Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Pros

Hi, my name is Jeremy. I founded DJPROS.net for a couple of simple reasons. One, I personally think there are too many dj's out there that dont know what they're doing, they cant mix songs, they dont scratch, and all they do is turn the volume down on one song and start the other. I personally grew up with DJ's entertaining crowds with not only scratching, and great song selection, but quality mixing as well! The second reason I founded DJPROS.net is, its extremely hard for people to find World Class DJ's for people on a budget. So I decided to make our pricing well below what other Pro DJ's charge. We want to earn your business and our goal to you is to make sure your special event is filled with fun not stress.

Jeremy(DJ Ricci Rich)

IMG8475

29 Reviews for DJ Pros

Kaylee Manning · Married on 10/17/2020

Best. Dj. Ever.

We all know that among many things, DJs can make or break a wedding. Jeremy was the best dj we have ever encountered. So many guests came up to us and asked “where did you find this guy!?” Then followed up with saying they’ve never had that much fun at a wedding and that Jeremy was awesome. He read the crowd and truly had fun with it. Leading up to the wedding, he was on top of asking us questions, and giving so many helpful suggestions. If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose Jeremy! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Nick

Nick Caracoza · Married on 12/06/2019

A Professional that Made Everything Seamless

My wife and I chose Jeremy as our DJ for our December 2019 wedding and could not have been happier!
    From the great communication through email and text, to the thorough music selection sheet, my wife and I were ready for the big day. After the arduous task of choosing all of our music for the ceremony and reception, Jeremy could tell what we wanted playing on the dance floor during the reception. We were all on the dancing, having a great time. My wife and I told each other, it made the night go by so fast!
    DJ Pros, also provided the uplighting for our cake and around the reception room. It made our pictures look amazing.
    The reception and ceremony announcements went so smooth, you can tell how much experience Jeremy has. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ and MC at their wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Lori

Lori Cappello-Chavez · Married on 10/18/2019

Best dj ever

Jeremy was the absolute BEST DJ. He had everyone on the dance floor. He put up with me during the planning sending him song requests and photos for a slideshow. In the end, he was super professional, mixed all the music perfectly, made the slideshow awesome! He even got my husband and I food from our buffet. He goes out of his way to make sure not just the music is amazing and the guests and having fun and on the dance floor but he goes above and beyond for you. Best money ever spent on a DJ! Jeremy really knows his music!

Sent on 11/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Pros FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Pastor For Your Wedding Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant that travels all around Southern California performing weddings I've had the privilege of working with Jeremy on multiple occasions. I've always found him to be prompt, professional, and friendly. He's always on top of things and makes sure the music is perfect for the ceremony every time. When I arrive at a wedding and see that Jeremy is the DJ I always breathe easy feeling confident that things will go beautifully. Mike Wedding Officiant

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map