Madam Palooza

Murrieta, CA View map

Madam Palooza specializes in Wedding Rentals and Design and has the largest selection of unique, one-of-a-kind rentals in the Temecula Valley.

We focus exclusively on weddings, so every item in our inventory is curated with your wedding day in mind. We work closely with Temecula's world class wineries and facilities so are familiar with the layout of the grounds and many of the wonderful staff members.

If you are the bride or groom, wedding coordinator or family member helping the happy couple, Madam Palooza is a must see destination.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150.00

• Veronica
    Veronica Married on 06/14/2020

Wonderful!

My fiance and i went to meet with Ashley to book our special day decor and it was wonderful. Everything was so organized and Ashley was amazing! Very friendly and welcoming and not to mention helpful. There are a lot of items to chose from so you definitely will find what you are looking for!
    Veronica Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Madam Palooza was wonderful to work with! I visited their showroom and met with Ashley, who was super sweet, helpful, and communicative throughout the entire process. They have so many gorgeous rental options! We ended up renting a sweetheart table and chairs, grand entrance doors, and a chandelier for above our sweetheart table. Everything was delivered on time and without a hitch! Our sweetheart table setup was definitely one of my favorite parts of the reception decor! Thank you, Madam Palooza!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 07/13/2019

The best rentals ever!

The wedding planning process is inherently stressful but the team at Madam Palooza made it so much more tolerable and even enjoyable for my husband and I. As someone who hasn't planned or decorated anything before, I had no idea where to start or what I wanted. Luckily, that was no obstacle for Madam Palooza. They guided us and we ended up renting amazing pieces that brought everything together at our venue!!! Not only are they amazingly talented in what they do, they are also some of the sweetest people you will ever come across! We interacted with Ashely most of the time and she is the absolute best! Thank you, Madam Palooza for making our wedding day what it was! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

63 photos · 03/13/2021
  • Paul & Cari
    30 photos · 07/11/2015

Events Inspired Events Inspired Wedding Planners

Madam Palooza was absolutely wonderful to work with! Leading up to the event their office staff was extremely prompt to respond to all emails, and the day-of the event their set-up team arrived on-time, was professional, and so pleasant...not to mention the pieces rented were great! I would definitely recommend them to any clients in search of those specialty rentals!

Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

We love when we learn Madam Palooza is going to be styling a Wedding for our Brides and Grooms! We know it will be like walking into a fairy tale! Sylvia, David and their wonderful crew always arrive early and make sure everything is in place well before the guests begin to arrive. Their inventory is vast and sensational, and their professionalism is above reproach. We love working with Madam Palooza! You will be guaranteed of a "magazine-worthy" Wedding!

Heather Anderson Photography Heather Anderson Photography Wedding Photographers

Sylvia is amazing! She helps bring couples visions to life. I love when she is working a wedding I am photographing because I know I will have stunning backdrops for my images. She is a joy to work with and an amazing talent.

29980 Technology Drive, Suite 4 Murrieta, 92563
Location of (Madam Palooza)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding