Events By Annette

Temecula, California View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Events by Annette is a full-service wedding event planning company based out of Temecula, California. With Annette as your experienced planner, the primary goal for your wedding will be to bring artistic creativity, combined with trendy design and vibes of excitement, to your special occasion. Being one of the most recognized wedding planners for destinatination weddings in Southern California, Annette has a keen eye for detail that will allow you to have a truly unforgettable wedding experience.

Events by Annette offers three different packages to wedding couples: the Day of the Event package, the Value package and the Deluxe package. The Deluxe package includes the following services:

• Full service coordination
  • Pre-planning
  • Immediate consultations
  • Budget planning
  • Location and vendor searches
  • Reserving and reviewing vendor contracts
  • Vendor meetings
  • Liaison between venue and vendors

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Belinda M. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful!

There are only so many words I can write about Annette, because she left me speechless ! Wedding planning is stressful enough, so Annette was so wonderful about absolutely everything. She is top caliber. She helped us decide how to make our wedding day perfect and honestly I don’t think we could have done it without her. She made everything so smooth, was great with phone and email communication and kept us on track when we were struggling. She helped us coordinate a wedding while remotely in another state. Annette helped us feel way less stressed about our wedding. I would pay anything to have her again. Thank you for everything you did for us, we are truly grateful!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 04/17/2021

Fantastic!!

If I could hire Annette to keep every aspect running as smooth as my wedding went I would! My wedding was in April with Covid and with all the craziness and she handled it like a true professional!!! I still have no idea if anything went wrong. She is incredibly organized and adaptable! She also came up with ideas that I absolutely loved that I wouldn’t have thought of on my own! I could not recommend her more.
    Brittany Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner - Must Book!

Annette was an amazing wedding planner! Being that I'm not from Temecula, I wasn't familiar with all the venues, vendors, etc out there. Annette certainly knows her way around Temecula and referred nothing but the best vendors based off of my husband and I's personalities. Annette went above and beyond as my wedding planner from attending the vendor meetings, walk throughs, our timeline, rehearsal, tons of phone calls, questions and sooo much more. I definitely wasn't the easiest bride as I'm extremely indecisive and Annette helped me make decisions! She has a keen eye for wedding design, excellent time management skills and a calmness about her that helps us brides :). Not only was she extremely helpful prior to the wedding but she really showed her true colors the day of. I even had our hair and makeup ladies mention that they had never in their time seen a wedding planner do so much work or miss a beat from literally steaming all my 8 bridesmaids dresses, to my wedding dress, cathedral veil and much more. Everyone referred to her as Mary Poppins because she literally had everything we needed; she even helped sew my sisters dress that day! I came with a lot of ideas and a vision and on the day of our wedding, Annette definitely helped bring it to life! She truly is a professional and one of the best and her #1 goal is to make sure you are happy! I ensure you to utilize Annette for your wedding planning services and you will not be disappointed. Xo - Colby and Brittany

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Events By Annette Price Rates

Music Connection LLC Music Connection LLC Wedding Bands

Annette and her staff are fantastic! I appreciate her ability to bring a couple's vision to life, her attention to detail, and relationships with venues and vendors. She is the most connected planner I know.

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Wedding Officiants

Annette is a top of the line professional! As an officiant, I have worked with her on several weddings/vow renewals and she ALWAYS has everything well in hand. On the day of the ceremony, the entire bridal party, and especially the bride, all feel comfortable and less anxious because they are in her capable hands. She gracefully keeps everyone on a smooth timeline and effortlessly ensures everyone--family, vendors and venue are all on the same page. MY job as officiant is so much easier because I know the bride will be ready on time, the DJ is there and all set-up, and working with Annette, there are never unhappy surprises. On top of all this, she is the President of the Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals Association (I'm a member) and every event is well-choreographed by her and her team. I cannot recommend Annette highly enough...but don't take my word for it, contact her yourself and you'll be delighted by all she'll do for you!

Evergreen Event rental Evergreen Event rental Wedding Rentals

It is always such a pleasure working with Annette! Her energy and professionalism is infectious and her leadership in Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals is so appreciated and inspiring. We always know the event will go off without a hitch if Annette is handling it!

27475 Ynez Road #132, #132 Temecula, California, 92591

Open everyday
Location of (Events By Annette)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding