DJ Pros

Murrieta, CA View map

Hi, my name is Jeremy. I founded DJPROS.net for a couple of simple reasons. One, I personally think there are too many dj's out there that dont know what they're doing, they cant mix songs, they dont scratch, and all they do is turn the volume down on one song and start the other. I personally grew up with DJ's entertaining crowds with not only scratching, and great song selection, but quality mixing as well! The second reason I founded DJPROS.net is, its extremely hard for people to find World Class DJ's for people on a budget. So I decided to make our pricing well below what other Pro DJ's charge. We want to earn your business and our goal to you is to make sure your special event is filled with fun not stress.

Jeremy(DJ Ricci Rich)

• Veteran-owned

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 06/10/2022

Great DJ in the Inland Empire

I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ. He was a pleasure to work with and was super helpful. He kept the party going and was an amazing MC for our night. Highly recommend!!
  • Elisa
    Elisa A. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They’re not lying when they say Pros!

The DJ Pros helped make our wedding one for the books. My sister had Jeremy at her wedding back in 2019, and my husband and I were so impressed we knew we had to has them at ours 3 years later. At our wedding, we had the pleasure of working with Chris. He was so personable and had a huge knowledge of music. I am so pleased with the service and it was worth every penny. My father-in-law had such a great time, he asked Chris to say for a bit longer. I couldn’t have imagined trusting any other company to set the ambiance of our special day.
    Evans P. Married on 02/12/2022

Next level experience

DJ Jeremy exceeded our expectations and took our wedding to the next level. From the music, to MCing our event, he was next level. He took time to understand the type of vibe we were looking for and delivered. Even got me to DJ while my wife shot the CO2 cannon at our guests 😂

We can’t thank DJ Jeremy enough. TRUST ME, YOU NEED HIM AT YOUR WEDDING. (unless you want a subpar wedding)

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pastor For Your Wedding Pastor For Your Wedding Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant that travels all around Southern California performing weddings I've had the privilege of working with Jeremy on multiple occasions. I've always found him to be prompt, professional, and friendly. He's always on top of things and makes sure the music is perfect for the ceremony every time. When I arrive at a wedding and see that Jeremy is the DJ I always breathe easy feeling confident that things will go beautifully. Mike Wedding Officiant

Murrieta, 92562