Classy Kay Events

Temecula, CA View map
$1,799 Package Price

$1,799 Package Price

Classy Kay Events is a wedding planning company in Temecula, California. We have been providing high-quality services to the southern California region for over seven years. Our dedicated team works hard to provide personalized services, tailored to each set of their clients' specific needs, vision and budget, every event is artistically designed to your specifications and desires, so that your wedding is unique and distinctive to you.

Full-Service Planning

This package is perfect for the couple who wants a professional Wedding Planner by their side every step of the way to assist with budget management, vendor negotiations and creative design execution. As your wedding planner we will do all the leg work for you, effectively saving you time and money with our professional contacts and expertise in wedding coordination.

This package includes:

• Unlimited in-person, phone and email planning and communication session
  • Wedding Day Rehersal
  • Assist with budget development and management
  • Itinerary planning and etiquette guidelines
  • Assistance with vendor selection of ceremony, reception venue, music, flowers, transportation, photographer etc.
  • Assistance with vendor relations, appointments and contract negotiations
  • Assistance with event design, theme and décor execution
  • Wedding Coordination and planning of rehearsal ceremony
  • Purchasing assistance and preparation of favors, wedding decor, welcome bags for hotel guests etc.
  • Guest accommodation arrangements, such as hotel and shuttle
  • Creation and distribution of wedding day itinerary and timeline
  • Final confirmation with vendors via walk through of timeline and directions to ceremony and venue
  • Wedding Day Bridal Emergency Kit
  • Everything inlcuded in parrtial planning
  • Discounted event planning on engagement party, bridal shower and bachelor/bachelorette festivities

Partial Planning/ Month of Planning

This package is for the couple that planned it all and wants a professional Day of Wedding Coordinator to manage the timeline and details to ensure the day runs smoothly. With our most popular service, you can rest assured that a professional day of coordinator is overseeing one of the biggest days of your life so you can relax and just take in your beautiful wedding.

This package includes:

• Unlimited in-person, phone and email planning and communication sessions
  • Wedding Day Rehersal
  • Wedding consultant available through phone and e-mail for any coordination questions and concerns
  • Review of vendor contacts and timeline
  • Creation and distribution of wedding day timeline and itinerary
  • Final confirmation with vendors of timeline, directions to ceremony and venue
  • Attend and coordinate wedding rehearsal
  • Oversee the proper execution set up of all ceremony and reception details
  • Ensuring proper placement of table numbers, seating chart, programs, pictures etc.
  • Full Wedding day of Coordination and execution of all scheduled events
  • Ensuring that all vendors are adhering to your wishes during the day
  • Packing up your personals and important items at the end of the night
  • Wedding Day Emergency Bridal Kit
  • Everything inlcuded in Wedding Managment/ Day of planning

Wedding Managment/ Day of planning

This package is perfect for the couple who has started to plan their wedding but is in need of a professional to help them finish finding the right vendors for their day. This is a budget friendly wedding planning package that allows you hand over the tedious task of scheduling appointments and following up with vendors so you don't have to do all of the leg work of researching the right professionals yourself.

• Budget analysis
  • Bridal Party lineup
  • Packing up your personals and important items at the end of the night
  • Ensuring that all vendors are adhering to your wishes during the day

Ceremony & Reception Design

This package is for the couple who wants a Wedding Decorator and Designer to create a detailed design and cohesive feel to all of the elements in their wedding from the invitations to the centerpieces, we create whatever you envision

This package includes

Unlimited in person, phone and email communication sessions
- Personally created design concept and theme based on your taste and style- Coordinating design concept with all vendors Oversee the proper execution and set up of all design and décor elements the day of the event
Arrange all rentals and custom pieces from

Classy Kay Events is Licenced and Insured

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,299

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,799

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,949

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Angelique Married on 02/19/2022

The sweetest best planner!

