40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sterling Productions

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions. We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Follow Sterling Productions on

Sterling Productions 3
  • Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Europa Village

Scheduled a phone call with Mark and as soon as we heard his British accent, we were sold! We still have people from our wedding talking about how cool our DJ was! If you are looking for a DJ who is cool, classy, organized, good at communicating, and who will make the music selection process a breeze..look no further! My husband and I weren't able to meet with Mark in person before the wedding, but he made himself available whenever we had questions and on our wedding day, everything flowed so smoothly and he kept the dance floor going all night!! We are so glad we went with Mark and Sterling Productions for our wedding and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I have to say that it was more than a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. There was such an amazing vibe the whole whole night. You guys were so responsive to all the songs I played, Thank you so much for letting me and Steve be a part of your special day! congratulations to you both and very best wishes.

Jerome Anselmo · Married on 10/13/2018

Oct 13, 2018 wedding at Falkner winery

Marc was an excellent DJ. He was very attentive, communicated very well and made the process fun and easy. The lighting was fantastic. The music selection was excellent, exactly what we were looking for. The dance floor was full of guests all night. We had to go with a tent last minute due to rain in the forecast and these guys didn't skip a beat I'm adjusting the lighting and sound to fit the changed venue. We couldn't be happier with the service from Sterling Productions and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review Jerome. I knew you guys would be under pressure with the last minute plan B so Steve and I hatched a plan to make the tent work and look fabulous. I'm so glad you were happy. The evening went very smoothly and it was a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. Congratulations guys and thank you for choosing Sterling Productions!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sterling Productions is a excellent choice for your wedding. I am the Mother-of-the-Bride and planned a destination wedding for our daughter who also lives over 700miles away from us. Talk about crazy complications. Miguel at Sterling took the worry out of it. They have a really user friendly Client Portal so that made making music choices very easy. They even worked with our Harpist in getter her set-up and comfortable. Even during last minuet jitters and frayed nerves they continued to be patient and assured us they were on top of things. Thank you again for all your hard work and professionalism.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Sterling Productions 4

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Karen for all of your kind words. I was thrilled to play for all of you guys! - Congratulations and best wishes !

Sterling Productions FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

• Heather Christan Designs Floral co
    Heather Christan Designs Floral co Wedding Florists

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

• Hawk Ranch
    Hawk Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

• 40600 Windsor Road Temecula, 92591 See on map