LILA Cake Shop

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

LILA Cake Shop is currently booked through May 2022. For 2022 weddings, there is a $1,500 order minimum. To check availability, please visit https://lilacakeshop.com/availability

LILA Cake Shop is a custom wedding cake company located in Temecula, California. Renowned for their nature-inspired cakes, owners Alain and Lara Martins have been perfecting their dessert-making skills since 2004. This husband-and-wife team delights pleasing happy couples with their eye-catching and delightful cakes. Eager to fulfill your aesthetic wishes, this married duo aims to craft a cake that expresses your special connection.

Experience

Alain and Lara both trained at the prestigious French Culinary Institute. Following this, the pair developed their cake-making talents in restaurants, bakeries and catering companies in New York City, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles. Now based in the heart of Temecula Valley’s wine country, this couple strives to maintain their stellar reputation for producing truly distinctive wedding cakes. Their work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Magnolia Rouge and more.

LILA’s cakes are characterized by their vibrant colors and floral focal points. Alain and Lara invite you and your partner to discuss your cake preferences and they will strive to bring your vision to life. Dedicated to your satisfaction, they offer set-up, delivery, and private tasting services.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$15

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$20

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$15

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Amanda C. Married on 10/14/2020

Better than we could have ever imagined

I can't even put into words how unbelievable our cake + cupcakes from LILA were. Lara captured my vision exactly and the finished cake was stunning. Usually the really beautiful cakes don't taste as good as they look, but not this time. We got the pumpkin with salted caramel frosting and it was outstanding. Our guests couldn't stop raving about it!! I can't recommend LILA enough if you want a gorgeous, unique + delicious cake! Thank you Lara
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 10/10/2020

Spectacular Cake and Customer Service

My husband and I fell in love with the designs on the Lila website but we were unsure if the flavors would be equally as exquisite. We sampled many flavors by ordering TWO tasting boxes and loved them all. Lara is an artist of flavor combinations as well as cake design. We chose the passion coconut and our guests were in heaven! The vibrant red-coral color roses and icy green succulents turned out better than we hoped. Delivery was seamless, on time, and professional. Communication was pleasant, professional, and timely. Not one complaint or suggestion. Thank you for everything!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 08/23/2020

Beautiful, one of a kind, delicious Wedding cake!

I originally found Lara & LILA cakeshop scrolling instagram a few weeks before my COVID mini wedding and decided to reach out on a whim - and I'm so glad I did. We got a tasting box where I chose the flowers and flavors I was most interested in (churro, sticky toffee, vanilla bean) and we were blown away! Lara worked with me to create a beautiful, one of a kind cake and cupcake set to match our wedding theme, it served as the highlight of our reception, our guests were so impressed by the beauty and flavor of the cakes! We ended up choosing the churro, sticky toffee, and chocolate caramel flavors, and we were able to have a gluten free cupcake to accommodate my BIL. Throughout the process, Lara was so nice and a great communicator, she quickly responded to any and all of my questions and made the process easy. She took care to ensure that my cake made it to my house as "safe" as possible as my wedding planner picked it up and brought it to Redlands. I highly recommend Lara & LILA cakeshop - her cake are delicious and beautiful. My husband and I are looking forward to the next time we have an occasion to celebrate because we will be ordering again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

LILA Cake Shop Price Rates

30300 Churchill Ct Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (LILA Cake Shop)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding