Sister's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Sister's Bridal Boutique 6
Sister's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 07/14/2018

Christina was absolutely amazing to work with when trying to find the "perfect" wedding dress! She was extremely helpful in all aspects of wedding dress shopping. The seamstress did a wonderful job altering the dress to my personal needs. I cannot recommend this boutique enough! I absolutely loved my dress!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 8
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 9

Magda · Married on 10/28/2017

Christina is simply amazing. I had the best experience. This was my first time ever wedding dress shopping. I decided to go into this boutique because it was near by. I went in, told her what I liked and she brought out 2 dresses, I tried on dress 1 and fell in love with it. It was a floor sample so I was able to get it right away and it would save me the 9 months wait time. And was a Lil cheaper too, I wanted to buy the dress right there but decided to make a apt at David's bridal just to have the full wedding dress shopping experience, I did not want to just buy the first dress that I saw/ tried on. I went to David's bridal next day, showed the consultant what I had in mind, she took me around and there was nothing I liked, they have a large selection but nothing that really caught my eye. I tried on 3 dresses, did not wow me... next day I called Christina and told her to hold on to my dress!! I'm coming to get it, she put it on the side for me... and I got my dress! Love it. Christina is honest, doesn't try to push anything on you, she understands how stressful wedding planning can be... thanx again Christina and staff!!! Looking forward to tag you in my wedding photos on 8/18/18 ......

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 10
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Christina and Sisters Bridal Boutique!! From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed and comfortable. Christina is hilarious and so sweet. My dress was altered perfectly and I felt like a princess on my wedding day! Thank you so much to everyone at Sisters Bridal for making my special day even more special

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 11
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 12
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 13

Diana · Married on 10/22/2017

CHRISTINA is amazing and so personable. Her and her friendly staff made me feel very comfortable being a curvy bride. Store hours are great and accommodating and the selection is endless for both brides and bridesmaids. Can't say enough good things about this place.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Paulina · Married on 10/07/2017

I have been a steady customer of Sisters Bridal for many many years now. From every bridesmaid dress to every party dress I needed to alter . The seamstress is amazing! And I have never had to get a dress retouched or redone.. She really knows what she is doing. The girls here are absolutly amazing and have always been a huge help in every situation .. The owner is extreamly sweet and she makes sure your always satisfied . With my own wedding coming up next fall, I cannot wait to shop for my perfect dress at SISTERS BRIDAL!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina, Angie, and everyone else at Sister's Bridal made finding my dream wedding dress a reality! They are patient, professional, and caring. After saying yes to my dress and having my first fitting, I decided 6 weeks before my wedding that I wanted a veil made to match my dress. They made sure it was there for my last fitting. The seamstress worked magic and my dress fit like a glove. I felt my most beautiful on my wedding day because of my gorgeous gown, makeup, and hair. 10/10 would recommend this boutique to anyone looking to say yes to the dress!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 14
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 15

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with the ladies at Sisters Bridal Boutique on two occasions. I was a bridesmaid and got my Allure bridesmaids gown for my sister-in-law's wedding there last year. Considering everything about my experience there from the beautiful selection of dresses to their helpfulness and hospitality, it was just an easy decision to do business with them again this year for my own wedding. They are all so sweet and accommodating. I especially appreciated their prompt follow-up for whenever I expressed any concerns or had questions regarding the status of my girls' bridesmaids dresses once they had been ordered. They even allowed me to hold an outside dress with them (I had purchased it online) for one of my flower girls to try on there with the ability to make alterations if any were needed. When nothing had to be done, they simply steamed & pressed the little dress for me at a small cost. I would certainly recommend this boutique to anyone in search of special occasion attire and a happy shopping experience to go along with it. Special thanks to Christina, Michelina and Caitlin for everything! :)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Got married on Sept. 30, 2017. This is the 3rd bridal boutique I visited before finding my dress. Let me tell you the staff and the owner Christine are the nicest people! You walk in and they greet you with a smile, the two other boutiques I visited judged me for my 2k budget. They stay within your budget and they have plenty of gowns to choose from. My dress was beautiful, everyone thought it was more than it was. Joanne altered my dress, she is amazing and knows what you want, she will work with you and will work fast. Again thank you to sister's bridal for the excellent customer service and for my beautiful gown!

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2017

This place is fantastic! The staff is extremely professional as well as helpful. I got my bridesmaids dresses here and I would highly recommend this boutique! Absolutely amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

I do not have enough to say about them. They were 100%, absolutely amazing! It was a small personalized experience which is what any bride wants. They make you feel like you're their only client, the best! Christina even suggested a cheaper dress than the one I was trying on- and that's the one I went with. What store owner would do that?! The girls were so helpful with picking out my gown & amazing at each fitting. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Sister's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so grateful you chose our boutique to purchase your wedding gown from! You are a great bride to work with! Please send or tag us in any pics!

Kathleen · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you Christina for making my girls look beautiful! Everyone was friendly & helpful. The bridesmaids dresses were beautiful! Kathleen 8-5-17

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2017

I was first introduced to Christina when I went wedding dress shopping with my best friend for her wedding. From the very first day, Christina was like a friend to us. When I got engaged, I knew that Christina was the one that I wanted to go to. She was so helpful and continues to be. She did not have the dress I wanted in her store so I tried it on somewhere else. She ordered it for me and everything. So many vendors would pressure you into sales and instead I felt like Christina genuinely had my best interest in mind. I even got my bridesmaid dresses from her and every bridesmaid has raved about their service at the boutique. When the time came for my fittings, the seamstress worked hard to make sure that the dress fit just the way that I wanted it to. Everyone was so patient and extremely helpful. Christina and her staff made my wedding dress experience the better than I could have ever imagined. Don't go anywhere else --you won't be disappointed if you go to Sister's!!

Emma · Married on 04/28/2017

Loved sisters boutique! I am so glad I found them and they had the perfect wedding gown for me! They were beyond accommodating with tons of experience and great advice, I would recommend them to any bride!

Sister's Bridal Boutique 16

chelsea · Married on 04/14/2017

This boutique has an amazing selection of gorgeous dresses for all occasions. Christina the owner is so helpful, knowledgable, and super friendly and will be sure to find you exactly what you're looking for! HIGHLY recommend this place!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Sister's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for your sweet review! You were amazing to work with! We look forward to seeing you and all youryour friends again!

Karla · Married on 03/31/2017

Christina and her staff are amazing! She truly made the process of finding my bridal dress amazing and effortless! She steered me in the right direction and I ended up with the dress of my dreams! I felt like a princess and received so many compliments on both my dress & veil. Sisters Bridal is truly the best and the most thoughtful! I highly recommend - they will take great care of you!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Tania · Married on 02/17/2017

Christina, Nikolina and the rest of the staff get 5 stars from me! From the beginning, the shop held a sentimental meaning because I knew of the location from my Babcia (grandmother).
    I had visited other bridal shops looking for the perfect dress, but didn't find one, (or should I say 2) until I walked into Sisters Bridal. lol! Christina and Nikolina were awesome and at the end of the process we created a custom dress with an extended beautiful train and long sleeves - a perfect winter wedding dress! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you girls, and the staff for everything! You guys are the best!
    xo!

Sister's Bridal Boutique 17
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 18
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 19
    Sister's Bridal Boutique 20

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

Christina made shopping for my wedding gown an incredibly special experience. I was able to get the dress I had been dreaming about and truly enjoy every moment of the experience shared with my family and friends in this boutique. There are gowns for every unique style, sillouette and budget and sister's bridal will ensure you have the best experience possible!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Dear Bride,
    Thank you for your kind review. We try really hard to keep it a family like environment. Weddings can be stressful enough and I would like to avoid that here in our boutique at all times.

Sissy · Married on 11/12/2016

From the moment I walked in to Sister's Bridal Boutique and was greeted by the owner, Christina, I knew I couldn't buy the most important dress I'd ever own from anyplace else. The ladies in the Boutique always treated me with kindness and professionalism; they made me feel so at home! My dress was everything I'd always imagined, and Sister's Bridal Boutique helped make my wedding day dreams come true! Sister's was even able to accommodate all 9 of my bridesmaids!!! They're dresses were just as stunning as I'd imagined, too! My wedding day was the most perfect day ever, and Sister's Bridal Boutique helped make that happen!

• Johnya

Anya · Married on 10/15/2016

Sister's Bridal Boutique was my go to place for my bridesmaid dresses. We worked with Nikolina and she was just amazing and so patient with us!
    I was really not looking forward to choosing my BM dresses because all the ladies have such different personalities and I knew it was going to be a war... Well just 10 minutes into the appointment they all fell in love with the same gown that Nikolina suggested and I loved it too! On the wedding day all my ladies looked so gorgeous and confident in their dresses. Sister's Bridal made them all look like the most beautiful BM ever! (I know I'm biased but it's true!)

Thank you Nikolina and the entire Sister's Bridal staff for being such an amazing part of my wedding day!
    You are the best at what you do!

xoxoxo,

Anya

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sister's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! You and your maids were so great to work with! You also looked amazing in your wedding dress! God bless you and your husband! We wish you lots of Love, happiness and good health! Please email us some pictures of the wedding party, we would love to show them to our future brides!
  • MrsGuralewycz2B

Maria · Married on 09/24/2016

I literally met my husband June of 2015, we were 'engaged' weeks later(officially by November), and planning our wedding by February to get married in either the summer 2016 or September 2016. We ended up getting married 9/24/16. I found Sister's while going through the website. And decided to check out the website and I am glad I did. I booked my appointment for dress shopping in late february, in the bridal world basically a day late and a dollar short!!! I walked in and Christina was just amazing from the very start. She was bubbly, funny, and just super helpful. We were working with the common factor of both loving Polish men. LOL She asked me about our wedding and want I envisioned. She pulled out a few dresses and then asked me what I saw that I liked and pulled those too. She was super honest while I tried on the dresses. She and her staff aren't pushy or try and sell you a lemon, meaning if they seriously believe it won't work for you they tell you. (At least they did for me) Which to me I rather have honesty, then look back at my pictures and hate myself in them. I went to another boutique and ended up back to Christina and her crew because I just felt comfortable with them and my dream dress was there! They worked with me all along the way and they also outfitted 2 of my bridesmaids and they looked stunning as well. I love love love love my dress and veil. So Jersey girls, if you are a bride that doesn't need to be pacified and likes honesty so that you get the best service and look your best. Do yourself a favor and go to this Bridal Boutique you will not regret it at all!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Patrycja · Married on 08/20/2016

After going around to various bridal boutique's I had to come back to Sister's Bridal Boutique. The customer service made me feel like I was the only bride that they worked with. Christina listened carefully gave me advice and was not there to make the sale but rather made sure I ended up with the prefect dress. My final pick was a stunning Maggie Sottero (Noelle) dress that looked like it was made just for me!
    My dress came in less than 6 weeks from order time! Sister's Bridal Boutique is truly a lovely and luxury experience that I would recommend to any bride-to-be especially after working with Christina!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 06/17/2016

I had an absolute wedding dress disaster a month before our wedding, which lead me to find a new dress last minute. I called around to a few vendors and no one was able to help me with the short time span I had left with the exception of Christina at Sister's Bridal Boutique. She was able to meet with me the same day of speaking to her. I explained my situation and she ensured me that we would be able to find me my dream dress and have an alterations done if needed before the wedding date. I showed up to her Boutique and it was the cutest, most welcoming place. She immediately assisted me in pulling dresses off the rack after I gave her my ideal budget. She was very attentive and made sure I didn't have any questions left unanswered. I chose maybe 4 dresses and she chose one that she thought I would like. The dress she chose I was very unsure of, but given the circumstances I was in, I figured I had nothing to lose at this point. I tried on all of the dresses that I picked out and none of them gave me the wow factor. I tried on the dress Christina chose it was absolutely perfect! It was everything I dreamed of in a wedding dress. I didn't want to take it off. I scored big time. She was very prompt in making sure the dress got ordered and that all of the alterations were done before the wedding. She was a complete sweetheart and I am so happy I chose Sisters Bridal Boutique. Everyone loved the dress, especially my dad and my husband! I ended up referring one of my friends there for her daughters flower girl dress and she was very content with the service as well. I was truly blessed to have them on my side for our wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Thank you Sister's Bridal Boutique for y dress for my 4-22-2016 wedding! My dress was stunning. I received so many compliments on it. I want to wear it every day! I heard horror stories of snooty and stuck-up bridal shops so I did my research and found Sister Boutique. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Dear Bride,
    Thank you so much for this nice review! You are so welcome! We are so blessed to have been part of your special day! We wish you all the love and happiness for you and your husband! Congratulations!

D'Andra · Married on 01/09/2016

With my wedding day coming up so close Sister's Bridal Boutique work a miracle! Christina was amazing and helpful! I'll definitely send all my friends and family there from now on!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Sister's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear D'Andra, You and your family were amazing! You guys were a bunch of laughs and so sweet! Im so thankful to have beautiful brides like yourself! I cannot wait to see pics! I told you If anyone can pull off finding a wedding gown in a short time period, it would be me! Congrats to you and your hubby!

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2015

I loved my experience with Sister's Bridal Boutique and working with Christina. She is so warm and fun and made finding that perfect dress such a memorable experience. Her selection is great and her prices are reasonable, and my dress ended up being something completely unexpected and outside of my original search criteria. It was a gorgeous Eddy K fit and flare, with satin on the bottom and beading on the top. I was a lace girl, but my mom had pulled it and when I put it on I knew it was the one.

From then on Christina kept me in the loop on when my dress came in. When I called for updates or to schedule appointments, she always remembered me by name and was always super flexible. She even helped my mom with alterations for her own dress! When my maid of honor flew in for the wedding, she even allowed me to extend our final fitting appointment so my MOH could try samples for her own wedding. She was amazing to work with, and a big thank you to her and her staff for making me feel like a bride, and helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Dear Bride,
    You were so easy to work with! I always try & make my brides think outside of the box and I am so happy you were so open to do so! I'm so happy to have made this journey with you! I wish you all the best and I'll keep you in mind if we need a nurse to pick any brides off the floor after finding their perfect gown! ;)