Alexes Lauren Photography Reviews

Alexes Lauren Photography 5
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2019

Hey girl, hey!

Well danggg, where do I begin? First, Alexes has amazing quality work. We fell in love with her style when we began our search for an engagement photographer almost a year ago. We were so lucky to catch her on a weekend where she wasn't originally going to take clients but last minute decided to anyway.. and we are grateful! We had our initial engagement shoot in Temecula and honestly it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend. Upon searching for photographers in CT where we got married, we just couldn't find anyone else that matched Alexes's style.. and she flew all the way across the country for us. She kept us in the loop for everything from the moment we discussed the destination wedding until the final pictures were delivered despite some challenges here and there. Honestly, we felt like a friend we had known forever was shooting our photos. We are so happy to have gone with Alexes... and all of her hilarious "hey girl hey!!!"'s!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Alexes Lauren Photography 6
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous wedding photos

Alexes shot our engagement photos and our wedding and she was phenomenal. We felt so comfortable with her and her vision. She had so many cute and natural poses for us. We are so glad we used Alexes! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and everyone has complimented how incredible our photographer was. Thanks for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Alexes Lauren Photography 7
    Alexes Lauren Photography 8
    Alexes Lauren Photography 9

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't even put into words how amazing Alexes is. From our engagement shoot to the day of our wedding she truly captured the love between my husband and I. Her style is absolutely beautiful and she made the entire experience so comfortable. She is not only so professional but also just a really fun person to be around. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed choosing Alexes!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jan · Married on 08/05/2018

ALEXES EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS AS OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER! The moment we spoke on the phone I KNEW she would be the one to capture our special day. She is very similar to me personality wise which made things easier. She is so ON TOP OF THINGS. She feels more like a friend than she does a photographer and made me and my now husband so comfortable during our engagement shoot, and on the day of our wedding. We got our pictures back so fast and she is so relatable, understanding, helpful and responsive. Thank you Alexes!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Alexes Lauren Photography 10

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

UMM, HI LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! You both are so amazing!! Making my job easy left and right :)

Veronica · Married on 12/31/2017

Alexes was the best photographer I could have asked for. During our first meeting, she made sure she answered all of our questions and concerns. She explained her signature photography style, editing process, and was always quick to respond to our messages. As my husband and I are quite camera shy, she also reassured us that she would make the experience as fun and natural as possible, and it absolutely was. We were more than thrilled with our engagement photos, plus the wedding photos (and surprise slideshow!) were perfection. Alexes is so talented and she will always be my go to photographer for future events and milestones in our lives.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Jaja · Married on 11/05/2017

Alexes is an amazing photographer! She was so much fun to work with and captured such beautiful moments from our engagement session at Joshua Tree and wedding in Palm Springs!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

My Husband and I selected Alexes for our Engagement Photos and our Wedding Day and we want to start this review by saying how much we highly recommend Alexes Lauren Photography! Alexes and her team went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, having fun and most importantly, got the best shots! Her and her team were professional, on time, easy to communicate with and over all such a pleasure to work with. She not only helped us with photos and making us feel comfortable and relaxed but she was able to make the whole process fun and enjoyable. She is full of helpful tips and we honestly got more help and direction from her than our day of coordinator. Thank you Alexes Lauren Photography!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2017

Alexes is extremely talented and seriously amazing! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable even though we’re both camera shy. Our pictures turned out gorgeous and I can’t thank her enough for the beautiful photos that we get to look at for the rest of our lives!
    Look through her portfolio and you will not be disappointed. Wedding pictures are the one thing you get to take away from your wedding day so it’s important to trust your photographer, Alexes is that person.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2017

Alexes has such a friendly and outgoing personality which makes her so fun to work with! My husband and I were both so pleased with our pictures and wouldn’t change a thing! She’s amazing!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2017

Let Alexes know different locations and feels that you want for your pictures and she will deliver so much more to you! She has an incredible attention to detail and is extremely committed to making your pictures look beautiful. The lighting and location that she picked was PERFECT and we absolutely loved all of our pictures. We received way more pictures than we expected from an engagement shoot. Honestly, its extremely difficult to narrow down all the pictures that we like to post for our save the dates, etc. I highly recommend booking Alexes and I will be using her in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really loved working with you two. The love you both have for each other is so beautiful!

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

There’s not enough words to describe her work. From our very first meeting, up to the big day and even after. She is very professional, confident, energetic, and all around an amazing photographer and human being! The style of her photography is exactly what I was looking for. She is the most talented photographer that i have ever had the pleasure of working with!
    Xoxo

Sent on 02/13/2018

Noelia · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Alexes. We brought our puppy along and even though he chewed through his leash a few times Alexes was able to get great shots of all three of us. We couldn't be more pleased with our engagement photos! She came prepared with ideas and examples so we would feel more comfortable. Even my fiancé who typically dislikes photos enjoyed his experience. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality photography!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

We had such a great time and the dog chewing through the leash was so funny!! I am so excited for your wedding next year!!

Marie · Married on 12/03/2016

She's fun and energetic! It's nice to have a photographer with a charismatic disposition!

Sent on 12/12/2016

cassie · event on 10/16/2016

Alexes was amazing!! she did family photos for my sister and I and they turned out amazing! We have 5 boys between me and my sister all under the age of 7 and she worked so well with the kids and worked quickly to get the best shots from all of us! I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of great photos!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2016

Alexes shot some boudoir photos for me to surprise my husband for our anniversary. What could have been an incredibly uncomfortable and awkward photoshoot turned out to be seamless and absolutely perfect. She was entirely professional and made me feel at ease. Not to mention the pictures are stunning which I was concerned about because I by no means have a models body. I cannot recommend Alexes Lauren Photography enough! You will without a doubt be blown away!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/28/2016

Alexes took our maternity pictures at the beach, and we couldn't be any happier! I usually feel a bit awkward getting photos taken, but she made us both feel very comfortable the whole time. She was quick in responding to any questions beforehand, and she was able to get the photos to us before our baby shower which I was so happy about! We were so excited when we saw how great they turned out. I would highly recommend her. Thank you, Alexes!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2016

We could not be happier with our maternity photos that Alexes took! She was so easy to work with, so kind and made the shoot very relaxed and comfortable. We were on the fence about taking maternity photos, but after seeing all her beautiful work, I am SO happy we decided to take them. Alexes is a true professional and we are beyond pleased with her work! I would highly recommend her to any family and friends!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

YAAAY! I am so glad you love them! I loved working with you both! It was so easy and so nice to hang out :) Cant wait to, hopefully, meet your little one :)

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Alexes for all of your photography needs! She is so much fun to work with! She did an amazing job on our engagement photos and our wedding. She was able to capture every moment perfectly! Her team was just as professional and fun as she was! When my the hook on my dress broke off and was the only thing holding my zipper up, they were quick and to the rescue! One of her associates actually sewed me into my dress while Alexes calmed me. Alexis and her team were the best vendors on my wedding day and I am so grateful that I hired her! Her service was impeccable and the pricing fit into my budget which was even better!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

Thank you Brit! I, along with my two other girls, loved every part of yours and chad's special day :)

Holly · Married on 07/03/2016

Alexes did an amazing job! She was early to my wedding and had so many great ideas. She had pictures of poses for us to do which I found very helpful. We felt very comfortable with her and had fun during the whole shoot. I would recommend her to my friends and family and would use her again if we weren't moving out of state. She also had put photos ready the next day. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2016

Looking for a wedding photographer was a task I was not looking forward to. Above everything the photos that captured the memory of that day were the most important thing to us. So needless to say we had high standards. When we came across Alexes I knew right away she was our girl. Communicating with her was easy, and she had a ton of great ideas. The day of our wedding Alexes was professional, creative, personable, and punctual. She took initiative and truly has a special "eye" for what will photograph well. Our pictures were PERFECT. She captured everything I wanted. They really tell a beautiful story. I still have wedding guests ask me "who was your photographer? She was amazing" I tell them with confidence it was Alexes and I'm happy to refer my closest friends and family to her. We look forward in continuing our relationship with her to capture all of our family's biggest milestones through the years.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alexes Lauren Photography's reply:

I had a great time with you guys! Thank you so much for including me in your special day :)