Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Pros

Hi, my name is Jeremy. I founded DJPROS.net for a couple of simple reasons. One, I personally think there are too many dj's out there that dont know what they're doing, they cant mix songs, they dont scratch, and all they do is turn the volume down on one song and start the other. I personally grew up with DJ's entertaining crowds with not only scratching, and great song selection, but quality mixing as well! The second reason I founded DJPROS.net is, its extremely hard for people to find World Class DJ's for people on a budget. So I decided to make our pricing well below what other Pro DJ's charge. We want to earn your business and our goal to you is to make sure your special event is filled with fun not stress.

Jeremy(DJ Ricci Rich)

IMG8475
3 layer wedding cake
3 layer wedding cake
IMG8475

24 Reviews for DJ Pros

Bridget · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing job!

Rick was amazing and kept the crowd going all night! He really knows what songs to play and when to keep the vibes positive and upbeat. We had a few song requests on our list that he ran out of time to play, but I would still absolutely recommend him! He was so thorough in prepping before the wedding and was very professional on the day of. He was also a great MC for our backyard wedding of 250+ people, and kept all the vendors on schedule.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Trista · Married on 03/29/2019

Crushed it!

DJ Jeremy was awesome! We were so picky about what music/DJ we wanted at our wedding and Jeremy didn’t just deliver, he crushed it! Really listened to what we wanted and what vibe we wanted to create and made it happen flawlessly. Our guests literally never left the dance floor! He can really read the crowd and keep the party moving and having a blast. Highly highly recommend! Thanks again Jeremy!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Carrie · Married on 03/16/2019

Crushed it!

The team at DJ Pros were amazing! We had Drew DJ our wedding and he crushed it. We forgot a bunch of details that he so smoothly filled in for us. He created so much fun and kept the hype going all night. We used him for our ceremony, reception and after party. He did an incredible job at each different part of the evening. DJ Pros was so easy to work with and super reliable! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or occasion. We were able to give Drew our vision and he ran with it. This vision included some CO2 smoke guns for our after party! Thank you DJ Pros and Drew for a perfect wedding experience :).

Sent on 04/01/2019

Award

DJ Pros FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Pastor For Your Wedding
    Pastor For Your Wedding Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant that travels all around Southern California performing weddings I've had the privilege of working with Jeremy on multiple occasions. I've always found him to be prompt, professional, and friendly. He's always on top of things and makes sure the music is perfect for the ceremony every time. When I arrive at a wedding and see that Jeremy is the DJ I always breathe easy feeling confident that things will go beautifully. Mike Wedding Officiant

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map