43053 Margarita Rd., B-104, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cakes to Celebrate!

Designer wedding cakes with an artful balance of beauty and taste! Let us work with you to create the cake of your dreams! A cake that looks amazing and tastes incredible! Many of our cake flavors feature champagnes from the Temecula Valley Wineries.

Please contact us today at: 909-721-0560; debbie@cakes-to-celebrate.com

DSC01057
logoctc
photo
Cakes to Celebrate!

253 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate! 1
Cakes to Celebrate! 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Masters · Married on 04/14/2019

Best looking cakes in Temecula

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate has her business down to science. There are a ton of weddings that happen in Temecula, and as far as I can tell, she provides cakes for quite a few of them. So they know what they’re doing. We never had the chance to meet in person, because everything was brought in and setup beautifully ahead of time. The cake came out exactly how we hoped (even with a gluten free option on the top tier!), and our guests spoke very highly of the quality, and overall it was incredibly pristine. No flaws or crookedness of any kind. We would definitely recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any Temecula wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had! Cake was very important to me for our wedding (I love cake) so we did a lot of cake tastings prior to booking and Cakes to Celebrate was a winner by a landslide! Not only was the cake absolutely amazingly delicious but it looked beautiful as well! Debbie is amazing and worked with me to created a custom cake that all of my guests were raving about. One of my top 5 favorite things about my wedding day! Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 8
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Amazing

What can be said about this company and specifically Debbie! We went in with my fiance and parents to sample cakes and also items for a dessert bar. Everything was so tasty and Debbie was just as sweet as the dessert. Immediately we knew we found our gal! Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is so quick to respond to emails. Not knowing how we wanted to set up our dessert bar we asked to come and see what platters she had to offer. We sat down and chose exactly what would be used. We also just gave her a cake topper and a few votive candles and she made our dessert table beyond beautiful! I hope we have another event that we can use her for!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

• Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant
    Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a Wedding Officiant, I always ask my couples who will be the other Wedding Team vendors. Everyone always smiles when they answer, "Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate!" Then I have a big smile too! It is always a pleasure seeing Debbie at Weddings. She is always pleasant, cheerful and quick to hug! Oh...and did I mention her cakes are delicious? We love Cakes to Celebrate!

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is such a dream to work with! I always recommend her to all my brides because she offers such great work, a perfect display and is so fun work with. Her tastings are delicious and her overall work is flawless!

• Falkner Winery
    Falkner Winery Winery Weddings

Debbie has the amazing art of being able to create an artistic masterpieces that looks gorgeous; and taste just as yummy!! An amazing skill and art! We love her! Loretta Falkner, Falkner Winery

• 43053 Margarita Rd., B-104 Temecula, 92592 See on map