Sterling Productions Reviews

Sterling Productions 7
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience - San Juan Capistrano Wedding

Miguel created an amazing experience for the entire wedding! The music was exactly what we imagined, and our guests are still raving about how much fun the dance floor was the entire night. Miguel was extremely reliable, flexible, and alleviated all worries and stress leading up to our wedding day. It’s easy to trust that he is experienced and will give you exactly what you need on your big day. We cannot thank him and Sterling Productions enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Andrew Baron-Vartian · Married on 07/04/2019

Mark was amazing!! Can't recommend enough!

Throughout our entire process Mark was such a joy to work with. He was very patient with us and made sure we got everything we wanted.

DJ: perfectly nailed the sound we wanted for our party. He knew how to take some of our favorite songs and make it his own into one cohesive playlist, amazing DJ. As the MC he pushed the wedding along and made sure we did everything we wanted and stayed to time.

Band: As the groom, I got a few of our buddies to be the "Band" and he made the process seamless and made us sound incredible.

Amazing experience, couldn't recommend higher!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Sterling Productions 8
    Sterling Productions 9
    Sterling Productions 10

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Andrew. We will always remember your wedding! It was such a unique celebration! - your family and friends were very responsive to the music - LOL - great crowd!! - we would like to take them with us to all of our events ! - congrats to you and Caroline and thank you so much for choosing Sterling Productions .

Darian Lendvay · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect vineyard wedding

Mark made our reception so much fun! He was so easy to work with and completely understood our style of music and the vibe we wanted. He even sang a couple songs! Oh, and he brought a fog machine too- our guests loved that! He provided our ceremony music, too. We totally recommend Sterling Productions!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Wow Darian! what a cool wedding! everything went super smooth and what an amazing sunset in the vines. Thank you so much for including Steve and I on your special day! we had a blast paying for everyone ! - I knew I had to be on my game with Kelsey in the house LOL can't wait to see all the photos. Thanks again for the review and congratulations to you and Matt

Corina Lopez · Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond Amazing!!

I asked for a DJ and I got so much more! Mark was beyond amazing!! He kept everyone pumped up dancing, and wowed everyone with his singing skills that really was the icing to the night!! He was so attentive to our needs for the night, he was flexible to last minute changes and was so professional.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Sterling Productions 11
    Sterling Productions 12

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Corina for taking the time to review me and Sterling Productions! I hope you and Tommy had some time to relax a bit after all the festivities. Christian's toast was so great - he totally made my night! I wish I had his confidence and composure at that age - Wow!! We had an awesome time playing for everyone and I'm so glad you had a blast on your biggest of days - all the very best to you both !

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

“Best Wedding I’ve ever been to”

Mark was an absolute joy to work with! His communication and planning were spot on. His veteran experience helped save the day for few last minute ceremony song selections. His mixing style and mood lighting really kept the energy rolling from beginning to end of our wedding. Literally everyone at the wedding commented about how awesome the music was.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Sterling Productions 13
    Sterling Productions 14

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much for reviewing me Brittany! The wedding was so epic! I really had a great time playing for everyone! You have great families and friends - Wow!! let's do it again! - LOL thank you so much for putting our trust in me for your wedding day. Congrats!!

Chanel Mossel · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!!!

Mark was absolutely amazing!! The best vendor we had. He kept the dance floor going, was so entertaining, and took our reception to the next level with all the lighting. Easy to communicate with and had our best interest in mind throughout the entire planning process. Hands down the best DJ/Production Company.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Sterling Productions 15

Sterling Productions's reply:

God bless you Chanel. We had a blast playing for you and Dayne!! Uncle Ben was a hoot! - love him!! we had great weather for the big day and I'm so pleased you both had a great time! Thanks so much for your amazing review guys! - congrats!!!
  • Tania

Tania Corte · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ in Temecula

Mark and his team are amazing. He went above and beyond for our wedding day, partied the night away with us, and he understood my flow of music so well! He started our ceremony by partnering up with a violinist who also is amazing, played an amazing cocktail hour list, and during the reception, he even sang Sweet Caroline with us!! I’ll never forget that moment, along with the conga line, The party glow sticks (you have to supply those) and just how entertained he had everyone all night! Hands down best night ever, I cant get over it and without him there it would not have been the same. Thank you Mark and the whole team, you guys killed it!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Sterling Productions 16
    Sterling Productions 17

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Tania for your amazing review. I have to say - you guys were a lively bunch - LOL. It was so cool to play for for such wonderful folks, Steve and I would play for you again at any time. Congratulations to you both and thanks again for putting your trust in me and Sterling Productions.
  • Angela

Angela Gonzales · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Mark was amazing from start to finish. From the moment I met him he was professional, fun, charming and extremly easy to work with. He made our wedding day absolutely perfect! From the ceremony to the reception the music was exactly how we wanted it. Our guests had a great time and I hardly ever left the dance floor.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Angela, you guys were so awesome to play for! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day!

Mia Mcgovern · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience! Temecula wedding

We hired Mark for our wedding on May 25th, 2019 in Temecula, and he was absolutely amazing! He was responsive during he months leading up to the wedding, and was very accommodating to make sure each song that we requested was played at the right time. He even helped to cut down the father/daughter dance song so that it was shorter, but still flowed perfectly. He gave us great recommendations for the cake cutting song and everything we hadn’t even thought about until the week of the wedding. And the fog machine during our first dance song was our favorite part! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so perfect! :)

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Sterling Productions 18
    Sterling Productions 19
    Sterling Productions 20
    Sterling Productions 21

Sterling Productions's reply:

you are more than welcome Mia. Thank you so much for putting your trust in me. I'm so very pleased your wedding was everything you hoped it would be. I know weddings can be very stressful - LOL. We had a really awesome time playing for everybody. All the very best to you both!

LJ Gabriels · Married on 05/18/2019

Cannot Recommed Mark and His Team Enough

Mark and his team DJ'd, lighting, and Photoboothed our wedding and we could not have been happier. The music was on point and our guests have told us how awesome Mark and his team did. The music was exactly what we wanted and Mark did a great job getting everyone dancing and having an awesome time the entire night. The lighting was gorgeous and the photobooth was a ton of fun. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We had a blast playing for everybody, what a fun night! - I really enjoyed listening to all the great toasts - LOL - you guys have a great group of friends an family. Wishing you both all the very best and congratulations guys!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Mark was fantastic and amazing! Communication ahead of time was great, they programs were easy to use and he helped us pick music that was perfect for us! We had so many compliments about the music and Mark, and all asked for his playlists and number for future bookings!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review Laura, It was such an amazing wedding! - cool people and good times! Congratulations to you both on your special day on 4/27/19.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Wilson · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

Sterling Productions, Mark and his team were simply put, Best of the Best! Mark really listened to us and did an Exceptional job. He even played perfect background tracks to a song I sang to my husband, making me sound like I knew what I was doing, LOL. Mark went above and beyond, as he has always done when he's DJ'ed a few of our other big events. I wouldn't think of Ever using anyone but him and Sterling Productions. You are in wonderful hands when you hire these guys... Simply the BEST!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers guys! - you're the best! Your wedding was so cool and unique! Fabulous celebration! We wish you all the very best - congratulations to you both !!

Marlena Ralston · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding DJ

Mark kept the party going and played all sorts of music to keep our wedding guests entertained. I would highly recommend Sterling Productions for any event, especially weddings. Mark was always punctual, kept in contact, and helped us in picking music. During the wedding, mark was organized and kept the flow of the wedding moving and made sure each person giving speeches was up at the right time. Very happy we went with mark and sterling productions for our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Chers Marlena, it was such a great honor to play for you guys! I totally feel like I'm a part of the family now - LOL. I really enjoyed playing for everyone! Thank you so much for the great review and for hiring me again. Congratulations to you guys!

