CC's Celebrations & More

Apple Valley, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

CC's Celebrations & More is a full-service wedding planning company located in Apple Valley & Fullerton, California. With more than 20 years of experience in helping bring clients’ visions to life.CC’s Celebrations & More is passionate about creating events that are grand in design and planning. We want your event to be filled with an experience of excitement, vibrance & individual style.We start by choosing intentional design choices that are pleasing to the senses. By collaborating with Event Experts in the industry this will allow us to provide you with the experience you desire. With our expertise in planning your event will be a celebration to remember.

CC’s Celebrations & More offers complete planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination services. Services within planning packages include:

• Assistance with design concept and color scheme
  • Coordination of hotel room blocks
  • Budget
  • Guest list
  • Communication with vendors
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Timelines

Other Services
The company also offers a variety of à la carte services. These include:

• Event design
  • Wedding day timeline
  • Budget breakdown
  • Rehearsal dinner coordination
  • Honeymoon booking and planning
  • Proposal coordination

* We are a Minority owned business

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Elijah G. Married on 04/02/2022

A Dream Come True Wedding

Wow where do I start, just thinking about everything Christina and ALL her beautiful helpers did for our wedding brings me to tears. They took everything I ever dreamed of as a little girl in decorations and more and that I could ever imagine and literally created my dream wedding and brought it to life. Christina sat down with me talked about everything I wanted and I knew I could completely trust her she made me feel at peace with the whole wedding planning, if it wasn’t for her I would have been going crazy! I’m so thankful for her. My ceremony room was breathtaking beautiful! And my reception room even more beautiful! More than beautiful. They all worked so hard so so hard and for that I’m forever thankful. They even took care of things they didn’t have to such as putting up and taking down decorations that I had brought, fixing my cake that had fell, I wasn’t going to have a cake for my wedding because the bottom tear fell apart but Christina and her helpers were not gonna allow me to not have a cake! And they took it and fixed the cake and literally made it 100x more beautiful! They helped so much! They even set up everything for my grand exit that i thought I wasn’t going to have anymore but they made it happen. They truly went about and beyond and even more so. I truly couldn’t imagine my wedding without CC’s Celebrations! I truly feel like they all were a gift from God. I am forever thankful for everything they all did. Thank you thank you thank you! A million times Thank you! Thank you Christina, Thank you Sandra, Thank you Sam and everyone who helped out for my wedding to be a literal dream come true and more!. Thank you for your kind loving words and taking the weight of preparing a wedding and putting it on you, I’m forever grateful for that! I’m truly forever grateful. God Sent. Thank you and I send my love and Blessings….. I recommend CC’s celebrations to everyone! Please you will not be disappointed, she will bring your dream event and bring it to life and go above and beyond!!! The pictures I included are just some of the beautiful work Christina did for me!

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindness expressed in this review. God brought us together and I am so grateful to have met you both and assisted with bringing your vision to life. We were truly humbled and honored to be apart of your most cherished memory. May God continue to bless you both and keep you on your journey of life together.
    Gina T. Married on 02/12/2022

The best ever

Just can’t say enough how awesome the flower arrangements looked. The detail she put into making everything the best experience one could hope for. Give this lady a call, tell her what you want and leave the rest up to her. You won’t be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Samantha Torres
Samantha Torres
Wedding and Event Planner/Coordinator

Samantha has been with CC's for 3 years.. She started out as an Intern for CC's and soon became a valuable member of our team.

She is certified in wedding and event planning.. Has an eye for design and is passionate about ensuring her couples are well taken care..

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Viral Booth™ Orange County Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

CC's Celebrations & More is a great company to work with. They are professional and a good group!

9868 Kiowa Rd. Apple Valley, 92308
Location of (CC's Celebrations & More)
9868 Kiowa Road Apple Valley, CA, 92308
760-985-1404

9 am to 6pm Monday thru Friday Saturday and Sunday by Appointment only Evening appointments available upon request

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding