Dahlia Floral & Event Design Reviews

Dahlia Floral & Event Design 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful and affordable

We received a reasonable quote for the floral arrangements along with pictures. All the arrangements were stunning it is between this place and another. So hard to chose for the big day

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Cordova · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing and professional team!

My sister-in-law highly recommended Dahlia’s Florals based on her personal experience with them. We setup an appointment with Bart and even though my husband and I are not too familiar with flower names and costs Bart did an amazing job guiding us through the entire decision process! We felt like the entire Dahlia Floral team took care of us from beginning to end even with minor changes in between they were flexible with us and were always responding to all of our questions! Bart was there delivering the bridal flowers the morning of and at the venue setting up our reception. All of our flowers were flawless and by far exceeded our expectations in every way!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Grace · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers, Professional Service!

Dahlia Florals was one of our best and favorite vendors for our wedding at Il Villaggio. When we met with Bart for our first consultation, he had tons of pictures to show us which helped us get an idea of what we wanted and could get with Dahlia. A few months later, we met with Bart again to see our sample centerpiece. I don't know if other florists do this, but it was really great to see our centerpiece ahead of time because we were able to make changes. When I first saw the centerpiece, Bart could tell I was hesitant about it - there was something missing. Bart went to the back office, quickly grabbed some greenery and suddenly our centerpiece turned into the centerpiece we had envisioned!! To be fair, Bart had suggested greenery in the first place, so the lesson here is LISTEN TO BART! On top of this, I emailed Bart just 3 days before the wedding and asked for an aisle runner which he was able to get despite asking so last minute! Aside from my bouquet looking absolutely beautiful and perfect, as well as the bridesmaids bouquet's, Dahlia also worked with my husband (in secret) to make a surprise delivery of 101 huge, red roses the day of my wedding! It was an absolute pleasure and joy to work with Dahlia and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 8
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 9
  • Patricia

Patricia Archie · Married on 05/30/2019

Dahlia Floral & Events are amazing and professional - Team Bart all the way!

Dahlia Floral and events are an amazing team. We had the pleasure of working with Bart - it was such a great experience. He is super patient, transparent, passionate and kind, but the most memorable things about him is that there was never an ounce of pressure make a decision. He helped us remain in our budget and allowed us to be as involved as we wanted. We sat with close to a dozen florists and from the day we met him to the day of our wedding it was like we knew him for years. He really makes you feel like you're a special client and you deserve exactly what you want.

Dahlia was a preferred vendors at The Tides Estate - Bart knew our venue so well - he even helped us pick the color of our room so our flowers would pop in pictures

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 10
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 11
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 12
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 13

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Our Ballroom Felt Magical

Working with Dahlia for our May 2019 wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process. Bart, Cecylia and the entire Dahlia team are absolutely wonderful, and they really care about making your wedding day florals exactly as you want them to be.

Admittedly, I do not know much about flowers, but I did have a specific idea in mind for the atmosphere I was trying to create with flower accents around the venue and within the ballroom. Bart was extremely patient and thoughtful as we worked through what I was looking for together, translating my vision of “soft, romantic, twinkly” into something tangible and real. I valued his input/opinion too and also felt like he really listened to the things I wanted and found a way to deliver. The Dahlia team went above and beyond at every turn, even agreeing to do a walk-through of the venue with me 6 months in advance of the wedding so that together we could decide if there were pieces we wanted to add, etc.

In the end, everything was absolutely stunning. The centerpieces, the bouquets, the accent décor throughout the venue were all perfect. More than one guest commented to me during the wedding that the flowers were some of the most beautiful they had ever seen, and I myself even had a moment during the evening when I looked up and truly felt like we had created something magical. I could not have been happier with Dahlia and highly recommend them to anyone seeking an incredible florist for their wedding day.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Brianna Franco · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Look for our Wedding

Everybody at Dahlia’s was so easy to work with and so professional! Bart and his crew are experts at what they do and kindly guided us in the right direction throughout the process. They had plenty of examples to show us and helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. The center pieces, bouquets, and other pieces were absolutely gorgeous and made the wedding feel like a fairy tale. Bart is honest, professional, kind, and loves what he does. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Daylin · Married on 04/12/2019

Bart and his team are truly the best.

Our centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. The flowers were fresh and we got so many compliments. They are easy to work with and they make sure that they make your vision their top priority. I cant thank them enough for their hard work.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Beautiful!

