SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant

Temecula, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$575 Typical Price

I'm Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville of SoCal Christian Weddings, based in Temecula, California. I am retired Navy chaplain (I served 26 yrs) and a traditionally trained and ordained Christian minister with 30+ years of pastoral experience in civilian churches and military settings. With that background, I can provide you with a ceremony that will reflect your spirituality supported by my authentic pastoral presence that will put you and your guests at ease. I have been double-vaccinated and boosted. Upon your request for info, I will send you a very detailed quote for service, including a first/customizable draft of a ceremony, photos of different outfits I can wear (you can choose for me to wear a suit/tie, minister's gown, or something more casual for beach/backyard settings), along with information on how to obtain your marriage license, and more. You can review all this info together as a couple, and then we can work out a time to meet in person or if distance is a concern, by phone/Zoom/Facetime. Working together, we will co-create a customized and highly personalized ceremony of about 20 minutes that you will cherish for the rest of your life! (If you request a quote for service, please be sure to tell me the venue & city for your ceremony, along with the date and time--even if you are still working out details, your best guess will help me provide you with the best information about my availability and fee--thank you!)

When working with me, I will listen to understand your dream for your wedding ceremony. I can help you write your own vows if you choose, and can include a sand ceremony, wine ceremony or even involve your children; whatever you want to make your ceremony just right. I also offer optional premarital counseling (relationship & commuications coaching) in 3 sessions in person or by Zoom/FaceTime if you are far away--done it that way many times for people out of state. After the ceremony, I provide you with a keepsake marriage certificate and the actual script used in the ceremony, plus I will ensure your marriage license is filled out correctly by your witnesses and filed correctly with the state. My other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Eloquent native English speaker, able to conduct portions of the ceremony in Spanish or German
  • Optional Premarital Counseling/Relationship Coaching (using insights from the SYMBIS online relational assessment)
  • Fully customized ceremony, I can help you write your own personalized vows if you choose
  • Ceremony length from 10-25 minutes, depending on your choices
  • Licensed officiant in all 50 states
  • Serving all of Southern California, willing to travel on request

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$575

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$395

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
German
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Luann S. Married on 06/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dr. Jeff Saville was perfect!

We got married on June 1, 2022 on Coronado Island. We wanted a very simple Christian ceremony and Dr. Jeff delivered. As we were planning our wedding long distance, Dr. Jeff made a point of getting to know us through phone calls, emails and texts. He was so knowledgeable and helpful with all phases of the planning. We whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Jeff!

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Hi Luann, what a kind review! It was an honor to serve you and Walt, and to get to know your family--the grandchildren were all so sweet and your grandson did a great job of walking you in and greeting you. It was a great day and I was glad to celebrate with you. Many blessings for a lifetime of married happiness! Jeff
    Jonathan T. Married on 05/29/2022

Jeff Is A Gem!

We are so glad we found Jeff to do our wedding ceremony. Our wedding ceremony went super smooth. As soon as I(the groom) met Jeff on the wedding day he made me feel relaxed and calm. We went over the whole ceremony again and during the ceremony he whispered little cues to help me along. I had people in my family who don’t attend church comment about how much they loved the words that Jeff spoke during the ceremony and how they felt uplifted!
    Jeff, my fiancé and I zoom called for over two hours before the ceremony and we were impressed that he took the amount of time that was needed to sort everything out so we could have the perfect ceremony. You can tell right away that Jeff loves what he does and that he is confident also. This makes you feel confident also on your big day.
    Jeff made our personalized promises so special and even added a little humor which made both of our families laugh. Jeff is seriously a gem! Best pastor you can get. We are so glad you did our wedding Jeff it couldn't have been more perfect. We loved that the focus was on God and my family told me they felt Gods presence during the ceremony.

FIVE STARS!!

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Jon, thanks so much! You and Monica are a wonderful couple and it was my privilege to help make your day special! All the best to you for a lifetime of married happiness! Jeff
  • illustration stars

Team

Rebecca Saville
Rebecca Saville
Officiant

Hi, when my husband Jeff is booked, I also serve as a professional orddained officiant. I've led weddings over the last five years in venues large and small in San Diego, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and of course near our Temecula home in Temecula Wine Country. Like Jeff, I also offer Premarital Relationship Coaching, which I am able to do since my work during the week is as a psychotherapist. I lead highly customizable weddings with the same format as Jeff, only with a feminine voice. It would be a privilege to serve you--contact us today!

Florals by Patricia Florals by Patricia Wedding Florists

What I really like about Jeff is that he understands the marriage is what is being celebrated and keeps that in the forefront of the wedding ceremony. Jeff takes time to get to know his couples and creates ,along with them, ceremonies that are personal and memorable . Professional, personable and a true gentleman ~ that is what you will get having Jeff with SoCal Christian Weddings officiate at you wedding .

Events By Annette Events By Annette Wedding Planners

I always know my couples are in good hands when Jeff is their officiant. Jeff truly goes over every detailed of the ceremony with the couple to ensure it is just what they have envisioned. It is always a pleasure working with a true professional.

44876 Corte Casa Temecula, CA, 92592
951-234-6538

9am - 9pm
Location of (SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding