Maria Sgroi

Holbrook, NY View map

I have 35+ years of experience as a seamstress ranging in simple alterations to custom work (bridal gowns, christening outfits, bridal accessories). In the past 20 years I have managed the alteration department in various bridal boutiques on Long Island, which also included working one on one with the brides, mother of the brides and the bridal parties to make sure everyone looked their best for there special day.

I am offering these same services for you and your occasions no matter how small or big. If you are interested in a consultation please feel free to contact me at (631)737-2375 or email me at msgroi24@yahoo.com.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Veils
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 10/26/2019

Miracle worker!

Maria was recommended by the bridal shop where I bought my gown. My gown was a sample sale dress and ultimately 4 sizes too big. I cannot express the beautiful work that Maria did on my dress. It was the focal point of our wedding day and, weeks later, I continue to get compliments on how stunning the dress was. By the time I left her, the dress fit like a glove and I had never felt more beautiful. She was patient, hardworking, appreciative and kind. Maria truly is an unbelievable seamstress.
    Eliana Married on 09/01/2013
    omg!!! i love this woman!! not only is she an amazing seamstress ..but a loving and caring person as well!! she turned my wedding dress from what i thought was beautiful... to STUNNING..with her magical hands!!!! i totally recommend her to anyone in need of any kind of alterations and custom made work!!
    Amanda Married on 07/05/2013
    Maria was absolutely the best. She is an total pleasure to work with and I can't possibly say enough. My dress was gorgeous and fit completely perfectly. I had a lot of work done including -- fitting a wedding dress, adding fabric to the bottom to make is slightly longer, reshaping a veil, designing 8 boutineers, altering my mom's dress, making a shrug for my moms dress and hemming a silk gown....her creativity, honesty and overall personality are the best and she is very responsive and at the same time, very honest. I would recommend her to anyone. Even the men at my wedding talked about how perfect my dress was and couldn't believe the fit. Thank you thank you!

1336 Broadway Ave Holbrook, 11741
Location of (Maria Sgroi)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding