Cakes to Celebrate! Reviews

261 | Temecula, CA

261 Reviews for Cakes to Celebrate!

• Jessie

Jessie Campbell · Married on 09/04/2020

As delicious as they are beautiful!

Debbie is such a sweetheart, not only does her cake taste amazing, but her attention to detail is impeccable. She did cupcakes for our rehearsal, beautiful diamond ring and heart sugar cookies for our wedding as well as our wedding cake. All of them were 10/10.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2020

My dream wedding cake

Seriously the best cake we have ever eaten!
    Amazing customer service, very prompt with responses to questions, she brought my vision to life for our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Cakes to Celebrate to any bride! We ordered more cake then we had people and still had very little cake left. I will be going back to her if I ever need a cake.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Lori

Lori Cappello-Chavez · Married on 10/18/2019

Best Cake Designer

My cake for my wedding was perfection! I ordered the Almond Champagne cake and it was so delicious! Everyone was asking me where to get some. Debbie was professional and super helpful and her cakes are out of this world!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Barilone · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautifully sculpted

Debbie is such a delight to work with. She is very professional and we really enjoyed doing business with her. Our cake turned out so beautifully and we couldn’t have asked for more. Our cake was not just beautiful, it was so delicious which is really important! Yummy cake!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Masters · Married on 04/14/2019

Best looking cakes in Temecula

Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate has her business down to science. There are a ton of weddings that happen in Temecula, and as far as I can tell, she provides cakes for quite a few of them. So they know what they’re doing. We never had the chance to meet in person, because everything was brought in and setup beautifully ahead of time. The cake came out exactly how we hoped (even with a gluten free option on the top tier!), and our guests spoke very highly of the quality, and overall it was incredibly pristine. No flaws or crookedness of any kind. We would definitely recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any Temecula wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing cake

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! I also got the dessert table and everyone loved the macaroons they were sooooo good.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had! Cake was very important to me for our wedding (I love cake) so we did a lot of cake tastings prior to booking and Cakes to Celebrate was a winner by a landslide! Not only was the cake absolutely amazingly delicious but it looked beautiful as well! Debbie is amazing and worked with me to created a custom cake that all of my guests were raving about. One of my top 5 favorite things about my wedding day! Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Amazing

What can be said about this company and specifically Debbie! We went in with my fiance and parents to sample cakes and also items for a dessert bar. Everything was so tasty and Debbie was just as sweet as the dessert. Immediately we knew we found our gal! Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is so quick to respond to emails. Not knowing how we wanted to set up our dessert bar we asked to come and see what platters she had to offer. We sat down and chose exactly what would be used. We also just gave her a cake topper and a few votive candles and she made our dessert table beyond beautiful! I hope we have another event that we can use her for!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Marco Schneiderman · Married on 03/16/2019

Debbie made our wedding!!

Debbie is just fantastic. She was truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish, it was like working with a close friend that you knew was going to take care of you no matter what. She delivered on exactly what we wanted for our cakes and it came out even better than expected. My wife found her dream cake online and Debbie made that dream come to life on our big day. Got food allergies? No problem, Debbie has you covered. I have a lot of food allergies including wheat, dairy, soy and other immediate flour substitutes but this didn’t stop her from making just an incredibly beautiful and delicious groom cake in addition to the normal brides cake. It was just fantastic and we are still getting compliments on the cake months later. We highly recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate. Book now!!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional very artistic

Debbie did a really great job on our cake. I told her my vision for our wedding cake and she exceeded my expectations, very detailed oriented. I love butterflies and the way she those butterflies on my cake was amazing. Love our cake. We Highly recommend her. And the cupcakes she made are awesome.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Kati McCormick · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Delicious

Debbie made the best cake that I have ever had!!! She was very responsive and the cake tasting was really wonderful--she prepared the flavors we wanted to try with the various fillings and icing choices. We went with a three tiered cake with the following flavors:
    -Almond champagne with raspberry and bavarian cream
    -Red velvet with cream cheese
    -Limoncello cake with creme brûlée filling
    It was also visually very elegant, which is exactly what I wanted. The only problem with the cake was that we didn't have enough of it, because everyone wanted more than one piece! Thank you, Debbie!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Angie

Angie Carnevale · Married on 02/17/2019

Love is SWEET, thanks to Debbie

All I wanted for my wedding was to have cannolis with a small cake for cutting! Who knew it would be so hard to find a responsive, kind, and talented baker who could do both?! That is, until I found Debbie with Cakes to Celebrate. My husband and I got a full round of cake tasting (his favorite part of the whole wedding planning process) AND a cannoli to taste. We loved her from the start. She provided us ideas on mixing flavors, assured us our cannolis would be delicious, and knew exactly how much of everything we would need for our guest count. Just like that, we booked her and our dessert magically showed up at our wedding without any complications. Our two tiered semi-naked cake was so yummy (top layer with peanut butter & cream cheese filling, bottom layer with raspberry & cookies and cream filling)... sadly I didn't even get a cannoli because they were gone so quickly, which makes it confirmed that all our guests loved them as much as we did!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Details and Taste!

