40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sterling Productions

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions. We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Follow Sterling Productions on

• Videos 10

174 Reviews for Sterling Productions

• Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sterling Productions is a excellent choice for your wedding. I am the Mother-of-the-Bride and planned a destination wedding for our daughter who also lives over 700miles away from us. Talk about crazy complications. Miguel at Sterling took the worry out of it. They have a really user friendly Client Portal so that made making music choices very easy. They even worked with our Harpist in getter her set-up and comfortable. Even during last minuet jitters and frayed nerves they continued to be patient and assured us they were on top of things. Thank you again for all your hard work and professionalism.

Sterling Productions 1

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2018

Mark was awesome!!! Loved all the music he played. I’m not good with music so this was something I was nervous about and he took care of everything for me. I didn’t even have to worry about it on my wedding day!!! Thank you Mark!!

Rhonda · Married on 09/23/2018

What can I say? Our wedding and reception were both just AWESOME, thanks, in great part, to Mark. There was not a single song where the dance floor wasn’t filled. The lighting and drapes were absolutely stunning. But, the kicker was the beautiful monogram in the floor. Thank you, Mark...you exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for your kind words. What a pleasure it was to play for such wonderful folks. We had an amazing time! What a fabulous day it was! Please thank Ariana & Theresa again for me - they were both so helpful. Congratulations to you and Drew - God bless

Sterling Productions FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

• Heather Christan Designs Floral co
    Heather Christan Designs Floral co Wedding Florists

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

• Hawk Ranch
    Hawk Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

• 40600 Windsor Road Temecula, CA 92591 See on map