Kati McCormick · Married on 02/23/2019

Miguel was amazing

We were so, SO happy that we went with Sterling Productions for our wedding! Not only do my husband and I have very different tastes in music, but we also wanted to use the music in particular to add the personal touches to our wedding. For the pre-ceremony music we had video game music, Lord of the Rings during the ceremony, jazz at cocktail hour, Disney during dinner, and dance music for the post-dinner reception. Miguel not only got all of the music we wanted, but transitioned between all of it seamlessly and really made sure each piece matched the tone of the phase of the wedding. He also was able to change the music on the fly, and added songs from the Disneyland soundtrack after seeing that our escort cards were Fastpasses (after checking with me!). Regarding the dancing, both at and after the wedding, everyone said the same thing: they couldn't remember ever having been to a wedding where the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. Sterling Productions is, I think, a REALLY big piece of why so many of our guests said that ours was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this raving review! I'm glad you were able to notice the personal touches I added with the music to fit with your theme. The entire wedding was amazing and I had an awesome time keeping your guests out on the dance floor all night :)

Mark and I wish you guys the best!
    Cheers
  • Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Europa Village

Scheduled a phone call with Mark and as soon as we heard his British accent, we were sold! We still have people from our wedding talking about how cool our DJ was! If you are looking for a DJ who is cool, classy, organized, good at communicating, and who will make the music selection process a breeze..look no further! My husband and I weren't able to meet with Mark in person before the wedding, but he made himself available whenever we had questions and on our wedding day, everything flowed so smoothly and he kept the dance floor going all night!! We are so glad we went with Mark and Sterling Productions for our wedding and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I have to say that it was more than a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. There was such an amazing vibe the whole whole night. You guys were so responsive to all the songs I played, Thank you so much for letting me and Steve be a part of your special day! congratulations to you both and very best wishes.

Jerome Anselmo · Married on 10/13/2018

Oct 13, 2018 wedding at Falkner winery

Marc was an excellent DJ. He was very attentive, communicated very well and made the process fun and easy. The lighting was fantastic. The music selection was excellent, exactly what we were looking for. The dance floor was full of guests all night. We had to go with a tent last minute due to rain in the forecast and these guys didn't skip a beat I'm adjusting the lighting and sound to fit the changed venue. We couldn't be happier with the service from Sterling Productions and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review Jerome. I knew you guys would be under pressure with the last minute plan B so Steve and I hatched a plan to make the tent work and look fabulous. I'm so glad you were happy. The evening went very smoothly and it was a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. Congratulations guys and thank you for choosing Sterling Productions!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sterling Productions is a excellent choice for your wedding. I am the Mother-of-the-Bride and planned a destination wedding for our daughter who also lives over 700miles away from us. Talk about crazy complications. Miguel at Sterling took the worry out of it. They have a really user friendly Client Portal so that made making music choices very easy. They even worked with our Harpist in getter her set-up and comfortable. Even during last minuet jitters and frayed nerves they continued to be patient and assured us they were on top of things. Thank you again for all your hard work and professionalism.

Sterling Productions 22

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Karen for all of your kind words. I was thrilled to play for all of you guys! - Congratulations and best wishes !

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2018

Mark was awesome!!! Loved all the music he played. I’m not good with music so this was something I was nervous about and he took care of everything for me. I didn’t even have to worry about it on my wedding day!!! Thank you Mark!!

Sterling Productions's reply:

You are more than welcome Morgan and thank you so much for reviews us. We had a lovely time playing for everyone! We wish you both the very best on your new journey together as husband and wife.

