LILA Cake Shop Reviews

LILA Cake Shop View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rebekah Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Beautiful, perfect and so yummy!!! Laura’s work is amazing, I can’t imagine having a more perfect wedding cake. Thank you!
    Amanda C. Married on 10/14/2020

Better than we could have ever imagined

I can't even put into words how unbelievable our cake + cupcakes from LILA were. Lara captured my vision exactly and the finished cake was stunning. Usually the really beautiful cakes don't taste as good as they look, but not this time. We got the pumpkin with salted caramel frosting and it was outstanding. Our guests couldn't stop raving about it!! I can't recommend LILA enough if you want a gorgeous, unique + delicious cake! Thank you Lara
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 10/10/2020

Spectacular Cake and Customer Service

My husband and I fell in love with the designs on the Lila website but we were unsure if the flavors would be equally as exquisite. We sampled many flavors by ordering TWO tasting boxes and loved them all. Lara is an artist of flavor combinations as well as cake design. We chose the passion coconut and our guests were in heaven! The vibrant red-coral color roses and icy green succulents turned out better than we hoped. Delivery was seamless, on time, and professional. Communication was pleasant, professional, and timely. Not one complaint or suggestion. Thank you for everything!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 08/23/2020

Beautiful, one of a kind, delicious Wedding cake!

I originally found Lara & LILA cakeshop scrolling instagram a few weeks before my COVID mini wedding and decided to reach out on a whim - and I'm so glad I did. We got a tasting box where I chose the flowers and flavors I was most interested in (churro, sticky toffee, vanilla bean) and we were blown away! Lara worked with me to create a beautiful, one of a kind cake and cupcake set to match our wedding theme, it served as the highlight of our reception, our guests were so impressed by the beauty and flavor of the cakes! We ended up choosing the churro, sticky toffee, and chocolate caramel flavors, and we were able to have a gluten free cupcake to accommodate my BIL. Throughout the process, Lara was so nice and a great communicator, she quickly responded to any and all of my questions and made the process easy. She took care to ensure that my cake made it to my house as "safe" as possible as my wedding planner picked it up and brought it to Redlands. I highly recommend Lara & LILA cakeshop - her cake are delicious and beautiful. My husband and I are looking forward to the next time we have an occasion to celebrate because we will be ordering again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 08/15/2020

Thank you Lila Cakeshop!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Lara. She designed our wedding cake, and I could not wait to get our professional photos back so I could rave and post about our experience. Not only was she SO quick to reply, and is incredibly nice, but her work is nothing short of amazing. Her signature buttercream flowers are impeccable and could pass for actual flowers. From our first correspondence to cake delivery, working with Lara was a breeze. She does tastings in the form of cupcakes, which is awesome because you get to see her amazing work from the start. Her prices are also very reasonable and she does delivery for an additional charge, which was extremely convenient. We sampled a bunch of flavors - Bourbon pecan (AMAZING...would've picked that one if we had a winter wedding), Vanilla, Strawberry, Churro, Passion fruit coconut, and lemon. They were ALL delicious, but We got the Passionfruit Coconut flavor, as we had a tropical vibe at our wedding. Everybody was raving about the cake at our wedding. We took leftovers home, and I was no joke just eating it straight out of the box for 2 days with my hands like an animal. We are definitely coming back for our 1 year anniversary, and cannot wait to enjoy more creations from Lila cakeshop!! Thank you again!!
  • Linna
    Linna E. Married on 08/01/2020

customized to perfection

We were recommended to Lara by our wedding coordinator. We knew the second we saw her work it's what we wanted for our intimate wedding. She happily custom designed our cake to suit our colors and vision. The flavor was delicious, [coconut passion fruit!], but working with Lara was easy and stress free. I highly recommend! **we're already working with her to create a Christmas cake! Amazing quality and amazing woman, she is our go to for cakes here on out!** **also, forgive my photo, it was a quick photo from a friend's phone, once I have the professional photo I'll upload it, this photo doesn't do it justice**
  • Maddie
    Maddie M. Married on 04/25/2020

Out of this world!

My mother-in-law found Lila cakes when my husband and I decided (3 weeks prior) that we were going to get married in Temecula. Our wedding cake could not have been more perfect! Lara is so talented and puts so much love into designing cakes for her couples. My mother-in-law worked with her and had the most amazing experience. It was easy from planning to pick up. You do not have to worry about a thing when booking Lila Cakeshop. The cake is not just delicious, but so beautiful. I wish my post COVID wedding was going to be in Temecula so that all my guests could experience how amazing this cake was. I highly recommend and will be looking to Lara and Lila Cakeshop for all of my future cake needs!!!
    Hong-Anh Married on 02/29/2020

The most beautiful and delicious cake ever

Flowering cacti, succulents and gold decorated lemon curd buttercream cake looked and tasted INCREDIBLE!
    My guests were blown away and everyone still talks about our cake from that day.
    LILA is amazing in every way!
    Abhery Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Desserts from LILA!!

We used LILA for our wedding and they did absolutely lovely work on our cupcakes, wedding cake, and mini pies. Everything tasted amazing and the designs were incredible! We also appreciated LILA's flexibility and responsiveness leading up to the wedding as plans needed to be adjusted.