Dahlia’s did such a good job on the flowers for our wedding! I was so in love with my bouquet. The centerpieces were gorgeous. All flowers were fresh and bloomed to perfection! All the flowers were beautiful. They did such a good job. Just another addition to my perfect day. Beautiful job!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 14
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 15

Monica · Married on 01/19/2019

My Dream Wedding

Words can not express how wonderful Dahlia Floral & Events are. My wedding was 1/4/19 at the Venetian for 290 guest. The moment I went to Dahlia’s Bart knew my vision and created my dream wedding. From the centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres, and backdrop behind our sweetheart table it was everything I’ve ever dreamt of and more. My guest still keep talking about how beautiful everything looked! I would definitely recommend Dahlia Floral & Events for your big day!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 16
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 17

Kylie · Married on 01/18/2019

Dahlia Floral’s and Events is incredible!!

Bart’s passion and love for flowers shines through in everything that he does. Dahlia Floral’s and Events was the first vendor we booked because beautiful flowers were one of my must haves. They surpassed all our expectations and then some! Bart worked with us to design bouquets and centerpieces that were absolutely stunning and best of all, within our price range. I looked forward to every meeting with Bart - his kindness, sense of humor and love of the industry made me so excited for my wedding day! I had mentioned to Bart that my favorite flowers were peonies but unfortunately they were out of season and therefore super expensive. On my wedding day the bouquets arrived and they were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen! Not only were they perfect and stunning, but Bart surprised me with adding peonies to my bride bouquet! This is the kind of above and beyond work Bart and his team does, and I could not be more grateful to have had the pleasure of working with them! The centerpieces were unreal and everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. In lieu of favors, my husband I decided to donate our flowers. Bart and his team were so supportive throughout the process and helped coordinate with the donation team. Bart and the Dahlia team are the kindest, most passionate people you could ever have the pleasure of working with and they made all my winter wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 18

Maysa Washington · Married on 12/23/2018

Don't Look Any Further!

I am oh, so happy I chose Dahlia Florals for my wedding!! I almost missed out on the most amazing event design I've ever seen / experienced in my life! Bart is thee absolute best and his team including Cecylia and the other ladies were amazing. They were so friendly, personable, remembered my name and did everything they could to make sure that I was satisfied. I also felt that they weren't trying to pinch me for every penny possible. Bart explained all of the options and even spared me a few dollars on things he was sure I didn't necessarily need. Dahlia decorated both my ceremony and sweetheart/ reception room at The Venetian, in Garfiled, NJ; as well as my flowers and centerpieces. Everything was beautiful! Perfect is an understatement!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 23
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 24
  • mallory

mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

A wonderful experience! Highly recommend!!

From the moment I walked through the doors at Dahlia Floral & Event Design and was greeted by Bart’s smile, I was pretty sure I had made a good decision. When I was then quoted on my dream wedding flowers, I KNEW I had made the right decision! Not only was Dahlia such a pleasure to work with, they were extremely reasonable compared to other vendors. Bart listened to all of my visions at our first consultation and showed me options, ensuring that all of my needs would be met. I was so impressed with their work and with his professionalism I hired them on the spot! Best decision ever. Throughout the rest of the process I worked primarily with Cecylia, who is an angel! First off, she’s the sweetest, but more importantly she really listened and patiently worked with me when I had additional ideas I wanted to incorporate before the wedding. The wedding day setup was seamless; Cecylia ensured I was happy with everything once it was done. They literally made all of my visions come to life! I still have guests complimenting the flowers!! I had a greenery/hydrangea/rose mix for my sweetheart table, with candles laid on the floor in front, a mix of gold candelabras with hydrangea bases and tall gold bases with a hydrangea and rose mix. My bouquet was all ivory roses, simple and elegant, just as I had always wanted. The flowers were light, elegant and classic and made me feel like I was living in a fairytale!! I highly recommend working with Dahlia Floral & Event Design for an amazing experience that will exceed your expectations!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 30
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 31

Madona Njeim · Married on 12/21/2018

Emergency set up

I had received a quote from Dahlia and decided to go with a florist that is family and is out of state instead. The day before my wedding my florist had a family emergency he still delivered the flowers to my house and venue but as the emergency became more critical he had to leave the venue before set up time. Dahlias florist were contacted and came to set up my flowers and save the day. They are truly amazing and very professional. It was embarrassing seeing them set up when we did not give them business but that shows the level of professionalism and respect for their name. Thank you we truly appreciate your work and look forward to working with you on other events. With love Mr and Mrs Njeim

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jessica Noyes · Married on 11/16/2018

One of the best decision we made!