Rhonda · Married on 09/23/2018

What can I say? Our wedding and reception were both just AWESOME, thanks, in great part, to Mark. There was not a single song where the dance floor wasn’t filled. The lighting and drapes were absolutely stunning. But, the kicker was the beautiful monogram in the floor. Thank you, Mark...you exceeded my expectations.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for your kind words. What a pleasure it was to play for such wonderful folks. We had an amazing time! What a fabulous day it was! Please thank Ariana & Theresa again for me - they were both so helpful. Congratulations to you and Drew - God bless

Leanne · Married on 08/12/2018

My 85-year-old father got remarried this last weekend. As you can imagine, it wasn't your typical wedding and the music requests spanned many decades. Our DJ Mark really understood what we wanted and executed the segues between genres and moods beautifully. We gave him a list of songs that were important to us and he played them at just the right moments. We girls wanted to do a little dance after the toasts and needed a specific version of a song. This was a secret from the bride and groom, so on the day we met with Mark I quickly told him the plan in a hushed voice, but didn't have time to really, fully explain. Mark was nevertheless prepared with the correct version and ready to go on cue. He really listened and asked just the right questions to figure out what my dad and his beautiful new bride had in mind. Mark demonstrated his expertise and broad knowledge of music by suggesting great selections to augment our other requests and keeping the pace of the evening moving along smoothly. You might say that he performed with perfect dynamics! Thanks Sterling Productions and Mark for helping to make this special day PERFECT! -Leanne

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review Leanne, once again, It was more than a pleasure to play for everyone. Thanks again for hiring me for Roger & Nancy's big day! They are so cute together. The Mama Mia routine was so cool and really got the party started. Please extend my thanks and gratitude to Nancy & Roger; and a very special thank-you to you Leanne for making all of this possible.

Rhonda · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow! Mark at Sterling was fantastic! A/V ran seamlessly. Lighting in room was gorgeous. Music had everyone up dancing. Mark was professional and on point. The ceremony through last dance could not have been coordinated better! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Rhonda, you guys are so amazing!. Thank you so much for your wonderful review and even more for your very generous gratuity; these are the sort of things that really make a person's day - Thank you, thank you, thank you, for allowing me the opportunity to represent you both on your biggest of days!

Julie · Married on 07/31/2018

Mark was wonderful. He made my daughter's wedding so special. He took the time to develop an amazing play list for the reception. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Sterling Productions 23

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Julie. It was more than a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. Sharla & Daniel looked so amazing and took everything in stride so well. Thank you again for choosing Sterling Productions for the big day at Grand Tradition.

MICKI · Married on 07/15/2018

Mark from Sterling productions was beyond kind, fun, creative, caring about what the bride and groom truly wanted for their special night !! I 100% guarantee anybody if you have Sterling productions as your DJ team you will be beyond ecstatic that you did!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Micki, What a fabulous day we all had! It was so great to see Emily & Jessy having so much fun with all of the guests and Bob did a fantastic job on the ceremony too. You were so supportive throughout the planning process, Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Mark DJ my wedding and I'm a local wedding professional myself so I wanted only the best around. I knew Mark was the best! He did a terrific job for my husband and I. We had a ton of moving parts and he was totally on point and executed our wedding, our details, very special first dance, announcements, specific song lists, grand exit and violinist so well. I would not have trusted anyone else, but him to do these things. We also did the cloud on the dance floor for first dance and everyone is still talking about it. The lighting we had was amazing with the pin spots, uplights and the monogram on the dance floor. It really was perfect and being in the industry I was very particular with my details. Thank you so much Mark and I'm looking forward to many more together! Hugs-Stacey and Jake

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so very much for the great review Stacey. I really needed to knock your wedding out of the park for you guys! What a splendid day! We had an amazing time playing for everyone. Congratulations to you and Jake and thank you so much for choosing Sterling for your special day!

Phil · Married on 06/02/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing. He responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. He was super upfront about pricing, services, and all of the details of the contract. He made the run-up to the wedding completely stress-free. The day of the event he handled everything and we felt so confident that our event was in good hands. He managed the timeline wonderfully and when it came time for the dancing portion of the night he played a great variety of songs and kept the guests dancing the entire time. He got people onto the dance floor who I would never have imagined would get up and dance. I would recommend Mark in a heartbeat. He is a true professional and guests went out of their way to tell me what a wonderful DJ we had.

Sent on 06/05/2018