Sterling Productions

$2,800 Most Popular Price

**Please email us directly for inquiries. Do not inquire within Wedding Wire**

mandm@sterlingdj.com

__________________________________________________________________________

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions. We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jon
    Jon P. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding DJ Ever - Blew All Our Guests Away!

Mark came highly recommended from all the venues in the area - and he STILL blew away our expectations. Leading up to the wedding, Mark was super responsive and easy to coordinate with. His website and portal is one of the best of ANY of the vendors we worked with - made the whole affair and package easy to manage. We updated several things at the last minute and Mark rolled with the punches and handled everything super smoothly and professionally. When the whole party first hit the dance floor I thought there was no way he'd keep the floor packed like that the whole night but that's EXACTLY what he did. For roughly 3 hours nearly every single one of guests danced non stop. Every one I've talked to since the wedding immediately mentioned how good they thought the DJ was. Can't thank you ENOUGH Mark, awesome work!

Sterling Productions's reply:

Gosh Jon, thanks you so much for your amazing review! we really appreciate this. We had such an amazing time playing for your family, friends and guests. The bridal party were very enthused right from the off, LOL I knew right there and then that this was going to be an epic affair. Such a pleasure to be a part of your special day guys! very best withes and congratulations to you both!
  • Cory
    Cory D. Married on 03/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wow. Blew us out of the water!

The DJ really can make or break your wedding, in our opinion. Mark made this wedding a party.

He was super easy to work with us through the entire process and came HIGHLY recommended from the venue. We worked with him and their site to build out the playlist needed for the ceremony, entrances, and reception. Working with him, we also decided to add a lighting package which transformed the venue perfectly.

We just had a youtube video of the song we wanted for our ceremony, and he managed to find a play it without any issues. All our must-play pieces made it to the wedding, including the Aggie War Hymn (not something we typically see outside Texas).

As the MC, he kept things light and moving without feeling rushed through any particular spots. During our Mother/Son dances, he watched as we gave cues on when to end the song, which helped with my mom's mobility issues.

After dinner, the venue transformed into the best dance hall/club you could have imagined. The music was perfect. There was no single second that the dance floor wasn't packed with the ideal selection to keep it going. Our music tastes are also super random, but it all worked. I wish I could have gotten the complete set written down to recreate it.

We can't thank Mark and Sterling enough for making the event that much better!

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Cory so much for reviewing me and Sterling Productions! Wow! we had such a great time for your special day at Leoness Cellars. I should be able to find the playlist on my DJ software. Congratulations to you both and thanks again for everything!
  • Meagan
    Meagan R. Married on 03/04/2022

The best DJ ever!!

Mark was absolutely amazing! He listened to everything we needed and helped us so much throughout the night. He read the crowd and changed the music to tailor to the vibes when needed. I would recommend them 200/10. Great night!

Sterling Productions's reply:

Hi Meagan. Thank you so much for your kind words. What an amazing day we all had, It was such a great pleasure to play for everybody. Best wishes to you both and congrats!
  • illustration stars

63 photos 路 03/13/2021
  • Andrew & Lizel
    30 photos 路 08/01/2015

Classy Kay Events Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

HCD Weddings & Events HCD Weddings & Events Wedding Florists

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

Hawk Ranch Hawk Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

39858 Amberley Cir, Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (Sterling Productions)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding