40600 Windsor Road, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

About Sterling Productions

**Please email us directly for inquiries. Do not inquire within Wedding Wire**

mandm@sterlingdj.com

__________________________________________________________________________

Sterling Productions is a wedding DJ Company from Temecula California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County L.A. County Riverside County, Temecula, and Southern California. Sterling Productions is a professional wedding disc jockey & lighting expert that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in high quality professional wedding production services & event lighting.

Sterling Productions also provides professional sound reinforcement and engineering services for large productions including concerts and corpoarte functions. We feature array systems, floor based systems & stage lighting for large events for upto 10,000 guests.

Follow Sterling Productions on

Sterling Productions 3
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Mark was fantastic and amazing! Communication ahead of time was great, they programs were easy to use and he helped us pick music that was perfect for us! We had so many compliments about the music and Mark, and all asked for his playlists and number for future bookings!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Marlena Ralston · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding DJ

Mark kept the party going and played all sorts of music to keep our wedding guests entertained. I would highly recommend Sterling Productions for any event, especially weddings. Mark was always punctual, kept in contact, and helped us in picking music. During the wedding, mark was organized and kept the flow of the wedding moving and made sure each person giving speeches was up at the right time. Very happy we went with mark and sterling productions for our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kati McCormick · Married on 02/23/2019

Miguel was amazing

We were so, SO happy that we went with Sterling Productions for our wedding! Not only do my husband and I have very different tastes in music, but we also wanted to use the music in particular to add the personal touches to our wedding. For the pre-ceremony music we had video game music, Lord of the Rings during the ceremony, jazz at cocktail hour, Disney during dinner, and dance music for the post-dinner reception. Miguel not only got all of the music we wanted, but transitioned between all of it seamlessly and really made sure each piece matched the tone of the phase of the wedding. He also was able to change the music on the fly, and added songs from the Disneyland soundtrack after seeing that our escort cards were Fastpasses (after checking with me!). Regarding the dancing, both at and after the wedding, everyone said the same thing: they couldn't remember ever having been to a wedding where the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. Sterling Productions is, I think, a REALLY big piece of why so many of our guests said that ours was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this raving review! I'm glad you were able to notice the personal touches I added with the music to fit with your theme. The entire wedding was amazing and I had an awesome time keeping your guests out on the dance floor all night :)

Mark and I wish you guys the best!
    Cheers

Sterling Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sterling Productions is my main go to DJ company, the owner Mark is amazing to work with. He cares so much about the feel of each brides wedding through the music he plays. Booking and working with Mark is so easy so it keeps all the brides stress free! I recommend him to all my brides because I know I can trust him to do a great job with all my brides and grooms!

• Heather Christan Designs Floral co
    Heather Christan Designs Floral co Wedding Florists

I have worked with Mark on several weddings and events and he is so professional, not only in how he deals with his clients but how he and his staff dress as well. He has the ultimate lighting and sound packages in town. I always know that the wedding is going to have a wonderful romantic glow if Mark is involved. I highly recommend his services!!!

• Hawk Ranch
    Hawk Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

Sterling Productions handles all of our sound needs and is the best! ALWAYS professional, respectful and determined to offer the best in customer service.

• 40600 Windsor Road Temecula, 92591 See on map