Cakes to Celebrate did an amazing job for our couple. The cake was absolute perfection! I could not believe the detail work they put into the design. It was gorgeous! AND the flavors were amazing. Now I am not a huge fan of cake personally, but OMG- they changed my mind! ​My favorite was the salted caramel and pink champagne! The owner Debbie is so sweet and professional too. You will be so happy with them!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Brophy · Married on 01/11/2019

Cake AND Donuts

Debbie is so great to work with! She provided great suggestions, and delivered beautiful and tasty dessert. She had been recommended by our venue and a friend. We loved that she does both cake and donuts.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2018

The top tier!

Debbie is absolutely fantastic. She is a true master of her trade. It was an awesome experience getting work with her. She is the sweetest. Her tasting blew all the rest out of the water, I loved that she made small cupcakes with all the frosting and creams on the side so you could decide the combinations you love best. She did our wedding cake and groomscake, both turned out perfect! We cant thank Debbie enough for her incredible work and giving us one less thing to stress about. Look no further, she's the best out there!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Celebrate with Cakes to Celebrate!

Cakes to Celebrate was our last stop on a cake tasting tour one weekend. I’m so glad we saved the best for last! I think it’s important that the cake taste awesome, but I think what’s even more important is the quality of service. Debbie was so sweet, attentive and easy to talk to. It was an effortless decision to go with Cakes to Celebrate because Debbie was so personable and her flavors were just so yummy! She also worked with our budget and made us feel so cared for throughout the entire process. AND! Not only was the service amazing but to top it off the cake was so beautiful and super tasty!

I highly recommend setting up a tasting appointment with Debbie! You will try a bunch of her cake and frosting flavors. Speak with Debbie about your vision and help you create exactly what you’re going for. It was comfortable, easy and a whole lot of fun.

Thank you, Debbie! Everything was beautiful and you were such a ray of sunshine during the whole wedding process! Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Best cake, ever!!

Debbie was a dream to work with. She is so sweet and very talented. We walked in for our cake tasting and I pointed to a cake on display and asked if she could do it in a buttercream..and she delivered! The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone was raving about the cookies and cream and the raspberry/cream cheese fillings we chose!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious!

Debbie is such a lovely lady who simply makes stunning and DELICIOUS cakes. This was the best part about wedding planning tasting all of her cakes! I can’t thank her enough for creating my dream cake!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding cake looked and tasted amazing!!

Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate are the best! We scheduled an appointment for a tasting and when we got there Debbie had so many different flavor combinations that we would have never thought of. The end result still has us speechless and so many guests have complimented us on our cake. It truly was a dream come true! I recommend Debbie and Cakes to Celebrate to anyone with anything to celebrate in the coming years!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Cake

Debbie was very easy to work with and she was there to answer any of our questions.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Adie · Married on 09/28/2018

Delicious and beautiful gluten-free wedding cake

Debbie created a beautiful and tasty gluten free cake (not an easy task!) for our wedding. Would definitely recommend. She was also very cognizant of cross contamination!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mercedes · Married on 09/02/2018

We LOVED our wedding cake! It was beautiful and all the assorted layers tasted great.
    Debbie the owner provided a tasting and assisted in making selections. Her cake exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Cakes to Celebrate for any event.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Debbie was so wonderful to work with! She was so prompt and kind in all of our email communications, and an absolute delight to talk with during the cake tasting. She was open to our ideas and vision throughout the process. Because we wanted a fairly simple design for our cake, her attention to detail and proportion were so essential in making it as beautiful as it was! And of course, the flavors were DELICIOUS and a total hit among our guests. Thank you Debbie for helping bring our dream to life!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Debbie is amazing, she was great. Made us feel so special and got my idea exactly as I wanted. Not only looked great it tasted wonderful. Everyone gave us so many compliments. I will definitely be using her forever!! Thanks to Debbie our wedding cake was a hit!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Debbie was incredible and so much fun to work with. We had a wonderful time with her at our tasting and her cakes and icing options were all wonderful - which made for some tough choices. On our wedding day, the cake was STUNNING and guests remarked at how delicious it was. Luckily, we had the venue pack up to-go boxes of all three flavors so we were able to savor them all the next day. Even a day later, they were still the best wedding cake - or any cake - I've ever had. Thank you, Debbie!!

Sent on 05/10/2018