Sterling Productions Reviews

205 Reviews for Sterling Productions

• Steven

Steven Ferris · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great at what they do!

If you are on the fence about hiring Sterling Productions let me put your uncertainty to rest. They were amazingly helpful at constructing a playlist for our wedding. All you'll really need to do is to give them guidelines for what songs/genres your crowd will enjoy and they'll take it from there. The lighting that they provided for us at Callaway was just perfect. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks again Mark and Miguel, you guys didn't skip a beat!

Steven and Jessica

Sent on 12/30/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks guys for your amazing review - such an amazing wedding! Wishing you al the very best as you embark on new adventures together
  • Jessie

Jessie Campbell · Married on 09/04/2020

Wonderful to work with!

Mark was so friendly, attentive, and had such great energy. He was a joy to work with and all of my friends and family complimented us on the music. Mark made sure to run through all of the tiny details with us prior to the wedding, and I had full trust in him from there on out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing review Jessie. I feel so privileged to have received the opportunity to represent you both on your special day! Congratulations to you and James
  • Pamela

Pamela Lee · Married on 08/01/2020

Absolute best experience

We hired Sterling productions for my daughters wedding. After being cancelled on 3/28, we postponed to 8/1. 2 weeks prior the venue cancelled us again. Mark helped us find a new venue, and we had the wedding on 8/1. The music was fantastic. It was a small crowd, but Mark really got the party going! He also customized our processional music to exactly fit what my daughter wanted. This DJ is GREAT!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Pamela for reviewing me and Sterling Productions! The wedding was so fabulous, I was so proud to represent and play for everyone. Thank you for all of your help and support to make this day so perfect. Very best wished to Rebecca & Patrick! god bless
  • Chantelle

Chantelle · Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Mark was amazing to work with. He was so quick to respond to every single issue or question we had. We even had last minute changes on the day of our wedding and with no complaints he made it happen and the entire day was beautiful. He provided everything we could have asked for in a wedding DJ and much much more, and at a surprisingly affordable price! Don’t look any further - call Sterling Productions!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing me Chantelle. It was such a great pleasure to play for everyone. The English folks had a blast LOL. I was super impressed with the old lady, who hung out til the end and even danced a bit. I'm so glad everything went well with the last minute changes, I'm always ready for things like that, as they can make a huge difference sometimes. Very best wishes to you both and congratulations! .

Lauren and Justin Thompson · Married on 03/14/2020

Flawless master of ceremonies!

We had Mark DJ our wedding at Leoness Cellars just a few days ago and were faced with a few issues last minute with the pending rain and Coronavirus causing cancellations throwing attendance and bridal party off. But Mark’s flexibility and overall calmness was just what we needed to know that everything was going to be ok and he had it all handled. Up until the wedding, he was incredible every step of the way when it came to reviewing details and directing us on what we ultimately wanted. He took our song list and made miracles happen from the start of the ceremony to the last dance floor song. He cut every song just perfect and had the party pumping the entire time! We had so many complements on how great he was after the fact. Highly recommend, you cannot go wrong!! We love you Mark!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Alana

Alana Saltzberg · Married on 10/05/2019

Made our wedding day a dream!

Mark was our DJ for our wedding on 10/5/19 at Mount Palomar Winery, and he helped make our day absolutely perfect! He is phenomenal and so knowledgeable. He was so prepared and on top of everything throughout the process- he completely put me at ease with his professionalism and kindness. He answered every email promptly and even called me a few days before the big day to make sure he had the proper pronunciation of everyone's name in the wedding party, which was such a nice touch. He also custom mixed one of our ceremony songs per my request! SO many of our guests commented on how much fun the dance floor was- everyone absolutely loved the mix of classic, country, pop, and house songs! He created such a great vibe that everyone wanted to keep dancing even after the party was over. I wish I could relive that night over and over again! I would highly recommend Sterling Productions- they made our day spectacular! Thanks again Mark!!! You're the best!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Wow Alana, thank you so much for reviewing me! Steve and I had a blast playing for all of you guys and the weather was so perfect! There were so many nice people at the wedding, everyone was super friendly and ready to have a good time! Thanks again for putting your trust in me and Sterling productions on your biggest of days! CONGRATS!!
  • Jamie

Jamie de Luna · Married on 10/05/2019

Our packed, energetic dance floor was one of our all time favorite parts of our wedding, thanks to Miguel!

