Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sterling Productions

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions.  We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (17)
Liability Insurance (8)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (4)

Mark was absolutely amazing. He responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. He was super upfront about pricing, services, and all of the details of the contract. He made the run-up to the wedding completely stress-free. The day of the event he handled everything and we felt so confident that our event was in good hands. He managed the timeline wonderfully and when it came time for the dancing portion of the night he played a great variety of songs and kept the guests dancing the entire time. He got people onto the dance floor who I would never have imagined would get up and dance. I would recommend Mark in a heartbeat. He is a true professional and guests went out of their way to tell me what a wonderful DJ we had.

Profile Picture Phil, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding. He read the audience very well and kept people on the dance floor all night! We’re so happy that Mark was able to personalize our event. Thank you so much for such a memorable evening, Mark! Book with Sterling Productions for an absolutely amazing event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark created such a fun environment for all the guests. He was professional, willing to work with us and what we wanted , and had a great attitude throughout the entire event.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/25/18, 1 Review

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
8 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

Mark from Sterling Production is an amazing Dj and is incredibly talented with lighting a venue properly. I have worked with him on several occasions and he amazes me each time with his new and innovative ideas.

Sterling Productions is a fantastic company that really knows how to make your event special and personal. Great DJ's who are professionals through and through.

40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591   See On Map