40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

About Sterling Productions

**Please email us directly for inquiries. Do not inquire within Wedding Wire**

mandm@sterlingdj.com

__________________________________________________________________________

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions. We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Follow Sterling Productions on

201 Reviews for Sterling Productions

• Steven

Steven Ferris · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great at what they do!

If you are on the fence about hiring Sterling Productions let me put your uncertainty to rest. They were amazingly helpful at constructing a playlist for our wedding. All you'll really need to do is to give them guidelines for what songs/genres your crowd will enjoy and they'll take it from there. The lighting that they provided for us at Callaway was just perfect. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks again Mark and Miguel, you guys didn't skip a beat!

Steven and Jessica

Sent on 12/30/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks guys for your amazing review - such an amazing wedding! Wishing you al the very best as you embark on new adventures together
  • Alana

Alana Saltzberg · Married on 10/05/2019

Made our wedding day a dream!

Mark was our DJ for our wedding on 10/5/19 at Mount Palomar Winery, and he helped make our day absolutely perfect! He is phenomenal and so knowledgeable. He was so prepared and on top of everything throughout the process- he completely put me at ease with his professionalism and kindness. He answered every email promptly and even called me a few days before the big day to make sure he had the proper pronunciation of everyone's name in the wedding party, which was such a nice touch. He also custom mixed one of our ceremony songs per my request! SO many of our guests commented on how much fun the dance floor was- everyone absolutely loved the mix of classic, country, pop, and house songs! He created such a great vibe that everyone wanted to keep dancing even after the party was over. I wish I could relive that night over and over again! I would highly recommend Sterling Productions- they made our day spectacular! Thanks again Mark!!! You're the best!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Wow Alana, thank you so much for reviewing me! Steve and I had a blast playing for all of you guys and the weather was so perfect! There were so many nice people at the wedding, everyone was super friendly and ready to have a good time! Thanks again for putting your trust in me and Sterling productions on your biggest of days! CONGRATS!!
  • Jamie

Jamie de Luna · Married on 10/05/2019

Our packed, energetic dance floor was one of our all time favorite parts of our wedding, thanks to Miguel!

Our bustling dance floor full of our friends and family was one of our all time favorite parts of our wedding, and this was all because of the talent and energy of Miguel at the turntables! We had over 180 guests at our wedding of various ages and cultures, and Miguel kept at least 80% of them on the dance floor the entire time. So many of our guests have commented that we had the best DJ at our wedding, his music selection was on point, and our dance floor was lit! There were a few moments throughout our reception, when my husband excitedly asked me, "Can you believe this is our wedding??!!" We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and we couldn't thank Miguel enough for making it all possible.

Photographer: Danirae Dunn

Sent on 11/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sterling Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

• Heather Christan Designs Floral co Wedding Florists

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

• Hawk Ranch
    Hawk Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

• 40600 Windsor Road Temecula, 92591 See on map
    Location of (Sterling Productions)