44876 Corte Casa, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant

YES, despite the Coronavirus crisis, I can I can still lead a small wedding even on very short notice! We can also plan for a larger, more formal "normal" wedding for when that is possible given state restrictions. Don't know how to get a license because county offices are closed? I know how to help you get one anyway to be legally married! Call or text 951-234-6538 for more info! And keep reading!

I'm Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville of SoCal Christian Weddings, based in Temecula, California. I am a traditionally trained and ordained Christian minister with 30+ years of pastoral experience in civilian churches and military settings (for 26 years I served as a Navy chaplain). With that background, I can provide you with a ceremony that will reflect your spirituality supported by my authentic pastoral presence that will put you and your guests at ease. Upon your request for info, I will send you a very detailed quote for service, including a first/customizable draft of a ceremony, photos of different outfits I can wear (you can choose for me to wear a suit/tie, minister's gown, or something more casual for beach/backyard settings), along with information on how to obtain your marriage license, and more. You can review all this info together as a couple, and then we can work out a time to meet in person or if distance is a concern, by phone/Facetime/Skype. Working together, we will co-create a customized and highly personalized ceremony of about 20 minutes that you will cherish for the rest of your life! (If you request a quote for service, please be sure to tell me the venue & city for your ceremony, along with the date and time--even if you are still working out details, your best guess will help me provide you with the best information about my availability and fee--thank you!)

When working with me, I will listen to understand your dream for your wedding ceremony. I can help you write your own vows if you choose, and can include a sand ceremony, wine ceremony or even involve your children; whatever you want to make your ceremony just right. I also offer optional premarital counseling (relationship & commuications coaching) in 3 sessions in person or by FaceTime/Skype. After the ceremony, I provide you with a keepsake marriage certificate and the actual script used in the ceremony, plus I will ensure your marriage license is filled out correctly by your witnesses and filed correctly with the state. My other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Eloquent native English speaker, able to conduct portions of the ceremony in Spanish or German
  • Optional Premarital Counseling/Relationship Coaching (using insights from the SYMBIS online relational assessment)
  • Fully customized ceremony, I can help you write your own personalized vows if you choose
  • Ceremony length from 10-25 minutes, depending on your choices

Videos 4 Videos

59 Reviews for SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant

• Vicky

Vicky Chan · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Extremely flexible and understanding during the pandemic

We booked Jeff two years out, so we had a lot of time to plan our wedding. He provided us a detailed walk through how the ceremony will be 2 years prior to the wedding day and follow up and checked in with us throughout our planning process via phone and email. He offered different options based on your preference starting from the way he comes dressed to the details and options of the vows. Come 2020, everything that was planned 2 years ago pretty much went out the window due to the corona virus. Jeff reached out to update us on the current situation. We decided to get married on our original date so we scrambled to plan our last minute mini ceremony. Jeff was extremely helpful and adjust everything on his end up until the day of the ceremony due to the uncertainty of everything. We were able to safely get married on our original planned date. Jeff exceeded all our expectations and handled the pandemic really well. Thank you Jeff for making our mini wedding ceremony so memorable during the pandemic. We can’t wait to see you again next year for the big celebration.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Brendan

Brendan M Callahan · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville is awesome!

Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville was the perfect person to lead our ceremony. He had a virtual meeting with us months in advance, where we were able to rehearse the ceremony in the living room. His suggestions for location worked out beautifully, he scheduled us on the day we chose, and he was very accommodating with whatever changes we made along the way. Very detail orientated, personable, and highly professional. Not to mention the abundance of information on his website which even cover what to do after the big day. Rev. Jeff was at the location an hour early, coached every one on what to do, and even worked with the photographer to allow for just the right picture taking moments. We highly recommend Rev. Saville! Our wedding couldn't have turned out as wonderful as it did if it weren't for him.

Sent on 10/21/2020

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Brendan, your thoughtful review is deeply appreciated! I am so happy for you and Sylvia and how everything turned out! Since you gave me permission to post a photo of the three of us on Facebook, I did and it received more likes than almost any other wedding photo. Once again, thanks and many blessings! Jeff (Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Pricing

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Price Rates

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 495
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 225
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 125
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 133.33
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    German
    Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 1
    Mon-Thur Ceremonies

10% off of regular fee for weddings on Mon-Thurs. Travel fee applies to weddings more than 25 miles from my Temecula home ($1.00 per mile one way beyond 25 miles)

• Florals by Patricia Wedding Florists

What I really like about Jeff is that he understands the marriage is what is being celebrated and keeps that in the forefront of the wedding ceremony. Jeff takes time to get to know his couples and creates ,along with them, ceremonies that are personal and memorable . Professional, personable and a true gentleman ~ that is what you will get having Jeff with SoCal Christian Weddings officiate at you wedding .

• Events By Annette Wedding Planners

I always know my couples are in good hands when Jeff is their officiant. Jeff truly goes over every detailed of the ceremony with the couple to ensure it is just what they have envisioned. It is always a pleasure working with a true professional.

• 44876 Corte Casa Temecula, CA, 92592 See on map
    951-530-3353 (Phone number)
    9am - 9pm
    Location of (SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant)