6620 SVL Box, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Officiant For Your Wedding

Hi, I'm Mike.

Welcome & congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I am a wedding officiant that believes in helping you create heart warming memories that last a lifetime. You will be walked through the entire process one step at a time & your mind will be put at ease. Be sure to check out the video underneath the photos below to see an example of a previous ceremony I did in Temecula a while back.

? FREE CONSULTATION - I will meet with you in advance for a free consultation so you can get to know me a bit & see if you feel comfortable with me as your choice in an officiant. This includes Skype or Facetime consultations if you're not close by. Feel free to call or text me so we can discuss your big day (909) 557-0397

? EXPERIENCED - I was ordained as a Pastor by Calvary Chapel in 1998. Since that time I've performed more wedding ceremonies than I can count.

? ALL TYPES OF CEREMONIES - I perform all types of ceremonies. Christian ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, christian quinceanera ceremonies, and vow renewal ceremonies..

? WILLING TO TRAVEL - I am willing to provide tasteful & inspirational wedding officiant services throughout the entire Inland Empire & Orange County. (Temecula, Oak Glen, Palm Springs, Beach cities, Redlands, Riverside, Upland, Big Bear, Victorville, etc)

Wedding Ceremony - $250-This includes my time preparing the ceremony, my time staying in touch with you all the way up until the wedding answering any questions and concerns, my time driving to and from the ceremony location, my time leading the ceremony, and my time spent handling and mailing the marriage license in for you after the wedding.

Wedding Rehearsal - Available if needed although 99% of the weddings I've done haven't needed one and they've all come out beautifully.

Travel Fee - Applies based on how far your venue is from my home. (TBD)

A tip is of course optional but always appreciated if you feel I've done a good job for you. For more information, email me at miketheofficiant@gmail.com

dscf0007
mikekellibrian2

• Videos 1

82 Reviews for Officiant For Your Wedding

dheyazan · Married on 08/08/2018

Mike was a wonderful choice, He did amazing job, He was flexible enough with time and money and he was a wonderful person !

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Mike was a wonderful choice and addition for our wedding day. My husband and I were looking for someone to officiate a ceremony that fulfilled our wishes, as well as accommodated multiple religious backgrounds and faiths. Mike was extremely professional and personable. We coordinated the wedding and ideas for the ceremony from across the country, and it had an intimate and personal touch, as if though we had known him for a while. Mike's eloquence while speaking and good nature made him a wonderful person to guide us through the most important part of our day, the marriage ceremony. He came to us with many wonderful ideas, but was willing to collaborate and was very flexible to accommodate the ideas we brought to the table as well. He is very reasonably priced, and you can tell very experienced and passionate about what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Officiant For Your Wedding FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 131.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike Milam is a fantastic choice for your wedding officiant. Mike has done tons of weddings! He knows how to make a couple laugh, and make a crowd cry. He is timely, thoughtful, and very biblical. The words that he choses for the ceremony are rich and powerful. He even kept me, (the wedding photographer) in mind to step out of the scene when the couple sealed their vows with a kiss. So thoughtful! I really appreciate his consideration for making the couple's day GREAT, by working with me and the other venders as a team. Mike's a great guy!

• 6620 SVL Box Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 See on map