This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2010

Elevate Your Celebration with CC's Celebrations & More! Your premier wedding planning experts in Apple Valley & Fullerton, California, with over 23 years of unmatched experience. We're not just planners; we're dreamweavers, turning your vision into a captivating reality.

At CC’s Celebrations & More, we thrive on crafting events that go beyond expectations. Picture a celebration filled with excitement, vibrance, and your unique style—this is what we specialize in. We kickstart your journey with intentional design choices, collaborating with top-notch Event Experts to ensure your experience is nothing short of extraordinary.

Why Choose CC’s Celebrations & More?

• Comprehensive Packages: From complete planning to month-of coordination, our packages cover it all.

• Expert Guidance: Benefit from our seasoned expertise in design, budgeting, vendor coordination, and more.

• A La Carte Services: Tailor your experience with additional services like event design, timeline creation, and honeymoon planning.

Unveiling the Extraordinary:

• Design Excellence: Immerse yourself in a world of design brilliance and color schemes that captivate the senses.

• Seamless Coordination: From hotel room blocks to vendor communications, we handle the logistics, so you can focus on the joy.

Special Touch:

Proudly a Minority-Owned Business.

Ready to transform your celebration? Contact CC’s Celebrations & More today. Your extraordinary wedding experience begins here—let’s craft your dream celebration together!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of CC's Celebrations & More

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
99% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

CC\'s Celebrations received glowing reviews from multiple satisfied customers for their exceptional wedding planning and coordination services. Reviewers praised the team, particularly mentioning Christina and Michelle, for their professionalism, helpfulness, and attention to detail throughout the planning process. Customers highlighted the seamless execution of their weddings, beautiful decorations, stress-free experience, and the team\'s ability to handle any unforeseen circumstances with grace and efficiency. The team\'s dedication, communication, and ability to bring their clients\' visions to life were highly appreciated, making CC\'s Celebrations a top choice for a dream wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Jilly G. Sent on 07/27/2021

Miracle Worker

I cannot say enough good things about CC and her team. We were already thrilled with how on the ball she was leading up to our original wedding date... in March of 2020. Everything since then has only convinced me more that I picked the absolute best person to be in my corner for the big day.

CC helped us reschedule, wrangle vendors, and create the wedding of our dreams even through all the difficulties of COVID, and she did it all with grace and calm. Just over three weeks before our multiple-rescheduled big day, our venue cancelled, and somehow CC managed to not only find us a new spot within 24 hours, she turned it into an even more magical space than we'd imagined originally.

CC is responsive, funny, creative and pays attention to all the details so you can just enjoy the day. The term "miracle worker" doesn't even begin to cover it. I could not be happier with everything she did to give us the wedding of our dreams.
L
Lizzy Sent on 06/30/2024

Best coordinator ever

Christina relieved so much stress when it came to the wedding planning process! She understood our vision, made herself easily available, communicated often, asked the right questions, provided recommendations through her extensive networking and made the entire process so much more enjoyable! She deserves the highest praise. She also absolutely nailed it as my florist as well!
Ariana
Ariana Sent on 01/03/2024
5 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have done this without Michelle!

Michelle is the absolute best at what she does! I started planning my wedding while I took on a busy position at work and wedding planning was too much for me! Finding Michelle was the best! I love that she gives her opinions and suggestions. She helped us find most of our wonderful vendors including the most beautiful venue that had all of my guests amazed! The whole process was fun and made easier because of Michelle's expertise. My wedding day was honestly the best day of my life, and I didn't have to deal with anything but my own nerves. The day of, Michelle and Gina handled it all. They kept me and the wedding party on the timeline.
I never thought I would get a wedding planner because I am always "the planner" but I'm grateful I did. I recommend a planner to anyone recommend Michelle to EVERYONE!
illustration message bubble

Team

Samantha Torres
Samantha Torres
Wedding and Event Planner/Coordinator

Samantha has been with CC's for 3 years.. She started out as an Intern for CC's and soon became a valuable member of our team.

She is certified in wedding and event planning.. Has an eye for design and is passionate about ensuring her couples are well taken care..

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Viral Booth™ Orange County Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

CC's Celebrations & More is a great company to work with. They are professional and a good group!

Eagle Glen Golf Club