The Chapel of Orange

Up to 150 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$17k - $23k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

We offer our historic wedding venue located in Orange, California. You have a choice of an all-inclusive package that includes everything but the ring. Or, you can customize your wedding package!

The facility has all-inclusive packages that include flowers, music, an officiant, a day-of coordinator, catering and bar services, photography, and more. Couples who choose to have their wedding celebration at The Chapel of Orange will be able to work with the on-site event planner to ensure their day runs smoothly. You and your wedding party will be able to use the property's get-ready rooms, setup and cleanup services, and their lighting and audio equipment. The following event items are also available:

• Aisle markers and runners
  • Tables
  • Tents and tent accessories
  • Vintage candy bar buffet

Cuisine
The venue is able to provide couples with a list of preferred vendors that can be hired for your wedding day. For your convenience, The Chapel of Orange has barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens, and a chocolate fountain. Their catering services include servers, a wedding cake, dessert options, and cake cutting services. Bartenders and a champagne toast are supplied when you choose to use the property’s bar services.

Facilities and Capacity
The chapel is non-denominational and can accommodate many religious affiliations. Couples will be able to choose from three different event locations that have both indoor and outdoor spaces. The newly renovated grand ballroom at The Chapel of Orange takes you back in time and creates a romantic atmosphere for your special day. It features vintage, reclaimed wood floors that are more than 100 years old, along with a variety of antiques and crystal chandeliers. If you choose to have an outdoor event, you’ll have the option of a covered or uncovered outdoor location. The Chapel of Orange can comfortably accommodate up to 175 guests and is also available for your bridal shower and engagement party. The property has a vintage trolley that is able to pick up your guests from the parking lot and shuttle them to the chapel. Your guests also have access to valet parking and the venue is wheelchair accessible.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

Marissa Married on 12/10/2021

Get married here!

I originally wanted to get married in court or have a very small, brief ceremony, but now I am so glad my husband talked me out of it! The Chapel of Orange is such a beautiful, handsome venue, and we received compliment after compliment on it at our wedding. But really one of the best aspects of the chapel is the amazing owner and director, Cheryl Gale. My father, who likes things to be big and grandiose, was originally dismissive of our venue choice until he met Cheryl. You can tell she's truly passionate about what she does, and hearing about her undertaking to buy, renovate, and refurbish the chapel and dance hall, as well as coordinating the many details of all of these weddings is nothing short of remarkable. Above all, she wants to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Cheryl and her staff were incredibly responsive and helpful. Cheryl promptly answered every small and silly question I had, be it through email, phone, text, or in person. She did everything she could to accommodate our every request; for instance, when I showed her pictures of decorations I liked, she tried to find similar decorations and even went so far as to buy napkins in a different color for us (even though she already has many options). You can tell she's always trying to improve the experience for her brides, as she recently renovated the bridal suite and installed misters in the garden area for couples getting married during the hotter months.

I love that we were able to select a wedding package and then add on/remove items, which made it so we got exactly what we wanted at a very, very reasonable price. We ended up going with the Ultimate Fairy tale wedding package, and it was such a good choice. Cheryl made everything so easy and set us up with an officiant, photographer, DJ, bakery, caterer, and florist. We had some difficulties with our first caterer, and when I told Cheryl about it, she set us up with an amazing new catering company within the hour! We received numerous compliments on the food on our wedding day - even my dad was extremely impressed.

Thanks to Cheryl and her staff, our wedding day went off without a hitch, and we were able to just relax and enjoy it. One of our guests, who is very stern and rarely talks, remarked that "this is exactly how a wedding should be." I couldn't agree more. Truly a phenomenal venue, owner, staff, and vendors. Thank you so much for giving us a wedding that was better than anything we had ever imagined.
  • Jennifer
    ,, Married on 11/01/2021

Loveliest Wedding Venue in a historic setting

My daughter’s beautiful wedding at The Chapel of Orange would have never happened had it not been for the amazing efforts of Cheryl Roberts Gale, wedding director and owner of the chapel. Due to our Groom being in the US Marine Corp, we only had two weeks to make it happen.

Luckily, Cheryl had a cancellation, and she was able to take us under her wing. Not only did Cheryl and her wonderful assistant Melissa pull it all together in that timeframe, but they also made it the most beautiful affair. The photographers, the caterers, the florist and the wedding cake bakery were all organized for us. All we had to do is to choose what we wanted. It was so wonderful to be able to focus 100% on my daughter and her groom while they made it all work.

We loved the historic chapel and the lovely garden nestled just steps outside its door. The dining hall has a wonderful rustic elegance. The Chapel of Orange has my highest recommendation.
  • Anila
    Anila H. Married on 10/24/2021

The Best Wedding Venue There Is!

I had googled, "All Inclusive Wedding Package in California" and the Chapel of Orange popped up! We made an appointment with Cheryl and visited. The neighborhood was beautiful and the chapel was absolutely stunning. From the moment we walked into the chapel, I knew that my husband and I were going to get married there. Cheryl, the owner, was very kind and took her time with us on the tour. The fact that the entire wedding would take place at her chapel was perfect! From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception hall, everything was PERFECT! We immediately booked end of October and were set to have our wedding! Cheryl was very responsive all my emails and questions and held my hand the whole way through. She gave me timelines (from 1 year timelines to day of), she provided all her vendors to me (which were all AMAZING), and she provided us with several coordinators. Our goal was to not make a single invited person work on our wedding day. I've been to too many weddings where people came early to set up and stayed late to tear down and that was the last thing we wanted. Cheryl made sure of that. She was extremely accommodating and the sweetest person to have worked with. We feel so blessed to have met her; especially during the time of COVID. She is a wonderful person with a beautiful chapel and an amazing, superstar team. The entire day flowed easily and there was never a single hiccup. I HIGHLY and STRONGLY recommend to hold your wedding here!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 05/22/2021
  • Sammy & Wendy
    10 photos · 03/26/2021

Ashley Paige Photography Ashley Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a charming wedding venue in Orange County! The vendors are the best of the best!

215 Grand Street Orange, CA, 92866
Location of (The Chapel of Orange)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding