Cakes to Celebrate! Reviews

242 | Temecula, CA

242 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

242 Cakes to Celebrate! Reviews
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Details and Taste!

Cakes to Celebrate did an amazing job for our couple. The cake was absolute perfection! I could not believe the detail work they put into the design. It was gorgeous! AND the flavors were amazing. Now I am not a huge fan of cake personally, but OMG- they changed my mind! ​My favorite was the salted caramel and pink champagne! The owner Debbie is so sweet and professional too. You will be so happy with them!

• Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Best cake, ever!!

Debbie was a dream to work with. She is so sweet and very talented. We walked in for our cake tasting and I pointed to a cake on display and asked if she could do it in a buttercream..and she delivered! The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone was raving about the cookies and cream and the raspberry/cream cheese fillings we chose!!

• Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious!

Debbie is such a lovely lady who simply makes stunning and DELICIOUS cakes. This was the best part about wedding planning tasting all of her cakes! I can’t thank her enough for creating my dream cake!

Cakes to Celebrate! 1
    Cakes to Celebrate! 2
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Cake

Debbie was very easy to work with and she was there to answer any of our questions.

Mercedes · Married on 09/02/2018

We LOVED our wedding cake! It was beautiful and all the assorted layers tasted great.
    Debbie the owner provided a tasting and assisted in making selections. Her cake exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any event.

Cakes to Celebrate! 3
    Cakes to Celebrate! 4

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Debbie was so wonderful to work with! She was so prompt and kind in all of our email communications, and an absolute delight to talk with during the cake tasting. She was open to our ideas and vision throughout the process. Because we wanted a fairly simple design for our cake, her attention to detail and proportion were so essential in making it as beautiful as it was! And of course, the flavors were DELICIOUS and a total hit among our guests. Thank you Debbie for helping bring our dream to life!

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Debbie is amazing, she was great. Made us feel so special and got my idea exactly as I wanted. Not only looked great it tasted wonderful. Everyone gave us so many compliments. I will definitely be using her forever!! Thanks to Debbie our wedding cake was a hit!!!

Cakes to Celebrate! 5

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Debbie was incredible and so much fun to work with. We had a wonderful time with her at our tasting and her cakes and icing options were all wonderful - which made for some tough choices. On our wedding day, the cake was STUNNING and guests remarked at how delicious it was. Luckily, we had the venue pack up to-go boxes of all three flavors so we were able to savor them all the next day. Even a day later, they were still the best wedding cake - or any cake - I've ever had. Thank you, Debbie!!

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

Debbie is a dream to work with. Her cake was PHENOMENAL oh my goodness. I have had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had.

To give you some background-I am from New orleans where the traditional wedding cake is a white almond flavored cake. Debbie was not extremely familiar with this type of cake but agreed to give it a try. It turned out amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have dreams about the cake.

Cakes to Celebrate! 6

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2018

Debbie was amazing our wedding cake turned out beautiful and was DELICIOUS! We had so many of our guests tell us the cake was one of the best cakes they ever tried! Not only was the cake on our wedding day amazing but even the cake tasting was awesome too! We met with 5 other cake places and no one did a cake tasting like Debbie. The way she has all the different cakes for you to try along with the different fillings is really cool so you can mix and match with different cake flavors to see how you want it. Her personality is awesome and she was just a pleasure to work with!

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

I sent the bakery a picture that I found on Pinterest and it came true! The cake was absolutely gorgeous! But the best part is that it tasted absolutely delicious!! The cake was spongy and flavorful but it wasn’t overly sweet. The flavors were so unique (for example Mocachinno with Salted Caramel Icing or Rose Champagne Cake with light strawberry crème brulee icing). I would choose this bakery again in a heart beat!

Carina · Married on 02/03/2018

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is genuine, compassionate, helpful, patient, accommodating, and professional. My mom and I met with Debbie to discuss our ideas and vision for our wedding cake, and we connected instantly. She was wonderful to work with and the planning process was fun and easy. We came in with some ideas about a “messy” look and woodland type theme and she helped narrow it down to fit our style. With her brilliance and creativity, our cake turned out gorgeous AND delicious! Our guests raved about the cake and how impressed they were with the flavor and texture. I have already recommended to plenty of friends and will continue to suggest Cakes to Celebrate to everyone I know. Thank you again, Debbie!

Cakes to Celebrate! 7
  • Nikol

Nikol · Married on 12/17/2017

We met Debby at a bridal show our venue was hosting and just knew she was the one we were going to go with for our cake. We didn’t want anything fancy, just a three tier white cake with some sparkling sugar. We had about 55 guests and she was able to guide us in the right direction. The cake was amazing, and her pricing is great. Debby is honestly one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! We highly recommend and will be going back for more tasty treats!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

From the get go, my husband and I knew we didn't want the traditional tiered cake for our wedding day. So I searched for someone that was willing and able to do desserts for a dessert bar and came across Cakes to Celebrate. Debbie, the owner, is a super sweet lady and makes delicious desserts! I went to her shop for a tasting and everything was amazing so I had no doubt my chosen desserts for my wedding would be just as good. She delivers, sets up and picks up everything so all you have to do is enjoy! All of the desserts that were ordered were gone by the end of the night. Luckily I was able to sneak one in, but my husband didn't! That's how much the guests enjoyed them. I highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate if you're looking for delicious desserts or cake!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/29/2017

Debbie was fantastic. We had to change bakers from the one our venue normally works with because we needed a peanut-free cake, which the other baker did not provide. sheimmediately reassured us that she accommodates nut-free cakes, as well as lots of other dietary restrictions. The tasting was fun, and she sat with us and talked through different flavor combinations, which we appreciated. Our cake turned out just how we discussed, and it tasted incredible. The rose flavor is especially good! Thank you so much, Debbie!

Cakes to Celebrate! 8

Camille · Married on 09/30/2017

The most incredible wedding cake ever. I love cake and Debbie is a true genius with her flavor and the beauty of her cakes. My daughters cake was pure perfection. We made little cake boxes to go so guests could take cake home! Thank you so much! Pure perfection!

Camille · Married on 09/30/2017

Cakes to celebrate was incredible. The cake was stunning, fresh and the most delicious cake I have ever tried. Debbie is amazing and I recommend her 100 percent!!!! She is simply the very best!!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about cakes to celebrate. Debbie is amazing and a pleasure to work with. I was booking vendors while my husband was deployed and I found cakes to celebarate. Debbie made an amazing welcome home cake for my husband and even gave us a second tasting for when he got home. She is very military friendly and even offers military discounts. The wedding cake was absolutely stunning and all our guests were talking about how good it is. The cake is delicious, even the fondant tastes good. I have nothing but nice things to say about her company. I will definatley get our next home coming cake here. Brides, if you want an affordable cake that tastes amazing I would stop looking and go with cakes to celebrate. You will not be disappointed.

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious!!!!!!!!! Debbie makes the best cakes! This was hands down the best wedding cake we have ever tasted and its not only because it was OUR wedding cake :)

Debbie was amazing throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond to our first e-mail for a quote and was quick to schedule us a tasting. What fun, probably the best part of wedding planning. Her showroom is set perfectly and the entire tasting experience was amazing. Debbie helped us with our design and even suggested flavor combinations. We were able to mix some of the fillings together to create a truly unique cake.

Debbie also helped me plan a surprise Groom's cake, a Texas A&M football. My husband loves cookies and cream, but we chose something different for our wedding cake (white satin cake with blackberry cream cheese filling and bella rose champagne cake with raspberry bavarian cream filling). Debbie helped me create the perfect surprise cake for him, cookies & cream cake with cookies & cream filling!

The cakes were beautiful, better than we could have ever dreamed, and tasted even better! They were so moist and scrumptious! Everyone loved the cake and said it was some of the best cake they ever had! We had some of the Groom's cake leftover and enjoyed it when we got back from our honeymoon! It was just as delicious then as it was on our wedding day!

When it comes to cakes, there is NO other choice other than Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate! Thank you for everything, Debbie!

Stacy · Married on 07/15/2017

Debbie is amazing just like her cakes! She is very accommodating and her cakes are beautiful. Our cake was perfect! We highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate!

Mandy · Married on 06/25/2017

Delicious! I have absolutely no complaints about Debbie or our delicious wedding cake! We took her advice and had slices of each flavor sent back to our room. Great idea & still delicious the next day!

Desiree · Married on 06/11/2017

I'm so glad that I hired Cakes to Celebrate. It was a wonderful experience. She helped me decide and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I had to order the top tier Gluten-Free for health reasons and she was able to make a delicious cake that accommodated my needs. It was gorgeous and was everything that I was looking for. Thank you for a job well done!

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

DELICIOUS!!! EVERYONE raved about our wedding cake by Cakes to Celebrate. When I rubbed some on my husband's face during our cake cutting ceremony, I licked the frosting off my hand and just about melted haha! Best cake I have ever tasted (my husband agrees along with all of our guests). The presentation was beautiful as well, we had her pipe frosting to make it look like lace. Could not have been happier with this vendor, I highly recommend her :).

Lynn · Married on 05/06/2017

Debbie McLaughlin from Cakes to Celebrate is wonderful! The cake she created for our wedding in May 2017 was absolutely stunning.

Debbie met with us, reviewed our samples, colors and vision, made sure we had just the right flavors, textures and design, and our wedding cake was a beautiful focal point of our wedding. Every time I see it in the photos and videos, I smile at how much it added to the beauty of our wedding. Having her cake at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Trisha · Married on 05/06/2017

You won't be sorry if you get a cake from here! We met with Debbie for our wedding cake and customized some amazing flavors for our guests. She was such a pleasure to work with and it was one aspect of the planning my husband loved being part of. Our family and friends still talk about how beautiful the cake was, but more so how they couldn't get enough of the delicious cake at our wedding. Personally, we didn't get enough at our wedding, so we will be ordering a small cake for just us to enjoy. Trust me...you won't be disappointed!