Arlene's Bridal Salon Reviews

Arlene's Bridal Salon 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Best experience ever

Arlene bridal made my dress shopping experience so much easy and fun, after trying dozen different dresses I found THE dress, Pam was very professional and patient with helping me pick the right dress. They did not pressure me to buy anything or to pick a dress, they kept trying and trying until we found my beautiful dress. Thank you pam

Sent on 10/07/2019

Arlene's Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for this great review. We look forward to working with you to make all your wedding plans easy.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lantigua · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Excellent very professional

Very professional, polite, made my experience much easy

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2019

SO amazing!

After searching and searching for my wedding dress, who knew it was so close to home! I walked into Arlene’s and was happily greeted by Debbie and she helped me find my dress, and it was a spur of the moment pick by Debbie after actually listening to what I like and didn’t want in my dress! They all know their stuff and so amazingly sweet and easy going! She made me feel so comfortable and I knew that I was in great hands. I could not have asked to be able to find my dress with the best woman ever! Debbie and her team at Arlene’s was so helpful from start to finish! I felt so beautiful and my gown was everything I never knew I wanted! The details and the fit of the dress was perfect! The dress picked me and I trusted myself to pick it. I am so delighted! I love the team at Arlene’s Bridal!!

Arlene's Bridal Salon 6
    Arlene's Bridal Salon 7
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Lauren Maturo · Married on 09/20/2019

Incredible

I could never thank Deb and Pam enough for all they have done for me. They dressed me from head to toe for my wedding day, and I felt so amazing. I had so many guests come up to me and tell me how stunning my dress was and how it was so different than anything they've ever seen. I had gone to a few other dress shops, and every dress the others had me try on were so wrong for me. I found a dress in another store that I thought could be the one, so, I e-mailed Deb a picture of it, and she knew the dress, right down to the designer and model number (I didn't write it down from the other shop), I was blown away. I tried the dress on at Arlene's and we all knew it was wrong as soon as I put it on. The thing I loved most about Arlene's was they listened to me! I hate wedding dresses with lace, and they helped me find the perfect wedding dress without lace! And I was able to look through dresses myself, with expert guidance, rather than having someone with no experience shuffle through a bunch of dresses in the back to put me in. Lastly, they helped me get the proper undergarments. I know that sounds silly, but, undergarments really make or break a dress, and the corset Pam put me in pulled the whole outfit together. The expert tailoring, the experience and knowledge of Deb and her team, the level of customer service I received at Arlene's was unlike anything anywhere else. All of my girls got their dresses here too, and they looked STUNNING. I loved every moment of my experience at Arlene's, and I'm just sad that it's over.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Arlene's Bridal Salon's reply:

I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful review. You were a dream customer❤️ We looked forward each time you came into the shop. You and your mom are such wonderful people. Oh and your dad too! I’m looking forward to some pictures. I wish you much love and happiness always❤️❤️❤️
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect Fit!

I originally found Arlene’s Bridal shop when I fell in love with an Essense of Australia gown and they were one of the few shops that carried it. What I didn’t realize at the time was that Arlene’s Bridal and the owner Debbie take such pride in their work and truly care about making every bride feel special on their wedding day. With a curvier figure, I often find it difficult to find dresses that fit me properly. My consultant Jewel was so knowledgeable about the gowns that she quickly calmed my fears and concerns. She made sure that I tried multiple options to be sure that my original choice was the best and helped me to reaffirm my original decision. Throughout the fitting process, the owner Debbie made sure that my dress was fitted to make me feel comfortable and beautiful on my special day. Debbie is truly a perfectionist who notices every detail and put the care and attention into ensuring my gown was perfect.

Arlene's Bridal Salon 8
    Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Wedding Dress

I bought my gorgeous wedding dress from Arlene’s for my December 2018 wedding. This is a family owned business and they have the most BEAUTIFUL dresses. The owner Debbie handpicks these beautiful gowns. I was pleasantly surprised with the assortment she had and they were so helpful on helping me find my dress. The tailoring was perfection and I honestly could not be happier with my experience.

Arlene's Bridal Salon 9
    Sent on 04/29/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you to Arlenes for taking me in as a client when my original bridal shop closed! They were amazingly helpful even though i didnt buy my dress there they treated me like family. I loved the veil and jewerly i bought from them as well!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jessica Sadej · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Service

I have been to Arlene's a lot this year- bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding, got my wedding dress altered there, and brought my bridesmaids there for their beautiful dresses. Every experience was great and they were always helpful. My wedding dress looked gorgeous after having to completely change the length of an intricate lace design. The bridesmaids dresses were all great and everyone had a good experience shopping there! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

