and main gathering space. Even the lighting setup in the main ballroom just blew my guests away. In addition, the food was phenomenal. There was so much of it and everything was incredibly delicious. Also, and I found this out at the end when I went to gather my belongings the next day, this venue donates centerpieces that are not collected to the nearby nursing home. Too many feels hit my heart. I can’t say enough great things about this place. Thank you so much for making my wedding special and giving my guests the time of their lives.

Profile Picture Anisah, 6/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I knew from the moment I walked into Il Villagio that it was the venue that I wanted to hold my wedding at. My husband and I worked with Richard and from day one he made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless. He was amazing to work with. The staff was amazing and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. Wendy and Leo were amazing making sure I had everything I needed at that moment. If you want quality food, this is the place. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour and main dishes were, although I didn’t have anything to do with the taste of the food. Honestly, Il Villagio will make your wedding day fantastic and memorable and the best yet, stress free. They make you feel like you are their only priority. You will not be disappointed. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with Richard and the staff at Il Villagio, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. The are the greatest!

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Main Ballroom from bridal suite balcony
Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Chandeliers
Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Renee, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Patrick and the staff at Il Villagio made my son Anthony and daughter in law Krista have their dream wedding! Everything was perfect from pre cocktail to Viennese hour. It was truly a fairy tale wedding. I am still receiving compliments on the quality of food, quantity of food and elegance Il Villagio has to offer. I owe it all to Patrick and his staff. His patience, hard work and dedication has made their wedding a day full of memories that they will cherish for the rest of their lives. I highly recommend Il Villagio to future brides and grooms. Thank you Patrick, you are amazing!
Maria and Alphonso Gaita, parents of the groom

Profile Picture Maria, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough amazing things about Il Villaggio! From the moment I first looked at the venue to picking up any items left behind after our wedding, Patrick, Leo and the staff were amazing! They were attentive and ridiculously helpful!
Every question that I had, Patrick was more than ready to answer. Whether it was by email, phone call or in person. On the day of our wedding, Patrick was there from the moment we arrived to after we left making sure everything ran smoothly!
I had a bridal attendant assigned to me and I couldn’t have been happier with her and her services! While my bridesmaids were running around going crazy, I was lucky enough to have an attendant there for my every need! From helping me with my wardrobe issues to my drinks being filled or food cravings, she was on it!
Leo the maître d’ was also extremely helpful as were the bartenders and wait staff! Everyone was super helpful and eager to make sure we were taken care of! When we, the bride and groom, felt too hot, they turned the air on and made sure that we were more comfortable!
The food was amazing! Well, at least every single guest had raved about it! We didn’t eat during reception. However, they made sure to make up leftover containers with servings from every single station that we had set up and as we ate some of it in our hotel room, cold, we couldn’t believe how unbelievably awesome the food was! It was jam packed with flavor! The ribs were cooked perfectly and the meat was falling off of the bones! Everything was amazing!
It was the perfect day for us! We had an amazing time at our wedding and it wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for the amazing and beautiful rooms, the staff and awesome food! We cannot say enough great things about Il Villaggio! We thank you for making sure that everything went as well as it did and we had a wedding most dream of and that was perfect for us!

Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - In the bridal suite on the balcony over looking the ballroom
Photo for IL Villaggio Elegant Weddings and Banquets Review - Coming into the ballroom as Mr. & Mrs.!
Profile Picture Melissa, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Valet

The venue is amazing! Privacy and exclusively because they only do one wedding at a time. Great food selection, plus delicious. Beautiful, well maintained premises. Excellent for any weather conditions. Service was great, and Patrick, the manager, was helpful, dedicated to us having a great day, flexible, and professional. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Valet, All Inclusive Packages, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Our guests loved the staff the venue the people everything was amazing and such a fairytale def going to have more parties there

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our experience with IL Villaggio was absolutely incredible. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out! The staff at IL Villaggio were wonderful to work with. Patrick and Richard made every so easy for us, they are so kind and true professionals. The bridal attendants and wait staff also made our day perfect. Besides this venue being absolutely GORGEOUS, the food is phenomenal. Our guests have been raving about our cocktail hour and their meals all week. Il Villaggio is truly and incredible place to have a wedding. Thank you thank you for making us the happiest Bride and Groom. We love you guys!