Our experience with Dahlia was seamless and wonderful from the moment we met with Bart! From the first meeting, they listened to everything we wanted and were able to turn our vision into a reality. They were flexible with letting us add things and change our mind up until the last meeting. They even were kind enough to let us return a piece of fabric that we used for the arch ourselves so we didn't have to pay an extra $100 for them to pick it up. Overall, I was so happy with our experience. My flowers were beautiful and worth every penny!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amand · Married on 10/18/2018

We used Dahlia for our July wedding and we extremely happy! Although they were a bit out of our price range, Bart was able to help me make a plan that would fit into our budget but still look absolutely beautiful. From the centerpieces, the bouquets, and my STUNNING bridal bouquet, I was extremely happy to have chosen Dahlia. They are a bit on the pricier side from what I found, but COMPLETELY worth it.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 32

sharon · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter got married October 5,2018 and Dahlia Floral & Event Design did an absolutely incredible job on my daughter's wedding bouquetsand floral arrangements. They looked stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The ball room looked absolutely amazing intact, three girls that attented my daughter's wedding are going to book with Dahlia's for their weddings coming up this spring. The owner, Bart and his entire team were very professional and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. From the time they dropped off the bouquets at our house to the church and finally setting up the ballroom we did not have to worry about a thing. They took care of everything and they ran like clock work. I highly recommend Dahlia Floral & Events Design and I will definitely be using them in the near future for my youngest daughter's wedding thatcoming up shortly. Check out their website and Instagram page.

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Catarina

Catarina · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

Bart and his team are absolutely great! Bart is very responsive with all emails and phone calls. Flowers were gorgeous and they were very punctual and the whole day went on without any issues. We definitely recommend Bart and his team

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!!!

Bart and his team at Dahlia floral are SO amazing. Throughout the entire process, Bart was an absolute pleasure to work with - he’s so nice, warm, patient, professional, and will make any vision you have for your special day come to life. All of the flowers and arrangements for our wedding day were so beautiful and breathtaking. For my bridal bouquet, I sent Bart a picture of exactly what I wanted mine to look like. On the morning of my wedding when the flowers were delivered, I was completely amazed - the bridal bouquet came out even better than in the picture, I was obsessed with it and it looks so beautiful in all of my pictures. Overall, my now husband and I could not be happier with Dahlia’s work and how everything came out. I would highly recommend Dahlia floral to anyone - Bart and his team will make all your wedding floral dreams come true!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Pin and Linda · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend Dahlias! Bart and his team were extremely flexible (I made multiple changes and even added 3 centerpieces last minute). My bouquets, pew decors and centerpieces where beyond amazing. The team at Dahlias really brought my vision to life. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous (perfectly white hydrangeas), fresh (even days after the wedding) and exactly what I had imagined.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 33

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Our floral prints were perfect. The team did an outstanding job with our wedding.
    Highly recommend Dahlia Florals.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 34

Migdalia · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful flowers and decorations

Dahlia Floral did such an amazing job at our wedding. Bart was very easy to work with, good listener and he understood what we wanted from our first meeting. We were in awe of how beautiful the ceremony/ballroom were decorated. Thank you Dahlia Floral and Bart for an incredible job.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tamara · Married on 08/04/2018

Dahlia Floral & Event Design did a phenomenal job for my wedding that took place on August 4, 2018 and they were fantastic to work with. Bart is truly amazing and an expert. My guests, myself and husband were floored by the centerpieces for my wedding they were SO BEAUTIFUL. My bouquet, groomsmen boutonniere’s, bridesmaid bouquets and corsages for our mothers were incredible. In addition, I asked for special request for my sweetheart table and heaven table and they did it to perfection. I highly recommend this vendor and Bart was super accommodating. I had a vision, and they truly exceeded it. I am forever thankful and their professionalism and attention to detail prove why they have years within their respective business.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 35
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 36
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 37
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 38
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 39
    Dahlia Floral & Event Design 40

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2018

I used Dahlia Flowers for my wedding and my flowers were absolutely beautiful! When I went to Dahlia flowers I did not have any pictures of anything that I wanted, but they were able to create exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet was amazing and all of my guests told me it was the prettiest bouquet they have ever seen! I highly recommend Dahlia Flowers, their flowers are gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amy · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing Experience!

We chose Dahlia Floral & Event Design for our July wedding at The Royal Manor and I am SO glad we did! Bart and his whole team were so great to work with! I changed my mind a few times along the way and they were flexible about making me happy. They worked within my budget too which I really appreciated! The centerpieces and bouquets were all beautiful and fresh!! They were so easy to communicate with and get in touch with. I HIGHLY recommend using Dahlia!

Sent on 01/23/2019