43053 Margarita Rd., B-104, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Cakes to Celebrate!

Designer wedding cakes with an artful balance of beauty and taste! Let us work with you to create the cake of your dreams! A cake that looks amazing and tastes incredible! Many of our cake flavors feature champagnes from the Temecula Valley Wineries.

Please contact us today at: 909-721-0560; debbie@cakes-to-celebrate.com

DSC01057
photo
DSC00013
Cakes to Celebrate!

245 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate! 1
Cakes to Celebrate! 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Details and Taste!

Cakes to Celebrate did an amazing job for our couple. The cake was absolute perfection! I could not believe the detail work they put into the design. It was gorgeous! AND the flavors were amazing. Now I am not a huge fan of cake personally, but OMG- they changed my mind! ​My favorite was the salted caramel and pink champagne! The owner Debbie is so sweet and professional too. You will be so happy with them!

Jaclyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Celebrate with Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate was our last stop on a cake tasting tour one weekend. I’m so glad we saved the best for last! I think it’s important that the cake taste awesome, but I think what’s even more important is the quality of service. Debbie was so sweet, attentive and easy to talk to. It was an effortless decision to go with Cakes to Celebrate because Debbie was so personable and her flavors were just so yummy! She also worked with our budget and made us feel so cared for throughout the entire process. AND! Not only was the service amazing but to top it off the cake was so beautiful and super tasty!

I highly recommend setting up a tasting appointment with Debbie! You will try a bunch of her cake and frosting flavors. Speak with Debbie about your vision and help you create exactly what you’re going for. It was comfortable, easy and a whole lot of fun.

Thank you, Debbie! Everything was beautiful and you were such a ray of sunshine during the whole wedding process! Thank you!

• Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Best cake, ever!!

Debbie was a dream to work with. She is so sweet and very talented. We walked in for our cake tasting and I pointed to a cake on display and asked if she could do it in a buttercream..and she delivered! The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone was raving about the cookies and cream and the raspberry/cream cheese fillings we chose!!

Cakes to Celebrate! FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant
    Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a Wedding Officiant, I always ask my couples who will be the other Wedding Team vendors. Everyone always smiles when they answer, "Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate!" Then I have a big smile too! It is always a pleasure seeing Debbie at Weddings. She is always pleasant, cheerful and quick to hug! Oh...and did I mention her cakes are delicious? We love Cakes to Celebrate!

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is such a dream to work with! I always recommend her to all my brides because she offers such great work, a perfect display and is so fun work with. Her tastings are delicious and her overall work is flawless!

• Falkner Winery
    Falkner Winery Winery Weddings

Debbie has the amazing art of being able to create an artistic masterpieces that looks gorgeous; and taste just as yummy!! An amazing skill and art! We love her! Loretta Falkner, Falkner Winery

• 43053 Margarita Rd., B-104 Temecula, CA 92592 See on map