With Gratitude and Love,
Gina and Glenn

Profile Picture Gina, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Valet, Open Bar

beautiful....good food...good price

Profile Picture popo, 11/25/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Indoor

Patrick Lopez and his staff were absolutely amazing. I was more than pleased with the quality of service that was provided to our family and friends. I could not have picked a more perfect venue and group of genuine people to handle one of the most important events of my life. I have gotten only positive feedback from everyone! I am truly appreciative. I definitely plan to host other events at this venue in the future!

Profile Picture E, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My fiance and I had a great experience working with Patrick to execute our plans for our wedding day celebration. Patrick was very easy to communicate, patient, with and flexible whenever we needed to make changes. The venue itself is gorgeous and the food was fantastic. My guests really enjoyed cocktail hour. My maitre'd, Leo and Bridal Attendant Enma were extremely helpful on the day of the wedding. Enma was so patient and helped me fix my bustle (which was a complicated one) multiple times. She also saved the day by getting a marinara stain off from the train of my wedding dress. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue for your event.

Profile Picture Jeeness, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding was the best night of our lives thanks to the service at Il Villaggio. From the first time that we met with Patrick, we knew that Il Villaggio was were we wanted to have our wedding reception. He was there for us every step of the way while planning our wedding. Patrick was always quick to respond to any questions whether it was by email or by phone - he always made himself available to us. Patrick and his team were the dream team the night of our wedding! The food and service were excellent. We still have people calling and texting us telling us how amazing our wedding was!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

If you're searching for a venue to have your wedding, you can stop right now. Il Villaggio is absolutely the place to book. There were several reasons my husband (yay!) and I picked Il Villaggio. First, it was really easy to get to. Next, everyone raved and praised the food there. The place was absolutely gorgeous. The lighting system was incredible. But most of all, it was the general manager, Patrick. I wanted to work with someone who I could trust with my wedding. As theater people, my husband and I know how to produce shows and performances. If something went wrong, I needed someone who could fix it without anyone realizing it. I needed someone calm, collected and in control. Patrick was that guy. And we did not regret this choice. Patrick was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He catered to my requests at all times; he was so easy to talk to; it was incredibly easy to get a hold of him, and he was just so wonderful and down to earth. The day of the wedding was the real test. Il Villaggio, Patrick and the staff passed with flying colors and went above and beyond. My day could not have gone more perfect. Everything was incredible! We had Alex as our maitre d and Enma as my bridal attendant. Those two were absolutely wonderful. Alex always keep me informed and made everything run so smoothly. He catered to my every wish and command, and so did Enma. They made me feel like a princess. The food was fantastic; everyone enjoyed it all. The lighting was superb. It was literally the best day of my life, and it wouldn't have been like that if we were anywhere else, but Il Villaggio. I firmly believe that. Go check the place out, meet Patrick and see for yourself. It'll be the best decision you'll ever make when it comes to your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was such a great experience I couldn’t have asked for better service. The food was amazing and the attention they gave us was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Valet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Everything was top notch from the food, service, and execution. Patrick, Richard, Alex, Enma and the rest of the team was awesome and accommodating. We continue to get compliments and many of our guests said it was the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Yoon, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Il Villaggio and everything was amazing! Richard was there to answer every question during the planning stages. The day of the wedding all the staff were very attentive and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food and the georgous ballroom

Profile Picture Marzena, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews

Il villagio review

The price
Patrick was a delight to work with. He sat down with us and built us a reasonably priced package with exactly what we needed.

The setup and decor
The hall has a restaurant attached which has no impact on the wedding night. They hold only 1 wedding a night which is nice (you don't run into random people). The cocktail room is beautiful. The main room is gorgeous with its high ceilings and elegant chandeliers (capable of nice lighting effects).

The staff
Patrick and his staff were extremely accommodating. Patrick was kind enough to allow us to do our own center piece and decorations (stage) the night before and morning of. His staff was very helpful with helping us set up the day of and we heard compliments from all of our guests on how attentive, prompt, and kind they were during the event.

The food
The food was the best part. From our cocktail our to our dinner and vianese our guests were all very happy with the food and presentation. During cocktail hour we had carving stations, pastas, lamb chops - (Mediterranean station) it was all very tasty. For the dinner they also were able to accommodate us with a special middle eastern rice to accompany the meat dish. Patrick was kind enough to bring in some desserts he didn't generally have and allow us to bring a few items. All in all very pleased with the overall experience.

Shahira & Mir

Profile Picture Mir, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only was the food out of this world ( cocktail, main course, Viennese dessert ) but where I was impressed was the attention to detail and the attention given to the myself and my wife by our own butler service. I also want to thank Patrick our coordinator who went above and beyond from the first day we went to check the venue to the day of and even the next day after the reception. By far the best place to have a wedding reception in New Jersey. The wedding reception was about 3 months ago and my guest are still raving about the place.

Profile Picture Carlos, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even say enough great things about Il Villaggio. The minute I stepped foot in the Il Villaggio, this was where our wedding should be. We started the planning process with Patrick about a year and a half prior to our wedding. He is THE BEST. He was so down to earth when we booked and made us feel so comfortable. I can't say the same for any of the other places we looked at. Patrick was always so quick to respond to my emails and never made me feel like i was annoying him (although, there was a good chance I was!). We got married 7/7/17 and the day was amazing. People always say prepare yourself for things to go wrong because they will, well ours.. nothing did. Well, if it did, I had no idea!
Our guests are still talking about the food, there was so much and it was beyond amazing. I can't even thank Patrick and his crew enough for everything. One of my guests stepped on my dress and the whole back tore! My bridal attendant literally sewed up my dress and took care of it in a few minutes before i had a breakdown!! Everything was seamless and I just have to thank you all again for making our day so perfect. It was everything i imagined it to be and more!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

A little late on a review, but that just goes to show that it meant so much I haven't forgotten! My husband and I got married in June of 2017. We booked our venue in January of 2016, we shopped 20 different venues but the second we walked into this one- it was different. White glove service from the second you walk in just to shop the venue. Patrick was our go to for everything. He worked with us on all of our needs (especially our food allergies). Our entire engagement we were in constant contact. Anytime I had a question, and emailed Patrick- he answered it in just minutes. The customer service was outstanding. The day of our wedding was perfect, and we owe the party all to Il Villaggio. The room is perfect, tall ceilings, an amazing lighting package (highly recommend), and the food! The food was incredible, every guest of ours still raves about the bar service, the cocktail hour, dinner and venetian hour. Every waiter made sure every drink was always full, every guest was attended to. Ralph and Patrick- thank you so much for everything along the way. You could not have done better!

Profile Picture cristina, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I first met Patrick and Alex at a bridal expo and we both knew right away that Il Villaggio was was a location we wanted to look at. As soon as we came in and saw the hall, we knew it was the one. Patrick was amazing to work with and very accommodating. I'm originally from NJ but now live in CT so all our of meetings had to be held on the weekends. The day of the wedding, I was excited to see Alex as our maitre d’ and Elona was my bridal attendant. From the moment we arrived to the moment the night ended, Alex and Elona were right by our side in case we needed anything. I had a little bit of issue with the bustle in my dress, but Elona was right there to solve the issue.
I can truly say that I had my dream wedding thanks to the staff at Il Villaggio. The cocktail hour was incredible. The food was the most delicious food I've ever had and the Ice Sculpture was beautiful. Then we went onto the reception and the room was spectacular. Dinner was just as delicious and everything went flawlessly!
Our guests are still talking about our wedding as the best wedding they have ever been too! I feel truly blessed to have had my dream wedding all thanks to Il Villaggio!

Profile Picture Michael & Ann, 6/3/17, 1 Review