132 Avenida Miramar Apt A, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Paige Photography

Hi there, I am Ashley Paige.

Congratulations on your engagement! I specialize in wedding photography that is soft, vibrant, and heart felt. I shoot weddings because I love working with people and getting to spend the happiest day of their life with them. Lucky me! I shoot a lot of candids with a photojournalistic approach and only step in to pose when necessary. I want to tell your story as it truly unfolds in a beautiful, timeless way. No matter how many years pass by, when you look back on your wedding photos I want them to bring you back to your special day. I want them to make you laugh, make you cry, and make you love. That is my ultimate goal as a wedding photographer. Take a moment to look at my work and read my reviews and if you think we would make a good fit, I would live to hear from you! You can contact me through the contact page or directly at ashleypaigephoto@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Ashley Paige Photography on

san francisco wedding photos 7

• Real Weddings 14

28 Reviews for Ashley Paige Photography

Kennedy · Married on 10/28/2016

Absolutely could not be happier with our wedding photos! Ashley was very easy to work with, and she did an amazing job of delivering so many amazing memories with our photos, including some very sweet moments that no one else saw. Her directions were perfect, and she was very fast getting our gallery to us after our wedding. I'm so happy we had the opportunity for Ashley to shoot our wedding!

Kristiana · Married on 10/08/2016

Ashley is a dream to work with! She did our engagement and wedding photos, you can absolutely trust her eye and let her work her magic, you will not be disappointed. We weren't used to getting professional photos taken and had no idea what poses to have but Ashley was great at making us feel comfortable and letting us know what we could be doing. She is super experienced with weddings and can provide great guidance. We are absolutely over the moon with how great our photos turned out and that we had her as our photographer.

syntia · Married on 07/28/2016

My husband and I flew out to California to spend our 3 year anniversary visiting beaches, cities and national parks. He's been to California a couple times but it was my first time :) He knew the Laguna Beach areas had the most beautiful sunsets so I decided to look for a photographer to take some photos of us to make it special. Ashley did an AMAZING job! She recommended a location that was just perfect and was so good at giving direction for different poses. I would definitely recommend hiring her, you will not be disappointed when you get all your photos :)

Ashley Paige Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• The Gardens at Heather Farm
    The Gardens at Heather Farm Park & Outdoor Weddings

Ashley Paige Photography does truly amazing work. Her wedding photos literally give us goose bumps! The shots are emotional and artistic, elegant and personal -- exactly what you want for your wedding.

• Eclectique DJs
    Eclectique DJs Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure to work with Ashley at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. She instantly became one of my favorite photographers as she's got an amazing energy and incredibly professional. I've done many wedding events and you can tell who's got that IT factor. Already seeing some of the preview photos from our event, she makes magic happen!

• The Chapel of Orange
    The Chapel of Orange Historic Weddings

Absolute BEST wedding photographer around! Winner of the Couples Choice Award for Wedding Wire Magazine, Winner of Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers for the OC Hot List Competition (2015). Her work has been published in Elegant Bride as well as The Knot wedding magazines and dozens of blogs throughout southern and northern, California. The Chapel of Orange Historical Wedding Venue in old town Orange is proud to include Ashley Paige Photography as part of their "all-inclusive" wedding packages!

• 132 Avenida Miramar Apt A San Clemente, CA 92672 See on map