40112 village rd, temecula cal 92591, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

About Alexes Lauren Photography

A SMOOTH POUR OF CLASSIC PHOTOJOURNALISM + A DASH OF LAUGHTER FILLED CANDIDS. SHAKEN WITH SOME WILD-CRAZY LOVE!

Follow Alexes Lauren Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Easton Studios
sneak 9 51 934613 1559340906

22 Reviews for Alexes Lauren Photography

• Lauren

Lauren H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Alexes: Best Photographer & Destination Wedding QUEEN!

When considering photographers for our wedding, I felt (as I know most soon-to-be brides do feel) completely overwhelmed. Living in Southern California, we have access to countless photographers with stunning portfolios, and I was definitely feeling that “bridal fomo” (“What if I don’t pick *insert vendor here* but they could have turned out to be so awesome for my wedding!”) In my search, I stumbled upon Alexes’ photos and immediately felt a connection. Not only were her images breathtaking, but I could just tell by her writing style that we would instantly get along….and boy was I right!

I initially reached out, hesitant, because I was planning a destination wedding and I was already getting some familiar responses from other vendors along the lines of “ohhh….destination…where??? hummmm….let me check my schedule….” Alexes’ response?: “That sounds freaking AMAZING! I’ve always wanted to shoot there!” and so our conversation started.

After speaking on the phone, I knew immediately that she was a perfect fit. We laughed, we talked business, and after nailing down the details for the wedding, we signed our contract and I just felt the biggest weight lifted from my shoulders.

The first time we met was for our engagement shoot, my fiancé and I were both a little nervous, never having taken professional photos together before. Would we come out looking like robots? What do we do with our hands!? But from the moment we met Alexes she just made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She had us do little “games” with each other (spinning, dipping, jumping) and let me tell you, we laughed pretty much the entire time! We had so much fun together and the pictures ended up looking AMAZING!

Leading up to the wedding, Alexes was ON IT which was such a relief during the planning process. I have a bit of a ‘complicated’ family (separated parents…for those who know, know) and she handled every question from them and detail with the utmost grace and professionalism as far as how she was going to shoot that day. On top of all this, our wedding was split between three completely separate locations (getting ready, ceremony & reception) which of course all had to be reached via golf cart as there are no cars on the island. Piece of cake, right?

On the day of our wedding, Alexes and her fantastic assistant were so on point, keeping a close eye on our tight timeline, but also making all of us (bridal party and family included) feel completely at ease. She even found little moments to sneak my soon-to-be husband and I away for some special photos around the island that truly meant so much to us. The day itself was physically demanding (all this after JUST having her second child and was handling the day like a BOSS!) and at the end of the day, we were just thrilled with her attention to detail, positive attitude and overall professionalism. Needless to say, we were over-the-moon when we received our photos. They perfectly captured “us” and our big day in a way that we will truly never be able to forget. My parents, who were very scrupulous over the details for months, had to confess that Alexes was “fantastic” (This being the highest praise one could ever hope to achieve by their standards haha)

TLDR: Your search for the perfect photographer is over. Take it from me, a girl who couldn’t help but make her wedding complicated - Alexes will blow away all of your expectations!! Her quality of work, professionalism, and amazing personality is absolutely worth every penny and more. Whether it be for a wedding, engagement shoot or simply for family photos, she has a way of turning simple moments into magic that you and your loved ones can look back on for years to come.

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2019

Hey girl, hey!

Well danggg, where do I begin? First, Alexes has amazing quality work. We fell in love with her style when we began our search for an engagement photographer almost a year ago. We were so lucky to catch her on a weekend where she wasn't originally going to take clients but last minute decided to anyway.. and we are grateful! We had our initial engagement shoot in Temecula and honestly it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend. Upon searching for photographers in CT where we got married, we just couldn't find anyone else that matched Alexes's style.. and she flew all the way across the country for us. She kept us in the loop for everything from the moment we discussed the destination wedding until the final pictures were delivered despite some challenges here and there. Honestly, we felt like a friend we had known forever was shooting our photos. We are so happy to have gone with Alexes... and all of her hilarious "hey girl hey!!!"'s!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous wedding photos

Alexes shot our engagement photos and our wedding and she was phenomenal. We felt so comfortable with her and her vision. She had so many cute and natural poses for us. We are so glad we used Alexes! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and everyone has complimented how incredible our photographer was. Thanks for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Alexes Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?

• 40112 village rd, temecula cal 92591 Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    9519729046 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexes Lauren Photography)

Alexes Lauren Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alexes Lauren Photography include in the starting price?

Alexes Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alexes Lauren Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alexes Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alexes Lauren Photography offer?

Alexes Lauren Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alexes Lauren Photography offer?

Alexes Lauren Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Alexes Lauren Photography offer for wedding events?

Alexes Lauren Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Alexes Lauren Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alexes Lauren Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.