Ashley Paige Photography

San Clemente, CA View map

Hi there, I am Ashley Paige.

Congratulations on your engagement! I specialize in wedding photography that is soft, vibrant, and heart felt. I shoot weddings because I love working with people and getting to spend the happiest day of their life with them. Lucky me! I shoot a lot of candids with a photojournalistic approach and only step in to pose when necessary. I want to tell your story as it truly unfolds in a beautiful, timeless way. No matter how many years pass by, when you look back on your wedding photos I want them to bring you back to your special day. I want them to make you laugh, make you cry, and make you love. That is my ultimate goal as a wedding photographer. Take a moment to look at my work and read my reviews and if you think we would make a good fit, I would live to hear from you! You can contact me through the contact page or directly at ashleypaigephoto@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Emily K. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Ashley photographed our wedding this December and she did an amazing job! Throughout all of the changes due to COVID, Ashley was a great communicator and continued to reassure us that our big day would be perfect! On our wedding day, Ashley made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Her friendly personality made wedding photos a breeze! I would highly recommend hiring Ashley Paige to shoot your wedding, engagement, or family photos!
  • Lizzy
    Lizzy G. Married on 11/03/2020

Ashley is perfection!

Hands down, Ashley is simply the BEST! We got married at Casa Romantica at the end of March this year. Ashley and her team were genuinely so fun to work with. Everyone was extremely professional, but also knew how to have fun and make us feel relaxed. They made me feel so glamorous and confident the entire day. And the photos... WOW! She captured every single moment of love, laughter, and happiness that evening. I am forever grateful for all of Ashley's hard work, beautiful photography, and fun personality!! She is hands down the best. Even my friends who have seen our wedding photos agree - They all want Ashely to photograph their weddings!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/09/2020

Best photographer ever!

If you are currently looking for a photographer, you can stop now! You've found your girl!

Ashley is an absolute ROCKSTAR! A true GEM - that we are so thankful to now have in our lives.

I (the bride) had been following Ashley on Instagram for a few years + completely admired her work. Her clients always looked so happy, confident, and comfortable in photos! I knew I had to have her be a part of our big day.

When we met Ashley in December 2019 for our engagement session, it all clicked! SHE IS SO AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES! I literally felt like we were already best friends 15 minutes into the session. She made us feel so at ease. & to top it all off, we had our gallery just weeks after our session! She is so fast at getting things back to clients and very communicative! It was right around the holidays and she still went out of her way to work overtime and make sure we had our photos!!

Our wedding was in October 2020 and will be cherished forever due to the moments Ashley captured. Ashley was there with her team right on time and didn't miss any of the important details!

All of our family and friends felt their absolute best and you can really see it! We are reliving the wedding each day by ooh-ing and aah-ing over our pictures. It was such a sweet surprise to share the gallery with friends and family over Thanksgiving weekend.

Ashley, we cannot thank you enough! Your energy is infectious and truly remarkable! We adore you!! Can't wait for your to capture all of our future moments!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shawn & Heidi
    14 photos · 09/14/2013

The Gardens at Heather Farm The Gardens at Heather Farm Park & Outdoor Weddings

Ashley Paige Photography does truly amazing work. Her wedding photos literally give us goose bumps! The shots are emotional and artistic, elegant and personal -- exactly what you want for your wedding.

Eclectique DJs Eclectique DJs Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure to work with Ashley at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. She instantly became one of my favorite photographers as she's got an amazing energy and incredibly professional. I've done many wedding events and you can tell who's got that IT factor. Already seeing some of the preview photos from our event, she makes magic happen!

The Chapel of Orange The Chapel of Orange Historic Weddings

Absolute BEST wedding photographer around! Winner of the Couples Choice Award for Wedding Wire Magazine, Winner of Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers for the OC Hot List Competition (2015). Her work has been published in Elegant Bride as well as The Knot wedding magazines and dozens of blogs throughout southern and northern, California. The Chapel of Orange Historical Wedding Venue in old town Orange is proud to include Ashley Paige Photography as part of their "all-inclusive" wedding packages!

132 Avenida Miramar Apt A San Clemente, 92672
Location of (Ashley Paige Photography)

Ashley Paige Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ashley Paige Photography offer?

Ashley Paige Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Paige Photography offer?

Ashley Paige Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Ashley Paige Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Paige Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Paige Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Paige Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding