233 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

User Photos
Consultations (29)
Gluten Free (3)
Groom's Cake (1)
232 Cakes to Celebrate! Reviews

Debbie was incredible and so much fun to work with. We had a wonderful time with her at our tasting and her cakes and icing options were all wonderful - which made for some tough choices. On our wedding day, the cake was STUNNING and guests remarked at how delicious it was. Luckily, we had the venue pack up to-go boxes of all three flavors so we were able to savor them all the next day. Even a day later, they were still the best wedding cake - or any cake - I've ever had. Thank you, Debbie!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/6/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Debbie was amazing our wedding cake turned out beautiful and was DELICIOUS! We had so many of our guests tell us the cake was one of the best cakes they ever tried! Not only was the cake on our wedding day amazing but even the cake tasting was awesome too! We met with 5 other cake places and no one did a cake tasting like Debbie. The way she has all the different cakes for you to try along with the different fillings is really cool so you can mix and match with different cake flavors to see how you want it. Her personality is awesome and she was just a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is genuine, compassionate, helpful, patient, accommodating, and professional. My mom and I met with Debbie to discuss our ideas and vision for our wedding cake, and we connected instantly. She was wonderful to work with and the planning process was fun and easy. We came in with some ideas about a “messy” look and woodland type theme and she helped narrow it down to fit our style. With her brilliance and creativity, our cake turned out gorgeous AND delicious! Our guests raved about the cake and how impressed they were with the flavor and texture. I have already recommended to plenty of friends and will continue to suggest Cakes to Celebrate to everyone I know. Thank you again, Debbie!

Profile Picture Carina, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

We met Debby at a bridal show our venue was hosting and just knew she was the one we were going to go with for our cake. We didn’t want anything fancy, just a three tier white cake with some sparkling sugar. We had about 55 guests and she was able to guide us in the right direction. The cake was amazing, and her pricing is great. Debby is honestly one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! We highly recommend and will be going back for more tasty treats!

Profile Picture User4707467, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

From the get go, my husband and I knew we didn't want the traditional tiered cake for our wedding day. So I searched for someone that was willing and able to do desserts for a dessert bar and came across Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie, the owner, is a super sweet lady and makes delicious desserts! I went to her shop for a tasting and everything was amazing so I had no doubt my chosen desserts for my wedding would be just as good. She delivers, sets up and picks up everything so all you have to do is enjoy! All of the desserts that were ordered were gone by the end of the night. Luckily I was able to sneak one in, but my husband didn't! That's how much the guests enjoyed them. I highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate if you're looking for delicious desserts or cake!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Debbie was fantastic. We had to change bakers from the one our venue normally works with because we needed a peanut-free cake, which the other baker did not provide. sheimmediately reassured us that she accommodates nut-free cakes, as well as lots of other dietary restrictions. The tasting was fun, and she sat with us and talked through different flavor combinations, which we appreciated. Our cake turned out just how we discussed, and it tasted incredible. The rose flavor is especially good! Thank you so much, Debbie!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Amazing! We wanted a big five tier cake with buttercream frosting and cascading flowers, and Debbie delivered! At our tasting, Debbie was patient and thoughtful, and we tried so many different combinations. We chose two flavors for our cake one with a creme brulee filing and one with a vanilla and fresh strawberry filling. We knew we wanted a quality cake and did not mind spending money for exceptional cake, it was truly worth it. We did not want a fake cake with sheet cake in the back. The cake on the wedding day tasted exactly how it did at the tasting and she let us borrow a beautiful cake stand. We wanted a well-made cake that everyone could enjoy. There was some issues at my venue with all the guests being able to actually try the cake, but that was not Debbie's fault! She delivered 100%!!! Delicious and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mona, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Debbie was absolutely wonderful and her cakes are delicious. We were initially worried when we showed up for our tasting appointment and the doors were locked with no one in sight. After about a 10 minute wait, everything was back on track. Debbie suggested flavor pairings during our tasting, which was very helpful when you're faced with so many possible combinations. We did compare her to a nearby competitor and while the other cake was also good it came down to the design and artwork she was able to do for our cake. Any questions we had while doing a destination wedding in Temecula were quickly responded to via email and our worries put to rest. We would highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The most incredible wedding cake ever. I love cake and Debbie is a true genius with her flavor and the beauty of her cakes. My daughters cake was pure perfection. We made little cake boxes to go so guests could take cake home! Thank you so much! Pure perfection!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Cakes to celebrate was incredible. The cake was stunning, fresh and the most delicious cake I have ever tried. Debbie is amazing and I recommend her 100 percent!!!! She is simply the very best!!!!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The only reason I gave a lower rating is because they forgot to add a dot detail to my cake as requested (and in the photo I provided). It didn’t make or break the design, but it wasn’t exactly what I had requested. With that said, Debbie was easy to work with and our cake was absolutely delicious! We received rave reviews from other guests as well who loved the cake too!

Profile Picture Andria, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have nothing but amazing things to say about cakes to celebrate. Debbie is amazing and a pleasure to work with. I was booking vendors while my husband was deployed and I found cakes to celebarate. Debbie made an amazing welcome home cake for my husband and even gave us a second tasting for when he got home. She is very military friendly and even offers military discounts. The wedding cake was absolutely stunning and all our guests were talking about how good it is. The cake is delicious, even the fondant tastes good. I have nothing but nice things to say about her company. I will definatley get our next home coming cake here. Brides, if you want an affordable cake that tastes amazing I would stop looking and go with cakes to celebrate. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious!!!!!!!!! Debbie makes the best cakes! This was hands down the best wedding cake we have ever tasted and its not only because it was OUR wedding cake :)

Debbie was amazing throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond to our first e-mail for a quote and was quick to schedule us a tasting. What fun, probably the best part of wedding planning. Her showroom is set perfectly and the entire tasting experience was amazing. Debbie helped us with our design and even suggested flavor combinations. We were able to mix some of the fillings together to create a truly unique cake.

Debbie also helped me plan a surprise Groom's cake, a Texas A&M football. My husband loves cookies and cream, but we chose something different for our wedding cake (white satin cake with blackberry cream cheese filling and bella rose champagne cake with raspberry bavarian cream filling). Debbie helped me create the perfect surprise cake for him, cookies & cream cake with cookies & cream filling!

The cakes were beautiful, better than we could have ever dreamed, and tasted even better! They were so moist and scrumptious! Everyone loved the cake and said it was some of the best cake they ever had! We had some of the Groom's cake leftover and enjoyed it when we got back from our honeymoon! It was just as delicious then as it was on our wedding day!

When it comes to cakes, there is NO other choice other than Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate! Thank you for everything, Debbie!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Debbie is amazing just like her cakes! She is very accommodating and her cakes are beautiful. Our cake was perfect! We highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious! I have absolutely no complaints about Debbie or our delicious wedding cake! We took her advice and had slices of each flavor sent back to our room. Great idea & still delicious the next day!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I'm so glad that I hired Cakes to Celebrate. It was a wonderful experience. She helped me decide and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I had to order the top tier Gluten-Free for health reasons and she was able to make a delicious cake that accommodated my needs. It was gorgeous and was everything that I was looking for. Thank you for a job well done!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

DELICIOUS!!! EVERYONE raved about our wedding cake by Cakes to Celebrate. When I rubbed some on my husband's face during our cake cutting ceremony, I licked the frosting off my hand and just about melted haha! Best cake I have ever tasted (my husband agrees along with all of our guests). The presentation was beautiful as well, we had her pipe frosting to make it look like lace. Could not have been happier with this vendor, I highly recommend her :).

Profile Picture Savannah, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Debbie McLaughlin from Cakes to Celebrate is wonderful! The cake she created for our wedding in May 2017 was absolutely stunning.

Debbie met with us, reviewed our samples, colors and vision, made sure we had just the right flavors, textures and design, and our wedding cake was a beautiful focal point of our wedding. Every time I see it in the photos and videos, I smile at how much it added to the beauty of our wedding. Having her cake at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You won't be sorry if you get a cake from here! We met with Debbie for our wedding cake and customized some amazing flavors for our guests. She was such a pleasure to work with and it was one aspect of the planning my husband loved being part of. Our family and friends still talk about how beautiful the cake was, but more so how they couldn't get enough of the delicious cake at our wedding. Personally, we didn't get enough at our wedding, so we will be ordering a small cake for just us to enjoy. Trust me...you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Debbie was SO nice!! And so great to work with. And literally the best cakes/cupcakes I have ever tasted. I think I ate cake the entire week after the wedding. We were so happy working with Debbie and having our cake tasting and she made everything super easy. We dropped off the cupcake holders and everyone loved it! And again, BEST TASTING CAKE! Thank you Debbie for everything!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery

We hired Cakes to Celebrate for our wedding on April 21, 2017 in Mount Palomar Winery. From the initial contact, tasting appointment and to the actual wedding, everything was excellent. We had a 3-tier cake and ordered goodies for our dessert station and the guests raved about how great everything tasted. Our cake was so delicious, i plan to order a small one for our anniversary. Ms. Debbie did a fantastic job. She was very prompt in answering my emails and one can tell her passion in what she does through the quality of her work. Cakes to Celebrate is highly recommended for excellent customer service and great value.

Profile Picture maureena, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Debbie was wonderful to work with and completely nailed our wedding cake idea. The cake tasted great and was absolutely beautiful, so many people took pictures of it. My husband hates cake and even he ate 2 pieces. Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Honestly can't say enough about how amazing Debbie and her team are to work with. We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Debbie for both my Bridal Shower cake, as well as our Wedding Cake. They were both BIG hits with our guests!

Probably the best cakes we've ever had, and Debbie's creativity was so important. She helped work with us for a few weeks to come up with the perfect design, and was able to help us incorporate our "Hidden Mickey" idea. Absolutely loved everything about our cake, and will definitely be coming back for our next big events. Thank you Debbie for helping make our day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Debbie was amazing to work with! She is obviously passionate about baking, and she offers so many unique flavors to choose from. Wedding cake usually has a bad reputation for being too sweet and dry, but Debbie's cakes are amazing and moist. They even won over my now-husband, who typically skips on dessert.

We picked Mochachino and Salted Caramel for our cake, and got so many compliments from guests on how great it was. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cakes to Celebrate. Don't miss out on your dream wedding cake!

Profile Picture Joy, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved Debbie and our wedding cake!! Cake tasting and initial consultation was great and Debbie was great about accommodating my vision. Loved that we could have three flavors in one cake at no extra charge. We had a special cake topper that was a gift from our parents (ostrich egg carriage music box cake topper) and Debbie gladly made it work for us! The cake turned out beautifully and it was very tasty! We received many compliments on it! (My favorite cake flavor was layered vanilla and chocolate cake with raspberry and almond Bavarian cream filling.)

Profile Picture Rose, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews