House of Couture Designs

412-770-5086

skye@houseofcouturedesign.com

Facebook House of Couture Design Inc

instagram @houseofcouturedesigns

At HCD, We are a full service bridal boutique that carries 6 bridal collections , 5 mother of the bride, 1bridesmaid gown..the infinity dress by Bari Jay, and Accessories,Veils, and 6 different headpiece collections. We also have an in house Alteration and Reconstruction Department.

We do alterations for all brides who purchased dresses from anywhere.

We are The Knot's Best of Weddings the past 3 years in a row.

• Woman-owned

Gabriella Getting married on 07/16/2022

She helped design my dream dress!

I told Skye exactly what I wanted and she was able to make it happen. She’s quick, efficient and listens to you! It was by far the best experience I’ve ever had at a bridal boutique. I’m so excited for her to design a dress that works best for me.
    Hannah A. Married on 10/15/2021

Skye is an amazing designer

Skye is an extremely talented designer! She helped me recreate my mother's dress by taking pieces from my mom's and putting it into a new dress. It was quite the process but she was patient and professional the one time.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria P. Married on 09/05/2021

The Best! Hope she lets me come visit!

I LOVED working with Skye. I stumbled across her shop when I was looking for someone else to alter my wedding dress as I did not want to pay the salon's minimum where I got it - especially given that they wanted me to get a dress that was way too big even though I informed them that I JUST had a baby six weeks prior. Regardless - it led me to Skye! She was prompt and responsive - she got me in quickly once my dress arrived. She showed me everything that she would do, broke down the price, and even did additional work at a later fitting. Not to mention, her shop is gorgeous and she is fun and honest. I wish I would have shopped in her store for my dress and everything else. I actually came back to Skye for a bridesmaid dress alteration because I think not only is she an incredible seamstress and hard-working person, but she is very transparent with her pricing and she is fair! I hope she is okay with me and my little boy just popping into visit when we are in Sewickley once my need for alterations is over! Would pick Skye over and over again!! She is the BEST!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

507A Beaver st Sewickley, PA, 15143
Location of (House of Couture Designs)
507A Beaver St Sewickley, PA, 15143
412-770-5086

Wednesday-Saturday 11-5 appointment only

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding