43053 Margarita Rd., B-104, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Cakes to Celebrate!

Designer wedding cakes with an artful balance of beauty and taste! Let us work with you to create the cake of your dreams! A cake that looks amazing and tastes incredible! Many of our cake flavors feature champagnes from the Temecula Valley Wineries.

Please contact us today at: 909-721-0560; debbie@cakes-to-celebrate.com

DSC01057
photo
DSC00013
Cakes to Celebrate!

248 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate! 1
Cakes to Celebrate! 7
  • Angie

Angie Carnevale · Married on 02/17/2019

Love is SWEET, thanks to Debbie

All I wanted for my wedding was to have cannolis with a small cake for cutting! Who knew it would be so hard to find a responsive, kind, and talented baker who could do both?! That is, until I found Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate. My husband and I got a full round of cake tasting (his favorite part of the whole wedding planning process) AND a cannoli to taste. We loved her from the start. She provided us ideas on mixing flavors, assured us our cannolis would be delicious, and knew exactly how much of everything we would need for our guest count. Just like that, we booked her and our dessert magically showed up at our wedding without any complications. Our two tiered semi-naked cake was so yummy (top layer with peanut butter & cream cheese filling, bottom layer with raspberry & cookies and cream filling)... sadly I didn't even get a cannoli because they were gone so quickly, which makes it confirmed that all our guests loved them as much as we did!

Cakes to Celebrate! 8
    Cakes to Celebrate! 9
    Cakes to Celebrate! 10
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Details and Taste!

Cakes to Celebrate did an amazing job for our couple. The cake was absolute perfection! I could not believe the detail work they put into the design. It was gorgeous! AND the flavors were amazing. Now I am not a huge fan of cake personally, but OMG- they changed my mind! ​My favorite was the salted caramel and pink champagne! The owner Debbie is so sweet and professional too. You will be so happy with them!

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2018

The top tier!

Debbie is absolutely fantastic. She is a true master of her trade. It was an awesome experience getting work with her. She is the sweetest. Her tasting blew all the rest out of the water, I loved that she made small cupcakes with all the frosting and creams on the side so you could decide the combinations you love best. She did our wedding cake and groomscake, both turned out perfect! We cant thank Debbie enough for her incredible work and giving us one less thing to stress about. Look no further, she's the best out there!

Cakes to Celebrate! 11

Cakes to Celebrate! FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant
    Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a Wedding Officiant, I always ask my couples who will be the other Wedding Team vendors. Everyone always smiles when they answer, "Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate!" Then I have a big smile too! It is always a pleasure seeing Debbie at Weddings. She is always pleasant, cheerful and quick to hug! Oh...and did I mention her cakes are delicious? We love Cakes to Celebrate!

• Classy Kay Events
    Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is such a dream to work with! I always recommend her to all my brides because she offers such great work, a perfect display and is so fun work with. Her tastings are delicious and her overall work is flawless!

• Falkner Winery
    Falkner Winery Winery Weddings

Debbie has the amazing art of being able to create an artistic masterpieces that looks gorgeous; and taste just as yummy!! An amazing skill and art! We love her! Loretta Falkner, Falkner Winery

• 43053 Margarita Rd., B-104 Temecula, 92592 See on map