What a fabulous experience at Arlene's Bridal! Ironically, I found my wedding dress on Pinterest (a Morilee dress). When I called Arlene's to see if they carried this specific dress, I became overjoyed to know that they carried this dress and more importantly had it in the store to try on. From my very first experience at Arlene's to my last appointment, everyone there made me feel like I was their only customer. Deb, Jule and the seamstress were all great to work with! They genuinely made me feel like "a bride." They gave great suggestions for shoes, accessories and jewelry, as well. I would definitely recommend Arlene's Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

I found the wedding dress of my dreams here! When I first showed up at this small shop in Bloomfield I didn’t know what to expect. I had already tried 3 other places with no luck. All the dresses at Arlene’s were beautiful and unique – I found my dress with ease! Debbie and the staff were very helpful and friendly to work with. Throughout the alteration process, I was amazed at what Jesse was able to accomplish. She made the dress fit as if it were made for me! I thought the dress prices were reasonable as well. I attended the veil and headpiece show a few months later, and got a great deal on a matching veil & hair pins! Huge shout out and Thank You to everyone there – I would highly recommend!

Arlene's Bridal Salon 10
    Arlene's Bridal Salon 11
    Sent on 10/03/2018

Arlene's Bridal Salon's reply:

You are the best❤️Thank you for the great review. Your pictures are amazing ❤️
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 08/24/2018

The best around!!!

There is absolutely nothing bad I can say about this bridal salon. Debbie, Julz and the rest of the staff made every part of this wedding process a breeze. I got my wedding dress from here, all my bridesmaids got their dresses here, and my cousin also just bought her wedding dress here as well! They make you feel like family!!! They never ever try to push a dress that's more expensive, they will only tell you what they feel looks the best ! I Jessi the wedding dress tailor is amazing !! My dress was very large on me she had to take it in about 3 sizes and she did it in one fitting! It fits me like a glove! I can't thank this bridal salon enough for being nothing short of amazing with my dress and my girls dresses !!! Go there and you won't be disappointed!!

Arlene's Bridal Salon 12
    Arlene's Bridal Salon 13
    Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Valentina

Valentina · Married on 06/15/2018

I couldn't be happier with choosing Arlene's, this group of ladies are nothing but the best. I found my dress at another salon but realized Arlene's also carried the designer. They we're in my budget, including alterations. Their hours are great & the staff is wonderful. I'd recommend Arlene's to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress. They also have gorgeous bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses also. Thank's so much ladies, my dress was stunning!!!

Arlene's Bridal Salon 14
    Arlene's Bridal Salon 15
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

My bridal shop (Russells) closed down 2 weeks before my wedding. They stored inventory at Arlene's. They were very helpful and wonderful when I went in. And they helped make the transition seamless. Thank you! :)

Sent on 03/10/2018

S · Married on 09/16/2017

Finding Arlene's Bridal Salon was one of the best things that happened to me while planning my wedding! They not only helped me find my perfect dress, they also helped my mother and bridesmaids find theirs. I drove over an hour each time to get to the salon.. it was well worth it! They were quite accommodating when I hit traffic and was running VERY late to one of my appointments. They even saved me a trip back by scheduling my final fitting and pick-up for the same day (I had a few last minute alterations). I would absolutely recommend them 100%!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Marline · Married on 07/27/2017

I fell in love with a Kenneth Winston dress at Arlene's Bridal and Debbie was such a great help. In addition, the seamstress Jessie did an AMAZING job with my mermaid style dress to make sure that it fit well. I had several dress fittings and was pleased every time. They were friendly and funny and very flexible with my hectic schedule. They have a great selection of dresses and accessories.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jacqui · Married on 05/28/2017

Debbie and everyone at Arlene's bridal were there throughout my whole planning process and I couldn't have asked for a better dress experience. They helped me pick the perfect dress and made it fit perfectly. I got my dress here, my bridesmaids dresses and my mom's dress. I'm already trying to figure out the next time I can buy a dress from them.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2016

I could not thank this shop enough for their service and quality. I am getting married in 3 days and cannot wait to wait the dress! Way to go Arlene!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kim · Married on 10/14/2016

Debbie, Jewel and the rest of the girls were wonderful to work with. They were always so nice, super helpful and incredibly sweet – their sense of humor and witty dialogue seemed to make the anxiety melt away! I lost around 50ibs from when I ordered my dress to my first fitting and they barely blinked an eye - they essentially had to make me a new dress. I was never nervous; I knew they could handle it and they sure did! I'm sending everyone who's getting married their way!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

This shop is phenomenal! Their dress selection is the best I've seen and somehow I managed to find the dress of my dreams below budget! They have a fantastic selection of Mori Lee dresses that I absolutely love. Camilla was an amazing dress consultant and Nikki helped so much during the whole process. The owner Debbie is SO sweet and makes everyone feel welcome. But I really need to shout out Jessie - she must have magic hands because she made my dress look and feel like it was my second skin. She took lumpy parts of the boning and smoothed it out to lay nicely against my silhouette. She added some extra tulle under my gown to make it more full at the bottom. She had to oh-so-carefully remove all the delicate lace to shorten the dress and made the most delicate (yet complicated lol) bustle for my train. Jessie is fantastic and worth every penny for alterations. I am sending all of my newly engaged friends to this bridal shop!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a great experience at Arlene’s Bridal Salon, despite some questionable reviews I read online. I got my bridesmaids dresses here. The dresses complimented each girl in my bridal party and were very reasonably priced. My bridesmaids also had the choice of having the alterations done there or taking the dress elsewhere for alterations, which I liked because my girls lived in all different areas. I highly recommend checking out Arlene’s Bridal Salon!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Janelle · Married on 09/10/2016

I searched a few other bridal salons before Arlene's Bridal Salon was recommended by a friend. From the moment I walked in, I knew I was in the right place. The consultants were so helpful and welcoming, and with just a few details about what my wedding theme was and what my style was, they were able to pick a number of beautiful dresses for me. The amount of dresses you can try on is not limited like some other bridal shops. The consultants, and the owner Debbie who is ALWAYS there to help, are very honest about how the dresses look on you and really help you find the one that makes you look like a princess. My wedding is not until September of 2016, but I have already "said yes to the dress". A huge thank you to Debbie and her crew - I love you all and cannot wait to put on my dress!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Diana Faye · Married on 05/20/2016

Arlene's Bridal Salon was the first stop my mom and I made when we went wedding dress shopping. I fell in love with the third dress I tried on and came close to saying yes to the dress but I wanted to make sure and see what else was out there. After checking out three more salons I had made appointments for, nothing compared to Arlene's Bridal. From the moment we walked in the salon staff made sure to acknowledge us even though they were busy helping other brides at that time. The staff was warm, inviting, friendly, and very accommodating. Debbie & Pam were awesome! You can tell they enjoy what they do because they take the time to get to know each bride and her interests. Wedding dress shopping can be stressful, but this place definitely made me feel at ease and stress free. So glad to be a part of the family!

Sent on 11/24/2015

jamie · Married on 04/16/2016

I am so happy i found Arlene's Bridal! I had the best experience. everyone was extremely nice, warm, and caring. From the moment i walked in with my mom and sisters we were treated like family. Every time i walked in for a fitting everyone knew me, which made me feel special. the selection and styles are numerous and the pricing is affordable, the staff is kind and patient. i really can not say enough great things. I would and will recommend Arlene's for anyone looking for a wedding dress and for a stress free bridal experience.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Arlene's Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you Jamie for the wonderful review!!! Hope you wedding day is perfect!!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

There were some sketchy reviews online about Arlenes specifically about the owner Debbie that made me a little nervous about actually going. Well I decided to hell with the negativity I'll be my own judge. Pinterest totally made me a scatterbrain so I had no idea what I was looking for I was all over the place. Priscilla reigned me in and got An idea of what I was looking for. I tried on 7 dresses and the last dress I just knew it was mine, I couldn't stop smiling. She accessorized me and I knew i had found my dress. When I told her I had one other appointment she totally understood and said that when I was ready to come back she would be there, she didn't pressure me or anything, well I went to that other appointment and couldn't wait to get back to arlenes to get that dress back on! I practically ran out of there and called Priscilla and told her I made my decision she told me to come right in and made time for me right away. She put me back in the dress and accessories without any hesitation and I knew it was the one. I love the staff here, the selection and the service they give you truly makes you feel so special. I highly recommend Debbie and Priscilla.I'm so glad I went! Debbie was a sweetheart and my consultant Priscilla hit the nail on the head and found me my ideal gown. I can't wait to go back for their accessory show and my fittings!!! All the ladies there were so sweet and complimenting me on how beautiful I looked, I truly felt so special. Debbie has a wonderful team of girls there and I'm proud to be an arlenes bride!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/23/2015

What's the most important thing about choosing a wedding dress? That you love it, whatever one you pick. I bought a Maggie Sottero Chesney dress from Arlene's and was just so pleased!! It fit so well and I got so many compliments while staying within my budget. Jewel and Debbie were wonderful to work with and they completely accommodated my timing. I'm in NYC and had tried RK for a Maggie dress...which would not have arrived until a day before my wedding. When I went to Arlene's I was relieved to order one in the style I'd wanted with plenty of time to spare. And even though it was a form-fitting sweetheart dress with an inner corset, the beautiful dress kept feeling more comfortable on the day of--as if it were molding to me, not the other way around. That's because these dresses are well-made. The seamstresses here are wonderful, know bodies and their craft and will spend time with you. Another thing I found noteworthy about Arlene's is that it is up to you--to know how it feels, how to adjust and to know your style. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Arlene's Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your wedding!!