Our bustling dance floor full of our friends and family was one of our all time favorite parts of our wedding, and this was all because of the talent and energy of Miguel at the turntables! We had over 180 guests at our wedding of various ages and cultures, and Miguel kept at least 80% of them on the dance floor the entire time. So many of our guests have commented that we had the best DJ at our wedding, his music selection was on point, and our dance floor was lit! There were a few moments throughout our reception, when my husband excitedly asked me, "Can you believe this is our wedding??!!" We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and we couldn't thank Miguel enough for making it all possible.

Photographer: Danirae Dunn

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • frances

frances · Married on 09/28/2019

Impressive

Mark Davies was our DJ for our wedding at Hawk Ranch in Murrieta and were so happy that we chose him for so many different reasons. We definitely wanted to find someone that was friendly, fun, and confident, with of course experience. My coordinator spoke so highly of him and after reading a lot of his reviews and extensive experience in the wedding industry, we chose him as our DJ. I could tell his professionalism almost instantly. He was responsive, organized, and prompt. He was never pushy or tried to upsell any additional add-ons, but im so glad we chose to have him uplight our venue. He truly made the venue more beautiful than it already was! I loved all of the music he played, how easy it was for him to read the crowd, and how he followed the genre of music I asked for perfectly. I was even impressed how he found a ways to incorporate and smoothly transition my requested must play songs. I have never seen by dad dance so much in my life!!! It really was one of the biggest highlights of my wedding to have seen my family so happy, smiling, and literally dancing the night away and that couldn't have happened without Mark! We are truly honored to have had Mark and team as one of our vendors!!!!

Best Regards,
    The Ong's!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

God bless you Fran, You're making me cry now LOL. Wow! that was a crazy, cool wedding! I had so much fun playing for your family and friends. I really enjoyed the live performances tto, what a talented family you have. Thank you so much for your awesome review Fran. congratulations to you both !
  • Mckenna

Mckenna · Married on 09/21/2019

The best DJs ever

Sterling productions was recommended to us by our venue (Lorimar Winery). Our DJ was Jason and he was phenomenal. He kept all of our guests entertained and played everything at the right time. We loved having them as our DJ and could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kinds words Mckenna, It was such an honor and a pleasure to play for you guys! Thank you so much for putting your trust in me for your special day at Lorimar Winery. Congratulations !

Lori · Married on 09/07/2019

Epic Temecula Wedding

Still dancing in the afterglow of what can only be described as epic, amazing perfect wedding! We are still having people tell us it’s the best wedding they have ever been to! One of top reasons.. our DJ!! Played every genre, hit everything in our requests and even took more while there even if he had to download ones on the spot that were new! Our dance floor was always full! Mark is a genius in his art. Definitely a champion vendor!! Will now look for parties to have just to book him!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing Review Lori. Wow! what a great crowd! It was more than a pleasure to play for everyone! You and Mark worked so very hard on getting the space ready for your special day that we just had to throw this one in to overdrive! Can't wait to play for you again soon. Congrats!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Mark is amazing! We knew as soon as we met him he was the right choice for us. His vast knowledge of music and his cool vibe made us instantly comfortable. Our wedding was beautiful and then Mark made it even more spectacular!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Erin - you guys were so cool to play for - thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day - congrats !
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience - San Juan Capistrano Wedding

Miguel created an amazing experience for the entire wedding! The music was exactly what we imagined, and our guests are still raving about how much fun the dance floor was the entire night. Miguel was extremely reliable, flexible, and alleviated all worries and stress leading up to our wedding day. It’s easy to trust that he is experienced and will give you exactly what you need on your big day. We cannot thank him and Sterling Productions enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Cristina! - Your guests loved to danced and I loved being able to keep them out there to create fun and lasting memories with you :)
  • Cait