I have nothing but great things to say about Cassie! I was a covid bride and sadly had to postpone and she was with us every step of the way and helped us seamlessly transition our wedding to the following year. I had the full service package with Cassie and loved it!- would highly recommend this package for all your planning needs. Cassie was so graceful about allowing me to text her when I had spur of the moment thoughts and despite not expecting her to text me back after hours she always did. She was so kind and is very budget mindful which was helpful for us. She is super organized and has an amazing spreadsheet for your wedding details which gave me great peace of mind :) She made amazing recommendations for vendors too! It was nice that she had worked with the venue and some of the vendors a bunch. Her husband helped us out short notice for something throughout our wedding and he was such an amazing help! They are such a great team and truly I am very lucky I got her to help me for my wedding day! 10/10 would choose cassie as your wedding planner any day :)
    Marie Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing experience and so worth it!

I can’t say enough great things about Cassie and her team. From start to finish she helped my husband plan a surprise vow renewal for our 10yr anniversary and she answered every question and provided the finishing touches to every detail before we ever had to even think of it. The day was effortless for us (her staff the day worked so above and beyond) and anything that popped up along the way during the planning process was handled so promptly and effectively so that my husband and I never had to worry about the “to dos”. She was great with reminders or “things to think about” which is so perfect and comforting! You’re in amazing, loving hands with Cassie and we will definitely use her again for any events in the future! Not to mention, she’s an absolute joy to be around with so much kindness & the best energy!
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/12/2021

Cassie is the best

This review has been a long time coming. I just had my baby, so I finally have some downtime during my maternity leave to catch up. I’m just going to start off this review by advising you strongly to book Cassie NOW. It was the best decision I ever made when planning this wedding. I started off thinking that I could plan the wedding myself and even emailed a few vendors. After that, I came to my senses and was thought, “immediately no.” I took to The Knot and Wedding Wire to find coordinators in my area. Cassie stood out to me right away. She had rave reviews and fit my budget. We had our first meeting with her and her husband Alex in their Temecula office in February 2020 right before the Covid shutdown. They were so awesome and knew exactly the kind of vibe we were going for. We were initially going to have a 100 guest January 2021 wedding. However, once Covid hit everything was up in the air. I felt bad because we kept going back and forth about shrinking the guest list to just canceling all together. It was a difficult decision because on one hand, I wanted to be selfish and have the wedding of my dreams, but on the other hand, I knew that it would be irresponsible of me and I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if something bad happened. Cassie was so patient with me, listened to all of my concerns, and talked me through it. We eventually settled on a tiny wedding ceremony with just family (12 people) on our original January 2021 date. Then we eventually did our larger, but still scaled back, reception in November 2021 with 35 people. Both events were so amazing and beautiful. She really brought my vision to life and everything went so smoothly. I was relaxed the entire day and didn’t have to stress about a thing. My bridesmaids and family even commented that it was the chillest thing that they have ever had leading up to a wedding.
    Don’t hesitate to book Cassie. It will be the best decision you ever make for yourself.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Reed
    31 photos · 10/20/2019

Eric William Productions Eric William Productions Wedding Videographers

Classy Kay Events is amazing! Cassandra is the sweetest and is so incredibly helpful with not only the couples, but with all the vendors as well. You will be so incredibly happy hiring her and her team to take care of your wedding!

Lorimar Winery Lorimar Winery Winery Weddings

Lorimar Vineyards & Winery just loves Cassy from Classy K Events! She is such a joy to work with. She is professional, timely, and has a true passion for weddings. She pays attention to every detail to ensure the clients dream wedding day. We are SO looking forward to more events with Classy K!

Sweet Stems Florist Sweet Stems Florist Wedding Florists

As a Wedding Florist I have had the pleasure of working with Cassandra many times and I have to say she truly is one of the best in her industry. She is supper sweet and really cares about her brides. She enjoys going above and beyond to make their day as special and personalized as possible. You would be guaranteeing that your Wedding will be an absolute success if you booked Cassandra for your Coordinator she's the best!

28465 Old Town Front St suite 211, suite 211 Temecula, CA, 92590
Location of (Classy Kay Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding