27475 Ynez Road #132, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 153
  • Pricing

About Events By Annette

Events by Annette is a full-service wedding event planning company based out of Temecula, California. With Annette as your experienced planner, the primary goal for your wedding will be to bring artistic creativity, combined with trendy design and vibes of excitement, to your special occasion. Being one of the most recognized wedding planners for destinatination weddings in Southern California, Annette has a keen eye for detail that will allow you to have a truly unforgettable wedding experience.

Events by Annette offers three different packages to wedding couples: the Day of the Event package, the Value package and the Deluxe package. The Deluxe package includes the following services:

• Full service coordination
  • Pre-planning
  • Immediate consultations
  • Budget planning
  • Location and vendor searches
  • Reserving and reviewing vendor contracts
  • Vendor meetings
  • Liaison between venue and vendors
Follow Events By Annette on

Destination Wedding at Pine Mountain Camp at Lake Arrowhead
Destination Wedding at Pine Mountain Camp at Lake Arrowhead
Wedding ceremony on extended decking overlooking Lake Arrowhead
Wedding ceremony on extended decking overlooking Lake Arrowhead
Dance floor & tables surround the floor with accents of lighting. Notice the stage for the live band...
Events By Annette provides extensive menu, table, programs, and signage graphics as part of our...
Lighting is key to making an outdoor reception work especially in a remote destination type of...
together059

Events By Annette 1
Events By Annette 2
Events By Annette 3

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner - Must Book!

Annette was an amazing wedding planner! Being that I'm not from Temecula, I wasn't familiar with all the venues, vendors, etc out there. Annette certainly knows her way around Temecula and referred nothing but the best vendors based off of my husband and I's personalities. Annette went above and beyond as my wedding planner from attending the vendor meetings, walk throughs, our timeline, rehearsal, tons of phone calls, questions and sooo much more. I definitely wasn't the easiest bride as I'm extremely indecisive and Annette helped me make decisions! She has a keen eye for wedding design, excellent time management skills and a calmness about her that helps us brides :). Not only was she extremely helpful prior to the wedding but she really showed her true colors the day of. I even had our hair and makeup ladies mention that they had never in their time seen a wedding planner do so much work or miss a beat from literally steaming all my 8 bridesmaids dresses, to my wedding dress, cathedral veil and much more. Everyone referred to her as Mary Poppins because she literally had everything we needed; she even helped sew my sisters dress that day! I came with a lot of ideas and a vision and on the day of our wedding, Annette definitely helped bring it to life! She truly is a professional and one of the best and her #1 goal is to make sure you are happy! I ensure you to utilize Annette for your wedding planning services and you will not be disappointed. Xo - Colby and Brittany

Sent on 11/06/2018

stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

Annette was amazing and so helpful! Being a wedding planner myself I wanted only the best vendors. I was taking on too much by trying to plan and be a bride so I called Annette to help me with day of and it was the best decision I made. I knew I could trust her with all of my nichey and odd moving parts. I was very particular about my set up and decor as well as all my details in the timeline. I had surprises for my family and husband that had to be worked out carefully and she did it exactly the way we wanted. I was by no means an easy bride since I wanted such a unique experience for my guests. Annette came early, she managed all my vendors, set up, deliveries and even took on extra tasks with out me even asking like putting on my wax seals last minute for my menus! She went over and beyond and worked very hard to create an extraordinary and fun event for my family and I! Everyone is still talking about what a great time they had! Thank you Annette for your attention to detail it was impeccable! Hugs Stacey and Jake

Sent on 07/15/2018

Mona · Married on 10/21/2017

We always said Annette was worth her weight in gold, and she is! We hired Annette right after we booked a newer Temecula wine country venue. We were impressed with her reputation in the wedding planning community, her familiarity with all the vendors, and her experience with cross-cultural weddings. She was our go-between with our venue after we booked it. She managed all the vendors we booked (we had over 16!). She ordered the speciality linens for us. She made little custom flower petal cups. She worked with us on the satin napkin fold! EVERY little small detail was an important detail to Annette. She was also flexible in our change in vision. When we booked, we wanted a more rustic look. By the wedding, my Husband and I wanted glam and she executed it perfectly. She kept our expectations in check but she never hesitated in making our vision come to life, with budget considerations in mind. We met with Annette in person countless times, at her home office, at the venue, and we had multiple phone conversations. I am embarrassed to say if I type "Annette" in my email inbox, dozens & dozens of emails come up. I emailed her so much and she always responded promptly and never made me feel silly. She also got us industry discounts on upgrades we decided we wanted such as glass gold beaded chargers. She kept us sane and she was our advocate! My husband told me that when my florist called 2-3 weeks before the wedding that she should not get ANY peonies, he called Annette and worked with her to put in my bouquet - It was the best surprise! Her #1 priority was making us happy and we could see that everyday. She handled our wedding timeline and rehearsal. She set up the tables and prepped it for the florist. On the wedding morning, she came and steamed every bridesmaids dress and my veil and dress! She did EVERYTHING for us seamlessly and effortlessly. She also brought an assistant. I have no more space to write, so I'll just say this - BOOK HER!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Music Connection LLC
    Music Connection LLC Wedding Bands

Annette and her staff are fantastic! I appreciate her ability to bring a couple's vision to life, her attention to detail, and relationships with venues and vendors. She is the most connected planner I know.

• SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Wedding Officiants

Annette is a top of the line professional! As an officiant, I have worked with her on several weddings/vow renewals and she ALWAYS has everything well in hand. On the day of the ceremony, the entire bridal party, and especially the bride, all feel comfortable and less anxious because they are in her capable hands. She gracefully keeps everyone on a smooth timeline and effortlessly ensures everyone--family, vendors and venue are all on the same page. MY job as officiant is so much easier because I know the bride will be ready on time, the DJ is there and all set-up, and working with Annette, there are never unhappy surprises. On top of all this, she is the President of the Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals Association (I'm a member) and every event is well-choreographed by her and her team. I cannot recommend Annette highly enough...but don't take my word for it, contact her yourself and you'll be delighted by all she'll do for you!

• Evergreen Event rental
    Evergreen Event rental Wedding Rentals

It is always such a pleasure working with Annette! Her energy and professionalism is infectious and her leadership in Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals is so appreciated and inspiring. We always know the event will go off without a hitch if Annette is handling it!

• 27475 Ynez Road #132, #132 Temecula, California, 92591 See on map