44876 Corte Casa, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant is a wedding officiant company in Temecula, California. Reverend Doctor Jeff Saville is an ordained Christian minister who will provide an authentic pastoral presence for you and your guests. He is a retired Navy chaplain who has served churches and chapels since the 1980s, and done so around the world. Using his experience leading weddings for 31 years, he will provide you a customized wedding ceremony of about 20 minutes that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

When working with me I will listen to understand your dream for your wedding ceremony. I can help you write your own vows if you choose, and can include a sand ceremony, wine ceremony or even involve your children; whatever you want to make your ceremony just right. I also offer optional premarital counseling (communications coaching) in 3 sessions in person or by FaceTime. After the ceremony, I provide you with a keepsake marriage certificate and the actual script used in the ceremony, plus I will ensure your marriage license is filled out correctly by your witnesses and filed correctly with the state. His other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Able to speak in English, German, and Spanish
  • Counseling/Communication Coaching
  • Fully customized ceremony, I can help you write your own personalized vows if you choose
  • Ceremony length from 10-25 minutes, depending on your choices

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 6
SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 7

David Buenaventura · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional and Organized!

We hired Jeff for our Wedding Ceremony aboard MCRD San Diego on Jan 12 and he was absolutely the best! Being a retired Navy Chaplain he had no problem getting on base and he was extremely organized. His preparation, attention to detail, and devotion to our ceremony ensured that we ran on time with no hiccups. We're so glad we went with SoCal Christian Weddings, his price, professionalism, and service were top notch and we recommend him to everyone!

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 8
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly personalized ceremony

We had quite a bit of trouble finding an officiant as both my husband and I were picky about who we wanted officiating our ceremony. We had interviewed several officiants before I stumbled upon Jeff's profile on here and knew he had to be our officiant. I could tell from his profile that he customized his ceremonies to fit the couple and had a wonderful sense of humor. Jeff did a amazing job tailoring our ceremony to fit our style and through our phone calls with him, he gathered information to make our ceremony personal and unique to us. We are so happy that Jeff was our officiant and received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful a job he did. He went above and beyond preparing us for our ceremony and made sure the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommend Jeff to any couples looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/30/2018

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Kylie and Zack, what fun it was to get to know you, work with you to plan the ceremony, and then lead it for you on your big day! What you shared with me made it possible for your ceremony to have both humor and the real substance of your relationship! Thanks again for inviting me to serve you and all your guests, and these kind words!

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 133.33
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, German, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 1
    Mon-Thur Ceremonies
    10% off of regular fee for weddings on Mon-Thurs. Travel fee applies to weddings more than 25 miles from my Temecula home ($1.00 per mile one way beyond 25 miles)

• Florals by Patricia
    Florals by Patricia Wedding Florists

What I really like about Jeff is that he understands the marriage is what is being celebrated and keeps that in the forefront of the wedding ceremony. Jeff takes time to get to know his couples and creates ,along with them, ceremonies that are personal and memorable . Professional, personable and a true gentleman ~ that is what you will get having Jeff with SoCal Christian Weddings officiate at you wedding .

• Events By Annette
    Events By Annette Wedding Planners

I always know my couples are in good hands when Jeff is their officiant. Jeff truly goes over every detailed of the ceremony with the couple to ensure it is just what they have envisioned. It is always a pleasure working with a true professional.

• 44876 Corte Casa Temecula, California, 92592 See on map