Cait Duerksen · Married on 07/07/2019

Incredible

Mark was amazing! He always got back to me via email and answered all my questions. I requested a million songs and he played every single one. I’ve never been to a wedding where there were tons of people on the dance floor, consistently, all night! He kept the pace of our reception and kept people engaged in the music. Can’t say enough good stuff about this DJ company and about Mark! Loved every second of my wedding reception thanks to him!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheer Cait. Steve and I had a blast playing for you guys! - we won;'t ever forget your wedding! no one has ever requested Ted Nugent before - so cool!! and to enter in to the reception on a Harley was so wicked! Really enjoyed hanging out with all of you guys - congrats to you both!

Andrew Baron-Vartian · Married on 07/04/2019

Mark was amazing!! Can't recommend enough!

Throughout our entire process Mark was such a joy to work with. He was very patient with us and made sure we got everything we wanted.

DJ: perfectly nailed the sound we wanted for our party. He knew how to take some of our favorite songs and make it his own into one cohesive playlist, amazing DJ. As the MC he pushed the wedding along and made sure we did everything we wanted and stayed to time.

Band: As the groom, I got a few of our buddies to be the "Band" and he made the process seamless and made us sound incredible.

Amazing experience, couldn't recommend higher!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Andrew. We will always remember your wedding! It was such a unique celebration! - your family and friends were very responsive to the music - LOL - great crowd!! - we would like to take them with us to all of our events ! - congrats to you and Caroline and thank you so much for choosing Sterling Productions .

Darian Lendvay · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect vineyard wedding

Mark made our reception so much fun! He was so easy to work with and completely understood our style of music and the vibe we wanted. He even sang a couple songs! Oh, and he brought a fog machine too- our guests loved that! He provided our ceremony music, too. We totally recommend Sterling Productions!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Wow Darian! what a cool wedding! everything went super smooth and what an amazing sunset in the vines. Thank you so much for including Steve and I on your special day! we had a blast paying for everyone ! - I knew I had to be on my game with Kelsey in the house LOL can't wait to see all the photos. Thanks again for the review and congratulations to you and Matt

Corina Lopez · Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond Amazing!!

I asked for a DJ and I got so much more! Mark was beyond amazing!! He kept everyone pumped up dancing, and wowed everyone with his singing skills that really was the icing to the night!! He was so attentive to our needs for the night, he was flexible to last minute changes and was so professional.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Corina for taking the time to review me and Sterling Productions! I hope you and Tommy had some time to relax a bit after all the festivities. Christian's toast was so great - he totally made my night! I wish I had his confidence and composure at that age - Wow!! We had an awesome time playing for everyone and I'm so glad you had a blast on your biggest of days - all the very best to you both !

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

“Best Wedding I’ve ever been to”

Mark was an absolute joy to work with! His communication and planning were spot on. His veteran experience helped save the day for few last minute ceremony song selections. His mixing style and mood lighting really kept the energy rolling from beginning to end of our wedding. Literally everyone at the wedding commented about how awesome the music was.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much for reviewing me Brittany! The wedding was so epic! I really had a great time playing for everyone! You have great families and friends - Wow!! let's do it again! - LOL thank you so much for putting our trust in me for your wedding day. Congrats!!

Chanel Mossel · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!!!

