The Chapel of Orange Reviews

The Chapel of Orange 4
The Chapel of Orange 5
  • Anna

Anna Plehn · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Best Wedding Ever (and I'm not even biased)

I don’t know where to start, because I am still speechless of how amazing and beautiful our wedding turned out. I can’t say enough positive things about Chapel of Orange and Cheryl.

Everyone kept telling me that planning a wedding would be so much work and cost a fortune, and our wedding ended up completely opposite of that. The price was unbeatable, and everything was included. I have several other friends that signed up for package-type weddings, but had to add on all these extra things, which we didn’t have to. There was enough of everything from flowers, to cake, to wedding invitations and more.

The planning part was a breeze as Cheryl has hosted hundreds of weddings in the past and had everything down to a tee. We received emails of everything that we needed to do and people to contact. Don’t get me wrong, there was so much that was already planned, like food and drinks, but since everyone is different, choices such as wedding cake flavor, and color of flowers had to be done in person by us. The email stated everything: for example, time when we needed to contact the flower company, and all the details. All we had to do was set reminders on our phones.

The wedding day itself flowed so smooth. The vendors, such as photographer and the additional videographer showed up exactly on time and were extremely talented and professional. We decided to pay extra to have off-site at-home video and photos taken. We arrived at the Chapel slightly after the timeline, but the whole staff adapted perfectly. Everything was so well coordinated, and all the staff were great. The DJ kept the party going, Cheryl had everything in full control, and the chefs/servers blew everyone’s mind away with the food. My husband still talks about the chicken and wants me to “figure out how to cook it”

To sum up the wedding, Darren’s 92-year-old grumpy grandpa said that it was the best wedding he has ever been to.

The Chapel of Orange 6
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Trisha Santos · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing + stress free!

I had such an amazing wedding at The Chapel of Orange!! Cheryl was such a blessing and helped us with everything and was so responsive and accommodating. The full package made planning so easy, which was important for us since we didn't have time to get separate vendors/have multiple meetings. The Chapel of Orange's charm and decor really sold it for us, we didn't have to bring much at all! The day of the wedding was executed flawlessly. THANK YOU SO MUCH CHAPEL OF ORANGE!

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2019

Charming venue, outstanding service

The Chapel of Orange is a fantastic wedding venue in Orange County! The attention to detail and all-inclusive pricing help to make this an amazing choice. The team at the Chapel is incredibly hard-working and I love how they take the stress off wedding day planning. Highly recommended!

• Tiffany

Tiffany Yates · Married on 09/27/2019

Incredible!

Chapel of Orange is overall incredible! Very organized and efficient, and very responsive to everything. They truely care about making your day amazing for you. From the flowers, to the food, to the decorations, to the photographers, and the music! This is really a fairytale place to get married.

The Chapel of Orange 7
    The Chapel of Orange 8
    The Chapel of Orange 9
    The Chapel of Orange 10
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Danielle Berardi · Married on 09/07/2019

Definitely recommend

We had looked at several venues before the Chapel of Orange and loved it immediately. It was a great spot for our intimate 50-person wedding, and the packages made things easy for us. The owner Cheryl is lovely and helpful, and always available to answer any questions. So many people came up to us at our reception and said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Eleanor

Eleanor Mitchell · Married on 09/05/2019

Our Dream Wedding at the Chapel of Orange

We found Cheryl and the Chapel of Orange to be the perfect venue for our wedding. The setting is lovely and the chapel and reception are in one place. The vendors Cheryl uses are excellent and the food delicious. The pricing is very reasonable for what it includes. I highly recommend Chapel of Orange for your Fairy Tale Wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Zupancic · Married on 08/21/2019

The Romantic Chapel of Orange

An incredible intimate wedding venue for a 20th anniversary milestone vow renewal ceremony. The property has so much to offer in one place- both bridal and groomsmen suites, a charming chapel, a secret garden and a lovely decked out, indoor reception area with a beautiful hearth to have yet another backdrop for amazing photographs. Our coordinator was gracious, flexible and accommodating. Cheryl was receptive to our every need and we are so appreciative for how well she understood how to navigate through logistics so effortlessly. She was reassuring and allowed us to enjoy this special chapter in our lives💕

The Chapel of Orange 11
    The Chapel of Orange 18
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Stephanie Tufenkjian · Married on 08/10/2019

Ceremony Venue

We just had our wedding at this chapel. There was plenty of bathrooms and the bridal and groom suite was absolutely beautiful. We had our ceremony at the chapel and our reception in a different place, due to how the reception hall at the chapel was a tad bit small for our liking. The florist, Oceanic Flowers, and the coordinator, Cheryl, were very accommodating and detailed with their emails and correspondence. I really loved the groom suite and I was able to gift my groom a wonderful gift. He was literally on the other side of chapel and wouldn't be able to see me at all. The bridal suite was like a princess suite, so whimsical and quaint. She installed an air conditioning system in the room which was so helpful during the very warm summer day. The officiant was truly accommodating and amazing, and worked around our wishes and desires. The procession was guided by Cheryl and truly made for a beautiful ceremony, in sync. We were able to stay in the chapel and take pictures afterwards. The antiquity of this chapel really brought a traditional essence into our ceremony. Their spots go fast so if you are deciding on where to have your ceremony (and reception) I would choose Chapel of Orange. It was like a princess Cinderella dream.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Hercey · Married on 08/09/2019

Charming Venue and Excellent Experience!

Our Sept. wedding at Chapel of Orange was simply perfect. We booked over a year in advance, and throughout that year Cheryl (the owner) was very kind and responsive to alllll of my questions. The venue is just gorgeous! So much character and charm, with every detail take care of down to the thought Cheryl put into having the bathroom decor match the feel of the beautiful banquet room. Having the Chapel, Bride/Groom's room, garden area and reception room all right together on the same property makes for a seamless transition which both you and your guests will appreciate. And the grounds make for the perfect backdrop for stunning pictures! Plus, this magical experience is also so affordable. Cheryl does not nickle and dime you, trust me. In fact she really goes out of her way to get you the best deal, and her vendors are excellent! If you are having any doubt, go tour this venue and see for yourself. Chapel of Orange is exquisite!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Josh Deng · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing Service and Wonderful Venue

Amazing Wedding Venue with an amazing coordinator and host!

Cheryl does her best with everything in her power to make it work for me and my wife. She was also responsive to our questions in person, through emails and texts. I can't imagine conducting our marriage ceremony anywhere except for Chapel of Orange.

The Chapel also has AC so it helps greatly in the summer! Overall, she did her best to make things work out for us and will always give 10/10 in effort. Thanks again Cheryl!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 04/27/2019

Efficient and friendly

Having our wedding at the Chapel of Orange was the best decision ever! Cheryl was really easy to communicate with, and did a wonderful job making our day exactly how we wanted it! Since we utilized some of the vendors that the chapel recommended, it was easy and smooth to be able to enjoy the process and not worry about finding vendors. Our guests loved the chapel in its atmosphere and decor... We wish we could do the day again!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Tania Velasco · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing Venue!

We recently hosted a Halloween themed networking event at The Chapel of Orange, Cheryl was amazing and so accommodating! The venue is fully equipped and has many unique features, that totally enhanced our party. Everyone still raving about how great everything was!

• Paula

Paula Emery · Married on 12/08/2018

Totally incredible!

We had our wedding December 8th, at The Chapel of Orange, it was Ahhhhhmazing! We had looked at other venues, but the Chapel of Orange was always my first pick, it was Love at first sight! Alyssa did a fantastic job! If you’re looking for a one stop chop look no further, ceremony, reception, food! You won’t be disappointed!

The Chapel of Orange 19
    The Chapel of Orange 32
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Christina De Jong · Married on 12/01/2018

Exquisite Venue

INCREDIBLE venue from chapel, to banquet hall, to staff and food. This venue as a whole will not disappoint. A hidden gem. You must check out the Chapel of Orange if you are looking for a 5 star all in one venue.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Blair

Blair Johnson · Married on 11/25/2018

Dream wedding come true!!!!

I cannot begin to express how amazing the Chapel of Orange was for our wedding!! Cheryl was there for us to the moment we walked through the door to see the venue, to every question I had along the way, to helping me remember to breath and help get me down the aisle and to fix my train, to then helping me bustle my insane dress to get into our reception and then check on us through out the entire reception. To me she is the reason my wedding was so perfect and everything went so smoothly. But other than Cheryl being amazing, the venue itself is incredible! From the moment we walked through the door we were captivated by the beauty of this venue and it only got more gorgeous when it was set up for our wedding. I couldn't have even imagined a more romantic, special and perfect place for our wedding! Then they had the BEST caterer who made the most incredibleeeee Italian dinner! We could not get enough of the salmon cream sauce fettuccine or the spicy sausage pasta! We even asked for seconds and all our guests were obsessed. The food just could not have been better! Which is super important at a wedding because that is one of the big things guests always remember, how the food was. They even had a wonderful vegetarian butternut squash ravioli and gluten free option! And as if the incredible caterer was enough, the venue also CAME WITH a fantastic florist with the most beautiful floral arrangements they helped me to create, beautiful cake from the Great Dane Baking Company, friendly and awesome bartenders, an awesomeee wedding DJ, the perfect wedding officiant who made the ceremony even more special and personal, and the most kick ass photographer! She knew just where to pose us and took the best shots!! I am so thrilled to see the final product!! (don't worry I'll post them!) Anyways I could literally go on forever about how amazing and FLAWLESS our wedding was and how incredible every single person and vendor who worked on it was the best of the best. But the moral of my novel is, there is no better, more romantic, more beautiful or more perfect place to get married than the Chapel of Orange!! Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Mike · Married on 07/27/2018

A Wise Decision to Wed at the Chapel of Orange

My wedding at the Chapel of Orange was a dream come true. I didn't know that such a place could exist: the perfect mix of history (the quaint, elegant Chapel) and beauty (stained glass windows and decor options all provided and set up by Cheryl and her excellent team) with nature (garden with plenty of greenery, flowers, and shade) and modern amenities (wonderful AC for our hot July wedding and spacious bathrooms). My husband and I stumbled upon this gem of a place during an evening stroll on January 27, just one week after our engagement. We got married exactly 6 months later on July 27. These 6 months of planning were the least stressful part of my wedding because Cheryl not only assured me about her guidance from the beginning but also followed through with guiding me through every to-do item. When you decide to have your wedding at Chapel of Orange, you have made a wise decision because Cheryl cares about details you didn't even think of, as if it is her own wedding! She is so trustworthy, and I wish I could get married to my husband again at Chapel of Orange. She and her team organized the perfect menu-tasting date night for me and husband. Cheryl also organized and led our wedding rehearsal flawlessly so that all family members felt comfortable and prepared for the ceremony. I was preparing to facilitate the rehearsal but was so relieved when Cheryl came and led the rehearsal with confidence and care, putting me at such ease. I thank God for guiding me and my husband to find not only the Chapel of Orange but also Cheryl and her team from her assistants to the chef, her DJ and MC.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Linnea · Married on 06/02/2018

Oh my gosh where do I even start? First and foremost, book your event here. Trust me- there is no other place that will even come close to offering what you get at the Chapel of Orange! Everything was absolutely perfect- the food, the photographer, the videographer, the flowers, the cake, the DJ…. I genuinely can’t think of any area that we would have changed or improved in the slightest! The owner Cheryl is genuine in her desire to ensure each couple has their dream wedding and it truly shows with just how flexible and easy everyone is to work with! We had the distinct pleasure of working with Alyssa who could straight up give Wonder Woman a run for her money- she made our wedding planning experience the experience everyone dreams of having. I even joked at one point that I was stressed out because I wasn’t stressed out enough! Ultimately, we found the wedding planning process to be fun, relaxing, and enjoyable and when the big day came, we were able to enjoy the moment because we knew our wedding was in the hands of the best people in the business. I say this as someone who actually works in planning events, meetings, and conferences- I would be proud to refer my clients to work with Cheryl, Alyssa, and their team- they exemplify the very best of the wedding industry and I promise you they will give you the perfect wedding to start your happily ever after!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Elena · Married on 04/15/2018

We had our personal intimate wedding here last Sunday, April 15, and it was our dream come true. The Chapel is beautiful, and the courtyard is a stunning background for the wedding photos. We would like to thank all the great people who made this happen. Cheryl, Jon and Alyssa did their best to make our wedding day unforgettable. We really appreciate the flexibility and attention to detail from Cheryl who arranged everything perfectly and phoned us in the morning which made us feel so welcome, and from Jon who had the patience to answer all our questions the days before. Without your hard work behind the scenes our special day would not have been so perfect.
    Thank you very much and best wishes, Elena and Kris

Sent on 04/22/2018

Brian · Married on 04/07/2018

With a two-groom wedding on her hands, Cheryl had to deal with Mr. Perfectionist and Mr. Always Right and did so splendidly. We evaluated almost 100 venues from all over Southern California and ended up selecting The Chapel of Orange (less than a mile from home) as the venue because it was the best of all variables.

We had a historic and striking chapel for the ceremony, an intimate outdoor setting for the cocktail hour, and a warm inviting space for the reception all together in a single venue. The concept of a no-surprise- fees wedding package, gave us a realistic and all-inclusive way to budget for our 110 guests without worrying about being nickel and dimed at every turn. The selection of décor, tablescapes, wedding party flowers, DJ, food and beverage, officiant, wine & beer, photographer, wedding planner, cake, invitations… yep – all included.

Instead of us having to check on whether everything was on schedule in the months and weeks leading up to our big day, Cheryl was keeping tabs on everything and sending email reminders as needed. On the day of the event, we weren’t nervous about how things would go, we were oddly calm and able to celebrate in our separate groom’s rooms with a glass (or two) of champagne before the main event -partly because of our solid planning, but mostly because it was all taken care of by Cheryl and her meticulous team.

What we thought: ours was the wedding to beat! What our guests thought: tears upon laughter upon tears showed us that we had struck the right chord of venue, music and vibe. The multiple spaces – outdoor and indoor – made for a great way to be part of the celebrating inside or simply enjoying a glass of wine & conversation out under the market lights in the courtyard.

We’re a couple of pretty challenging guys to “wow”, but our wedding day really was that!

The Chapel of Orange 33
    The Chapel of Orange 41
    The Chapel of Orange 42
    Sent on 05/20/2018

Anthony · Married on 03/09/2018

Chapel of Orange is a charming all inclusive wedding venue located close to the circle in Orange County. We had our wedding here March 09, 2018. As soon as we came across the chapel online we knew instantly that this is where we wanted to be married. Cheryl and Alyssa were extremely helpful from the very beginning. They accommodated all of our needs and made our wedding planning process relatively stress free. Alyssa went above and beyond for us to ensure that our wedding went as smoothly as possible and everything would be absolutely perfect for us. We would recommend Chapel of Orange to any couples who were looking for the perfect more traditional wedding setting.

The Chapel of Orange 43
    The Chapel of Orange 44
    The Chapel of Orange 45
    The Chapel of Orange 46
    The Chapel of Orange 47
    Sent on 03/17/2018

Breanna · Married on 02/25/2018

My husband and I just got married 02/25/2018 at the Chapel of Orange and we could not have dreamed of a better wedding! Alyssa and everyone there was absolutely amazing! They made sure our special day ran flawlessly and stress free. We chose their Ultimate Fairytale package and I highly recommend it!! Everything was included, which made planning a breeze. The venue is unique and charming unlike anything else we looked at. It really was the perfect setting for our special day. If you want a wedding that is easy to plan, beautiful, relatively inexpensive, and different then just a hotel ballroom The Chapel of Orange is the place for you.

Sent on 03/15/2018

jannett · Married on 11/11/2017

I just happen to find the Chapel of Orange while googling wedding venues and it was love at first sight. Not only was it what I envisioned in my head, but it being all inclusive was perfect for us since I was pregnant at the time. Alyssa was AMAZING!!! She was beyond helpful and arranged it so that all the planning was done before my son was born. The day of the wedding Alyssa and the entire team made us their priority and made sure that it was perfect! We will forever look back at our wedding and remember it as one of the most beautiful days of our lives and the pictures we took at the venue will be proof of it!

Sent on 12/08/2017

michelle · Married on 08/20/2017

Chapel of Orange is a one stop shop wedding venue. The quality of service and the professionals behind this venue are superb. It has amazing chapel for the ceremony , a garden for the cocktail hours , and a medieval style reception hall. They also have different packages that will cater to your wedding needs . Cheryl and Alyssa are very professional and responsive. Our wedding preparation was not easy , but because of their help it came out perfect and organized. From the first day until the last few days before our wedding ,they made sure that we will have the best day of our lives. And yes we did ! Even after a month our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. We are so grateful and thankful to have found Chapel of Orange ! It is the perfect wedding venue !

The Chapel of Orange 48
    The Chapel of Orange 49
    The Chapel of Orange 50
    The Chapel of Orange 51
    The Chapel of Orange 52
    The Chapel of Orange 53
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Helen · Married on 05/28/2017

I've been married for 6 months now, and I still think about how fun and beautiful my wedding was! I am very blessed to have met Cheryl and so glad I decided to get married at the Chapel of Orange because Cheryl and her team know how to organize weddings!

From the plate settings, to wedding coordination, invitations, food, and DJ they were all fabulous!

This venue is so gorgeous because you cannot find historic landmarks like this in Orange County; the garden is very secluded and charming, and the ballroom is stunning!

Service here is beyond amazing! Cheryl is so professional, generous, punctual and organized. I love her! Alyssa was super too!

The Chapel of Orange 54
    The Chapel of Orange 62
    The Chapel of Orange 63
    Sent on 11/10/2017

Marisol · Married on 04/22/2017

The Chapel Of Orange made my dreams come true for my Husband and I. We always felt taken care of from the start to the end of ceremony ( even after). I remember calling her and I immediately felt like I knew her & made me feel like family. Cheryl and her staff took very good care of us.. when I got to the bride's room, there was a glass of iced water, I needed that so much after driving around. You made my Wedding worth the wait (16yrs)

Sent on 04/25/2017