32458 Rosa Ct, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Heather Anderson Photography

HELLO

Destination Film Wedding Photographer
for the Romantic and Adventurous Couple

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I am so thrilled found my work! I am a hybrid photographer (meaning I shoot with both digital and film cameras). I enjoy documenting weddings in a way that the images are true to life so that when you look at your photos it will bring back all the memories and feelings of that day!! I love working with couples that are planning destination weddings. Sometimes those are traditional weddings right in my backyard in Temecula's beautiful wine county and other times that means epic elopements hiking to a remote mountain top. However, you choose to celebrate your love story I will make sure every joyful moment and detail is artfully documented.

I do offer 10% off all Temecula Weddings!! Contact me for pricing and more details at heatherandersonphotography@gmail.com

Follow Heather Anderson Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kassie Layne Photography
heatherandersonphoto 2 100 51 912437 157983965561030

8 Reviews for Heather Anderson Photography

Noemi P. · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing pictures!

After doing so much searching for a photographer, let me mention that photos are very important to me so I took looking for a photographer very seriously. I found what I wanted and exactly what I was looking for in the quality and look!.
    Our engagement and wedding photos come out amazing!. Heather and her team were great and professional I knew i didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Also i do have to mention because i think it is important how Heather takes the time to makes sure all your questions are answered or if you had any concerns she gets back to you as soon as possible which put me at ease :). So happy with the end result, Heather you're the BOSS! She definitely knows what she is doing behind that camera :)!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Photos & Very Friendly!

I'm not sure where to start! Heather was amazing from start to finish. She, along with her awesome second shooter, knew how to get things done on time and captured so many beautiful moments throughout my day. To top it off, her pictures are so light and airy they really show off the natural beauty of the day which was exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Heather Anderson Photography's reply:

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family.

XX
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Heather Anderson was amazing from start to finish. We are so glad she was able to capture our engagement and wedding photos. She was recommended to us by our venue, and going with her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I contacted several different photographers in the planning process, but just kept coming back to Heather because her photos have such a beautiful, authentic, and light quality to them and she seems to truly love what she does. She is very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. She sent a bridal guide, was always available to answer questions and give suggestions, and created the perfect day of timeline for us. Our family and friends had so many positive things to say about Heather and her team. Every other vendor that we worked with even went out of their way to tell us how thrilled they were that Heather was our photographer. When I look back at her photos of our wedding day, I love that they look exactly how I remember it. Heather was the one photographer that I felt could truly capture the joy of that day.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Heather Anderson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heather Anderson Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Soleil Flowers Wedding Florists

Heather was a pleasure to work with. She was early to the venue, shot so many thoughtful and beautiful pictures, paid attention to detail, and had the photos done promptly! I hope to work with her again soon!

• Madam Palooza Wedding Rentals

Heather is one of those photographers that you just know will capture that perfect moment. We have had the opportunity to work along side her and she pays such care to detail. Her photos are beautiful and touching and her professionalism is first rate!

• 32458 Rosa Ct Temecula, 92592 See on map
    Location of (Heather Anderson Photography)

Heather Anderson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography include in the starting price?

Heather Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Heather Anderson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Heather Anderson Photography offer for wedding events?

Heather Anderson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Heather Anderson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heather Anderson Photography is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.9 in quality of service, 3.9 in average response time, 3.9 in flexibility, 3.9 in professionalism and 3.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Heather Anderson Photography offer?

Heather Anderson Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.