Mark was absolutely amazing!! The best vendor we had. He kept the dance floor going, was so entertaining, and took our reception to the next level with all the lighting. Easy to communicate with and had our best interest in mind throughout the entire planning process. Hands down the best DJ/Production Company.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

God bless you Chanel. We had a blast playing for you and Dayne!! Uncle Ben was a hoot! - love him!! we had great weather for the big day and I'm so pleased you both had a great time! Thanks so much for your amazing review guys! - congrats!!!
  • Tania

Tania Corte · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ in Temecula

Mark and his team are amazing. He went above and beyond for our wedding day, partied the night away with us, and he understood my flow of music so well! He started our ceremony by partnering up with a violinist who also is amazing, played an amazing cocktail hour list, and during the reception, he even sang Sweet Caroline with us!! I’ll never forget that moment, along with the conga line, The party glow sticks (you have to supply those) and just how entertained he had everyone all night! Hands down best night ever, I cant get over it and without him there it would not have been the same. Thank you Mark and the whole team, you guys killed it!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Tania for your amazing review. I have to say - you guys were a lively bunch - LOL. It was so cool to play for for such wonderful folks, Steve and I would play for you again at any time. Congratulations to you both and thanks again for putting your trust in me and Sterling Productions.
  • Angela

Angela Gonzales · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Mark was amazing from start to finish. From the moment I met him he was professional, fun, charming and extremly easy to work with. He made our wedding day absolutely perfect! From the ceremony to the reception the music was exactly how we wanted it. Our guests had a great time and I hardly ever left the dance floor.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Angela, you guys were so awesome to play for! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day!

Mia Mcgovern · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience! Temecula wedding

We hired Mark for our wedding on May 25th, 2019 in Temecula, and he was absolutely amazing! He was responsive during he months leading up to the wedding, and was very accommodating to make sure each song that we requested was played at the right time. He even helped to cut down the father/daughter dance song so that it was shorter, but still flowed perfectly. He gave us great recommendations for the cake cutting song and everything we hadn’t even thought about until the week of the wedding. And the fog machine during our first dance song was our favorite part! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so perfect! :)

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

you are more than welcome Mia. Thank you so much for putting your trust in me. I'm so very pleased your wedding was everything you hoped it would be. I know weddings can be very stressful - LOL. We had a really awesome time playing for everybody. All the very best to you both!

LJ Gabriels · Married on 05/18/2019

Cannot Recommed Mark and His Team Enough

Mark and his team DJ'd, lighting, and Photoboothed our wedding and we could not have been happier. The music was on point and our guests have told us how awesome Mark and his team did. The music was exactly what we wanted and Mark did a great job getting everyone dancing and having an awesome time the entire night. The lighting was gorgeous and the photobooth was a ton of fun. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We had a blast playing for everybody, what a fun night! - I really enjoyed listening to all the great toasts - LOL - you guys have a great group of friends an family. Wishing you both all the very best and congratulations guys!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Mark was fantastic and amazing! Communication ahead of time was great, they programs were easy to use and he helped us pick music that was perfect for us! We had so many compliments about the music and Mark, and all asked for his playlists and number for future bookings!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review Laura, It was such an amazing wedding! - cool people and good times! Congratulations to you both on your special day on 4/27/19.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Wilson · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

Sterling Productions, Mark and his team were simply put, Best of the Best! Mark really listened to us and did an Exceptional job. He even played perfect background tracks to a song I sang to my husband, making me sound like I knew what I was doing, LOL. Mark went above and beyond, as he has always done when he's DJ'ed a few of our other big events. I wouldn't think of Ever using anyone but him and Sterling Productions. You are in wonderful hands when you hire these guys... Simply the BEST!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers guys! - you're the best! Your wedding was so cool and unique! Fabulous celebration! We wish you all the very best - congratulations to you both !!

Marlena Ralston · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding DJ

Mark kept the party going and played all sorts of music to keep our wedding guests entertained. I would highly recommend Sterling Productions for any event, especially weddings. Mark was always punctual, kept in contact, and helped us in picking music. During the wedding, mark was organized and kept the flow of the wedding moving and made sure each person giving speeches was up at the right time. Very happy we went with mark and sterling productions for our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Chers Marlena, it was such a great honor to play for you guys! I totally feel like I'm a part of the family now - LOL. I really enjoyed playing for everyone! Thank you so much for the great review and for hiring me again. Congratulations to you guys!