222 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Brennan's Florist

Brennan’s Florist, is a family owned florist located in the Historic Downtown section of Jersey City. Our shop has been servicing the people in the Hudson and Bergen County towns such as Bayonne, Hoboken, Lyndhurst, Jersey City, Rutherford, Secaucus, Weehawken and many others since 1997. Service, Quality, and support from family and friends have given our company great success. We are committed to your satisfaction and all of our products are unconditionally guaranteed.

We offer the best in unique floral designs, custom flower arrangements and flower delivery. Our award-winning designers have a combined 50 plus years of experience creating traditional and contemporary arrangements.

Brennan’s is a Real florist - large enough to serve you but small enough to give your order our personal attention. The staff member that handles your order for local or out of town delivery is someone that knows the importance of your floral gift.

Whether it is a gorgeous bouquet of roses for someone special, or a spectacular arrangement for a newborn baby, Brennan’s has you covered in style. We offer flowers and plants for all occasions, everyday, sympathy, weddings and special events. We promise to provide the highest level of service, artistry, creativity and design.

We specialize in Corporate Accounts, Weekly Flowers, Lobby Arrangements, Receptions Area, Restaurants and Hotels & Dining Rooms. Whether creating an exquisite floral arrangement or hand selecting a potted plant we make beauty affordable without sacrificing quality.

At Brennan’s we custom select the freshest, most beautiful flowers from around the world, exquisitely hand crafted into breathtaking yet affordable-presentations. We also hand pick the flower shops in the cities across the country that we use as our preferred florist when your order is out of our delivery area.
Our staff will handle your internet or phone order the same way we handle a local customer standing in our shop with individualized, personal attention, a smile and a BIG THANK YOU.

table centerpeic
bokay
dan and kriste
table centerpeic
bokay

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Brennan's Florist

Sandra & Anthony · Married on 04/23/2016

Brennan's Florist truly helped our vision come to life. As people who know nothing about flowers, we met with Melissa at Brennan's without knowing what we wanted. However, we told Melissa our wedding colors, and she showed us pictures of all flowers that come in the colors we wanted. The process was so unbelievably easy and we had the most beautiful flowers. The deliveries were prompt and the Brennans worked with our venue and church on the set up, everything was perfect. Weeks after our wedding, people still rave about the beautiful centerpieces. The bridal bouquet, designed by Melissa, was the most gorgeous of all. There were so many accents and details that I have never seen in a bouquet before. Best of all, the flowers look AMAZING in all of our photos. They compliment the dresses and tuxedos perfectly. I cannot imagine anyone else providing the flowers for our wedding. Brennan's Florist far exceeded anything we could have hoped for!

Jackie · Married on 07/19/2015

I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the flowers we had at the wedding. I\'m so glad I used Brennan\'s Florist. I met with Melissa Brennan to plan everything - she was so helpful and she made an overwhelming task (for me anyway) so easy and fun. She gave us a mock-up of our centerpiece during our final meeting, which was so helpful - seeing it in person helped me figure out I picked the wrong color for the roses. We fixed that easily and everything was perfect. Their flowers are beautiful and lasted so well during a super hot day. (Sometimes we order from their shop, and their flowers are really beautiful.) They are so nice and I was so pleased with their work!

Joseph · Married on 12/27/2014

Melissa and her team at Brennan's Florist was amazing. She helped us put together a package that was perfect for us and within our budget. Our flowers were delivered promptly day of and were beautiful. Melissa was a true partner with us during this process and we would definitely use them again in a heart beat for future floral needs.

Brennan's Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• J. Paul Studios & Photo Booths Club
    J. Paul Studios & Photo Booths Club Wedding Photographers

We have known Brennan's Florist for many years and have found them to be creative, artistic and wonderful to work with. We highly recommend them.

• 222 Newark Avenue Jersey City, 07302 See on map