Heather Anderson Photography

$2,400 Most Popular Price

HELLO

Destination + Adventure Wedding Photographer
for the Wildly Romantic and Adventurous Couple

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I am so thrilled found my work! I enjoy documenting weddings in a way that the images are true to life so that when you look at your photos it will bring back all the memories and feelings of that day!! I love working with couples that are planning destination weddings. Sometimes those are traditional weddings right in my backyard in Temecula's beautiful wine county and other times that means epic elopements hiking to a remote mountain top. However, you choose to celebrate your love story I will make sure every joyful moment and detail is artfully documented.

I do offer 10% off all Temecula Weddings!! Contact me for pricing and more details at heatherandersonphotography@gmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.1

• Valerie
    Valerie P. Married on 09/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with Heather!

My husband and I loved working with Heather and her assitant! It was so incredibly hot and Heather was able to move family photos quickly so I did not have to stand in the heat for too long. She gave such great direction and that was my favorite part! So happy she was part of our special day!

Heather Anderson Photography's reply:

Working with you both and meeting your family was a joy!! It was truly a beautiful day!! Thanks for trusting our team to document your big day!!
    Noemi P. Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing pictures!

After doing so much searching for a photographer, let me mention that photos are very important to me so I took looking for a photographer very seriously. I found what I wanted and exactly what I was looking for in the quality and look!.
    Our engagement and wedding photos come out amazing!. Heather and her team were great and professional I knew i didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Also i do have to mention because i think it is important how Heather takes the time to makes sure all your questions are answered or if you had any concerns she gets back to you as soon as possible which put me at ease :). So happy with the end result, Heather you're the BOSS! She definitely knows what she is doing behind that camera :)!

Heather Anderson Photography's reply:

This is so sweet and I loved working with you both and having the privilege of seeing your wedding dreams and visions come to life
    Donna Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Photos & Very Friendly!

I'm not sure where to start! Heather was amazing from start to finish. She, along with her awesome second shooter, knew how to get things done on time and captured so many beautiful moments throughout my day. To top it off, her pictures are so light and airy they really show off the natural beauty of the day which was exactly what I was looking for!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family.

XX
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Heather Anderson Photography 1
Exclusive

Soleil Flowers Soleil Flowers Wedding Florists

Heather was a pleasure to work with. She was early to the venue, shot so many thoughtful and beautiful pictures, paid attention to detail, and had the photos done promptly! I hope to work with her again soon!

Madam Palooza Madam Palooza Wedding Rentals

Heather is one of those photographers that you just know will capture that perfect moment. We have had the opportunity to work along side her and she pays such care to detail. Her photos are beautiful and touching and her professionalism is first rate!

32458 Rosa Ct Temecula, 92592
Location of (Heather Anderson Photography)

Heather Anderson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography include in the starting price?

Heather Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Heather Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Heather Anderson Photography offer for wedding events?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Heather Anderson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heather Anderson Photography is recommended by 77% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.1 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.1 in quality of service, 4.1 in average response time, 4.1 in flexibility, 4.1 in professionalism and 4.1 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding