Bridal World

Freeport, NY View map Visit website

Situated in Freeport, New York, The Bridal World is a wedding dress company. For nearly 20 years, they specialize in finding a personalized wedding dress for every client. The Bridal World is happy to help every guest of honor with elegant designs and an inviting atmosphere for all.

The Bridal World focuses on making your special day a success with in-house alterations, gown preservation, and an off-the-rack section with discounted dresses. This dress company caters to all with a broad selection of designer gowns in a range of sizes. Thanks to a pre-booked appointment, you and your close wedding party can have full customization, alterations, and more within six months or less. Additionally, the Bridal World offers matching belts, hair accessories, jewelry, veils, and comfortable undergarments.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Briana
    Briana D. Married on 08/11/2021

Amazing Experience!

My experience at Bridal World was fantastic! Tami was so sweet and accommodating. I told her the style I was looking for and she pulled the perfect dress and exactly what I envisioned. I also found that the team at Bridal World was not pushy and did not make me feel pressured to say yes to the dress. If you are looking for a wedding dress I highly recommend Tami from Bridal World!!
  • AshleyR
    Ashley Married on 01/10/2021
    The Bridal World was awesome, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Ialso had appointments at two other salons that day but neither came close to my experience with the ladies at The Bridal World, so I went back the same day to buy my dream dress, and it was significantly less expensive than the same one at the other salon. They also let me come back after they were already closed to order it since I live out of state and that was my last day in town, they ended up staying so late after closing but never made it seem like a problem. I was so grateful, great customer service! Can't wait to get my dress!

Bridal World's reply:

Thank you Ashley for this great review!! We are so happy that you're happy! Welcome to our family

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lisette & Ricardo
    56 photos · 11/17/2019

191-A Atlantic Ave Freeport, NY, 11520

Monday: Closed Tuesday & Friday: 11 AM - 6 PM Wednesday & Thursday: 12 PM - 8 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM Sunday: 12 PM - 4 PM
Location of (Bridal World)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding