Cakes to Celebrate! Reviews

255 | Temecula, CA

255 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate! 1
Cakes to Celebrate! 7
  • Katie

Katie Barilone · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautifully sculpted

Debbie is such a delight to work with. She is very professional and we really enjoyed doing business with her. Our cake turned out so beautifully and we couldn’t have asked for more. Our cake was not just beautiful, it was so delicious which is really important! Yummy cake!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 8
    Cakes to Celebrate! 9
    Cakes to Celebrate! 10
    Cakes to Celebrate! 11
  • Lisa

Lisa Masters · Married on 04/14/2019

Best looking cakes in Temecula

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate has her business down to science. There are a ton of weddings that happen in Temecula, and as far as I can tell, she provides cakes for quite a few of them. So they know what they’re doing. We never had the chance to meet in person, because everything was brought in and setup beautifully ahead of time. The cake came out exactly how we hoped (even with a gluten free option on the top tier!), and our guests spoke very highly of the quality, and overall it was incredibly pristine. No flaws or crookedness of any kind. We would definitely recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any Temecula wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had! Cake was very important to me for our wedding (I love cake) so we did a lot of cake tastings prior to booking and Cakes to Celebrate was a winner by a landslide! Not only was the cake absolutely amazingly delicious but it looked beautiful as well! Debbie is amazing and worked with me to created a custom cake that all of my guests were raving about. One of my top 5 favorite things about my wedding day! Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 12
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Amazing

What can be said about this company and specifically Debbie! We went in with my fiance and parents to sample cakes and also items for a dessert bar. Everything was so tasty and Debbie was just as sweet as the dessert. Immediately we knew we found our gal! Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is so quick to respond to emails. Not knowing how we wanted to set up our dessert bar we asked to come and see what platters she had to offer. We sat down and chose exactly what would be used. We also just gave her a cake topper and a few votive candles and she made our dessert table beyond beautiful! I hope we have another event that we can use her for!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional very artistic

Debbie did a really great job on our cake. I told her my vision for our wedding cake and she exceeded my expectations, very detailed oriented. I love butterflies and the way she those butterflies on my cake was amazing. Love our cake. We Highly recommend her. And the cupcakes she made are awesome.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 13
    Cakes to Celebrate! 14
    Cakes to Celebrate! 15

Kati McCormick · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Delicious

Debbie made the best cake that I have ever had!!! She was very responsive and the cake tasting was really wonderful--she prepared the flavors we wanted to try with the various fillings and icing choices. We went with a three tiered cake with the following flavors:
    -Almond champagne with raspberry and bavarian cream
    -Red velvet with cream cheese
    -Limoncello cake with creme brûlée filling
    It was also visually very elegant, which is exactly what I wanted. The only problem with the cake was that we didn't have enough of it, because everyone wanted more than one piece! Thank you, Debbie!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 16
    Cakes to Celebrate! 17
  • Angie

Angie Carnevale · Married on 02/17/2019

Love is SWEET, thanks to Debbie

All I wanted for my wedding was to have cannolis with a small cake for cutting! Who knew it would be so hard to find a responsive, kind, and talented baker who could do both?! That is, until I found Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate. My husband and I got a full round of cake tasting (his favorite part of the whole wedding planning process) AND a cannoli to taste. We loved her from the start. She provided us ideas on mixing flavors, assured us our cannolis would be delicious, and knew exactly how much of everything we would need for our guest count. Just like that, we booked her and our dessert magically showed up at our wedding without any complications. Our two tiered semi-naked cake was so yummy (top layer with peanut butter & cream cheese filling, bottom layer with raspberry & cookies and cream filling)... sadly I didn't even get a cannoli because they were gone so quickly, which makes it confirmed that all our guests loved them as much as we did!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 18
    Cakes to Celebrate! 19
    Cakes to Celebrate! 20
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Details and Taste!

Cakes to Celebrate did an amazing job for our couple. The cake was absolute perfection! I could not believe the detail work they put into the design. It was gorgeous! AND the flavors were amazing. Now I am not a huge fan of cake personally, but OMG- they changed my mind! ​My favorite was the salted caramel and pink champagne! The owner Debbie is so sweet and professional too. You will be so happy with them!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2018

The top tier!

Debbie is absolutely fantastic. She is a true master of her trade. It was an awesome experience getting work with her. She is the sweetest. Her tasting blew all the rest out of the water, I loved that she made small cupcakes with all the frosting and creams on the side so you could decide the combinations you love best. She did our wedding cake and groomscake, both turned out perfect! We cant thank Debbie enough for her incredible work and giving us one less thing to stress about. Look no further, she's the best out there!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 21

Jaclyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Celebrate with Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate was our last stop on a cake tasting tour one weekend. I’m so glad we saved the best for last! I think it’s important that the cake taste awesome, but I think what’s even more important is the quality of service. Debbie was so sweet, attentive and easy to talk to. It was an effortless decision to go with Cakes to Celebrate because Debbie was so personable and her flavors were just so yummy! She also worked with our budget and made us feel so cared for throughout the entire process. AND! Not only was the service amazing but to top it off the cake was so beautiful and super tasty!

I highly recommend setting up a tasting appointment with Debbie! You will try a bunch of her cake and frosting flavors. Speak with Debbie about your vision and help you create exactly what you’re going for. It was comfortable, easy and a whole lot of fun.

Thank you, Debbie! Everything was beautiful and you were such a ray of sunshine during the whole wedding process! Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Best cake, ever!!

Debbie was a dream to work with. She is so sweet and very talented. We walked in for our cake tasting and I pointed to a cake on display and asked if she could do it in a buttercream..and she delivered! The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone was raving about the cookies and cream and the raspberry/cream cheese fillings we chose!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious!

Debbie is such a lovely lady who simply makes stunning and DELICIOUS cakes. This was the best part about wedding planning tasting all of her cakes! I can’t thank her enough for creating my dream cake!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Cakes to Celebrate! 22
    Cakes to Celebrate! 23

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding cake looked and tasted amazing!!

Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate are the best! We scheduled an appointment for a tasting and when we got there Debbie had so many different flavor combinations that we would have never thought of. The end result still has us speechless and so many guests have complimented us on our cake. It truly was a dream come true! I recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate to anyone with anything to celebrate in the coming years!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Cakes to Celebrate! 24
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Cake

Debbie was very easy to work with and she was there to answer any of our questions.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Adie · Married on 09/28/2018

Delicious and beautiful gluten-free wedding cake

Debbie created a beautiful and tasty gluten free cake (not an easy task!) for our wedding. Would definitely recommend. She was also very cognizant of cross contamination!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mercedes · Married on 09/02/2018

We LOVED our wedding cake! It was beautiful and all the assorted layers tasted great.
    Debbie the owner provided a tasting and assisted in making selections. Her cake exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any event.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Cakes to Celebrate! 25
    Cakes to Celebrate! 26

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Debbie was so wonderful to work with! She was so prompt and kind in all of our email communications, and an absolute delight to talk with during the cake tasting. She was open to our ideas and vision throughout the process. Because we wanted a fairly simple design for our cake, her attention to detail and proportion were so essential in making it as beautiful as it was! And of course, the flavors were DELICIOUS and a total hit among our guests. Thank you Debbie for helping bring our dream to life!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Debbie is amazing, she was great. Made us feel so special and got my idea exactly as I wanted. Not only looked great it tasted wonderful. Everyone gave us so many compliments. I will definitely be using her forever!! Thanks to Debbie our wedding cake was a hit!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Cakes to Celebrate! 27

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Debbie was incredible and so much fun to work with. We had a wonderful time with her at our tasting and her cakes and icing options were all wonderful - which made for some tough choices. On our wedding day, the cake was STUNNING and guests remarked at how delicious it was. Luckily, we had the venue pack up to-go boxes of all three flavors so we were able to savor them all the next day. Even a day later, they were still the best wedding cake - or any cake - I've ever had. Thank you, Debbie!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

Debbie is a dream to work with. Her cake was PHENOMENAL oh my goodness. I have had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had.

To give you some background-I am from New orleans where the traditional wedding cake is a white almond flavored cake. Debbie was not extremely familiar with this type of cake but agreed to give it a try. It turned out amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have dreams about the cake.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Cakes to Celebrate! 28

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2018

Debbie was amazing our wedding cake turned out beautiful and was DELICIOUS! We had so many of our guests tell us the cake was one of the best cakes they ever tried! Not only was the cake on our wedding day amazing but even the cake tasting was awesome too! We met with 5 other cake places and no one did a cake tasting like Debbie. The way she has all the different cakes for you to try along with the different fillings is really cool so you can mix and match with different cake flavors to see how you want it. Her personality is awesome and she was just a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

I sent the bakery a picture that I found on Pinterest and it came true! The cake was absolutely gorgeous! But the best part is that it tasted absolutely delicious!! The cake was spongy and flavorful but it wasn’t overly sweet. The flavors were so unique (for example Mocachinno with Salted Caramel Icing or Rose Champagne Cake with light strawberry crème brulee icing). I would choose this bakery again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 03/17/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Cake that tasted Fabulous!

Cakes to Celebrate is a true gem! Debbie is a mastermind who created our dream wedding cake that was gorgeous to the eye and scrumptious on the palate! We highly reccommend Cakes to Celebrate to create your wedding cake! Debbie had so many wonderful flavored choices of cakes and fillings that we choose 3 different flavors (each tier was different) for our wedding cake: Rose Champagne Cake with Creme Brûlée, Lemoncello Cake with Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese, and French Vanilla Cake with Raspberry & Cream Cheese. Our wedding guests were raving about our wedding cake!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Carina · Married on 02/03/2018

Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate is genuine, compassionate, helpful, patient, accommodating, and professional. My mom and I met with Debbie to discuss our ideas and vision for our wedding cake, and we connected instantly. She was wonderful to work with and the planning process was fun and easy. We came in with some ideas about a “messy” look and woodland type theme and she helped narrow it down to fit our style. With her brilliance and creativity, our cake turned out gorgeous AND delicious! Our guests raved about the cake and how impressed they were with the flavor and texture. I have already recommended to plenty of friends and will continue to suggest Cakes to Celebrate to everyone I know. Thank you again, Debbie!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Cakes to Celebrate! 29
  • Nikol

Nikol · Married on 12/17/2017

We met Debby at a bridal show our venue was hosting and just knew she was the one we were going to go with for our cake. We didn’t want anything fancy, just a three tier white cake with some sparkling sugar. We had about 55 guests and she was able to guide us in the right direction. The cake was amazing, and her pricing is great. Debby is honestly one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! We highly recommend and will be going back for more tasty treats!

Sent on 12/19/2017