Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sterling Productions

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions.  We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (17)
Liability Insurance (8)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (4)

My 85-year-old father got remarried this last weekend. As you can imagine, it wasn't your typical wedding and the music requests spanned many decades. Our DJ Mark really understood what we wanted and executed the segues between genres and moods beautifully. We gave him a list of songs that were important to us and he played them at just the right moments. We girls wanted to do a little dance after the toasts and needed a specific version of a song. This was a secret from the bride and groom, so on the day we met with Mark I quickly told him the plan in a hushed voice, but didn't have time to really, fully explain. Mark was nevertheless prepared with the correct version and ready to go on cue. He really listened and asked just the right questions to figure out what my dad and his beautiful new bride had in mind. Mark demonstrated his expertise and broad knowledge of music by suggesting great selections to augment our other requests and keeping the pace of the evening moving along smoothly. You might say that he performed with perfect dynamics! Thanks Sterling Productions and Mark for helping to make this special day PERFECT! -Leanne

Profile Picture Leanne, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! Mark at Sterling was fantastic! A/V ran seamlessly. Lighting in room was gorgeous. Music had everyone up dancing. Mark was professional and on point. The ceremony through last dance could not have been coordinated better! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was wonderful. He made my daughter's wedding so special. He took the time to develop an amazing play list for the reception. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/31/18, 2 Reviews

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
8 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

Mark from Sterling Production is an amazing Dj and is incredibly talented with lighting a venue properly. I have worked with him on several occasions and he amazes me each time with his new and innovative ideas.

Sterling Productions is a fantastic company that really knows how to make your event special and personal. Great DJ's who are professionals through and through.

40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591   See On Map