401 South Main Street, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

About Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.

The foremost authority of all things bejeweled in Westmoreland County and beyond. Beeghly and Company Jewelers ensure a fun, personalized bridal experiene. Whether you are in need of custom made rings, or unique gifts for every member of your Bridal Party they guarantee unrivaled results with very competitive pricing.

Memories, Milestones, Moments...
Celebrate with Jewelry from Beeghly and Company Jewelers.

Follow Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc. on

2140c
w er9004d4 1 72 re
d8d1214k
Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.
Gorgeous diamond bracelet!  Almost 13 carats of bling!
Gorgeous diamond bracelet! Almost 13 carats of bling!
Classic pearl and diamond earrings the perfect compliment for your wedding dress!
Large selection of wedding bands in all the popular metals -gold, platinum, palladium, titanium,...
White gold and diamond necklace - Perfect for your wedding day!
White gold and diamond necklace - Perfect for your wedding day!
tr526 rg low re
v547euw e100 re
Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.

30 Reviews for Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.

Marci · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend Beegly. Great to work with and very knowledgeable. Very pleased with the product we bought from Beegly.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Marci &Matt,
    I had such a wonderful time helping you with your rings. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Congratulations on the beginning of this new journey!
    Thank you very much for the kind words. Best wishes, Fran
  • Kristen

Kristen Ramsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Jeweler

My fiance designed my engagement ring himself, and he spent hours with the staff at Beeghley's doing so. He described the experience after the proposal, and was delighted with how attentive the staff were throughout the process. Not to mention, the ring is gorgeous!!! The consultant he worked with sent us a personal note afterwards, as well as a congratulations card after our wedding.
    We were provided a credit towards our wedding bands, so we returned to purchase them at Beeghley's, also, They arrived quickly, were exactly as we selected, and were very reasonably priced. After our positive experience, my mom returned to Beeghley's to purchase me a ring, which she gave me prior to the wedding, also. It is a silver band with a band of diamonds in the middle, which spins like an "adult fidget spinner." I LOVE this piece, too, and will definitely return to Beeghley's in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.'s reply:

Kristen, I helped your fiance with designing your beautiful engagement ring. It was so nice to work with him on such a special piece. I also worked with your mom to choose the super cute Meditation Ring! Lisa worked with you both to find your perfect wedding bands. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and joy. Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you all. -Sarah and Lisa

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2018

Love, love, love Bernie and Beeghlyand Company Jewelers. My husband went to Bernie to purchase my engagement ring. I was not a ring wearer, and we never spoke about rings. Through his conversations with Bernie about me (and her skillful questions and mindful listening), I now wear a gorgeous ring that is absolutely perfect. It's stunning, fits my style, extremely high quality, and so meaningful because of the absolute surprise. With this superior service and incredible quality, it was a no-brained to return for our wedding bands. Again, we were treated just wonderfully - including some quick turn around for the final cleaning/dipping before our wedding day. Beeghly (and Bernie) is by far our jeweler of choice!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for the kind words! You both were so nice to work with and I'm so happy that you had a great experience in our store. Congratulations on your marriage! I hope to see some wedding pictures sometime when you stop in to have your rings checked.
    Wishing you both all the best!
    Bernie Cubbison

Award

Beeghly and Company Jewelers and Gemologists, Inc. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 401 South Main Street Greensburg, 15601 See on map
    7248342144 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.